35 Cute Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make Your Day – Events Greetings
Are you searching for baby girl quotes and sayings for a newborn? Welcome her with these beautiful baby girl quotes. It is said that without a baby, your life is incomplete. You don’t get to experience the pureness of parenthood. So, how can someone not be excited when a baby girl is coming into their life? It is such a precious moment when a little princess joins you and your family. The house becomes a home, and a family forms a bond. The little giggles, small hands, and the most adorable smile will be the cause of your happiness.
Baby Girl Quotes
Life is full of blessings, and one of the greatest blessings is having a baby girl. A little princess making her way to your home feels fantastic.
Pure bliss is found when you see a baby crawling her way to you, giggles at you, and smiles. The Lord is amazing to have made such beautiful creatures.
Life is simple to a baby. Waking up with a cry, falling asleep with milk, and pronouncing words that don’t exist are the only things that matter. That innocence is genuinely adorable.
Babies are the most innocent beings on earth. Their innocence is what makes us love them more and want to teach them newer things in life.
The level of happiness when a baby girl enters your life is magical. I bet you have never experienced such euphoria in your whole life.
Life is never complete without having a child because that is where our true happiness lies. That is the time when we know what true happiness is.
At times, when I am low, lying awake at night with million thoughts in my head, I look at my baby girl peacefully sleeping. That is what gives me strength.
To know that life is tough and accept, it can be challenging. But when you want peace and happiness for your baby girl, nothing can stop you.
All the struggles of a mother melt away when she looks at her baby girl. Knowing that she wants the best for her child is when she acquires all the strength.
Out of every beautiful thing, you will experience in your life, your baby girl smiling at you saying “momma” or “daddy” is the most amazing of all.
Happiness comes from all the little things that your baby girl does, like recognizing you and smiling at you for the first time, walking their first step, and many more.
Babies are meant to make your life beautiful no matter how painful it feels to wake up to a loud cry. One day your hard work will pay off when your baby girl grows up to have a life of her own.
Every moment you spend with your baby girl, she will make you realize how beautiful your life is. She will make your struggles go away and your life worth living.
Angels couldn’t be everywhere, so the Lord blessed you with a baby girl to make your life a living heaven. I hope your blessing is always safe and sound in your arms.
How can a mother not fall in love with the mini version of herself and the love of her life? The baby girl is a gift of the love that they created together.
Read: Paragraphs For Him
Baby Girl Sayings
There are so many reasons to be alive, but one of them is for your baby girl. Live for her and see how she will make you alive with her adventures in life.
When you know that a baby girl is coming into your life, you know that a princess is joining the family. You will turn into a King from a man.
Baby girls are precious. The small ribbon on their hair, an adorable smile, and a little dress is enough to melt your heart easily.
When a baby girl enters your house, she enters with a hand full of happiness for each and everyone in the family. She is such a burst of sunshine.
It’s amazing how you look at your baby girl and see a part of you. Can you believe that you created such an adorable baby and brought her to life?
The baby girl’s little giggle and a soft smile are enough to forgive her for all her mischief throughout the day. Life is easy for her!
A daughter is the most precious thing that you can bring home. Life gets terrific when you have one. You find a friend, a guide, and a daughter in her.
It feels incredible to see a fairy come to life when you have only seen them in movies. Such fairies are your daughters, someone who can bring the magic of happiness.
The joy of creating another being, giving her a heart and a soul, and bringing her to life is unconditional. But what’s more beautiful is the love between you two.
Heaven is nothing compared to the place, and the moment your baby girl is born. No happiness is as immense as that of the moment. It’s magical!
Try: Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
Little Girl Quotes
Baby girls are the spark in life that lightens the fireworks of happiness in our life. They are small yet have a huge influence on living a beautiful life.
Babies are the glitters of life. They give life meaning; bring colors of the rainbow in your dull days, and make your night a bright one.
No matter how hard and dull your life is, it changes with that adorable smile of your baby girl—a moment of purity and cuteness.
Also, Take A Look: Happy Birthday Little Girl Wishes
There is no better feeling in the world than watching your baby girl fall asleep wrapped in a tiny bundle around your arms. The best feeling in the world!
Babies are a work of art. God took their time to create the best living creature in the world. They are a masterpiece of love and serenity packed in a bundle of joy.
When you have a baby, you realize that she is precious than any jewels or ornaments; happiness doesn’t mean promotion or money, it is her.
