Practical, Easy & Personal Baby Shower Gift Ideas for Every Budget – BreathableBaby
Many of us are living hectic lives and only thinking about the day-to-day, so it’s hard to remember all the special events coming up this week or the next! You may have gotten a baby shower card a month or two ago, slapped it on your calendar, and started thinking about the noise coming from your baby monitor.
We’ve all been there and know it may be a little too easy to put off getting that gift for the shower. When it does somehow end up on your to-do list you know you want to spend some time finding a practical, yet personal, gift to show your support for expecting friends or family.
Browse our list of easy and practical baby shower gift ideas that will make an impact in a price range that works for you!
Baby Shower Gifts Under $30
- Bedtime books for baby’s first library: Help the new mom stock up on childhood favorites. Choose from some of your or your child’s top picks — no one’s saying it, but this is a great last minute baby shower gift if you’re in a pinch!
- Personalized Baby Dove washes: Show you put a little bit of thought into this budget-friendly (and wonderful smelling!) personal baby shower gift idea!
- BreathableBaby crib liners, sheets or mattress pad covers: As baby gets older, give him or her a safer, clean, and comfortable place to sleep and the expecting mom some peace of mind every night (or naptime)!
Baby Shower Gifts Under $50
Cuddle + Kind Doll: You’ll be a true good samaritan by purchasing this thoughtful, cute gift and giving to those in need at the same time — buying 1 doll donates 10 meals to help feed children!
Bonus Tip: Dolls, toys, and stuffed animals are great for playtime, but keep cribs free and clear at all times to ensure children sleep safely.
- 1-year subscription to BabyPage: The modern day way to scrapbook and document the cutest, best, and most monumental moments of a child’s life! Give the gift of memories to your loved one and their soon-to-be loved one.
- BreathableBaby Deluxe Mesh Crib Liner: Enhance their nursery with a stylish, modern, and breathable mesh crib liner from BreathableBaby. Choose the premium mesh or color that fits their style and get a little something for you with free shipping on your order over $29.99.
Baby Shower Gifts Under $100
Looking for the best baby shower gifts for your sister, daughter, or maid-of-honor-level best friend? We all know they’re most excited to share their new adventures with you — go the extra mile by getting an extra special baby shower gift!
Narrow down your tough decision with one of these personal and practical baby shower gift ideas:
- A chic, modern baby stroller: Go in on this gift with a group and pick that baby stroller you’ve all been eyeing for yourselves. Watch their face light or tear up when they unwrap your gracious gift and get excited over the new mom joining the walking group.
Personalized diaper bag: A durable and functional diaper bag is one of the most useful gifts for new moms that they would never take for granted. You could choose a monogrammed style to give it an extra special feel like this Pottery Barn Kids Classic Diaper Tote.
Bonus Tip: Add another personal touch to a quality diaper bag with a quick “packing essentials” cheat sheet of your own inside for a personal surprise!
- Gift card for newborn photography session: Yes, you will be partially responsible for their Instagram and Facebook being covered in adorable photos of their baby. Own it and help them share their bundle of joy with the world!
A baby shower basket of non baby gifts for the new mom. Yes, it’s not exactly priceless, but definitely needed and appreciated for the journey ahead.
Opt for spa gift cards, a cute robe, or a list of your favorite trusted babysitters. Whether simple or over the top, a little something special for her is sure to provide some relief for an exciting and anxious time.
No matter your budget you can find a special gift for her to show you care and that you’ll be there for your fellow mom!
Interested in how we make safety and peace of mind a priority for you and your baby? Learn how we are always giving the gift of a safer night’s sleep.
Shop the story
25 Enchantingly Adorable Baby Shower Gift Ideas That Will Make You Go “Awwwww!”
A little pink or blue invitation has just found its way into your mailbox: you’ve been invited to a baby shower!
This is a wonderful chance to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new life into the world—and of course the mom-to-be! This is also an occasion to shower gifts (of course) on the new baby—but what on earth do you buy or make for a baby?
