101+ *Adorable* Baby Bump Captions (That You Need To Steal)
This post contains affiliate links.
Searching for baby bump captions for that totally adorable photo you just snapped, huh?
Well, don’t fret, mama – you’re in the right place.
Between planning a cute pregnancy announcement, choosing the perfect baby name, preparing for baby and oh – creating a human – it’s no wonder you’ve run out of creative juice.
So today, we’ve put in the legwork so you can, well, kick yours up instead.
As you get ready to welcome that precious, new life into your family, it’s so special to be able to snap some photos to remember this time.
From funny (ok – downright hilarious), to cute, to sentimental – we’ve rounded up over 100 of the best baby bump captions that we just know you’re going to love.
So, grab a cuppa and let’s dive into some of the best baby bump picture captions out there –
What Should I Caption my Baby Bump?
When trying to come up with a cute pregnancy bump captions for social media, you’ve got options.
Laughing at how ridiculously hard this whole pregnancy thing is? Silly, funny baby bump captions can help you capture the mood.
Finally had the chance shower and actually feel like a human for a minute?
Go with one of our cute pregnancy captions instead.
Or – if you’re a more festive gal (you know, the kind whose Christmas decor goes up on November 1st) – check out our list of cute seasonal baby bump captions to celebrate that bump in style.
Whether you’re expecting a boy, or baby girl, there’s something on this list for you!
To jump to a section, just tap one of the links below:
01.Cute Baby Bump Captions
02.Funny Baby Bump Captions
03.Christmas Baby Bump Captions
04.Easter Baby Bump Captions
Cute Baby Bump Captions
Looking for something more sentimental and sweet?
These cute baby bump captions and Instagram are a match made in heaven. ☁️
- Future Besties
- F l o u r i s h i n g
- Baby loading…
- Feelin’ myself 〰
- baby daddy
- Pregnant as a mother
- (##) weeks with you, baby (girl/boy)
- This is (#) weeks
- Baby has entered the game
- Mama in the making
Funny Baby Bump Captions
Congrats, mama! You’re in the middle of the ride of a lifetime.
Let’s celebrate by laughing at these hilarious baby bump selfie captions together –
While many mamas won’t share their pregnancy on social media until after 12 weeks, some do.
Whether you want to start taking (and sharing) bump pics as soon as you see that positive pregnancy test, or choose to wait until later – here are our favorite funny pregnancy quotes to share that growing, new baby of yours.
(Fair warning: buckle up, mama – this list of funny baby bump quotes is *huge* – get comfy.)
- 8 weeks – The secret is killing us.
- Week 8 – How many donuts is too many donuts? 🍩
- Week 9: As emotionally unstable as an IKEA table.
- Week 10 – Growing this baby is exhausting. 💤
- I like to think coffee misses me too. 12 weeks.
- Morning: tired. Afternoon: need a nap. Night: wide awake.
- Week 10: Thank God for Amazon. 📦
- 12 weeks – Might be a bump, might be a burrito.
- Today, I conquered the world. Just kidding. I napped.
- Turning food into human is exhausting.
The second trimester takes place between 12 to 24 weeks.
For some expecting mamas, the second trimester can be a time where you get a burst of energy and feel a whole lot better (compared to the first trimester).
For others, not so much.
Either way –
From feeling that first kick, to saying bye-bye to sleeping on your back, the second trimester is full of new experiences, no matter how you slice it.
So, cue up that Instagram post and share the ups and downs of your second trimester with these cute pregnancy quotes:
- Week 13 – How to win an argument: 1. Be pregnant 2. The end.
- 15 weeks – Pass the guac.
- 16 weeks – I wonder if wine misses me too.
- 16 weeks – Cuteness in progress.
- 18 weeks: Exhausted, hungry, hormonal. Approach with caution.
- 19 weeks – My current fashion style: things that still fit me.
- Halfway there, baby boy (girl) 🤍.
- 20 weeks – Whoa, we’re halfway there!
- 20 weeks – Boy or girl?
- 20 weeks – Halfway to meeting our sweet baby boy and it still feels surreal.
