105 Best Birthday Wishes for Son
Almost every child gets excited for their birthday and that doesn’t necessarily go away with age! When your son is younger, he’ll want a homemade birthday cake, a few son-approved gifts to unwrap, a card to read—you know, the whole rigmarole. But no matter what age he is, your son is going to really appreciate a few sweet words from the people who raised him (or his parental figure). That might be in a sweet morning text, a birthday Instagram caption, a cute card, or all three! You’re the person who provides the unconditional love that children need. So when you’re brainstorming birthday wishes for your son or son-in-law (or bonus child!), consider snagging an idea here.
As you survey this list, keep in mind who he is today. A more sensitive child might appreciate a longer message that’s a bit more detailed. Say «Happy Birthday, son» with something sentimental, like a heartfelt birthday wish or blessing. If he’s like any of the Drummond kids, he’ll appreciate a good dad joke or funny message about getting through the teenage years. It can be difficult to capture your feelings in words, which is why we’ve done the work for you. Any of these birthday wishes are guaranteed to make his day.
Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes for Your Son
- Happy birthday, buddy! Wishing you a wonderful day.
- My boy is another year older and another year taller! Happy birthday!
- To my thoughtful, gracious son: have the best birthday!
- Here’s to the best son a family could ask for! Keep on shining.
- Nothing lights up my day more than you. Have a wonderful birthday, sweetie. You deserve it!
- Gotta say, we really lucked out with a son like you. Happy birthday!
- [age] years ago today, my favorite baby boy came into this world. What a reason to celebrate!
- Happy birthday, my son! Wishing you a day full of laughter and joy.
- I admire the thoughtful, strong man you are today. Happiest of birthdays!
- Couldn’t be prouder of all you have done in this last year. Here’s to another!
- How did I luck out with such a respectful, kind kid? Love you and happy birthday!
- My handsome, clever, ceaselessly generous son—happy birthday!
- I can’t believe our baby boy is so old! Wishing you a happy birthday on your big day!
- My handsome, mighty son! How have you gotten so old already? Have a great birthday.
- Wishing the coolest kid I know a fantastic birthday!
- Words aren’t enough to express my love for you. So, I’ll simply say happy birthday for now!
- Happy birthday to my sweet-souled son!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday and an even better year ahead.
- Who could have warned me just how much I would love you? What a joyful discovery [age] years ago.
- It’s time to get the party started because the best boy was born today!
- Happy birthday to the sweet child who has grown into an amazing young man.
- Happy birthday to the person who has made me a better person. Love you!
- Who knew parenting could be this fun? Thanks for always making me laugh.
- Every year I feel honored to celebrate you. Happy birthday, kiddo!
Ashley Alexander Photography
Funny Birthday Wishes for Your Son
- How do you know you won the son lottery? He does his chores without needing to be asked! Happy birthday, bud.
- I can’t believe our baby boy has gotten so old! Can you let me know if I’ll survive this?
- Happy birthday to the boy with the stinkiest socks!
- Have a slice of cake for me… or two… or three—you’re growing anyway!
- Happy birthday to my favorite son! Oh wait, you’re my only son!
- Happy birthday! Thank goodness you’re not telling any dad jokes yet.
- Happy birthday to the boy who only tested my patience a little bit while growing up.
- Wishing you a happy birthday full of fun memories—I don’t want to hear about the other shenanigans!
- Happy birthday, bud! Remember to hold onto these years—they’re the last you’ll have hair.
- Remember to capture today in pictures. One day you’ll look back and wonder at how you ever had that much hair on your head.
- Happy birthday to my fabulous son! Who would have guessed your sister would be more trouble?
- Happy birthday! Today we’re celebrating that your teenage years are behind us!
- I smile because you’re my son. I laugh because there’s nothing I can do about it.
- Son, you have grown into an amazing person. You must be so proud of your parents for doing such a great job!
- To my loving son, I hope you understand how much I’ve enjoyed embarrassing you over the years. Some day soon you will understand!
- Two tips for your birthday. First: forget the past, you can’t change it. Second: forget the present, I didn’t buy one! Kidding…
- Happy birthday to my greatest creation!
- My dear boy, thank you for always laughing at my dad/mom jokes no matter how silly they are. Today and every day I know I lucked out with you.