- 1. Ballerina Bow ruffled Leg Warmers
- 2. Owl Baby Cocoon and Cap
- 3. DIY Baby Bouquet
- 4. DIY Receiving Blanket Milkshakes and Ice Cream Sundae
- 5. Diaper Wreath
- 6. Diaper Cake
- 7. Cupcake Onesies
- 8. Teddy Bear Diaper Cake
- 9. Cool Photography Prop
- 10. “Love Made Me” Onesie
- 11. Handmade Layette
- 12. Snake Pillow
- 13. Baby Shower “Sandwiches”
- 14. Sock Roses
- 15. Diaper Cake Castle
- 16. Choo Choo Train Diaper Cake
- 17. Tractor Diaper Cake
- 18. Cute Customized Storage Boxes
- 19. Diaper Babies
- 20. New Daddy Survival Kit
- 21. Adorable Towel Elephant
- 22. Swaddle Blanket Elephant
- 23. Motorcycle Diaper Cake
- 24. Baby Sock Sushi
- 25. Airplane Diaper Cake
- Pin these projects:
1. Ballerina Bow ruffled Leg Warmers
Is mom-to-be a dancer by any chance? If so, she might dream of her baby becoming a little ballerina!
These leg warmers are the perfect gift for any little ballerina-to-be, featuring cute crisscrossing patterns in pink and adorable little bows in the back.
They can be worn all by themselves or they can be fitted over other leggings. Naturally they look extra adorable if they are paired with a tiny tutu!
Similar available on: Etsy.com
2. Owl Baby Cocoon and Cap
Newborn babies love to be swaddled in a nice comfy warm cloth—and no solution for swaddling can compete with this adorable baby cocoon and cap for sheer cuteness!
This is a handmade item which you can purchase on Etsy. You could also try making something similar yourself.
Personally I love the idea of adding stuffing and sewing the top closed after baby outgrows the cocoon. Then it would become a special plush companion for life! If you’re looking for more baby projects check out this post.
Available on: etsy.com
3. DIY Baby Bouquet
Sometimes the presentation of a gift can give it the extra creative flair it needs to be unique! In this video, you can see a lovely idea for presenting baby bibs and attire in the form of a beautiful bouquet!
youtube.com/embed/7VljvURFryI?rel=0&showinfo=0″ frameborder=»0″ allowfullscreen=»allowfullscreen»/>
4. DIY Receiving Blanket Milkshakes and Ice Cream Sundae
Similar to the idea above, this video shows you how you can use receiving blankets and a few other simple ideas to create little “milkshakes” and “sundaes” which actually look quite realistic!
What a sweet idea—so much more fun than just giving mom-to-be a box with receiving blankets inside, wouldn’t you say?
5. Diaper Wreath
If you are going to be showering mom-to-be with a lot of small gifts like toys, mittens, shoes, hats, and assorted baby products, one fun idea is to create a “diaper wreath” combining all of the supplies.
This would be fun as an individual gift, but it would also be a great idea for a group gift. Have the person organizing the baby shower hang it up in the room before everyone arrives.
What a wonderful surprise! Find out how it’s done in the tutorial below.
6. Diaper Cake
Diapers … they are one of the most necessary baby supplies ever, and there is no mom on earth who wouldn’t be grateful to get a ton of them at her baby shower. But let’s face it—they are also super boring.
How can you make a dull gift exciting? Make a “diaper cake!” There has never been a cuter way to bestow the gift of diapers!
7. Cupcake Onesies
Planning on gifting onesies to the expectant mother? If so, you probably realize that half a dozen other people at the party are likely to gift onesies as well.
How can you make your gift stand out? Instead of just folding the onesies into a box, shape them into little “cupcakes” instead!
Teddy Bear Diaper Cake
If you loved the idea for making a diaper cake, you will be even more thrilled by this simple variation!
The process for making it is much the same, but instead of stacking the layers up like a cake, you instead connect them into the shape of a teddy bear, complete with cute little eyes and a nose.
9. Cool Photography Prop
While a lot of the ideas above are creative, here is one that is truly unique. Check out these awesome photography props!