Babies are the miracles of the universe. Just a smile can make you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before.
All the sleepless nights and tiring days make it worth the effort when you witness the warmth of a tiny hand holding your finger for the first time.
Babies are the mark of the new and fresh beginning of a different life. Full of adventure, giggles, and happiness.
Whether you are sad or grumpy or your life is blue, you will always feel loved when a baby giggles when she is looking at you.
Baby girls are truly a precious creation of God. They spread happiness in the world of darkness and make your life a bright place to be in. Surely This Baby girl quotes will fill your day with smile and happiness for sure.
Happy 1 Month Old Baby Girl Captions with Quotes
Happy 1 Month Old Baby Girl Captions with Quotes: Today is a celebration of all that’s new, scary, and joyous in life. This little girl has come into the world with all the potential to change the world. Get Happy 1-Month-Old Baby Girl Captions with Quotes
• Happy 1-month-old to our sweet little girl! Home is wherever you are.
• Happy Birthday, Your 1 Month. I Love You So Much…
• Happy one month to my sweet little angel. I love you.
• It’s more than just a flower. It’s your one month birthday. Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl ever
• 1 Month old today! Oh, how I love this tiny little girl. She’s so perfect in every way.
• Hi little girl, I am so glad that you have been with us for a month now. We couldn’t love you more!
• Happy 1st month birthday, my little sunshine!
• “The happiest baby on the block.”
• Dear world, meet my baby girl!
• A month ago, I couldn’t imagine how I could love you any more than I did then. Yet, here we are a month later and my heart is bursting for you!
• One month down, a lifetime more to go.
• You grow so fast. I’m trying to capture every moment and hold on tight.
• Congratulations on becoming a mother. You are an inspiration!
• You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when the skies are gray.
• Happy 1 Month, Old Baby Girl
• Happy 1-month-old baby girl!
• Happy one month to my baby girl.
• Happy 1st month, sweet girl. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
• You filled our hearts with love and joy on the day you were born. We just can’t get enough of your little peanut.
• Happy 1st month to our little sunshine!
• The first month has flown by, and it has been an adventure. I love you, sweet girl!
• It’s only been a month, but I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you so much and am so proud to be your mama!
• You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
• I thought I knew what love was. But then you came along and made my heart grow bigger than I ever knew possible.
• It’s a small world, and I’m so glad you’re in it!
• You are a gift from the heavens, little one. Here’s to many more days of cuddles, laughter, and love. Happy 1 Month Baby Girl Captions with Quotes
• In just one month, you’ve made me more happy than possible. Happy 1 Month Birthday, Baby Girl!
• Every day with you is sweeter than the last… Happy 1-month birthday!
• Hey there, little lady! You’re just a month old today, and if we could, we would celebrate all day!
• one month down and a lifetime to go. I love you, sweet girl.
• Congratulations from us to you! May all the love and blessings be showered upon your new baby girl.
• The first month is always the hardest. Don’t give up! You’re so clever to make it this far. You’re on your way to being a big girl now!
• “You’ll never forget their little hands or the way they sleep in your arms like a little angel.”
• Babies may be small, but they are the heart of a home.
• “A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.”
• “Someone told me there’s a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.”
• Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful
• You are a gift from the heavens above.
• Happy 1-month-old baby girl. You make me smile!
• Celebrating the anniversary of your birth in this family. Happy 1-month-old baby girl!
• Happy 1 month old, little one! You have completed a beautiful milestone in your life.
• My baby girl has been with me for one month and she is such a blessing to us! I am so happy that she’s my daughter. I love you, sweetie!
• Happy one month, little cub. I love you beyond anything that I can explain.
• Hey, baby girl! It’s been a whole month since we met.
• A month has gone by. But you will always be 1 month old to me.
• My heart could not love you more than it does right now. Welcome to the world, baby girl!
• Hello, world! I’m one month old today & I’m starting to look more like a real person and less like an alien.
• A ghost party on this little angel’s 1 month birthday!
• “Hi, world, I’m Lily! I’m ready for my close-up. Okay, someone change my diaper and I’ll be right back.”
• Here’s to a month of poopy diapers, midnight feedings, and endless smiles!
• I can’t believe you’ve been with us for a month already! It’s both thrilling and daunting to watch you grow.
• It’s been a month since I met my best friend.
