75+ gorgeous baby love quotes
Looking for gorgeous baby love quotes to use in your social media posts or just to warm your heart?
We’ve got dozens of adorable quotes about the love we feel as parents for our babies.
When I was pregnant I can remember reading about the level of love you feel for your baby after they are born. Then when they arrived I finally got what everyone had been talking about – it truly is a unique and powerful feeling that changes you for the better.
Putting the level of adoration you feel for your baby can be difficult to put into words, so these gorgeous baby love quotes are perfect for expressing how you feel!
You could use them in social media captions, newborn baby announcements or just enjoy reading through these relatable quotes to see your own emotions put into words!
If you’re looking for more quotes about little ones then check out these articles on baby girl quotes, baby boy quotes and stunning mother daughter bond quotes.
Stunning baby love quotes
1. You make my heart smile.
2. We made a wish and you came true.
3. Twins. Double the joy. Double the hugs. Double the love.
4. A mother’s love for her baby is like nothing else in the world.
5. Babies are like little bundles of hopes and dreams wrapped in love.
6. How can someone so little fill so many hearts?
7. Being a mom means that you love your baby even more than yourself.
8. No matter what, I want my baby to know that they were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and that they are forever loved.
9. Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
10. From the moment you were placed in my arms, you snuggled your way into my heart.
Unborn baby love quotes
11. The unborn baby is created in the image of God for greater things, to love and be loved. – Mother Theresa
12. You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.
13. The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life.
14. You’ll never understand life until it grows inside of you. – Sandra C. Kassis
15. Pure happiness is found in the innocent smile of a baby.
16. I don’t know who you will be. But I know you will be my everything.
17. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
18. A baby is born with the need to be loved and never outgrows it.
19. A baby is something that you carry inside you for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years and in your heart until the day you die.
Baby love quotes for new parents
20. You are loved. For the boy you are. The man you will become. And the precious son you will always be.
21. His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.
22. I would say ‘I love you to the moon and back’ but that hardly seems enough to describe the love I have for you.
23. I have loved you since before you were even born.
24. I never knew I could love someone so much until the day I became a mother.
25. To my baby, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
26. Words can not express the joy of a new life.
27. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
28. There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
29. A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
30. With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.
Quotes about babies and love
31. My dream wouldn’t me complete without you.
32. God knew my heart needed you.
33. She is far more precious than jewels.
34. No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always.
35. My love for you will never change. It’s been there since the day you were born, and it will be there as long as the world continues to turn.
36. The best gift I have to give you is my forever love.
37. There is no changing my love for you, my child.
38. Every day, I love you as much as the day you were born. It will always be this way, no matter what happens in your life.
39. Nothing you can do will change the way I love you.
40. I love you for the beautiful person you are, and that can never change.
42. I’m not perfect, and I don’t expect you to be perfect. My love for you doesn’t depend on perfection.
43. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
44. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. – Tina Brown
45. I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
46. Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.
47. My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
48. My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever moving on.
49. If my love for you had a colour, it would be the whole rainbow.
50. I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at the first chance of a chill.
51. My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.
52. My love for you is a guiding star leading me into great adventures in a brand new world.
53. From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.
54. Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.
55. There’s no biggest number, no farthest star, no end to my love for you.
56. Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Fish have gills, so they can swim. Bunnies have four legs, so they can run. I have a heart, so I can love you.
Baby love quotes for Instagram and social media
Need some cute and loving baby quotes for your Instagram captions and other social media? These short and sweet and happy baby quotes are perfect!
57. See the stars? I made a wish on one, and I got you.
58. There’s no bad thing you could do that would ever change my love.
59. Wherever you go, my love is with you.
60. I hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you because it fills me with joy. I’ll hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you some more, so you’ll be full too.
61. I love you when I wake up in the morning. I love you all day long. I love you in my dreams at night.
62. No work is more important than my love for you.
63. Playing with you is the happiest moment of my day.
64. There are thousands of children in the world, and I was lucky enough to get you.
65. You are the best gift I’ve ever received.
Best baby love quotes
66. There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.
67. You deserve the best I have to give, and that’s my undying love as long as you shall live.
68. When I think of how I love you, there are no words to explain. I love you because you are you, it’s that simple and plain.
69. You may no longer be small, or need my help for all, but you’ll always need love from my heart, especially when we are apart.