- 20 weeks & counting.
- 20 weeks – Half baked, baby!
- Week 21 – Not to brag, but I haven’t had a mood swing in like seven minutes.
- 21 Weeks – Me: Bedtime. Baby: Karate Time.
- Week 21 – Less jeans, more stretchy pants.
- 22 weeks – To pee or not to pee. That is never the question. Pee.
- Don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22 weeks pregnant.
- 22 weeks – Baby is an acrobat.
- Week 24 – It’s all fun and games until your jeans don’t fit.
- 24 weeks – Partial eclipse of my toes.
- 24 weeks – You’re killin’ me smalls.
And last but not least, possibly the most (awkwardly) hilarious and funny trimester of them all, the third trimester.
Your due date quickly approaches, and your little miracle will be in your hands before you know it.
Here’s how to document it with these funny pregnancy captions for the third trimester:
- Hello 3rd trimester, goodbye toes!
- 25 weeks: Ways to my heart – buy me food, make me food, be food.
- 25 weeks and heartburn has me up all night.
- 25 weeks – Need oxygen.
- Week 25 – Where is my chocolate?
- All I do is PEE PEE PEE, no matter what.
- Week 26 – Less than 100 days until we get to meet you.
- Week 27 – Nothing fits, I have to pee, A pair of socks made me cry.
- Week 27 – How many Tums is too many Tums?
- 28 weeks – They said there’d be glowing.
- Week 28 – Him: is that my shirt? Her: not anymore.
- 29 weeks – Can’t stop eating, can’t sit in my shoes, couldn’t be happier.
- 29 weeks – Kick me baby one more time.
- “I’m really enjoying this hot weather” – said no pregnant woman ever.
- 30 weeks down, 20 million things to do, 10 weeks to go.
- Week 30: Heartburn game strong.
- Week 30 – Bra off, hair up, belly out.
- 30 weeks down.
- 31 weeks – A balanced diet is a cupcake in both hands.
- Week 31 – What is sleep?
- I seem to remember once being able to get up without sound effects… 31 weeks.
- 32 weeks – Our birth plan: we want the baby to come out. That’s our plan.
- 32 weeks – I’m not waddling, it’s called pregnancy swag.
- 32 weeks – I just don’t want to look back and think… I could’ve eaten that.
- 32 weeks – When rolling over in bed counts as your daily exercise.
- 32 weeks – Only peed 8 times last night. Go me.
- Week 33 – If you’re happy and you know it, kick your mom.
- 33 weeks – I’m just a girl, holding a lemonade, asking it to be a margarita.
- 33 weeks – How many onesies is too many onesies?
- Week 33 – Don’t ask me why I’m crying because I don’t know.
- 34 weeks – I’m at the point where if it falls on the floor, it’s dead to me.
- Can’t wait to meet you.
- 35 weeks – each month has an average of 30 days, except the last month of pregnancy which has 1573 days.
- 35 weeks – When your wife is this pregnant, you don’t eat the last of anything.
- Week 35 – The baby made me eat it.
- 40 weeks: Ready to pop.
- Too big for most of my clothes, too far along to buy more.
- 35 weeks – Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m too pregnant to rhyme, give me ice cream.
- 35 weeks pregnant (but it feels like 80).
- 35 weeks – The waddle is strong. The bladder is not.
- 36 weeks: Hello month 9. Or, as pregnant women call it, eternity.
- My bump, my bump, my giant baby bump.
- 36 weeks – Yes, the sound effects are necessary.
- Week 36: See you in four weeks, toes.
- 37 weeks – I have earned the right to not wear any pants.
- Week 37 – Loading 98%.
- 37 weeks – Feed me donuts and tell me I’m pretty.
- 38 weeks – Baby is the side of a toddler.
- Week 38 – Why aren’t contractions called birthquakes.
- 38 weeks – Running out of womb.
- Week 38 – You don’t know how many people you dislike until you have to name a baby.
- 38 weeks – I love you, but get out.
- 38 weeks – Everyday I’m waddlin’.
- 39 weeks – Bun almost done.
- 39 weeks – Eviction notice served.
