66+ Profound Baby Sister Quotes That Will Unlock Your True Potential
You keep your past by having sisters.
As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.
— Deborah Moggach
The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.
— Frank Sinatra
My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
— Linda Sunshine
Life is tricky baby, stay in your magic.
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves — a special kind of double.
— Toni Morrison
When I go home, I play with my baby dolls and strollers and diaper bags, and play with my sisters.
— Dakota Fanning
I used to drink from my little sister’s bottle when she was a baby.
— Jessica Jung
Because i have a sister I will always have a friend.
In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.
— Catherine Killigrew
You can kid the world, but not your sister.
— Charlotte Gray
Help one another is part of the religion of our sisterhood.
— Louisa May Alcott
An older sister is a friend and defender — a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.
— Pam Brown
More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.
— Linda Sunshine
There’s no better friend than a sister.
— Mary Engelbreit
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.
— Charles M. Schulz
If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
— Linda Sunshine
Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart — oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape — of your sister.
— Katherine Mansfield
I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers.
It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
— Maya Angelou
My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt.
— Chuck Nevitt
Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.
— Benjamin Disraeli
I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.
— Emily Dickinson
When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?
— Pam Brown
Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.
— Jane Austen
For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather.
— Christina Rossetti
Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.
— Gail Sheehy
There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.
— Mary Wortley Montagu
Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with -sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends.
— Deborah Moggach
Looks like my baby dont live here no more.
..thats alright, ive still got my guitar..I might as well go back over yonder, way back across the hills, if my baby dont love me no more….i know her…sister will
— Jimi Hendrix
Elder sisters never can do younger ones justice!
— Charlotte Mary Yonge
Go to sleep, baby,Mama will sing. Of blue butterflies, and dragonfly wings. Moonlight and sunbeams, raiments so fine. Silver and gold, for baby of mine. Go to sleep, baby. Sister will tell, of wolves and of lambs, and demons who fell.-Pierce’s Lullaby Kim Harrison (Black Magic Sanction)
— Kim Harrison
Once I showed up at my sister’s with a baby rabbit I had bought from some children because its ears were cold. I put the rabbit on a hot water bottle and massaged its ears for quite a while. After all, I knew that all healthy animals had warm ears.
— Juliette Gordon Low
Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.
— Ugo Betti
I haven’t had this much fun since the rats ate my baby sister
— Robert Bloch
I’ve had to live with women all my life.
I grew up with four older sisters, and I was the baby and the only boy.
— Alan Jackson
I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny.
— Martin Short
My sister just had a baby. We can have company over. She’ll be in front of everyone with her um… breast… out feeding it. You know… cereal or whatever.
— Emo Philips
Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.
— Pam Brown
78 Baby Sister Quotes | Kidadl
Baby sisters are a special kind of blessing, and they deserve all the love and care they can get.
They are constantly looking up to their older ones. Sometimes, they see them as role models, as they grow up.
Do you want to see your baby sister blush? She will be really glad to hear these baby sister quotes.
Why baby sister quotes?
Children need to learn quotes about their baby sisters. Learning about their baby siblings helps them interact positively and be supportive. Younger siblings play an important role in children’s development, and learning to have healthy relationships with their siblings can help children develop important social and emotional skills. Quotes about baby sisters help children understand the value of having a sibling and encourage them to build strong bonds with their siblings.
What Parents Should Know
- Baby sister quotes can be a great way to celebrate a new sibling’s arrival and express the love and joy that a new baby brings to the family.
- It’s natural for siblings to have different interests and personalities, and it’s important to respect and celebrate those differences.
- Parents should be aware of the potential for sibling rivalry and take steps to prevent it.
- Parents should model positive behavior and set a good example for their children.
What To Discuss with Kids
- Talking about the responsibilities and privileges of being a big sibling can help kids feel more involved and invested in the new baby.
- Encourage kids to think about ways to show love and care for their new siblings.
- The importance of being patient and understanding
- Baby sister quotes can be a great opportunity to talk about the importance of family and the special bond that siblings share.
Funny Baby Sister Quotes
Here are some funny baby-sister quotes that would make your baby sister laugh till she’s teary.
«Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.» — Pam Brown
“My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.” — Venus Williams
«When people ask me what it’s like to have a little sister, I tell them, picture having your arch-nemesis live under your roof, and you love her.» — Unknown
“We acquire friends and enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.” — Evelyn Loeb
“If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.” — Pearl Cleage
«Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.» — Charles M. Schultz
“Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” — Patricia McCann.