- Happy birthday, son! Every day your parents celebrate you, but today you get a card.
- Happy birthday! I hope you know I’m really, really glad you were born today.
- As your parent, I always thought you’d look up to me. But after your growth spurt this year, the roles have really reversed! Happy birthday, kiddo!
Ashley Alexander Photography
Birthday Wishes for Your Son-in-Law
- Happy birthday to my bonus child! So happy to you’re a part of this wild family.
- Thank you for making my child so happy. There’s no one quite like you. Here’s to another trip around the sun!
- Nobody makes my child shine like you, so we know you’re a pretty special guy. Have the best birthday.
- Happy birthday to my favorite child! (Shh, don’t tell the others!)
- Happy birthday to the best son-in-law! We had no clue there had been a big hole in our lives until you entered this family.
- You can’t choose your child’s husband, but I gotta say you were a great pick.
- I may not have raised you, but ever year I watch you grow into an even more amazing man. Have the best birthday—you deserve it.
- Wishing you the best birthday my sweet bonus son! I must say, you were the best gift my child ever gave me.
- It has been one of my greatest joys getting to know you over these years. I can officially brag that I have the best son-in-law. Happy birthday!
- A new child is the greatest gift a parent could ask for. Happy birthday!
- Watching you and my child learn and grow in your relationship is truly inspiring. Cheers to you!
- Happy birthday my totally lovable son-in-law! How did we ever manage without you in this family?
- Cheers to the man who can always break a family tie! Have the best day.
- Happy birthday you kind and loving man. I can’t imagine our family without you.
- Wishing you the best birthday full of love and laughter. Thank you for always being amazing.
- My family has learned so much from you and we are forever grateful! Wishing you a sweet birthday.
- My dear son-in-law, you are truly something special. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to you! I’d give you a present, but I think being with my child is a pretty great gift as is!
- Here’s to another trip around the sun! Are we driving you crazy yet? Either way we love you!
- Happy birthday to one of my favorite men. Know that we recognize just how much you do for this family.
Blessings for Your Son’s Birthday
- You are one of the best gifts God has ever given me. Wishing you a happy birthday!
- My boy, my greatest blessing. Happy birthday, I love you.
- Every day I feel blessed that God gave me a son like you. Here’s to another trip around the sun!
- Having you knit into the fabric of my heart is such a blessing. Happy birthday, son.
- May your birthday be bright and filled with love, and may the year ahead bring even greater blessings.
- Who knew I could be blessed with such a wonderful son? Evidently, He did!
- A child is a parent’s greatest blessing and our greatest anxiety. Thank you for always being true to yourself
- Those who are steadfast and true to their convictions reap the greatest rewards. May this year bring you all that you have worked hard for.
- May you have a wonderful day, year, life! You are truly a blessing on this earth.
- You are a blessing to this family today and every day. Happy birthday!
- God knew what He was doing when He matched you with this family. We adore you!
- When I count my prayers, you are at the very top. Thank you for being such a wonderful son, we can’t wait to see what this year brings!
- I feel incredibly blessed that I was chosen to be your mother/father.
- Your presence lights up a room. May your day be filled with the same joy you bring to the world.
- May you grow up to be righteous and strong. May you always remember right from wrong. Happy birthday my dear son.
- Feeling incredibly grateful that I should be blessed with such a kind-hearted son. May today’s wishes be fulfilled!
- Today we celebrate you and the blessing that is your presence in this world!
- When you blow out your candles, remember that every birthday is a blessing. Have the best day.
- May God bless you and may your wishes today all come true!
- Happy birthday! Never forget that every breath, every moment, and every day is a gift.
KEVIN J. MIYAZAKI
Birthday Wishes for Your Tween / Teenage Son
- Happy birthday! You are my pride and joy, truly a man after my own heart.
- There is no such thing as the perfect parent, but you prove that there is the perfect son. Happy birthday—I love you inside and out!
- From the time you were born, you were my closest collaborator, my inspiration. Have the best birthday sweet boy.
- I have watched you flourish in the most disparate circumstances and come out the other side full of warmth, loyalty, and trust. I can’t wait to see what this year brings for you.
- As a parent, you know how much your children look up to you. Perhaps you are at the age where you understand that we look up to our children too. Happy birthday, son.
- Happy birthday to the most wonderful gift a mother/father could ask for. I admire your wit, courage, tenderness, and strength!