- Week 39 – Ask if the baby is here one more time.
- Week 40 – Well at least you don’t have to be pregnant for 10 years.
- Week 879 (or at least it feels like it).
Christmas Baby Bump Captions
We sure hope the egg nog and gingerbread aren’t the only things keeping you warm this season.
These sweet and witty Christmas baby bump photo caption ideas should give you some warm and fuzzies, too:
- The best Christmas present… on backorder until April.
- Merry Bump-mas ❤️
- Bumpin’ around the Christmas tree.
- All I want for Christmas is you.
- Bump’s first Christmas.
- Dear Santa, Don’t be jelly of this belly.
- Son of a nutcracker! It’s baby month.
- Silent Night. Not For Long.
Easter Baby Bump Captions
Celebrate Easter in style with these cute pregnancy quotes perfect for showing off the bump:
- Bump’s first Easter
- Growing our little bunny 🐰
- Hatching soon 🐣
- Mama bunny
- Somebunny sweet is on the way
What do you think? Did you love this list of cute pregnancy bump captions as much as we loved putting it together?
Before you go – don’t forget to save these growing baby bump captions to Pinterest, so you can find again, as the weeks go on!
Read Next: 185+ *Precious* Pregnancy Announcement Captions To Steal
100 Pregnancy Milestone Instagram Captions
Capture the sweet (and not-so-sweet) times.
by Jessica Booth
Pregnancy is a journey… a very, very long journey. As exhausting as it might be, it’s also an incredibly special time in your life, and no one can blame you for wanting to capture all of the extra moments and pregnancy milestones in photos. Sharing them on your social media account with friends and family can make them feel even more exciting. There are so many photo options out there, and to make them even better, you’ll need some great pregnancy milestone Instagram captions to use. From the first time you post your bump to the day you are officially 100% over being pregnant, here are some ideas.
You might not share bump update photos every week, but you’ll probably want to share some of the bigger moments, like the first time you feel those little fluttery kicks in your stomach or the moment you realize you’ve finally endured the last of the first trimester. From there, you’ll move on to sharing sweet photos from your baby shower and maybe even some professional shots from your maternity shoot. As you progress through your third trimester and things get a little more uncomfortable, you might want to share photos from the moment you started to feel like your pregnancy has lasted years instead of months. And if you meet your due date and your little one isn’t here yet? That deserves a photo, too.
Check out the Instagram caption ideas below and get ready for the heart emoji comments to roll in.
Ultrasound photo Instagram captions
- I’m in love with this human I haven’t even met yet.
- Here we grow again. (If this is not your first child)
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now.
- Okay, who does Baby look like?
- The greatest feeling in this world is when you feel that there is life inside your womb.
- Pregnancy swag.
- I’m growing a person inside of me. What are you doing?
- Who knew that such small feet could leave such big imprints on your heart.
- Everybody leave me alone. I’ve had a busy day being pregnant and I have to do it again tomorrow.
- I think we’re going to need a bigger car.
First bump picture Instagram captions
- Oh my God, Becky, look at this bump.
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now…
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie.
- Say hello to my little friend.
- The bump made me eat it.
- My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump.
- When people congratulate me, I like to say, “For what?” and watch them freak out.
- Partial eclipse of my toes.
- Might be baby bump. Might be burrito.
- It’s poppin’!
Second trimester Instagram captions
- It’s all fun and games, until your jeans don’t fit.
- 20 weeks. Half baked!
- My current fashion style: things that still fit me.
- Stretchy pants or no pants, that is the question.
- Growing a baby makes me feel like a superhero. A really tired, weak superhero who wants to eat all the time and isn’t allowed to lift heavy objects.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22… weeks pregnant.
- She believed she could. But she was really tired, so she didn’t.
- These sweatpants are all that fit me right now.
- Prangray: Pregnant + hungry
- Growing this baby is exhausting.
First kick Instagram captions
- Strangest yet best feeling I’ve ever had.
- Wishing I could sleep, but someone is using my stomach for their own personal bounce house!
- Love this bump and all those wiggles.