«My major influence was my ten-years-older sister. » — Willa Ford
“When my sister, Joan, arrived I asked if I could swap her for a rabbit. When I think what a marvelous friend she’s been, I’m so glad my parents didn’t take me at my word.” —Maeve Binchy
“The only person I lie to is my little sister, when I steal her clothes.” — Kendall Jenner
«We are the survivor of our crazy lineage and the most awesome in the family, too– my little sister» — Unknown
“Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.” — Louise Glück, ‘Descending Figure’.
“I’m smiling because we’re sisters. I’m laughing because there’s nothing you can do about it. —Unknown
“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.” — Toni Morrison
«I finally moved out of my parent’s house. It was only fair to let my sister have her own room.» — Kate Winslet
“Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.” — Lemony Snicket
«If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ” — Linda Sunshine.
“Sister to sister we will always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree.” — Unknown
«The big sisters always think that they are the boss.» — Kate Summers
«Do not ask for a little sister unless you are prepared to share clothes for the rest of your life.» — Unknown
“When I think of the funny, goofy, and ridiculous things we did as kids, I wonder how we turned out so well. Perhaps age has truly matured us, then, maybe not.” — Kate Summers
Loving Baby Sister Quotes
Here are some quotes about the love that exists between older siblings and their baby sisters.
(These sweet baby sister quotes will make your toes twitch.)
“You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything else.” — Unknown
«My little sister is my best friend. I love her no matter what.» — Unknown
“When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life. ” — Unknown
«What can I say about my little sister? I love her.» — Unknown
«It is very difficult to live among people you love and hold back from offering them advice.» — Anne Tyler
«Amy: Do you love Laurie more than you love me?
Jo: Don’t be silly! I could never love anyone more than I love my sisters.» — ‘Little Women’
“My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.” — Unknown
“Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.” — Beyoncé
«My little sister, you are sweet, silly, and a bit of a brat, but I love you more every day you grow.» — Unknown
«A little sister is a friend forever.» — Unknown
«Take out my excellent sis, and my life will fall apart.» — Unknown
«A minor sis will forever and always be a little girl in my eyes. No man can come to her. No one will ever be good enough for her. I guess that’s the burden and joy of being an older brother.» — Unknown
“I promise to love you forever; every single day of forever.” — Stephenie Meyer
«The best thing about having a little sister is that you will always have one true friend.» — Unknown
Cute Baby Sister Quotes
These baby sister quotes are surely going to melt your heart.
«You can be boring and tedious with -sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends.” — Deborah Moggach
«The best news is best shared with my little sister.» — Unknown
“Sisters make the best friends in the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
«I learned the virtue of sharing and giving through my little sis. Whatever I have now, I always have the thought of my super sister along.» — Unknown
«My little sister is so cute! Her laugh is sweet, and her smile gets her whatever she wants.» — Unknown
“Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. » — Deborah Moggach
«No one knows you better; who knows all your deepest and darkest secrets but your little sister.» — Unknown
«Younger sisters are God’s way of telling you that you are not alone.» — Unknown
«Little sisters are our special double and our opposites at the same time.» — Unknown
«You have been with me since childhood. You have witnessed so many of my transformations and the best ones you were part of.» — Rica V. Gadi
“In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” —Unknown
«She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.» — Barbara Alpert
«You may be my younger sister, but you are way wiser and more robust than I am.» — Unknown
«When my little sister was born, I was amazed by her so small and puny. I couldn’t believe I had someone to protect.» — Unknown
«A little sister is a shopping buddy, beauty consultant, soul mate, and your most trusted confidante rolled in one. » — Unknown
«There’s nothing more comforting in this world than in the loving arms of my little sister.» — Unknown
«Little sisters are there to wipe your tears and share your laughter.» — Unknown
“You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.” — George R.R. Martin
“Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” — Carol Saline
Sweet Baby Sister Quotes
A baby sister is always very sweet. These sweet baby sister quotes will prove it to you.
“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” — Isadora James
«My little sister can be a massive pain in the neck, but she’s strong and independent. It amazes me» — Unknown
“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” —Amy Li
«If you mess with a big sister, then there is always that crazy younger sibling you might have to deal with!» — Unknown
«Little sisters are God’s greatest masterpiece. » — Unknown
“A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” —Deborah Tannen
«My little sister is like the other half of me. She knows me too well, from the clothes I like to the food I go crazy for.» — Unknown
«A younger sis is like a bit of a parent. She is someone you can trust to keep your gravest and darkest secret and still loves you anyway.» — Unknown
“There is no place for secrets in sisterhood.” — Erin Forbes
«Knowing that my little sister got my back in this dangerous and cruel world makes me feel safe and brave.» — Unknown
“We have our own, unspoken language—a look that makes one of us fall on the floor laughing or the slight inflection in our voice that conveys everything.” —Barbara Bush
«Little sisters make the terrible times fun and bearable.» — Unknown
«If I am standing shoulder to shoulder with my sister, I can take anything that comes my way.» — Unknown
“For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, To fetch one if one goes astray. ” — Christina Rossetti.