- Of your many wonderful facets, here are some of my favorites: you are ceaselessly loyal, have a generosity of spirit, are tender to those who need it even when they don’t deserve it, and possess a patience beyond your years. Happiest of birthdays to my favorite.
- Kind, curious, and conscientious—these are the words I use to describe my son! If you could not tell, you are one of my favorite men in this world.
- Watching you grow into the man you are has been one of life’s greatest gifts. I can’t wait to see where you go next!
- To my most precious gift and much-loved son: I wish you a birthday full of light and love!
- I love you today, tomorrow, and always. Know that wherever life takes you, no matter how old you become, you always have a home with me.
- My dear son. you may not need me as much anymore, but you when you do, I’ll be there. Happy birthday!
- Always know you are braver than you believe, smarter than you think, and loved more than you will ever know! Happiest of birthdays kiddo.
- You are the anchor of my life, my heart outside my body. Happy birthday to the most wonderful man I know.
- Words cannot capture my love for you sweet boy. So for now, I’ll just say you are a blessing to everyone you meet. Happy birthday.
- I think if other parents knew how wonderful my son is, they’d be more than a little jealous. Happy birthday to the best!
- I hope you take today to reflect on what a wonderful person you are growing up to be. I am always amazed by your maturity and grace. Here’s to another year of you!
- You stole my heart the moment I saw your beautiful eyes and adorable smile. Sorry, but moms/dads can say that. Happy birthday!
- My dearest, you deserve all that this world has to offer and then some. Nobody is as kind and hardworking as you. So sit back today and celebrate!
- Here’s to celebrating a boy who has grown into an incredible man. I am constantly amazed by all that you teach me. Have the best birthday!
Micaela Bahn is a freelance editorial assistant and recent graduate from Carleton College, where she majored in English literature. She loves running, photography, and cooking the best new recipes.
Baby Boy Quotes with Pictures and Cute Sayings About Little Boy’s
Those babies are always adorable, but a baby boy is so cute to handle, and he is a bunch of happiness for his parents. A baby boy is such a blessing from above and a future protector for his family. Here we are showcasing some of the Best Baby Boy Quotes and cute sayings about little boy’s, which will push you in more deep love with your sweet baby boy. Our experts compiled these baby boy sayings with images by searching the whole internet to make this more specified post for baby boy quotes and sayings. Just take a look through our compilation of baby boy quotes with images, and surely you will find many cute baby boy picture quotes to share with family and friends.
Cute Baby Boy Quotes With Images
- Little boys are a ton of fun. – Tori Spelling
- A boy’s best friend is his mother. – Joseph Stefano
- Of all the animals, the boy is most unmanageable. – Plato
- Little boys don’t take baths, they just dust off. – Art Moms
- Little boys are just superheroes in disguise. – Art Moms
- A small boy, mischievous to the imp degree. – Rea Murtha
- When I grow up I want to be a little boy. – Joseph Heller
- Little boys are like snowflakes, there are no two alike.
- A boy’s story is the best that is ever told. – Charles Dickens
- Mothers of little boys work from son up till son down!
- A small son can charm himself into, and out of, most things. – Jenny De Vries
- With boys, you always know where you stand. Right in the path of a hurricane. – Erma Bombeck
- Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
- I’m not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.
- There are definitely designers that I love, people I love to work with. And who they are as people matters. Are they good people? Do they treat their staff well? Do they treat my staff well? Are they young? Can I give them a boost? But when all of that is equal… is it cute?
- When you say, ‘I spent my summers at the Jersey Shore,’ people always say, ‘Oh, really?’ They think of the TV show. So I just say, ‘A cute little harbor town in New Jersey. ’
- I was a cute kid.
- The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs.
- Muhammad Ali was quite cute.
- I love women, but I feel like you can’t trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog’s name. Then I said, ‘Does he bite?’ She said, ‘No.’ And I said, ‘Oh yeah? Then how does he eat?’ Liar.
- I do like Britney Spears. I think she’s cute. I think she’s fun. And I like her records. You know, I’m not a pop snob whatsoever. I think she makes great pop records.
- I remember the first time I saw the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ video. I will never forget that day. I just wanted to see Kurt Cobain’s face. I had a feeling he was very cute. But, I couldn’t see his face. When I finally did see him, he was even cuter than I imagined!