70. They say one plus one is two and one plus two is three, but through love, our one plus one is you and one plus two is we.
71. Your love discovered parts of me I never knew were there, and now my heart is open wide to love, completely exposed and bare.
72. My love always speaks to your heart as a long-lost counterpart.
73. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.
74. Before you were conceived i wanted you. Before you were born I I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I knew I would do anything for you.
75. A baby is born with a need to be loved, and never outgrows it. – Frank A. Clark
76. You are ours. We are yours. From the moon to the stars, our love lasts as long as the wind soars.
77. From the moment they put you in my arms, it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.
78. You may wonder sometimes why I do what I do. Just remember, my child, my every thought is for you.
79. I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
80. Every mum experiences love at first sight at least once in her life: with the birth of each of her children.
151 Short Baby Quotes To Inspire and Uplift New Parents
– Dingle Dangle Baby USA
Quick … describe a baby in thirty seconds or less.
What seems like an easy exercise makes you realize just how difficult it is to capture the full life-affirming magic of babies.
For millennia, the poets, philosophers and sages of the times have found the words to extol the virtues of these tiny creatures that capture our hearts and imaginations.
Today, we are honored to share with you 145 short baby quotes to inspire you and help you find the right words to honor the babies in your life. We have broken the short baby quotes down into sections to make them easier for you to find by topic:
- Short Baby Quotes to Live By
- Short Quotes About Being a Mother
- Funny Short Baby Quotes
- Baby Sleep Quotes
- Profound Short Baby Quotes
- Inspirational Short Baby Quotes
- Short, Sweet Baby Boy Quotes
- Short Baby Girl Quotes
- Baby Smile Quotes
Feel free to copy the pictures and use them on your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or other Social Media feed! All we ask is that you include a link back to our site for attribution.
Short Baby Quotes To Live By
“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
“A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.” – Jean Liedloff
“Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” – Eric Church
“A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. ” – Anonymous
“Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” — Charles Dickens
“A baby is a dancing joy of life.” – Debasish Mridha
“Children make you want to start life over.” — Muhammad Ali
“Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.”
“A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
“With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.”
“We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.”
“There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.”
“Your first breath took ours away.” – Anonymous
“A baby’s grin has so much magic that you barely realize that it is a toothless smile!”
“A baby’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but their smile is heaven’s joy.”
“In the garden of humanity, every baby is a fresh new flower. ” – Debasish Mridha
“Baby – A little bit of heaven sent down to earth.” — Roland Leonhardt
“A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it. — Frank Clark
“Babies are such a nice way to start people.”
“Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”=
“Your little feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.” – Anonymous
Searching for the perfect new parent baby gift? The award winning Dingle Dangle baby toy gift set is four products in one!
The Dingle Dangle will help distract a wriggly baby during nappy changing and then quickly turn into a sensory rattle, portable mobile and teether.
It’s a unique and fun baby shower gift for expecting family and friends!
Short Quotes About Being a Mother
“Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”
“When they finally place the baby in your arms and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before.” — Unknown
“You can outgrow a mother’s lap, but never her heart.” — Unknown
“Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” — Unknown
“When the baby is born, all that pain that was endured vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear. And as I’ve said before, love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love.” – Hope Bradford
“All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” — Penelope Cruz
“The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority. ” – Olivia Wilde
“When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.”
“Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart ’till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
“Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” —T. F. Hodge
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
“A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. ”
Short, Funny Baby Quotes
“Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
“Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” – Tina Fey
“Make no mistake about why these babies are here. They are here to replace us.” – Jerry Seinfeld
“A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.” — Robert Orben
“A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops.”
“The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.”
“Babies used to make me nervous, but these squirmy things are awesome once you’ve read the manual.” – David Z. Hirsch
“Babies are the worst roommates. They’re unemployed. They don’t pay rent. They keep insane hours. Their hygiene is horrible. If you had a roommate that did any of the things babies do, you’d ask them to move out.” – Jim Gaffigan
“The best babysitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida.” – Dave Barry
“Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.”
“Congrats…you’ll soon live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.”
“Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.”
“Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” — John Wilmot
“You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.” – Anonymous
“When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’.”
“A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.”— Unknown
“A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.” — Unknown
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” — Franklin P. Jones
“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” — Johnny Depp
Baby Sleep Quotes
“Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will move mountains.” – Anonymous
“When I watch my baby sleep, my world is at peace.”