- There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside you
- Kick me baby one more time.
- You’re kickin’ me, smalls!
- Every time I feel her kick, I’m reminded there is a miracle growing in my body.
- It’s official: feeling your baby kick is the best part of pregnancy.
- It’s the small moments that make life big.
- Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.
Maternity shoot Instagram captions
- Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.
- «Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of mother’s love.» — Maureen Hawkins
- Family is the greatest blessing.
- The more, the merrier!
- I’m so excited to meet the person who is half me and half you!
- We love big bumps and we cannot lie!
- A baby fills a place in your heart you didn’t even know was empty.
- We’re going to be three peas in a pod.
- Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.
- «To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited.» — Anne Christian Buchanan
Hello, third trimester Instagram captions
- I was told there would be glowing.
- To pee or not to pee? That is never the question. Pee.
- I miss my toes.
- Third trimester! OK, now how am I getting up?
- I love you with all of my belly. I’d say my heart, but my belly is much bigger.
- Trimesters of pregnancy: 1. Sick and tired. 2. Aww, baby kicks. 3. Get this baby out.
- You take my breath away. Because your feet are in my ribs.
- Hello third trimester. Goodbye toes.
- The third trimester is all about trying to get comfortable enough to sleep, then realizing you need to pee.
- Bun almost done!
Baby shower Instagram captions
- There is no doubt this baby will want for nothing.
- Showered with love is an understatement. Feeling unbelievably loved and supported in this journey.
- About to birth the most spoiled baby in the universe
- Her closet is going to be better stacked than mine.
- Don’t know what all of this stuff is used for, but I’m so glad that all of these wonderful women are here to teach me.
- Cheers to the baby years!
- The incredible attention to detail is making me cry… also that could be the hormones.
- Food eaten, check. Gifts opened, check. Games played, check. Just missing the baby.
- From there to here from here to there, baby things are everywhere!
- Baby showers bring lots of flowers.
“I can’t believe I’m still pregnant” Instagram captions
- In the words of Leslie Knope, “Everything hurts and I’m dying.”
- Months have an average of 30 days, except the 9th month of pregnancy, which has about 1,000 days.
- Waiting for this baby is like picking up someone from the airport, but you don’t know who they are or what time their flight comes in.
- Everybody leave me alone. I’ve had a busy day being pregnant and I have to do it again tomorrow.
- Ask me the gender and due date one more time.
- Current stage of pregnancy: rolling over counts as daily exercise.
- I’m at the point in pregnancy where if something falls on the floor, it’s dead to me.
- I remember being able to get up without making sound effects. Good times.
- I wonder if wine misses me, too.
- Pregnancy is the happiest reason for feeling like crap.
Pregnancy Instagram captions for when you’re in labor
- Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble.
- See you so soon little one.
- Baby is ready to make their earthside debut!
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Marie
- Not every day of pregnancy has been easy, but every day has brought me closer to this moment of getting ready to meet you.
- “The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed.” – Bob Parsons
- “There is no force equal to that of a determined woman.” – Author unknown
- Ready to experience one of the biggest moments of our lives.
- It’s go time!
- I’ve been waiting 9 months for this moment and now… I’m terrified.
Your due date Instagram captions
- Any day now!
- Our birth plan: We want the baby to come out. That’s our plan.
- I love you with all of my belly. But get out.
- 40 weeks. Eviction notice served.
- It’s been 40 weeks. You can come out now.
- Running out of womb over here.
- If you’re reading this, I’m still pregnant.
- Can’t wait to meet you, baby.
- Ask about how I’m feeling at your own risk.
- OK, enough stalling, we’re ready to meet you now!
Sharing every moment of your pregnancy isn’t just okay, it’s encouraged. This is your time for your belly to shine, and these pregnancy milestone Instagram captions will have you covered every step of the way… even when you’re counting down the days until your due date arrives.
This article was originally published on
180 love quotes to make him melt his heart
Be sure to read our sexy love quotes to help you show him how truly and deeply you love him.
These love quotes for him are the perfect way to tell that lucky person in your life how much you care. If you can’t speak, these love lines and messages will inspire you to tell him exactly how you feel with these heartfelt and thoughtful words as a guide.