- Justin Timberlake is everything, and what more could you want in a person? He’s funny. He’s cute. He’s great. He just understands. I get him and he gets me, and that’s cool.
- I’m drawn to almost any piece of writing with the words ‘divine love’ and ‘impeachment’ in the first sentence. But I know the word ‘divine’ makes many progressive people run screaming for their cute little lives, and so one hesitates to use it.
- The first time I ever put on a cowboy hat for a video a lot of people on my team was like, ‘Are you sure? You know, we don’t want people we think we country.’ I’m like, ‘It’s cute! I don’t care what people think.’
- Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you’re not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever.
- The best fashion advice I’d say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that’s how you’re gonna look your best ’cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.
- I often go to bed in my birthday suit. But I like teddies and cute little undies that match. I like a sexy bra and panty set, or little shorts.
- I love my height because when I’m doing gymnastics, it really benefits the sport – and also, I think being short is kind of cute.
- The laughs mean more to me than the adoration. If two girls walk up to me and one says ‘you’re cute’, I’ll say thank you, but I appreciate it much more when the other one says ‘you make me laugh so much’.
Awesome Baby Boy Sayings With Pictures
- Little boys leave smudges on your heart. – Art Moms
- A boy’s story is the best that is ever told. – Charles Dickens
- My boy, one small breeze doesn’t make a wind storm. – John McGraw
- A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it. – Jerry Seinfeld
- The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving of ways.
- There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy’s life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure. – Mark Twain
- Boys are beyond the range of anybody’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years. – James Thurber
- A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man.
- A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man.
- Like the changing leaves of fall, My little boy is now a man.
- A three year old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm. – Bill Vaughan
- I saw a boy of the crew purchasing javelins of them with bits of platters and broken glass. – Christopher Columbus
- It’s the merry-hearted boys that make the best men! – Irish proverb
- I’ve heard I’ve been called a bad boy, or difficult. – Alex Pettyfer
- Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out. – David Alan Grier
- A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against rocks. – Psalma 137:9
- Of all the inventions of humans, the computer is going to rank near or at the top as history unfolds and we look back. It is the most awesome tool that we have ever invented. I feel incredibly lucky to be at exactly the right place in Silicon Valley, at exactly the right time, historically, where this invention has taken form.
- It is possible to become discouraged about the injustice we see everywhere. But God did not promise us that the world would be humane and just. He gives us the gift of life and allows us to choose the way we will use our limited time on earth. It is an awesome opportunity.
- Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.
- I’m a sucker for the big, gruff, distant, emotionally closed-off hero who sloooowly warms up to the feisty, awesome, sweet heroine.
- Arafat’s departure has created an awesome opportunity.
- We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don’t like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States.
- People always tell you, ‘Be humble. Be humble.’ When was the last time someone told you to be amazing? Be great! Be great! Be awesome! Be awesome!
- Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
- Being president isn’t anything like reality TV. It’s not about sending insulting tweets or making fiery speeches; it’s about whether or not the candidate can handle the awesome responsibility of leading this country.
- Meryl Streep is exactly as awesome as you would imagine Meryl Streep to be.
- Cleveland fans are awesome.
- It’s a mystery. That’s the first thing that interests me about the idea of God. If there is one, it’s mysterious and powerful and awesome to even consider the concept, and you have to take it seriously.
- I’ve been a huge fan of Chris Martin forever; it’d be awesome to work with him. He’s really kind, and he’s been really encouraging when we’ve met.
Best Little Boy Quotes and Sayings
- Boys are so much drama. – Gabrielle Union
- A boy’s will is the wind’s will. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- What are little boys made of? Snips and snails and puppy-dog tails, And such are little boys made of. – Robert Southey
- The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing. – Eric Berne
- I seen a baby cry seconds later he laughs, the beauty of life pain, pain never lasts!
- A boy is naturally full of humor. – Robert Baden-Powell
- Little boys don’t take baths, they just dust off. – Art Moms
- There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm. – Christina Aguilera
- If you spend any time with a man, you’ll realize that we’re all still little boys. – Paul Walker
- There no no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint in this world.
- A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man.
- Young boys should never be sent to bed, they always wake up another day older. – Johnny Depp
- Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations. – Cyril Connolly
- A boy’s will is the wind’s will, and the thoughts of youth are long, long thoughts. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.