• I close my eyes and there you are. my little angel
• Happy 1-month-old beautiful baby girl
• Happy 1st month birthday, lovely baby girl
• Happy 1 month, little one! We can’t wait to see the wonderful things you do with your life. Love, Mom, and Dad.
• Happy 1st month to our little princess. Wish you to grow as a beautiful flower in our family.
• Happy 1 month birthday, sweetheart, we love you so much.
• I am more than happy for your existence. Congratulations on having a one-month-old baby girl!
• You have been here for one month, and I love you so much that it hurts! Happy 1 month
• We are wishing you a Happy Birthday, dear baby girl. May your day be filled with happiness and joy.
• Happy 1st month, my dear cutie baby
• A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
• The first month of life is the quietest. The second is the loudest.
• I don’t know who is going to grow up to be more perfect.
• Growing up so fast! Happy 1 Month, Baby Girl!
• You are the best thing that’s ever happened in my life! Happy month baby girl!
• Happy One Month, Baby Girl! You are the newest addition to our family and we are so proud to have you!
• You are one month old today, and I can’t get over how fast the time has flown by. You’ve grown so much, and you’re changing every day. You are such a joy to your Mommy and Daddy.
• A baby girl is one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today.
• Let’s say Happy 1st Month to my bundle of joy. Maybe I can’t hold you in my arms right now, but I love you with all my heart.
• I can’t believe it’s been a month. Where did the first month go? You are growing so fast and I could not be more in love with you!
• Hi everyone it’s been only 1 month since I was born.
• A baby laughs because she is happy. It’s a feeling we adults still remember.
• For this little girl, the world is her playground.
• Wish you warmth and happiness as you settle into your new home.
• One month of you is a moment in my heart.
• You’re not that innocent, but you’re so cute.
• Happy 1 Month Old Baby Girl Captions with Quotes. These are some best 1st-month baby girl captions on Instagram.
• Happy 1-Month-Old Baby Girl!
• All eyes are on this little lady, whose smile is sweeter than ever and whose personality shines brighter than the sun. Happy one-month-old; here’s to many more!
• Happy 1-month-old! I cannot believe you are already one month old!
• Happy 1 month birthday, my little bundle of joy!
• Happy 1st month of life, my little girl!
• Happy 1 month, baby!
• I’m so lucky to be your dad. Happy 1 month!
• Hey! Let’s celebrate your 1st month on earth and welcome you to the world of life. Enjoy your first taste of the world with these beautiful pictures.
• Little feet, pitter-pat. My baby girl’s growing up like that.
• Happy 1st Month, cutie pie.
• Sweet little angel.
• Can’t believe a month has already passed by.
• I want to thank everyone for the support and love you’ve shown me.
• You are the princess of our heart.
• Happy month old baby girl. I love holding you in my arms and watching you grow up.
• You’re my sunshine and my sweetest dream. Happy one month, baby girl! You make me so happy.
• Happy Month Birthday to the sweetest little baby girl! Today, she is learning to smile and interact with you. The next thing you know, she will be running around and causing trouble!
• the best month of the year. Happy first month to my baby girl.
• Our little baby girl is one month old today! I can’t even believe how fast time has passed.
• She is a month old today. When months turn into years, and we are together, I want to love you as much as I do on day one. Happy one month my little one.
• It’s your 1st month today, and I’m so proud to see you grow, Happy Birthday, Lil Angel
• Welcome to the world, little one. You are so precious and sweet; we could eat you up.
• Look who’s 1! You grow up so fast, little one.
• A month ago you came into the world. Baby, it’s your world
• Not sure what’s more exciting about this milestone: watching her grow or knowing that she’s a month closer to sleeping through the night.
• Welcome to this wonderful world, little girl
• One month in, and you’ve already captured our hearts.
• Can’t believe it’s been 30 days already! Time flies when you’re having fun
• From the moment you first smiled at me, You stole my heart, and you’re still holding it.
• “She is a little miracle. That came from heaven above and filled my heart with all joy and love. Happy 1 Month, Baby girl!”
• Happy one month birthday to our little girl. You are the biggest blessing we could have ever received. We are so happy you are here with us and can’t wait for all the coming months.
• Look who’s turning one month old today!
• Happy One Month to the sweetest Baby girl in the Universe!
• You’ve been in our lives for a month and are already so loved.
• A little girl is always a princess, even when she’s sleeping in her crib.
• One month down, a lifetime to go. We’re so blessed you are part of our family.