Love quotes for him to melt his heart
- “I want to live, sleep and wake up next to you.”
- “You are mine and only mine, all rights reserved.”
- “I know I’m a handful, but that’s why you have two hands.”
- “I may not be the perfect lover, but I love you with all my heart.”
- “I just want to lie on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”
- “That’s all I want to do with you forever.”
- “Your voice is my favorite sound.”
- “You are a part of me, I always need you.”
- “I want all my last ones to be with you.”
- “You are my favorite notification.”
- “My heart is and always will be yours.” — Jane Austen
- “When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.”
- “I still fall in love with you every day!”
- «If I know what love is, it’s because of you. » — Hermann Hesse
- “You stole my heart, but I will let you keep it.”
- “Grow up with me. The best is yet to come.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about you today … tomorrow … Always.»
- “My favorite place to be with you.”
- “I still fall in love with you every day!”
- “If eternity exists, let it be you…” — A.R. Asher.
- “Where you are, where I want to be.”
- “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.”
- “Our time together is never enough.”
- “It doesn’t matter where I am. I am yours.»
- “Only you can give me that feeling.”
- “My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.”
- “You make me happy in a way no one else can.”
- “No matter how much time I spend with you, I can never get enough of you.”
- “I have fallen in love many times … always with you.»
- “I only want to be with you twice, now and forever.”
- «I miss you way more than the miles between us. »
- “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love was.”
- “Forget the butterflies, I can feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.”
- “The best feeling is when you look at it … and he’s already watching.»
- “I know you and I can tell you openly what love looks like.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about you today … tomorrow … Always.»
- «Lost with you, in you and without you.» — C. Town Jr.
- “If I could have anyone in the world, it would still be you.”
- “I am nothing without your love. With your love, I have everything.”
- “You make me laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile more.”
- “You are my heart, my life, my whole existence.” — Julie Kagawa
- “Everywhere I look, I remember your love. You are my world.»
- “Love is friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
- “Loving you makes me get up every morning for.”
- “I need you like a heart needs to beat. — One Republic
- “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
- “I am who I am because of you.” — Nicholas Sparks
- «I can start a fire with what I feel for you.» — David Ramirez
- “Some people search all their lives to find what I found in you.”
- “I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.”
Very cute love quotes for him
- “Being your friend is all I ever wanted; being your lover is all I ever dreamed of.» — Valerie Lombardo
- “You never cease to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.”
- “I love it when you send me messages that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.”
- “You whispered this not in my ear, but in my heart. You kissed not my lips, but my soul. — Judy Garland
- “You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything. ”
- “The scariest thing at a distance is that you don’t know if they will miss you or forget about you.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confuses all notions of time: it erases all memories of the beginning, all fears of the end.” — Germain de Stael
- “In short, for you, I would part with anything but you. — Mary Wortley Montagu
- “Baby, thank you for coming into my life. Thanks for making me smile crazy. Thanks for making me happy.”
- “I miss you even more than I could have imagined; and I was ready to miss you a lot. — Vita Sackville-West
- “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and my whole heart.”
- “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”
- “Thank you my love for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”
- “Your love shines in my heart like the sun shining on the earth.” — Eleonora Di Guiglio
- “When I look into your eyes, I see the mirror of my soul. ” (Now this is a quote about loving him from the bottom of my heart!)
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always loved, always will. — Elaine Davis
- “I love the way you take care of me. How do you keep working to get better. Even in the days I fail to be a better woman.”
- “In this crazy world full of change and chaos, there is one thing I am sure of, one thing that remains the same: my love for you.”
- “If I loved you less, I could talk about it more.” — Jane Austen
- “Wherever I went, I always knew how to get back to you. You are my compass star.» — Diana Peterfreund
- “You take your breath away. I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for making such a wonderful trip!”
- “Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.”
- “You are always the first and last thing in my heart. No matter where I go or what I do, I think of you.» — Dirks Bentley
- “I am obsessed with your smile. I am obsessed with your soul. I’m drunk on your love.