- Boys are God’s way of telling you that your house is too neat!
- A boy is a magical creature – you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. – Allan Beck
- Father asked us what was God’s noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are. – Louisa May Alcott
- A boy carries out suggestions more wholeheartedly when he understands their aim. – Robert Baden-Powell
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
- If a man does his best, what else is there?
- I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
- There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.
- I am easily satisfied with the very best.
- I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
- I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
- The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
Baby Boy Quotes with Pictures and Cute Sayings
quotes about baby boysEmotional Baby boy quotes and sayings with imagesLittle baby boy quotes and sayings with picturesLittle boys are super hero baby boy quotesBaby boy quotes and sayings with cute imagesFamous Baby boy quotes and sayings Charles DickensBest baby boy quotesFamous baby boy quotesInspiring Baby Boy Quotes
Share the best and cute baby boy quotes with images and sayings about little boy’s which are the best around the whole web cause we have compiled these baby boy sayings by various popular source and most liked by online visitors.
Instagram statuses and quotes
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks, especially among young people. This social network has undoubtedly come a long way since it was introduced in 2010. But in general, the application remains simple, user-friendly and, importantly, social.
The idea of Instagram is based on the exchange of photos. Users take photos, apply filters to them and post them online. And these photos are accompanied by tags, quotes and statuses.
Based on the most popular tags, we have prepared Instagram quotes that you can use in your posts.
So, the most popular Russian-language hashtags are: #I #love #my love #life #life is beautiful #nature #smile #friends #friendship.
Well, let’s pick quotes for Instagram using these tags.
#Me — Instagram statuses
There are two kinds of people: me and others.
I am a person who is always on the road from nowhere towards happiness.
No one can be exactly like me. Even I don’t always succeed.
We die every second, «I» a second ago will never return.
Be yourself. Other roles are already filled.
If only someone could tell me what I want.
I would like to buy myself a little bit of happiness if they sell it somewhere.
Each person carries in the depths of his «I» a small cemetery where those he loved are buried.
I love life very much in all its manifestations, provided that these very manifestations are distinguished by some variety.
I can resist anything but temptation.
I loved and was loved, but it never coincided in time.
In the morning I make plans, and in the afternoon I do stupid things.
Maybe I didn’t die today to understand why I’m alive…
I want to live the way I dream, not the way others want.
I am afraid that when the dream comes true, I will no longer have anything to live in the world.
I can’t remember that I forgot you.
I don’t like to fight, I like to win.
The meaning of my life will be the one I give it.
I am I! And as long as I know where I am and where I am not, my true essence is always with me.
You can always agree with yourself.
#Love and #Lovemy — quotes for instagram
It’s not hard to die for love. It’s hard to find a love worth dying for.
Your naked body must belong to someone who loves your naked soul.
Such is the paradox: we perform feats for those who do not care about us, but those who need us love us even without any feats…
If you have a person to whom you can tell dreams, you have no right to consider yourself lonely…
You can fall in love with beauty, but you can fall in love only with the soul!
You need to have something in common in order to understand each other, and something different in order to love each other.
What a luxury it is to be able to hug a loved one at any moment…
To fall in love with a person who loves you back is a miracle in itself.
Love does not tolerate explanations. She needs action.
Respect yourself so much that you don’t give all the strength of your soul and heart to someone who doesn’t need them…
More love statuses can be found here — beautiful love quotes.
#Life and #Life is beautiful — life statuses and quotes
Everyone lives as he wants and pays for it himself.
Sometimes a moment is enough to forget life, and sometimes life is not enough to forget a moment.
Never give up on something that makes you smile.
The biggest mistake you can make in your life is the constant fear of being wrong.
It doesn’t matter what others think, because they will think something anyway. So relax.
Sorry for being late, I got lost on the road of life.
Good friends, good books and a sleeping conscience — this is the ideal life.
Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
If the patient really wants to live, doctors are powerless.
You have to live in such a way that even the bastards remember you.
More love statuses can be found here — life quotes.
#Nature — beautiful statuses
After disaster movies, everyone expects too much from nature.
When you feel bad, listen to nature. The silence of the world calms better than millions of unnecessary words.
Nature is the only book with great content on every page.