«There was never a child so lovely but that his mother was glad to get him to sleep.» — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“There is no joy like that of your baby falling asleep on you.” – Unknown
“My heart feels like it is going to burst when I watch my baby sleep. ” – Unknown
“He stole my sleep, stole my bed, but also my heart.” – Unknown
“The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.”
“Little boys should never be put to sleep. They always wake up a day older.” – Peter Pan
“A sleeping baby is really good at doing the one thing you don’t get to do anymore.” – Linda Poindexter
“People who say, they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one.”
“Rocking a baby to sleep is actually a lot less like a Johnson and Johnson commercial and a lot more like wrestling a 20 lb bag of snakes.”
Profound Short Baby Quotes
“A child enters your home and, for the next 20 years, makes so much noise you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.” – John Andrew Holmes
“As babies we’re born blank sheets of paper. Not a single mark. As we grow older, lines form, then colors and patterns. Before long that paper is all sorts of brilliant. Like a kaleidoscope, no two exactly alike.”
“On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands, and the moon danced with the stars.” – Anonymous
“It’s all kinds of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It’s like you’ve met your reason to live.” – Johnny Depp
“It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them, and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” – Anita Diamant
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. – Elizabeth Stone
“I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. ” – Vincent van Gogh
“A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
“I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are sometimes the only reminder of God we have in the house.” – Ann Rinaldi
“I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
“Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
“It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” – Debasish Mridha
“A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
“You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” – Lish McBride
“It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.” – Anonymous
“A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.” – Sigrid Leo
“Babies are the buds of life ready to bloom like a fresh flower to refresh humanity.” – Debasish Mridha
“Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
Inspirational Short Baby Quotes
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. LeShan
“It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” – Terri Guillemets
“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” – Anonymous
“As babies, we’re born blank sheets of paper, not a single mark. As we grow older, lines form, then colors and patterns. Before long, that paper is all sorts of brilliant like a kaleidoscope, no two exactly alike.” – Shannon Wiersbitzky
“Having a baby is part of a woman’s life, and it is surely a great waste to be afraid of life.” – Joan Lowery Nixon
“I love these little people, and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
“I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives. Each lived one day at a time.” – Nicholas Sparks
“It’s way too early for him to be talking anyhow, but I see in his eyes something, and I see in his eyes a voice, and I see in his eyes a whole new set of words.” – Sherman Alexie
“For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Anonymous
Short, Sweet Baby Boy Quotes
“A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather. ” – Tanya Masse
“If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – Maya Angelou
“Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
“Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle always overflowing with joy and excitement.” – Anonymous
“The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Anonymous
“A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.” – Anonymous
“Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” – James Matthew Barrie
“A little miracle sent from above, a baby boy to cuddle and love.” – Anonymous
“His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it!” – Anonymous
“You lay your hand against his skin and just rib his back. Blow into his ear. Press that baby up against your own skin and walk outside with him where the night air will surround him and moonlight fall on his face. Whistle, maybe. Dance, hum, pray.” – Joyce Maynard
«You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.» — Unknown
“A baby boy always is that anchor of your life, even through rough tides of life.”
“The excitement on the face of your baby boy is certainly the most exhilarating part of parenthood.”
“Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.”
“Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.”
“Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy. ”
“You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend, you are his momma, and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.”
“Son, you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.” — Unknown
“A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.” — Unknown
“Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one.” — Unknown
“There has never been, nor there will ever be, anything quite special as the love between a mother and her baby son.” — Unknown
Short Baby Girl Quotes
Having a beautiful baby girl? Here are some short, but special quotes about magic of having a daughter:
“Though she is little, she is fierce”.
“A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” — Laurel Atherton
“Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” — Bethany Hamilton
“She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.” — Unknown
“There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.” — Jerry O’Connell
“Babies are special in every way but when it comes to baby girls, well, there is something magical about them. Here are some baby sayings, especially for your baby girl!”
“Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter”.
“A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it”.
“Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”
“No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.”
“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. ”
“A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world”
“When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”
“A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight; giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious… so much that your love for her knows no bounds.”
“Such a big miracle in such a little girl.” – Anonymous
“I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’” – Paul Walker
“Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.” – Anonymous
“A little girl is sugar, and spice, and everything nice, especially when she’s taking a nap.” – Anonymous
“It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.” – Anonymous
“She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle. ” – Anonymous
“A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.” – Anonymous
“A baby daughter is always a daddy’s girl and mommy’s world!” – Anonymous
“Baby girls are precious gifts wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.” – Anonymous
“A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” — Unknown
“A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” — George Eliot
“A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.” —Viola Shipman
Baby Smile Quotes
“A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms.”
“Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile. ”
“One can resist everything in the world except the smile of a baby.”
“Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.”
“Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a baby.”
“I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.”
“Even babies understand the language of smiles. I think that speaks a lot for how universal language happiness is.”
“It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on the baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.
“A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears.”
“The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are the one who made the baby smile. ”
“All the sleepless nights make it worth the effort when you are rewarded with a baby’s adorable smile.”
“What can a baby’s laughter do? It can cleanse your soul and scatter a smile in your sad heart.”
Love these short baby quotes? Check out our article on the best baby toy gift set and tips on what to do when baby screams during nappy change.
Statuses about love for children — Catch phrases
It doesn’t matter what kind of childhood you had — the main thing is what kind of childhood you will give your children.
It is impossible not to love children, they are our greatest happiness.
A child needs your love the most when he deserves it least.
A child is a being that you carry within you for 9months, in my arms — 3 years, and in my heart — until the end of my life.
Love is not necessarily children, but children are necessarily love.
Mothers love their children more than fathers because they are more sure that they are their children.
The best expression of a father’s love for his children is his love for their mother.
I firmly believe that a child is a gift from God. This is such a valuable gift that it must be constantly loved, pampered and educated.
The best way to make children good is to make them happy.
The most pleasant thing in life is to see your little copy, which, smiling, crawls on the carpet, and to understand how much you love him!
The most expensive bracelet is a rubber tag with the weight, height and time of birth of your baby written on it!
The more love you put into a child, the more happiness it illuminates the house.
Love your child, not your ideal idea of him, and remember: he is human!
What a joy it is to love your children! Educate, scold, praise, teach and very very very LOVE!
My heart skips a beat with love for my daughter, for me there is no better creature in the world!
Only he knows how much I love him… He saw my heart from the inside!
Mothers love equally when they kiss their children and when they scold them.
What can be more important for a child than the love, care and attention of parents? This is the most precious gift a parent can give to their child.
How magical and wonderful just to be a mother! These legs, these pens… well, how not to love them!
Children should not be loved because they are good, children should be loved just like that. You just have to love in general.
Someone doesn’t love children, someone loves all children, someone loves strangers, and someone only their own, but none of us can resist the happy baby laugh.
Take care of yourself for your children. No one can love your child the way you love him!
More than life a woman loves her child, and is devoted to the one who loves them both.
A child is the only person you can never stop loving!
Quotes from the book “Love for a Child” by Janusz Korczak📚 — best aphorisms, sayings and catchphrases — MyBook.
🎙Upload Your Podcast 9Books audiobooks
🎙Upload your podcast
Living by someone else’s experience, observations and views, people have lost faith in themselves so much that they do not want to see with their own eyes
July 28, 2019
Instead of courageously establishing that raising a child is not sweet fun, but a business that requires capital investment — hard feelings, worries, sleepless nights and many, many thoughts …
July 28, 2019
— this is a hundred masks, a hundred roles of a capable actor. One with his mother, another with his father, with grandmother, with grandfather, another with a strict and affectionate teacher, another in the kitchen and among peers, another with the rich and the poor, another in everyday and festive clothes. Naive and cunning, submissive and arrogant, meek and vindictive, well-mannered and playful, he knows how to lie low for the time being, so withdraw into himself that he misleads us and uses for his own purposes.
March 4, 2017
silly people sometimes start to babble early, while smart ones do not speak for a long time.
February 6, 2017
An educator who does not fetter, but liberates, does not suppress, but uplifts, does not crumple, but forms, does not dictate, but teaches, does not require, but asks, will experience many inspired minutes together with the child , more than once following with moistened eyes the struggle of an angel with Satan, where a bright angel wins.
November 9, 2016
in the barracks environment of a boarding school you will not bring up either marvelously wholesome honesty, or fearful purity, or virginal innocence of feelings that do not know that evil exists.
August 18, 2020
Every time I fell into the tone of the monastery bell, I made a mistake.
August 18, 2020
An atmosphere of complete tolerance for jokes, leprosy, ridicule and trickery and the naive sin of lying should — should reign.