- “A flower cannot bloom without sunlight, and a person cannot live without love.” — Max Müller
- “You are my heaven and I would love to be stuck on you for the rest of my life.”
- “Maybe I won’t be your first date, kiss or love … but I want to be your last in everything.”
- “Ocean, mountain and sunset views. But still he was still looking at me.” — Eli Aubrey
- “Sometimes my eyes envy my heart. Because you always stay close to my heart and away from my eyes.”
- “You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.»
- “Your hands are more like a house than in any other house.” — Kate
- “Life without love is like a tree without flowers and fruits.” — Khalil Gibran
- “I don’t need heaven because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
- “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, but how much you love each other every day.
- “You are my love story and I inscribe you in everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.” — A.R. Asher
- “I have always dreamed of meeting a person like you. I’m so glad that dreams come true.”
- “I love you very much, probably more than anyone can love another person.” — 50 first dates
- “I was lost in it and it was like being found.” — Claire LaZebnik
- “I believe that the most beautiful moments of life happen not only with you, but also because of you.” — Leo Christopher
- “Thanks for reminding me how butterflies feel…”
- “They say you only fall in love once, but I don’t believe that. Every time I see you, I fall in love again!”
- “Thank you for your sweet, sweet love. You will never truly know how happy you make me and how much I love you.”
- “I swear I can’t love you more than I do now, and yet I know that I will love you tomorrow. ” — Leo Christopher
- “When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.” — Arrigo Boito
- “I fell in love with the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bront.ë
- “When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.
- “I don’t want to close my eyes, I don’t want to sleep because I’m going to miss you baby and I don’t want to miss anything.” — Aerosmith
- “I know I love you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
- “You are my blue pencil, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.”
- “I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face and know that I am where I need to be.”
- “My dream would not be complete without you.” — The Princess and the Frog
- “I never want to stop making memories of you. ” — Pierre Genty
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is always a reason in madness.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “He entered my heart as if he had always been there, tore down my walls and set my soul on fire.” — T.M.
- “I woke up this morning and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized that I should express gratitude to those who are so important to me. Thank you for everything you have done and have a great day!”
- “His smile. His eyes. His lips. His hair. His laugh. His hands. His smirk. His humor. His strange face.»
- “Sometimes I don’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only see you.”
- “My love for you has gone out of my mind, out of my heart and in my soul.” — Boris Kojo
- “Love understands love; it doesn’t need talking.» — Francis Havergal
- “I’m like a flower that can’t live without the sun: I can’t live without your love either.”
- “Love knows no distance; it has no continent; his eyes are turned to the stars. ” — Gilbert Parker
- “My angel, my life, my whole world, you are who I want, who I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”
- “When the whole world is falling apart, we choose this time to fall in love.” — Ilsa in Casablanca
- “I love you without knowing how, when or where. I love you simply, without problems and pride.” — Pablo Neruda
- “Hold my hand, hold my heart and hold me forever. I love you.»
- “I will let you appear in my dreams every night if I am allowed to be in yours.”
- “I can’t see you as often as I would like. I can’t hold you in my arms all night. But deep down, I really know that you are the one I love and can’t let go.»
- “But I love you. I love you completely and completely and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I still tell you. — Free of charge
- “I fell in love with you, I fell in love with your personality and your looks are just a big bonus.” — Notebook
- “Better than I was, more than I was, and it all happened thanks to your hand. ” — Tim McGraw
- “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we open it together.” — A.R. Asher
- “Love takes off the masks we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live inside.” — James Baldwin.
- “I love sunrise because every morning is a reminder that I have one more day to spend with the man of my dreams.”
- “I never doubted that I loved you. I have complete faith in you. You are my dearest, the reason for my life.” — Ian McEwan
- «When we find someone whose oddities are compatible with ours, we join them and fall into mutually satisfying oddities — and call it love — true love.» — Robert Fulgum
- “Thanks to you, my angel, I now understand all these love quotes.”
- “All I need to feel happy is love. I met you and now I don’t need anything.”
- “The brightness of my day does not depend on the amount of sunlight. It all depends on your smile.”