Nature is never in a hurry, but always in time.
When a person is lonely, he begins to look closely at nature and love it.
Nature has many ways to convince man of his mortality.
Nothing happens contrary to nature, only contrary to what we know.
Man does not become the master of nature until he has become the master of himself.
There is nothing more inventive than nature.
Nature does nothing for nothing.
More nature statuses can be found here — nature quotes with meaning.
#Smile — cool statuses for Instagram
A smile is the best thing in a person. You’re not quite human until you can smile.
The best curve on a woman’s body is her smile.
If you are able to always smile at life, life will always smile at you.
Smile, do not bring pleasure to trouble.
Never stop smiling, even when you are sad: someone may fall in love with your smile.
A smile is a kiss of the soul.
Everything sucks… but sometimes you have to find a reason to smile!
It takes a little to bring a smile, and just enough of a smile to make everything possible.
Smile and don’t give up, even if it seems to you that everyone is against you.
If the loser smiles, the winner loses the taste of victory.
Be with people who make you smile even in the worst of times.
Smile, because life is a beautiful thing and there are many reasons to smile.
The strong one is not the one who can put you on your shoulder blades with one glance, but the one who is able to lift you off your knees with just a smile!
The angles of the lips in a smile are proportional to the degree of freedom.
Smile while you are alive — after all, this is not given to the dead.
Any depression should be met with a smile. Depression will think you’re an idiot and run away.
If you see a face without a smile, smile yourself.
Learn to smile.
The world is even more beautiful when you smile.
A smile costs nothing, but is highly valued.
#Friends and #Friendship — instastatuses for friends
The person who comes to the rescue when they are not even asked is important.
A true friend is with you when you are wrong. When you are right, everyone will be with you.
Finding a best friend is the greatest success in life…
In matters of friendship, size does not matter.
It is important to be a friend to a person while he is alive, and not when he has already died.
Sometimes it’s not about words, sometimes the main thing is that there is someone to listen to.
The winner has many friends, and only the loser has real friends.
It’s easy to find friends willing to help us. It’s hard to earn friends who need our help.
Love can do without reciprocity, but friendship never.
Do not judge a man by his friends. With Judas they were impeccable.
More friend statuses can be found here — friendship quotes.
Beautiful love quotes from books — excerpts about love
Creativity › Quotes › Love quotes from books
Quotes about love from books is an excellent guide in the world of this magical feeling. So often, when reading books, you catch yourself thinking that you want to write out some separate statements from it, remember it, share it with friends. They catch with their deep meaning, amaze with accuracy, surprise with their relevance. It happens that it is enough to read a single catchphrase about life, how involuntarily it becomes the most important motto in all matters, it makes it easy to cope with problems, overcome difficulties.
- Quotes from books with meaning
- Quotes from books about love
- Interesting quotes from books
- Book excerpts about love
- Love quotes with meaning from books
- Love Quotes from Readers
Quotes from books with meaning
It often happens that from our favorite book we remember most of all some phrase that hooked, amazed or just came at the right moment.
Hell is no more love. As long as we are alive, we can entertain ourselves with the illusion that we love ourselves, apart from God. But we are like madmen stretching out their hands to the reflection of the moon in the water. Georges Bernanos «The Diary of a Country Priest»
Each time, his cold beauty pierced my heart like a sharp knife. Stephenie Meyer «Twilight»
The meeting of two is sometimes also a matter of time. Find each other at the right time. Mark Levy «Shadow Thief»
Men love when they are needed. Alex Flynn Kiss in Time
I will believe in love. From now on, and always, I will believe that it is possible to meet a person whom you will love for the rest of your life and who will love you. And this is not self-deception. Liz Tuccillo Is it easy to be alone?
No wine, no cigarette, no fire, no communication is enough, another intoxication, another flame is needed. Paulo Coelho «Eleven Minutes»
I think you’re in love. Strange, women get prettier from love, and men look like sick sheep. Agatha Christie «White Horse Villa»
Pain and torment justify what should bring only joy — love. Paulo Coelho «Eleven Minutes»
To love a person who loves you back is a miracle in itself. But even better, even more important to find a kindred spirit in him. A truly soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves like no other, who is always there, no matter what happens. Cecilia Ahern «P.S. I love you»
Love is not only an alternative: you suffer or make you suffer. It could very well be both. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
— And how do you know that you fell in love?