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
“Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” — Alice Walker
«As an older brother to a little sister, my greatest fear is some unworthy guy I haven’t approved of taking you away from me.» — Unknown
“Your sister and brother probably know you better than any other person…. You and they go through life together – or at least that is the way it is supposed to be.” ― Henry Abramovitch
“Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” —Benjamin Disraeli
“Among the merits and the happiness of Elinor and Marianne let it not be ranked as the least considering that though sisters, and living almost within sight of each other, they could live without disagreement between themselves.” — Jane Austen
«I have learned so much from my little sister. I didn’t know I could learn so much and give excellent sage advice from someone younger than me. » — Unknown
«A little sister you once were, but now a great friend you are!» — Catherine Pulsifer
“They lived with you too long and so, when you achieve some victory, friends are delighted, but Sisters hold your hands in silence and shine with happiness. For they know the cost.” — Pam Brown.
“Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.” — Margaret Mead
“Best friends? Nah, she’s my sister.” — Unknown
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
«My younger sister is my responsibility. If you mess with her, you will be messing with me too.» — Unknown
“I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness…” — Emily Dickinson
Aphorisms about sisters with meaning — Catch phrases
What is good news worth if you can’t share it with your sister?
When the younger sister falls, the older sister helps her to get up; if the older sister falls, the younger one laughs.
A sister is both your reflection and your opposite.
I would always share news with my sister first, but she already knows everything.
There is no rivalry in the family more acute than between sisters, and there is no friendship stronger than friendship between adult sisters.
Little sisters only attract those who don’t have them.
When you have a sister, you don’t have to worry about your problems alone.
I can fool everyone, but my sister can’t.
An elder sister is such a special punishment from God. She always turns out to be right.
The ability to get along with your own sister is an excellent school of relationships with people for the future.
A real sister will never let you do something stupid. .. Alone!
The greatest gift our parents have ever given us is me and my sister for each other.
You can let your sister know your innermost secrets and not be afraid that someone will find out about it. After all, she has the most direct participation in these secrets!
A sister is capable of being the best friend, which is not so easy to get rid of.
There is no better comfort than a sister’s hug.
Sisters are divided into two types: older and snitch.
It is difficult for sisters to forgive each other the insults experienced at the age of five.
It is impossible to quarrel with my sister for a long time: either she will need something from me, or I from her. A truce is inevitable.
Our sister is our first friend and second mother.
You can never hide anything from a real sister: she always knows even what you have not done yet.
Of the two sisters, one is always watching and the other is dancing.
Friendship between sisters is like fine wine — it grows stronger with age.
Only with your sister you can understand what you really are!
A sister is a person who will tell you everything that infuriates her in you, but will prove to others that you are the best with her!
Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
Sisters always share everything among themselves: in childhood, toys and the love of parents, then apartments and the love of men.
If your sister says “You are a fool!”, she loves you.
The elder sister is a friend and protector, listener, conspirator, adviser, and also an accomplice of your joys and sorrows.
As a child, my sister and I constantly fought. But then they grew up, grew wiser and understood — it’s better to let them fight because of us.
Brother and Sister Quotes Affirming Bonds of Unity and Love: Current School News
Filed in Articles, Text of appeal
by TMLT Editions
on February 3, 2022
— Brother and Sister Quotes —
Brother and sister quotes are unique right from the moment of conception. He gave us guardians in the form of our mothers. Regardless of your age difference, your brothers and sisters can become your best friends and will always be there for you.
The bond between brother and sister is beyond what it seems at first glance. Often the volume of quarrels between brother and sister is not like which could be elsewhere. Surprisingly, there is a rather close connection between this fighting pair. We can see these feelings in some brother and sister quotes as below.
Wonderful brother and sister quotes with sweet emotions
Some people claim that the bond between lovers is the strongest, but sometimes the bond between siblings, that is between brothers and sisters, tends to be much deeper. Let’s now look at brother and sister quotes.