• PSA: If you didn’t Instagram the perfect newborn baby photo, did the baby really even happen?
• Welcoming you to the world, sweet little one!
• One month down! Many more to go.
• I promise to love you forever and a day.
• You are worth the million times we wake up at night!
• Hey, baby girl, I love your cute smile. Happy one month, old! we are so blessed
• Happy 1st month of life to our little princess. Time flies by so quickly; before you know it she’ll be all grown up!
• Happy one month, my baby! You’re just fine and dandy, small and sweet.
• It’s been a month of hugs, smiles, and sweet memories.
• Happy 1 Month, my baby! I love you so much, and I can’t wait to see what adventures we have in the next month.
• And just like that, my baby girl is one month old.
• Hello, sweetie, welcome to the world.
• Grow, little one! Grow.
• Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my baby girl.
• We are already in love with her.
• Enjoy and be thankful for every day of it.
• On this day, a month ago God was busy creating a masterpiece.
• Happy one month to our sweet girl! [insert hashtags]
• 1 Month Baby Pictures! I can’t believe how big you are already.
• a month old! You’ve grown so much quickly, my sweet baby girl. Now it feels like you can’t get here soon enough!
• Happy one month to the sweetest baby we have ever known! Love you, baby J
• You’re a month old already! I’m amazed at how far you’ve come in such a short time.
• only one month old but already so full of life.
• The best news I have heard all day is that you are my love, baby girl.
• Happy Birthday, sweetheart. May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes!
• After 1 Month of meeting you, I can’t remember what my life was like before.
• This is another month to thank you for keeping me happy and healthy.
• First month of my gorgeous world – Happy Birthday to you!
• It’s hard to believe it’s only been a month. Time flies when you’re having fun!
• Happy 1-month-old, Lil princess.
• Happy one month, baby girl! You make me so happy.
• Happy ONE Month, Baby! cutie cutie
• It’s been one month since you were born, and we can’t believe you are already a month old! Happy 1st month my child.
• Welcome to the world, baby girl!
• My baby girl, my heart, my soul. I love you so much!
• one month with you is way better than a life without you.
• You’ve been in our lives briefly, but we’re already crazy about you!
• One Month of being a mom today.
• Your first month has been filled with many new experiences, and we look forward to seeing you thrive! We love you.
• You are one of the most amazing things that ever happened to us.
• We love you to the moon and back!
• To the world, you might be one person but to me, you’re the world.
• One month down and many more to go. Happy one-month-old birthday, baby girl!
• Happy 1 month to my precious little girl!
• Our little one-month-old baby girl has filled our lives with happiness and joy.
• Happy one-month birthday to my sweet, sweet girl. You are my sunshine.
• 29 days ago, we were holding you for the first time. Today we are watching you discover your hands. Happy 1 Month Birthday, love!
• Happy one-month birthday to my little peanut!
• [Baby Name] has been with us for one month, and the world has never felt so full of love.
• This baby is so happy to be here.
• A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
• Thank you for making me laugh, smile and love. You are indeed my joy!
• “I love this tiny thing more than I ever thought possible.”
• If you think my cuteness is a milestone, you better think again!
• There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Dream about me!
• Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier
• It doesn’t matter how many times you fall; it’s how many times you get back up. 1-Month-Old Baby Girl Captions.
• Sweet Little Baby Girl! Happy 1 Month Old!
• Your first month has been so amazing. You’ve brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. Happy 1 month old, sweetheart!
• You’re a cutie, Happy 1-month baby girl! All I can say is that you are unique and loved by everyone in our family and all your friends. You have made us all smile every day since you came into our lives.
• Happy 1 month birthday, little girl. You look more beautiful every day and so adorable that I can’t take my eyes off you.
• I love you, little girl. You’re my sunshine on a rainy day. Happy One Month, Baby Girl!
• Happy one month to the sweetest baby girl in the world. I love you so much
• Happy 1st month birthday! You have been so incredible in our lives. You are a sweetheart
• “You are not just a number on a cake. You are more than that to me. Happy 1st month darling.”
• Happy month, baby. You have changed my life every day since you were born, and I can not wait to watch you grow up!
• Your little girl is the princess of your heart, and I congratulate you on her first month with you.
• It seems like just yesterday you were born.
• In a blink of an eye, you’ve been in our life for a month. I already so loved it.
• We’re so happy to have you in our family. Love, Uncle Alex
• Happy 1-month-old baby girl captions for your baby’s first month in this world!