I am always hungry and never get cold. Frederic Begbeder «Ideal»
Love is the work of the heart. Antoine de Saint-Exupery The Citadel
Quotes from books about love
When love raged in her heart, she was unable to understand it. Now, in the atmosphere of calm friendship established between them, she managed to penetrate a little into his thoughts, to understand him a little. Margaret Mitchell Gone with the Wind
The only human right that cannot be taken away is to love. The heart cannot be reset… Elchin Safarli «I’ll be back»
True love lasts forever. Nicholas Sparks «Choice»
Love is one world for two, into which reality cannot enter without first knocking on the locked door. Elchin Safarli «Love from the bottom of the Bosphorus»
There are people who don’t hug you endlessly and don’t play different games with you, but still love you. They just don’t know how to say it. Cecilia Ahern «Look at me»
Everything, to love everyone, to always sacrifice oneself for love, meant not to love anyone, meant not to live this earthly life. Leo Tolstoy «War and Peace»
I wanted you for myself, all of you. There is a light and quiet jealousy in love, growing from the desire to belong to all the seasons of your soul mate. It’s like squeezing warm coastal sand that belongs to no one in your fist, but feeling how it spills out of your hand. Elchin Safarli «I was promised you»
You are dearer to me than life, and I will turn inside out just to please you.
She did not love him, but his love was enough for both. Paolo Giordano «The Solitude of Prime Numbers»
I love you and will love you until I stop breathing. I know this for sure. You are my horizon, and all my thoughts converge to you. Let it be anything — everything always closes on you. Erich Maria Remarque «Arc de Triomphe»
My love is small, but big; her age is short, but when she is, you feel her with all your livers. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
No wine, no cigarette, no fire, no communication is enough, another intoxication, another flame is needed. Paulo Coelho «Eleven Minutes»
Think of me and I will be with you, because you and I have only loved each other for a moment, but forever. Alexander Kuprin «Garnet Bracelet»
— I love you.
— This is your problem. Margaret Mitchell Gone with the Wind
Love is an endless road along which two people go towards each other. But it happens that only one goes along this road. And if he loves, he will have to go through the whole infinity of this path. He goes for two. Angel de Coitiers «Confession of Lucifer»
For most people, the problem of love is to be loved, and not to love, to be able to love. Erich Fromm «The Art of Loving»
Love is not the right word. It says too little. It is just a drop in the river, a leaf on a tree. All this is much more … Erich Maria Remarque «Arc de Triomphe»
Rather than wondering how long love lasts, enjoying a minute — isn’t it the best way to prolong it? Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
Love cannot prevent a person from following His Destiny. If this happens, it means that love was not true, not the one that speaks the Common Language. Paulo Coelho «The Alchemist»
Interesting quotes from books
While you love, you hope. Helen Brontë «House on Violet Street»
In what only trifles love finds happiness! Stendal «Parma Monastery»
Love distinguishes shades that are elusive to indifferent eyes, and draws innumerable conclusions from them. Stendal «Parma Monastery»
There are women to be loved in spite of them, and deeds to be done in spite of oneself. Amélie Nothombe, Winter Trek
Only a woman is able to refuse fame and honors and remain in the shadow of her beloved man. Janusz Leon Wisniewski «Bikini»
When you put your work into something, you start to love it. Margaret Mitchell Gone with the Wind
Jupiter is said to disregard the vows of love. William Shakespeare «Romeo and Juliet»
Love makes people vulnerable. Maria Gripe «Shadow Children»
Love me. Tell me you love me, it makes me better. Erich Maria Remarque «Tell me that you love me»
I hate the tides, they take you away from me!
Anne and Serge Golon «Angelica»
— Bella, I can’t live if I hurt you. You can’t imagine what I feel when I imagine you, pale, cold, lying motionless on the ground…
Cullen lowered his eyes in shame.
“Not to see your blush, the sparkle in your eyes, when you unravel the deepest meaning of my words… Why then live for?
The question froze in sad eyes.