They give the expecting parents a fun, quirky, creative way to document their child growing up. This would make an amazing baby shower gift!
Available on: etsy.com
10. “Love Made Me” Onesie
Check out this adorable little onesie with the words, “Love Made Me” in glitter. This is a handmade item which you can buy on Etsy.
The shop has a lot of other cute baby attire too. Any one of these would make a great gift—or serve as inspiration to create your own custom onesie with a cute message!
Available on: etsy.com
11. Handmade Layette
For those not in the know with baby lingo, a “layette” is a full set of baby clothes, sometimes also including linens and toiletries.
Here you see a gorgeous handmade layette gown which you can buy on Etsy. This layette would be absolutely perfect for photos of the new baby.
If you are handy with sewing projects, it might also give you some ideas for making a custom layette set yourself!
Available on: etsy.com
12. Snake Pillow
Here you see a handmade snake pillow. Snake pillows aren’t just cute and cozy—they are actually designed to help keep baby safe!
They can provide extra protection in the crib or define the boundaries of a play area outside of the crib.
And of course the pillow itself can serve as a soft toy. Buy this snake pillow on Etsy or create your own. While I love this pillow just as it is, I think it’d be even more genius to make one which actually doubled as a plush snake!
Available on: etsy.com
13. Baby Shower “Sandwiches”
This is similar to the idea of creating a cake, sundae or cupcake out of baby supplies.
Here we see baby shower sandwiches! I think these are amazingly artistic and really quite convincing, and a wonderful way to showcase a lot of bright, fun colors.
14. Sock Roses
Planning on gifting the mom-to-be with a lot of baby socks? Baby socks are surprisingly easy to shape into roses, which you can then combine into a beautiful bouquet. Visit the source link below for a full tutorial to learn how to do this yourself!
15. Diaper Cake Castle
This epic diaper cake castle was commissioned to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a little princess in Del Mar, California.
You can see right away that it was professionally designed—just look at all the amazing attention to detail. Even the colors are beautifully coordinated!
16. Choo Choo Train Diaper Cake
Getting away from the more traditional diaper “cakes,” we have a lot of great designs which don’t look like cakes at all, but follow the same basic principles, one of them being this incredibly realistic choo choo train!
The bright colors here look amazing together, and you can be sure this would be a showstopper at any baby shower!
17. Tractor Diaper Cake
Also incredible is this diaper cake in the shape of a tractor. The detail here is outstanding; just look at those cute little fluffy headlights!
And of course, someone needs to operate the tractor, and that means an adorable little plush toy!
Cute Customized Storage Boxes
A lot of baby shower gifts really only are useful while the baby is … well, a baby. But babies grow so fast, so it is great to stumble across a baby shower gift idea which can continue to be useful as baby grows up.
These personalized storage boxes are an Etsy product, but you could make something similar on your own with some paint and maybe a few printed stencils. These storage boxes are perfect for baby supplies, and as baby grows up, they can be used for toys and more!
Available on: etsy.com
19. Diaper Babies
If you are worried that everyone else at the baby shower is going to be bringing in diaper cakes, bouquets and bikes, and you want to make something different, here is a wonderful project to try—adorable little “babies’ made of diapers, baby socks and baby wash cloths! Visit the link below for a full tutorial.
20. New Daddy Survival Kit
While most gifts at a baby shower are for the baby, sometimes there are gifts intended for new moms as well.
But don’t forget—these days dads sometimes go to baby showers too! The Daddy Survival Kit was originally planned as a Father’s Day gift for an expecting dad, but it would also make a great idea for a baby shower. And of course you could also gift a Mommy Survival Kit!
21. Adorable Towel Elephant
The towel elephant featured in the tutorial link below was received through a gift exchange, but it is an idea I have seen a number of times now for baby showers as well.
The tutorial below is detailed and easy to follow; check it out and enjoy making this adorable craft!
22. Swaddle Blanket Elephant
This is the same basic idea as above, but instead of using a washcloth, you will be using a swaddle blanket.
