40 Instagram Captions For When Your Baby Meets Their Grandparents
40 Instagram Captions For When Your Baby Meets Their Grandparents
Because it’s a huge moment.
by Ashley Jones
Almost as soon as you find out that you are going to be a parent, the Instagram-worthy moments of your life become baby-centric. Your first ultrasound, baby shower, and the baby’s arrival are all well chronicled on your socials. And the more you have to document, the more creative Instagram captions you have to come up with. I mean, you can’t just write “Best day ever” can you? (Actually, that one’s pretty good on its own.) The point is, having Instagram captions for when your baby meets their grandparents in your back pocket will help a ton when you’re in the throes of sleep deprivation, but want to be sure to document the occasion.
I can personally attest to my own parents’ overwhelming joy and tears when they met each of their grandchildren. It is the kind of moment that deserves every single bit of social media hype that it gets. After all, these are the humans who will eventually spoil your child rotten and dote on them like a miniature prince or princess.
Let these captions and quotes inspire you to mark the special occasion of your baby meeting their grandparents for the very first time. These are especially sweet if you turn the Instagram posts into a book of memories.
Fun Instagram Captions For Meeting The Grandparents
- I can’t wait to see what trouble these two will get into some day.
- “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is because they have a common enemy.» — Sam Levenson
- «Have children while your parents are still young enough to take care of them.» — Rita Rudner
- Once they add “grand” to your name, life is never the same.
- Meeting the future BFFs.
- «Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.» — Gene Perret
- Day one of all the fun days to come.
- Who needs plastic surgery when you have grandkids to keep you young?
- “When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.” — Ogden Nash
- The best parents get promoted to grandparents.
- Grandparents are the best kind of grown-ups.
Instagram Captions For Meeting Grandma
- It is such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother — that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
- Hello, world. Allow me to introduce you to my grandma.
- «You are the sun, Grandma, you are the sun of my life.» — Kitty Tsui
- Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.
- «A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do. » — Lois Wyse
Instagram Captions For Meeting Grandpa
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.
- «One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.» — Joy Hargrove
- Grandads are like dads, just with lots of extra practice.
- Grandpas bring a bit of wisdom, warmth, and love to everything they touch.
- A grandfather is someone you can look up to, no matter how tall you grow.
- A day with grandpa is a day well spent.
- A grandfather is a man with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
Sentimental Instagram Captions
- Love at first sight.
- A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.
- «Sometimes our grandmas and grandpas are like grand-angels.» — Lexie Saige
- Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.
- Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.
- «Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.» — Alex Haley
- The most perfect place in the world is in the arms of your grandparents.
- Grandparents are the footsteps to future generations.
- “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.” — Unknown
- Grandchildren complete life’s circle of love.
- Grandparents are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints on the heart.
- “Young people need something stable to hang on — a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them.» — Jay Kesler
- A grandparent’s love knows no distance.
- A garden of love grows in a grandparent’s heart
- Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories, and love.
- “Love is the greatest gift one generation can leave to another.” — Richard Garnett
This article was originally published on
Great Grandbaby — Etsy.de
Etsy is no longer supporting older versions of your web browser in order to ensure that user data remains secure. Please update to the latest version.
Find something memorable,
join a community doing good.
96 relevant results,
Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Learn more.
Quotes from children’s books that adults will like — Little stories
Usually, when they talk about children’s books that are interesting for adults, they remember «Alice» and «The Little Prince». Indeed, fairy tales are wonderful and in some places so deep that one can fall into them like down a rabbit hole. Any age. But these books are not alone!
Today «Little Stories» has collected for you a dozen witty and kind books that you will read with pleasure yourself while you read aloud to children. And to make you feel how good they are, we have added quotes that make your way to the heart or make you smile!
The Tales of Uncle Remus
By Joel Harris
«It’s often like this in the world: one person causes trouble, and the other is responsible for it.»
“Korzhiki — they certainly taste better than they sound…”
“This is a very funny song,” said the boy.
— Funny, of course, — the old man answered, — because we don’t understand frogs.
And if we understood, maybe it wouldn’t be funny at all.»
Howl’s Moving Castle
Author: Diana Wynn Jones
“I hate the unfortunate. Always dripping tears right on me. It would be better if they were angry, the right word.
«Tantrums rarely really happen because of what they are thrown about.»
«When you go in search of happiness, it’s not about the little things.»