• Happy 1 Month Birthday, Baby Girl. You are a fantastic baby girl and the best thing that has ever happened to us. We love you more than words can convey.
• Happy 1 Month to my favorite baby girl.
• Happy 1 Month, Daughter! You bring sunshine to my days
• Happy 1/2 Birthday, Baby Girl! Time flies when you’re having fun!
• Our baby girl is one month old today. It’s been a fantastic month getting to bring a smile to her face every single day
• Celebrating one month of our little girl today! I can’t believe it has been a month already!
• A baby girl is sunshine that fills a year with love.
• It has only been one month since you joined our family, but we have known you forever.
• A baby girl is an angel whose wings decrease as her legs increase.
• one month like a blink of an eye.
• A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart till the day you die.
• Time flies, and it’s no exception for you. Hard to believe that a month has passed already!
Beautiful quotes about father and daughter, aphorisms and statuses with meaning about father and daughter
Being the protectors of their children, fathers guide their sons and daughters along the path of life. Leading by example, giving advice when needed (and sometimes even when it’s not necessary!), sharing jokes, being a safe place to play and go to bed, and building up your children’s confidence in their abilities are just some of the responsibilities of a man as a father. But when it comes to fathers and daughters, there is a special bond that a little girl shares with her dad, and this is beautifully captured in quotes about father’s love for daughter.
Relationship with parents
Parents and children
We carefully collected many quotes about father and daughter with meaning and humor, short aphorisms and detailed expressions. They will help you express your love.
Contents of the article
The first hero of a little girl will be her father, and no matter how old she is, the sweet daughter will forever remain her father’s princess. Whether you are a father looking for a special message about his daughter or a daughter who wants to share lovely words to let your dad know how much he means to you, here is what you are looking for: short father and daughter quotes, words a father can say to his daughter at her wedding, quotes for a growing daughter.
How a father’s love for his daughter is born
This collection of quotes perfectly expresses in words how special the bond between a man and his daughter can be, from the very first days when the love of a father for a daughter is just born quotes. Copy, add something of your own and delight your loved ones with beautiful quotes and words.
ADVERTISING — CONTINUED BELOW
- A daughter’s smile is the secret goal of every father.
- The father is the first hero of the son and the first love of the daughter.
- Little daughters are the only people who can soften the hearts of strong men.
- My best smile is probably when I hold my daughter in my arms.
- For a father, his daughter is no less than a breath. — Sachin Ramdas Bharatiya
- It is said that from the moment he sees her, a father adores his daughter. Whatever she grows up to be, she is always that little girl with pigtails for him.
- The happiest moment in my life was probably when my daughter was born. — David Duchovny
- My fingers may be small, but my dad holds them tight.
Quotes about «Being a Daughter a Father»
From sentimental words to short quotes about father and daughter, from funny things that celebrity fathers said about their daughters to reserved Islamic quotes about father and daughter. Make statuses out of them, congratulate dad and daughter with them. Or just smile with us.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. — Michael Ratnadipak
- The father’s tears and fears are invisible, his love is inexpressible, but his care and protection remain the backbone of our whole life. ― Ama H. Vanniaracci
- No matter how old she was, she still sometimes missed her dad. — Gloria Naylor
- Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she will never settle for anything less.
- Daughters always enjoy their mother’s admiration. And daughters always bathe in their father’s love. ― Hendrit Van Loon
- She was not alone, but what stood behind her, the most powerful moral force in her life, was the love of her father. — Harper Lee
- Daughter needs a dad to be the standard by which she will judge all men. — Gregory E. Lang
- The main reason a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like those who hurt her.
- He gives her the best gift a woman can receive in this world: protection. And the little girl learns to trust the man in her life. — Adriana Trigiani
- A little girl giggles when her mother refuses her ice cream. She knows that dad will do it a little later.
- For her, her father’s name was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
- It’s great when a man takes his son fishing, but there’s a special place in heaven for a father who takes his daughter shopping. — John Sinor
- The best thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. — Elaine S. Dalton
Short quotes on the importance of fatherhood
Years will pass and one day a father will look for the best quotes for his daughter’s wedding. But while his girl is growing up, so many things happen. About why being a dad of a girl or a boy is so important — in these beautiful words about a father and daughter, about a father and his children.
- Only fathers have a way of putting it all together. — Erica Cosby
- Father doesn’t give advice, he sets an example.