Of course, the only possible drawback with these cute elephant gifts is that they might be too adorable to pull apart and use!
23. Motorcycle Diaper Cake
Speaking of elephants, here is another idea—a motorcycle diaper cake with a cute plush elephant sitting on top!
The motorcycle looks incredible, and this idea has an additional benefit over the two above—since the elephant is a soft toy instead of a towel or blanket creation, baby gets to keep it!
Baby Sock Sushi
Out of all of these baby shower gift ideas, this might be the one that blows me away the most as far as creativity goes.
For sushi-loving parents, this gift goes double: baby gets washcloths, hair bows, socks, clothes, and a fish toy. Mommy and Daddy get a sushi serving platter and a new set of chopsticks. The sushi rolls look scrumptious, don’t they?
25. Airplane Diaper Cake
Here is another awesome video by the same clever YouTuber who made the choo choo train. This one teaches you how you can make an airplane instead—perfect for any little aviator!
Next time you are invited to a baby shower, you won’t be stuck with just another boring baby shower gift!
Even if you are bringing the same assortment of socks, diapers and washcloths as the next guest, you can present yours as an adorable choo choo train, airplane, motorcycle, or sushi platter, and watch as everyone around you goes, “Awwww!” in amazement!
Pin these projects:
If you have kids of your own, you might already have some ideas from your own baby shower, but if you don’t, it can be hard to come up with something fun, cute and original. You might be worried that your gift will be the same as everyone else’s.
Not to fear—we have some great ideas for baby shower gifts that are going to make your jaw drop as you squeal, “Awwwww!” More importantly, that is exactly how the mom-to-be and all of her guests are going to react when she opens your gift!
So without further preamble, here are some of the most adorable baby shower gift ideas ever!
Graduation gifts for children in kindergarten: 12 ideas
. 12 ideas from parents and gifts-experiences for the whole group
Updated on May 11, 2023, 19:07
Kindergarten graduation is the first important holiday for a child and a good reason to give a former kindergartener a gift. You can negotiate with other parents and present the same gifts or buy individual ones. In the second case, remember: it is better to give a surprise so that other children do not see and compare. RBC Life has collected 12 budget gift ideas for kindergarten graduates.
- Gift Ideas
- Experience Gifts
Gift from parents to children for graduation in kindergarten: 12 ideas
1. Student’s set
One of the most popular gifts given to kindergarten graduates is a student’s set with stationery. Most often, notebooks, pens, pencils and other little things that will be useful to the future first grader are placed in it. Such a gift will appeal to parents, but not all children.
Try to diversify the student’s set and put in it something that will please the child too. Choose a few original stationery: let them not necessarily be useful in teaching, but they will arouse the interest of future first graders.
Ideas for adding to the standard student set:
- colorful stickers;
- marker set;
- watercolor pencils;
- colored glitter pens;
- brightly colored notepad;
- battery sharpener;
- curly scissors;
- lunch box.
Watercolor pencils can be used as regular pencils and then turned into watercolor with water and a brush
It is possible not to place the set in a backpack. Most parents will buy a new one for the student — one that is right for their child.
- Watercolor pencils in Leonardo
- Lunch boxes on Ozon
- Leroy Merlin School Student Table Lamps
With the schoolchildren’s kit, you can give the children an album with photos of the group and the teacher, badges and diplomas of kindergarten graduates as a keepsake.
Geoboard with rubber bands
A geoboard is a board with pins on which rubber bands are attached. With their help, you can create various shapes and even the contours of animals. The geoboard develops fine motor skills and helps children learn the basics of geometry.
- Geoboards in Sima Land
- Geoboards on Ozon
Light painting set
paint with light.rf
Set for painting with light
The set includes a tablet, templates and special markers with which to create a drawing. The light picture must be drawn in the dark, the darker — the brighter and more clearly the image will be visible. The resulting picture can be left as a keepsake.