1. “What separates sisters from brothers, and also from friends, is the very close connection of the heart, soul and mystical threads of memory.” > Carol Sahlin
2. Our brothers and sisters put us face to face with our former selves and remind us how inextricably connected we are to each other in life.” > Jane Mersky Leder
3. “You know what friendship is… it’s being brother and sister; two souls touching, without mixing, with two fingers on the same hand. > Victor Hugo
4. “As your brother, I always know that you, my sister, are watching over me. However, I know that you and your little brother will always be older than me.” >
5. “Brothers and sisters can be the most supportive and encouraging when life’s trials throw us off track. Talk to them!» >Catherine Pulsifer.
6. «Always and no matter what, brothers and sisters are next to each other in difficult times.» > Katherine Pulsifer
7. «What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.» > Esther Frisner
8. “There is no bond like that between brothers and sisters. Also, cherish each other!” > Patricia Waldron.
9. “I think people who have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. However, of course, they fight a lot, but to know that there is always someone, someone from the family. ” > Trey Parker.
10 «On the journey of life, you will find that most sisters and brothers are friends, comrades, and supporters of each other.» >
11 «We are one world, one race, in the end we are all brothers and sisters … people.» > Ofelia Armendares.
12 «An older sister acts as a friend, listener, and advisor to her younger siblings.» > Katherine Pulsifer
13 «I who have no sisters or brothers, look with innocent envy at those who can be said to be born of friends.» > James Boswell
14 “It’s brothers and sisters who teach each other lifelong lessons about getting along—or not.” > Jane Isei
15 “My sister and brothers are wonderful. One minute they hate each other and the next they’re best friends.» > Robert Rivers
16 «The voice of God rings true in the world through every brother and sister on earth. » > David Paul Doyle
17 «If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day — that’s the best thing.» > Amory Nolasco
18 «Brothers and sisters learn to get along with the rest of the world by learning to get along with each other.» > Dr. Wilson Jay Tyree
19 «You can’t keep a little boy in the house, even in the worst weather, unless he has a sister to torture.» > Mary Wilson Little
20 «Brothers and sisters separated by distance, united by love.» > Chuck Danes
21 0242 sisters when their worlds are falling apart.” > Susan Beth Pfeffer
22 «We can give up or change our friends and our partners, but we can’t completely give up on a relationship, or mentally, brother or sister.» > Jeffrey Greif
23 “Brothers and sisters are angry with each other. So they say nasty things, but end up being wary of each other, though they never admit it. » > Kate Summers
24 «Our brothers and sisters are with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable sunset.» > Susan Scharf Merrell
25 «As brothers and sisters in the nuclear family, the world family must overcome war and bring peace to our complex and beautiful civilization.» > David H. Rosen
26 “Your sister and brother probably know you better than anyone else… Yet you and they go through life together—or at least that’s how it should be.” . > Henry Abramovich,
27 «Our brothers and sisters will be with us throughout the journey.» > Katherine Conger
28 “In conversation with many men and women who remembered for me the death of their brother or sister. In addition, I am struck by the therapeutic value for survivors of telling a story—not just about how their loved ones died, but about how they lived.” > Claire Berman
29 “Our relationship with our nieces is special; different from our brother or sister. ” > Katherine Pulsifer
30 “Because parents are role models, you will hear your child talk to their sister or brother using your words and tone of voice.” > Laura Markham
31 «A brother is a friend given by nature.» > Jean Baptiste Legouve
32 Brothers sisters as close as hands and feet.” > Vietnamese proverb
33 “Brothers and sisters separated by distance, united by love” > Chuck Danes
34 “There is no other love than the love of a brother. Meanwhile, there is no other love like love from brother . » > Astrid Alauda
35 “Sisters and brothers are the most faithful, purest forms of love, family and friendship, they know when to support you and when to challenge you, but they are always a part of you.” > Carol Ann Albright Eastman
36 «Our brothers and sisters are with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable sunset. » > Susan Scharf Merrell
37 However, you may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows in both your hearts. Besides, you need her as much as she needs you… > George R.R. Martin
- How to add the latest update for Airtel family and friends
- Best Registration Guide for Airtel Family and Friends Update
- A complete guide on how to subscribe to an Airtel Family and Friends plan
- Latest Big Brother Naija News Check latest update
- 100 Happy Birthday and wishes to brother
- 100 perfect birthday messages and wishes for brother
Brother and sister love quotes
1. “Brother and sister, together as friends, are ready to meet everything that life sends. Also, Joy and laughter or tears and struggles, handshakes as we dance through life. » > Susie Hewitt.
2. Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to be raised the way you are.” > Betsy Cohen.