- A loving father is always a little like a mother. — Peter Schumacher
- Whatever brings joy does not outweigh a father’s happiness. — Edward Dallaire
- Becoming a father is easy, but being a father is very difficult. — Wilhelm Busch
- If you live without becoming a father, you will die without becoming a man.
- Fathers know a lot. Grandparents know everything.
- This is a wise father who knows his child. — William Shakespeare
- With a good son-in-law you found a son, and with a bad one you lost your daughter.
- It is better for a child to cry than for a father.
- Fatherhood makes you vulnerable.
Hello, it’s me: quotes for nice words to daughter or father
Want to share something about your little girl on social media? Or maybe write a nice message to your dad on a postcard? Or attach a card with a quote about a father’s love for his daughter to send him with a birthday present? Or maybe your daughter is quite an adult and you are preparing a speech for her wedding? These quotes and wishes from a father to a daughter or from a baby to her beloved dad are ready to do their spiritual service.
- Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She’s always daddy’s little girl. ― Richard L. Ratliff
- One of the great things about daughters is how much they adored you when they were little; how they threw themselves into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say. —Michael Josephson
- When I get home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that happened that day will just evaporate. — Hugh Jackman
- Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 today. He cannot make that prediction about his teenage daughter. — James T. Adams
- My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around the princess, my beautiful daughter. — Dmitry D. Koman
- You, fathers, will understand. You have a little girl. She looks at you. You are her oracle. You are her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first perm and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic. — Stanley T. Banks
- Your daughter makes you see things differently. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it whatever you want. As long as you treat her the way I treat her as my princess, I don’t mind. — Tracey Morgan
- I can see my daughter wanting to be like other kids and getting frustrated that she’s not. But I always try to inspire her with the idea that she is perfect the way she is. — Idris Elba
- I took my daughter to the father-daughter dance and cried like a little child. She is 11 years old, so when I saw her dress up and look beautiful, I burst into tears. — Kevin Hart
- I don’t have to prepare for my daughter to be wrapped around her finger. I’ve been wrapped around her little finger since the day she flopped into this world. — Ryan Reynolds
- When my daughter says, Dad, I need you! I wonder if she knows that I need her a billion times more? — Stanley Berman
Funny phrases about the life of a father and daughter
Father and daughter are a special status. These are their stories and secret adventures, dreams and plans. And also these are common jokes and ridiculous situations, from which everyone came out with dignity and laughter. Therefore, there is so much humor in catchphrases about dad and daughter!
- Daughter’s father is nothing but a high class hostage. The father turns his stone face to his sons, scolds them, shakes his horns, paws the ground, snorts, drives them into the undergrowth, but when the daughter puts her hand on his shoulder and says: Dad, I need to ask you something, he is like a piece of butter in a hot frying pan. — G. Keillor
- Dads immediately fall in love with their little girls and let them get away with everything. Because of this, mothers have to be stricter when it comes to daughters. — Jimmy Fallon
- I retract my earlier claim that I could never fall in love with a girl who regularly poops in her pants. I just hadn’t met my daughter yet. — Dax Shepard
- My daughter gave me the World’s Best Dad mug. So we know she’s sarcastic. — Bob Odenkirk
- Thank you for being a great parent. Don’t tell mom.
- Watching your daughter get taken by her boyfriend is like handing over a million dollar Stradivari to a gorilla. — Jim Bishop
- Daughter may lead to baldness, but otherwise the road is just as smooth. — Brian Pulsifer
- Many men would like to be strong enough to tear a phone book in half, especially if they have a teenage daughter. — Guy Lombardo
- One of life’s great mysteries is how a boy who wasn’t good enough to marry your daughter can father the smartest grandson in the world.
Quotes from daughters about dad with love and gratitude
Words from a daughter to a father sound touching, gentle and with great gratitude. It is a pity that sometimes quotes are filled with sadness — those about a dead father from a daughter yearning for him. But life goes on, and the role of the father in it does not fade into the background.
- My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest person I have ever known, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we walked down the back roads together. — Sarah Orne Jewett
- I love my father like the stars — he is a bright shining example and a happy twinkle in my heart. — Terry Gillemets
- There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is indomitable within us. One of these men is my father. — Alison Lohman
- I love my dad. My dad is everything. I hope that I can find a man who will treat me as well as my father. — Lady Gaga
- Of course, there is no such purely angelic affection as a father has for his daughter. — Joseph Addison
- My dad believed in me even when I didn’t. He always knew that I could do it. — Taylor Swift
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. — Marinela Reka
- My dad was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me a lot. But most of all, he was funny. — Bindi Irwin
- You brought me all the toys I wanted when I was little. I hope I can thank you when I grow up by fulfilling your every wish. I love you so much dad!