- Sets for drawing with light on Yandex.Market
- Ozon light painting kits
4. Set for experiments and experiments
A child who mixes things all the time will love the Cone and Substance Experiment Set. The choice is huge — you can create a pharaoh snake, a «volcano», a light in a bottle, grow a crystal or make a fiery inscription. Children who love the Harry Potter universe and would like to feel like they are in a Potions lesson will especially enjoy this gift.
- Chemistry kits in Detsky Mir
- Sets for experiments and experiments on «Mosigra»
5. 3D coloring
3D Multilayer Wooden Coloring
The basis for 3D-coloring is a cardboard, wooden or plaster figurine. It needs to be assembled and decorated with paints or markers. Choose the shape that your child likes. It can be a dinosaur, a turtle, a cat, a hare or a fantastic creature.
- Wildberries 3D coloring book
- 3D coloring pages on Yandex.Market
6. Board game
For children from the age of six, games are suitable where you do not need to read the cards, and the rules are easy to remember the first time. You can choose developing kits: for example, «Speed Caps» trains manual dexterity, «Geometrics» in a playful way teaches the basics of geometry, and «Scrabble Junior» — composing words from letters.
- Board games in Children’s World
- Board games in Mosigra
7. Star projector
Take a projector trip into space and watch the stars from the comfort of your room. Such a gift can be used when putting the child to bed — especially if the baby is afraid of the dark. Some projectors have several modes — with different colors of stars or rotation of the projection.
- Starry sky projector on Yandex.Market
- Ozon 9 starry sky projector0014
Squishmallow will be a good addition to the children’s collection of soft toys. To the touch, it is somewhat similar to pastille. In 2022, the toy became incredibly popular: for sure, the child will be delighted with the trendy character and will not want to part with it.
- Squishmallow at Sber Megamarket
- Squishmallow on Yandex.Market
9. Magnetic kit
Magnetic Construction Set
A variety of three-dimensional figures can be assembled from the magnetic construction set. In the kit, in addition to the details, there is an instruction on how to make this or that form. The gift is not only fascinating, but also useful: with the help of it, during the game, the child can be shown how geometric shapes look like.
- Magnetic construction kits in Detsky Mir
- Magnetic construction kits at Sber Megamarket
Curious children will be interested to find out what is hidden in a drop of water, a leaflet or what their favorite T-shirt looks like under magnification. Do not forget to purchase a set with preparations for the microscope — slides with material for study.
- Four Eyes Microscopes
- Microscopes in Mikroskopes
It is better to take sliding rollers so that the child rides on them for as long as possible
An active and sporty kindergarten graduate can be presented with roller skates. Since at this age the size of the foot changes rapidly in children, it is better to choose sliding ones so that the child uses them for more than one season. For roller skates, be sure to purchase a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads — they will protect the young athlete from injury when falling.
- Rollers in Sportmaster
- Rollers in Rollerclub
12. Children’s watch with SIM card
Baby watch with SIM card
A more «adult» gift will help to emphasize the new status of a kindergarten graduate — the first «smart» watch. Choose a device with a SIM card: it will allow you to track the location of the child and call him on selected numbers. The gift will be useful for a future first grader and will calm anxious parents who need to know where their child is every minute.
- Children’s watch in M.Video
- Children’s watch in DNS
Gifts-experiences for kindergarten graduates
At the request of the parents, a group of graduates can arrange a general surprise. The kids spent several years together and probably became friends, so they will have fun playing outside the walls of the kindergarten. When choosing a gift-experience, proceed not only from the budget, but also from what most children will like.
Ideas for joint leisure activities for a kindergarten group:
- Quest in nature . It can be independently organized by parents (come up with tasks and hide the treasure) or ordered from professionals.
- Animator performance with soap bubbles . A more environmentally friendly replacement for a paper or serpentine show.
- A trip to the trampoline center where children can jump and run to their heart’s content.
- The puppet show will appeal to little ones who love to listen to stories and are ready to sit quietly for 40 minutes.
- Children’s quiz is better not to turn into a competition, who is smarter, but to give children the opportunity to solve riddles in a team.
- Magician at the graduation will leave a vivid impression on both children and kindergarten staff. Do not forget to ask the management if it is possible to invite an outsider to the solemn part.