- “And then my soul saw you, and it kind of said, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere. (One of the most romantic love quotes for him)
- “It seems I have loved you in countless forms, countless times, life after life, century after century, forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Every day I find that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you to the end.” –Alicia N. Green
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” — Tom McNeil
- “The only true gift is a part of yourself.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you come up to me, I get goosebumps, goosebumps, and all I hear is my heartbeat.”
- “I think we take it for granted that if you’re with your husband after 30, he’s the love of your life.” — Sue Townsend
- “I just want to thank you for being a reason to look forward to the next day.”
- “You are the last thought on my mind before I fall asleep and the first thought when I wake up every morning.”
- “I would rather feel your breath on the back of my head than have all the riches in the world. ”
- “There is madness in loving you, for lack of reason it seems so perfect.” — Leo Christopher
- “I’m very indecisive and always have a hard time choosing something I like. But without a doubt, you are my all favorite.”
- “I want to stay in your warm arms for as long as I can remember.”
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William S. Hannan
- “He stole my heart, so I plan to get revenge … I’m going to take his last name.»
- “Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” — Rosemond Gerard
- “I don’t need heaven because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
- “I am very indecisive and always have a hard time choosing something I like. But without a doubt, you are my all favorite.”
- “You are the last thought on my mind before I fall asleep and the first thought when I wake up every morning. ”
- “You are my heaven and I would love to stick with you for the rest of my life.”
- “Walk with me through life … and I will have everything I need for the journey.”
- “When I tell you that I love you, I don’t say it out of habit, I remind you that you are my life.”
- “Love revives everything that is dead around us.” — Franz Rosenzweig
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind it was. The lovers finally do not meet. They are in each other all the time.”
- “I share all your sadness and all your joy. We share one love between two hearts.”
- “I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips or be in your arms, because that’s just my place.”
- “You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before going to sleep.”
- “You are my favorite place when my mind seeks rest.”
- “Why can’t you just magically walk into my room and just hug the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?”
- “This is gratitude for every hour we spent together, for every kiss, for every hug, and for every tear shed for each other. ”
- “You lit up my eyes, butterflies in my stomach, and you brought love to my heart.”
- “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized that I was thinking about you.”
- “I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you. -Ray Croft
- “It was love at first sight, at first sight, at first sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov
- “No relationship is always sunshine, but two people can share the same umbrella and weather the storm together.”
- “To love is nothing. Being loved is something… loving and being loved is everything.” — Bill Russell
- «Here’s my heart and then there’s you, and I’m not sure there’s a difference.» — A.R. Usher
- “Love misses someone when you are apart, but somehow you feel warm inside because you are close at heart.” — Kay Knudsen
- “After all this time, you’re still incredible. I am so lucky to have you in my life.”
- “Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me. ”
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. — Dr. Seuss
I love your quotes for him
- “When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and your taste burned my mouth with its sweetness.” — Amy Lowell
- “When I tell you that I love you, I say it out of habit, I remind you that you are my life.”
- “I love you so completely, completely, overwhelmingly, stunningly, life changing, excitingly, passionately, delightfully.”
- “I just want you to know that you are special … and the only reason I’m telling you is because I don’t know if anyone else has. — Stephen Chbosky
- “You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.”
- “God keeps me alive, but you keep me in love.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They need to be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else. I love you.»
- “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a whole universe of beaches.» — William Goldman
- “I love you all the more because I think that you liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” — John Keats
- “If love were a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.”
- “If I tell you that I love you, can I keep you forever? » — Kasper
- “You should be kissed often and someone knows how”. — Rhett Butler on Gone with the Wind
- “I love you, starts with me but ends with you.” — Charles de Lesse
- “What I do and dream about includes you, because wine must taste like its own grapes.” — Elizabeth Browning
- «Come live with me and be my love and we’ll prove some new pleasures — golden sands and crystal streams, with silk lines and silver hooks.» — John Donne
- Remember, we’re madly in love, so you can kiss me whenever you want.» — Pete in The Hunger Games
- “I love you every step of the way.