- My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. — Liza Minnelli
- My father died many years ago, and yet, when something special happens to me, I secretly talk to him, not knowing if he hears, but it makes me feel better when I half believe it. — Natasha Josefowitz
- My father, he was like a rock, the guy you went to with all your problems. — Gwyneth Paltrow
- Dad, thank you for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, caregiver and just there for me every time I needed a hug. — Agatha Stephanie Lin
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I have ever met was my father’s equal, and I have never loved another man so much. — Hedy Lamarr
- You gotta love dads. At my wedding, when I tripped over my wedding dress and fell on my face, dad said don’t worry, next time you’ll do better — Melanie White.
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it doesn’t matter who I remember him as — Ann Sexton.
- Love your parents. We are so busy growing up that we often forget that they are getting old too.
We recommend reading practical tips to save the nerves of young parents
Wise and beautiful words for father and daughter
How much wisdom can be gleaned from quotes and beautiful words about father and daughter. About how significant a father is for a daughter in Islam — quotes and hadiths will tell. And how touching are the quotes about the father and daughter of the sages and great people of the past.
- Whoever brings up two daughters, doing it nobly and patiently, for him they will become a protection from hellish punishment. – Islamic Hadith
- A good father will leave his mark on his daughter for the rest of his life. — Dr. James Dobson
- There is nothing dearer to an aging father than his daughter. — Euripides
- I am my father’s daughter and I am not afraid of anything. — Elizabeth I
- No one can make a woman queen except her father. — Arabic proverb
- A daughter may outgrow your womb, but she will never outgrow your heart. – An old saying
- A daughter is a treasure and the cause of insomnia. — Ben Sirach
Short and bright: bright and touching words to dads from daughters
Love does not need eloquence, sometimes three words are enough to say EVERYTHING. Well, if there is not enough eloquence or experience, then catchphrases about father and daughter will help. written by life itself.
- I can find my prince, but my dad will always be my king.
- The father does not hold his daughter’s hand for long, but he holds her heart forever.
- The most wonderful thing is when a father protects his daughter.
- There is no higher place than on daddy’s shoulders.
- My dad is cool. But you know what they say: What a father is like a daughter.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself.
And here are quotes about relationships with parents
About a daughter: an adult and a little one. About dad — big and strong
To be able to humble yourself, know how to make you laugh, understand when you need a strong shoulder. This and much more about papa girls. Quotes about a father’s love for his daughter can never end…
- Guns don’t kill people… dads with beautiful daughters are killed.
- Daughter’s laughter is father’s favorite symphony.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- There is a girl who stole my heart and she calls me papa.
- When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.
- You can’t scare me. I have two daughters.
- Yes, I have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, a shovel and an alibi.
- Both father and daughter. I am not surprised.
- My daughter has no problems with her father. But I guarantee that her boyfriend will.
- The fundamental and irreconcilable contradiction in male nature: no forty-year-old father wants his daughter to do what the daughters of other fathers were supposed to do when he was twenty.
- He who wants to rule like a father before he loves like a brother does not rule like a father. — Johann Pestalozzi
- Fatherhood is the highest authorship and just as great a mystery, yes, the best school of the two highest virtues, humility and meekness. — Johann Georg Hamann
- The Father is not an anchor to hold us or a sail to lead us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- It is said that a father adores his daughter as soon as he looks at her. Whoever she is, he always thinks of her as a little girl with pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In return, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her adolescence, the mistakes she makes, or the secrets she keeps.
- The truly rich is the one whose children run into his arms when his arms are empty.
- There are many fathers who have children, but few children who have fathers. — Francis de Croisset
50 poignant quotes about breakups and heartbreak
Breakups are not easy for anyone when it comes to real feelings. There is never a right time, moment, or word to initiate a breakup, so the heartbreak phenomenon is familiar to everyone. Living through a breakup is extremely difficult, but often such difficult situations lead to transformations and personal growth.