- A trip to the water park is a good gift not only for children, but also for their parents.
You may be interested in
What to give your soulmate on February 14? Gift ideas for Valentine’s Day from Eli.ru
Valentine’s Day is one of the sweetest and most romantic holidays, which has long been celebrated all over the world. Lovers begin to prepare for it in advance, almost immediately after Christmas, and this is not surprising! Agree, it is so exciting and pleasant to come up with wonderful surprises for your soul mates. Of course, you can give your loved one a valentine — a touching heart-shaped card with poems or passionate confessions, but you can go further by choosing a truly original and accurately conveying the depth of your feelings present.
St. Valentine’s Day is the favorite holiday of lovely ladies
Girls are looking forward to this romantic celebration with special impatience! Most of them on this wonderful February day hope to receive a touching confession and a sweet surprise from their lover. And how joyful and pleasant it is for young people to guess the wishes of their loved ones!
In order to come up with a truly original and desired present, you need to start preparing for the holiday in advance. Of course, you can talk to your beloved and ask directly what she would like to receive on Valentine’s Day. However, it is much more interesting to prepare a real surprise! We will try to help you with this and will be happy to suggest gift ideas for a girl on February 14:
- Soft toys . So cute and funny, they will impress everyone. Teddy bears, bunnies and hearts will become the very cute sign of attention that will be pleasant for girls;
- Chocolates . Many lovely ladies adore sweets, and especially those presented in beautiful packaging. Sweets in a heart-shaped box will be a win-win option;
- Flowers . Do you want to see your girlfriend’s eyes light up with happiness and joy? Then give her a beautiful bouquet! Roses, chrysanthemums, tulips will be a great addition to any Valentine’s Day gift for a girl and a touching sign of attention;
- Jewelry . Beautiful rings, earrings, pendants and bracelets will delight your girlfriend for many years and remind her of your feelings;
- Perfume . Almost every girl has a favorite fragrance. Do not hesitate: your soulmate will definitely be delighted when he finds out that among all the possible options for gifts for Valentine’s Day, the girl chose perfume;
- Gift certificates for a beauty salon or spa treatments. Everyone loves to take care of themselves, because it’s so nice: to transform and enjoy your beauty. Give your loved one the opportunity to see yourself in a new beautiful look;
- Travel certificate . Rest in another city or even a country is a great opportunity to relax a bit, change the environment and be inspired for new victories. And, of course, to meet something new.
All these surprises will be a pleasure for every girl, regardless of her age and hobbies. After all, these are, first of all, not just beautiful little things, but a sign of attention from a loved one.
Exquisite dinner — a wonderful romantic gift for a girl
In addition to all of the above, you can give your soulmate an exquisite dinner! Book a table in a restaurant that your girlfriend loves so much, or arrange a holiday right at home, fortunately, there are many ways to beautifully and harmoniously decorate the interior for Valentine’s Day. And here are a few of them:
- Candles . Big and small, narrow and wide, with amazing aromas or without any smells, they will easily create the right atmosphere and set you in a romantic mood;
- Garlands . They always give an upbeat, joyful mood, and they also transform the room very beautifully, leaving a beautiful twilight in it. Garlands can also be very different — both classic, with warm or cold small lights, and light bulbs made in the form of hearts;
- Glass goblets, goblets and ice buckets . This is an invariable attribute of any romantic dinner. From beautiful glasses it will be doubly pleasant to drink wine or champagne, and a bucket of ice will help to cool the most popular drinks among lovers;
- Serving Decor . The design of the festive table is always very important and it needs to be given special attention. Tastefully selected vases, napkin holders, lamps will emphasize the beauty and solemnity of the evening;
- Candlesticks and Candelabra . They will be a great addition to the candles we talked about earlier. With their help, the atmosphere in the house will become even more refined and romantic.
Well, we hope that you have already chosen a gift for a girl on February 14th and figured out how to beautifully arrange a festive table. We can only congratulate you on the upcoming celebration and wish you happiness, family warmth, comfort and all the best.