3. «No one in the world has loved you like a younger brother.» > Laura Lippmann
4. «Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.» >
5. “Having a love relationship with a sister is not just about having a buddy or trust. It also means having a soul mate for life.” > Victoria Secunda
6. «What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.» > Esther M. Frisner
7. «Brothers don’t have to say anything to each other—they can sit in a room, be together, and just be comfortable with each other.» > Leonardo DiCaprio
8. “A sister is someone who loves you with all her heart. Meanwhile, no matter how much you argue, you will not be separated. > Shiv Sharma
9. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, just as you are to them. > Desmond Tutu.
10 «A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend of the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.» > Isadora James
11 «If you have a brother or sister, tell them that you love them every day — this is the most beautiful thing.» > Amory Nolasco
12 «A sister is your mirror and your opposite.” > Elizabeth Fishel
Short quotes about brother and sister
» > Byron Pulsipher
2. “Friends are brothers and sisters that God never gave us.” > Mencius
3. «A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.» > Ann Hood
4. «Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.» > Mark Brown
5. « Sister is both your mirror and your opposite.» > Elizabeth Fishel
6. «What strange creature brothers!» > Jane Austen
7. «You can fool the world, but not your sister» > Charlotte Gray
8. «Never compare a friend to a brother» > Hesiod
9. Therefore, there is something in have a brother or sister that you know will always be with you.” > Bishop Briggs
10. “Brother and sister together as friends ready to meet whatever life brings.” > Robert Brault
Bible quotes about brother and sister
1. «A friend loves at all times, but a brother is born for a time of adversity.» > Proverbs 17:17
2. «For not even His brothers believed in Him.» > John 7:5
3. “Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who reviles his brother or judges his brother, reviles the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law, but a judge.” > James 4:11
4. “Whoever says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. ” >
5. “Therefore, if you bring your gift to the altar and there, remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. However, first, make peace with them; then come and bring your gift.» > Matthew 5:23-24
6. “Love one another with brotherly love. Exceed each other in the display of honor. And do not weaken in zeal, fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.” > Romans 12:10-11.
7. “Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and seek, my joy and crown, stand so firmly in the Lord, dear friends!” > Philippians 4:1
Brothers And Sisters Funny Quotes
1. «Half the time brothers fight, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.» > James Patterson
2. “Being nice on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and eat all your peas – that’s what my grandmother taught me. ” > Lord Chesterfield
3. “Be kind to your brothers and sisters. Therefore, they are your best link to your past and are more likely to stay with you in the future.” > Baz Luhrmann
4. «Everyone knows that if you have a brother, you will fight.» > Liam Gallagher
5. My « older brother won’t die, and my younger brothers don’t seem to be doing anything else. > Oscar Wilde
6. «Never let an angry sister comb your hair.» > Patricia McCann
7. “My brother has the coolest sister. I’m just talking.» > Leslie Nevala
8. «You think I’m crazy? Meet my sister.» > Jeannie Meadows
9. you can get rid of. Besides, you know, no matter what you do, they will still be there.” > Amy Lee
Inspirational Brother and Sister Quotes
1. «As surely as the sun will rise and set every evening, so I will love you all the days of my life. » > Fawn Weaver
2. «When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?» > Pam Brown
3. «Siblings often become good friends, and because they know each other so well, they can provide each other with a deep sense of comfort.» > Laura Markham
4. «A sibling may be the only custodian of someone’s core identity, the only person who holds the keys to their freer, more fundamental self.» > Marian Sandmeier.
5. “I don’t believe that an accidental birth makes people sisters or brothers. This makes them brothers and sisters, gives them a mutual origin. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition that people should work on.” > Maya Angelou.
6. «Our brothers and sisters are with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable sunset.» > Susan Scharf Merrell
7. «They say that no matter how old you are, when you’re with your siblings, you go back to childhood. » > Karen White
8. “Brothers and sisters are the branches of the tree. Someone stays close, someone goes in different directions. Also, the fruit grows until it dies and falls off.” > Oman barn
9. «A sibling represents a person’s past, present and future.» > John Corey Whaley
10 “Brothers and sisters are the people we train with, the people who teach us justice, cooperation, kindness and caring—often the hard way.” > Pamela Dugdale
11 «Your parents leave you too soon and your children and spouse come late, but your siblings recognize you when you are in your most rudimentary form.» > Jeffrey Kluger
12 «Just as the sun will rise every morning and set in the evening the same way, I will love you all the days of my life.» > Fawn Weaver
13 «Give those you love roots to come back and reasons to stay.» > Dalai Lama
14 “You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows in both of your hearts.