How to get over a breakup
Feeling sad and missing the other person is normal and should not be avoided. Maybe you’re the kind of person who gets help from tearful romantic movies, or a general house cleaning, or plunging headlong into a new business. Whatever your method, make sure you don’t forget about yourself and take care of it. Over time, the wounds will heal and it will definitely get better, but for now we offer you a selection of inspirational quotes about parting and a broken heart. Perhaps among them you will find some thought that will help you stay afloat.
Do not self-medicate! In our articles, we collect the latest scientific data and the opinions of authoritative health experts. But remember: only a doctor can diagnose and prescribe treatment.
«No matter how your heart is broken, the world will not stop because of your grief.»
«Courage is the ability to let go.»
«Scream. Goodbye. Learn. Move on. Let tears water the seeds of your future happiness. »
«In a nutshell, I can summarize everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.»
Jean de La Fontaine
«Sadness flies on the wings of time.»
ADVERTISING — CONTINUED BELOW
«When you are in love and it hurts, it’s like a wound: it will heal, but the scar will remain forever.»
THIS IS INTERESTING
Julia Roberts and other stars who had childhood nicknames
Roberts’ nicknames have been transformed along with her transformation into a beautiful swan. Frog is one of the most harmless nicknames that the future «beauty» was awarded in high school. But as a high school student, Roberts blossomed and got the nickname «Hot Shorts» from the guys she drove crazy with her slender legs.
1 of 5
“When we are in love, we are convinced that no one else will make us so happy. But over time, it turns out that it will make you much happier. ”
«Over time, the pain subsides, the body recovers, and the brain finds new ways to move on.»
«The sound of a broken heart is the loudest silence in the world.»
«Every time your heart is broken, the door opens to a world of new beginnings and opportunities.»
«I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time than keep it empty forever.»
«A heart is made to be broken.»
“The pleasure of love lasts a moment. Pain after love lasts a lifetime.
H. L. Mencken
«Happiness is a china shop, and love is a bull in it.»
“Love is never lost. If you do not reciprocate, it will flow back, soften and purify the heart.
«A heart will be broken, but a broken one will live on. »
D. H. Lawrence
“I prefer to have my heart broken. Each time it is reassembled in a new way, like a kaleidoscope.”
“You ask: how long does it usually take to get over a breakup? There are many formulas, but it’s just a matter of willpower. The day you decide it’s all over, it’s all over. There is no other way to deal with it.»
«It’s strange how often one has to break one’s heart before years make it wise.»
“Perhaps one day I will crawl home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can create stories out of my grief, and beauty out of sadness.
«Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.»
“The cure for a broken heart is simple, milady. Hot bath and deep sleep.
«Nothing heals a broken heart like having someone wonderful give you theirs. »
«The saddest thing about love is that not only can it not last forever, but that a broken heart is quickly mended.»
«Divorce is like an amputation: you worry, and you seem to become smaller.»
“Yes, a heart can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died with him, but it’s not.»
«Better to have a broken arm than a broken heart.»
W. Somerset Maugham
«The greatest tragedy of life is not that people die, but that they stop loving.»
George Bernard Shaw
“When your heart is broken, your bridges are burned: nothing else matters. This is the end of happiness and the beginning of a new world.”
François La Rochefoucauld
«If you judge love by its consequences, it is more like hatred than friendship.»
Pearl S. Buck
“There are many ways to break a heart. But what can really destroy him is a dream taken away, whatever it may be.»
«I wish I could be a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to heal than a broken heart.»
Alphonse de Lamartine
«Sometimes when one person is missing, the whole world seems deserted.»
«No matter how hard you try, the pieces of a broken heart will never come together the way they used to.»
«Never let someone else be your priority by allowing yourself to be their choice.»
«Strike the body and it heals, but hurt the heart and the wound stays for life.»
«When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in the cracks and pray for rain.»
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
“They say about love that sometimes it leaves, sometimes it flies away; it wounds one, kills another like lightning. .. At night it gives up the fortress it besieged in the morning, for there is no force capable of resisting it.”
«Emotions that can break your heart sometimes heal it.»
«It’s not enough to have your heart broken, because now everyone’s heart is broken.»
Ninon de Lenclo
«Love never dies of hunger, but it is often killed by satiety.»
“Someday you will look back on this moment of your life as a sweet time of grief. You will see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.”
“In fact, in love there is constant suffering, which joy neutralizes, turns into something potential, but which every minute can become what it would have been for a long time if it had been possible to achieve the desired goal, that is, something unbearable.”
«Tear-flavored lips are said to be best for kissing.