Winnie the Pooh and Everything
By Alan A. Milne
“If you feel like the other person isn’t listening to you, be patient. Maybe he just got something in his ear.”
«Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart.»
«If you live a hundred years, I would like to live a hundred years minus one day so that I don’t have to live a single day without you.»
«Love takes a few steps back … to give way to the happiness of the one you love.»
The Moomin-troll series
Author: Tove Jansson
«In order to believe in something, it is not at all necessary to know whether it is true.»
«It is equally important to know two things: how to be alone and how to be with others. »
«Punishment is not the only way to get someone to behave.»
«Your plans don’t have to be extraordinary to make you extraordinarily happy.»
“The lion, as you know, is the king of the beasts. He must not forget his position. I believe that Leo should always look great, wherever he is.
“Ballroom dancing, like all other dances, is danced in pairs, i.e. together, otherwise there is no point in them. Loneliness in dancing adversely affects the worldview.
“I think,” she said softly, “that patience is the strongest thing. Because in the end, patience conquers all.»
Dunno on the Moon
Author: Nikolay Nosov
“- And who are these policemen? — Herring asked.
— Bandits! — Kolosok said with irritation. “Honestly, bandits! Really, the duty of the police is to protect the population from robbers, in reality, they protect only the rich.
“We also do not want to say that by acquiring shares, short men do not acquire anything, because by buying shares they receive the hope of improving their well-being. And hope, as you know, is also worth something.”
«At last he mustered enough courage to confess his own cowardice.»
The Pippi Longstocking Series
Author: Astrid Lindgren
“For little children, it is absolutely essential that life should go according to routine, and most importantly, that they should start this order themselves!”
“You shouldn’t get upset over trifles. Take care of your health. You should always have fun at a party.»
“Adults never really have fun. And what are they doing: boring work or fashion, and they only talk about calluses and income taxes.
By Maria Parr
«Death is almost like snow: you never know when it will fall, although it usually happens in winter.»
«She made herself her signature breakfast, so unhealthy that you can cook it only when no one is at home.»
“I looked at her and thought that surely many people want to marry her. She has a silver earring in her nose.
Author: Michael Ende
«Everything that is empty is easily manageable.»
“You can be convinced, even for years, that you passionately desire something, but only as long as this desire remains unfulfilled. And as soon as the opportunity arises to realize it, you want only one thing: it would be better never to wish for it.
«Nothing can change for those who do not change themselves.»
Have a good mood and read useful books. Your Little Stories.
25 childishly wise quotes from children’s books Resfeber.ru
We tend to think that children’s books are only for children. But do not forget that it is in children’s works that a deep meaning is laid that only an adult will understand. We have prepared for you a selection of children’s works that will cheer you up, put you in a positive mood and tell you what to do in difficult situations.
You are forever responsible for everyone you have tamed.
– How can you talk if you have no brains? Dorothy asked.
— I don’t know. But many of those who do not have brains are very fond of talking,” the Scarecrow answered.
— Well, no, I don’t eat it — what is it: one cake and eight candles. Better this way — eight pies … and one candle, huh?
– Believe me, Carlson, happiness is not in pies…
If you want a person to do something, let him swear that he will not do it forever and ever.
— I will definitely come to you, no matter what happens. I will always be by your side.
The Hedgehog looked at the Bear cub with quiet eyes and was silent.
— Why are you silent?
— I believe, — said the Hedgehog.
«Hedgehog in the Fog»
You know, one of the most serious losses in a battle is the loss of a head.
And I have a snowflake in my matchbox. It was back in February, it was snowing, and I set up the boxes, caught one more snowflake and — once! — slammed it, quickly ran home and put it in the refrigerator . .. In the whole state of Illinois, I have a snowflake alone in the summer. You will not find such a treasure anywhere else, even crack.
I think girls need to read Andersen’s The Little Mermaid instead of Cinderella as kids to understand one thing: you can rip out your tongue, walk on sharp knives, leave your home, but he will never love you, simply because you are not the one.
– Little fox, – said the little fox to the little fox, – please remember that if you feel hard, bad, sad, scared, if you are tired – just stretch out your paw. And I will give you mine, wherever you are, even if there are other stars or everyone walks on their heads. Because the sadness of one fox divided into two cubs is not at all scary. And when another paw holds you by the paw — what difference does it make what else is there in the world?
“Like a fox to a fox” Natalia Sizonenko
but only for this it is necessary to become old enough.