“There is no one in the whole world more dear to me than you. From now on and forever. Stephenie Meyer «Twilight»
You have to fall in love, go crazy, make dates, suffocate, shaking your chest to run to the subway! Yes — age, yes — lack of calcium, fluorine, what else is there . .. everyone has their own hormonal history. But the soul is still fifteen years old! Dina Rubina «A Few Hasty Words of Love…»
The strongest love is unrequited. I’d rather never know, but the truth is, there’s nothing worse than loving someone who doesn’t love you—and at the same time, nothing more beautiful than this has ever happened to me in my life. Loving someone who loves you is narcissism. Loving someone who doesn’t love you is, well, that’s love. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
Love is the only thing worth living for. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
Extracts from books about love
In marriage, the main thing is love, and with love you will always be happy, because happiness is only in yourself. Leo Tolstoy «Anna Karenina»
In love, even our mistakes seem to be short-lived. Thorton Wilder King Saint Louis Bridge
Found love — keep it forever. Cecilia Ahern «P.S. I love you»
Well, such a thing love … happens to anyone, without analyzing the characters, habits and tastes … Cecilia Ahern «P.S. I love you»
Their lips met again — reservedly. Gaby wondered what the right feeling was when bodies touched, as if the missing pieces of a puzzle had finally come together. Nicholas Sparks «Choice»
Concentration of love means happiness, concentration of hatred means turmoil. Paulo Coelho, «Warrior of Light»
Love is a delightful catastrophe: you know that you are rushing straight to the wall, and yet you step on the gas; you fly towards your doom with a smile on your lips; with curiosity you wait for the moment when it explodes. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
It was so good that I see love in everything. Even in the eyes of a schizophrenic. Paulo Coelho «Veronica decides to die»
With age, love ardor fades, and doubts of faith grow. Stendal «Parma Monastery»
No matter how much you love, the face you don’t see is gradually forgotten. Orhan Pamuk «My name is red»
Love is a wild force. When we try to curb it, it destroys us. When we try to enslave her, she turns us into her slaves. When we try to comprehend it, it leads us into confusion of thoughts and feelings. Paulo Coelho «Zaire»
In ordinary times, we all, knowing it or not, understand that there is love for which there are no limits, and yet we agree, and even quite calmly, that our love is, in essence, so-so, second-class. Albert Camus «Plague»
First love changes your whole life. You won’t forget her, no matter how hard you try. That girl became your first love and, no matter what you do, will stay with you forever. Nicholas Sparks «Diary of Memory»
I suddenly realized: yes, I love Thalia. And not at all because she is a “hot girl”, not because she is kind and reasonable. I love her because in her presence both I and the whole world around me become better. Alex Flynn Kiss in Time
Love passed, muse appeared. And the dark mind cleared. Alexander Pushkin «Eugene Onegin»
When you pass by, slow down a little. I will stand there and wait for you. Janusz Wisniewski «Loneliness on the Web»
Love is like the wind, you don’t see it, but you feel it. Nicholas Sparks «A Walk to Love»
Love brought me not only quite tangible physical pleasure; thinking of her, I experienced something like an intellectual pleasure. The expression «making love» has its own special, purely verbal charm that alienates it from meaning. I was captivated by the combination of the material, concrete word «engage» with the poetic abstraction of the word «love.» Françoise Sagan Hello Sadness
The highest satisfaction is to give pleasure to the person you love. Jacqueline Susan, Valley of the Dolls
And of all people I have loved and hated no one more than her. Leo Tolstoy «War and Peace»
Meaningful love quotes from books
— Fell in love? Yes, you just met a couple of weeks ago!
“What difference does it make, it only takes a moment. Cecilia Ahern «P.S. I love you»
Listen to your heart, follow your natural instinct, and it will lead you to the right place. Cecilia Ahern «Where the Rainbow Ends»
Although we did not undress, and I did not possess you, and did not even touch you, we loved each other. Paulo Coelho «Eleven Minutes»
My favorite Holly! I don’t know where you are or exactly when you are reading this. I just hope you’re healthy and all is well. The other day you whispered to me that you couldn’t go on with your life. You can. You are strong and brave. You can handle it. We spent many wonderful moments together, and you made my life… No, you were just my life. Cecilia Ahern «P.S. I love you»
I am a Spartan boy, but there is no fox under my tunic, only my heart is there, and it eats itself. Angela Carter «Love»
Love itself is equality — it does not seek it. Stendal «Parma Monastery»
It turns out funny: many live next to a person and do not notice at what point they began to love him. Fannie Flagg «Fried Green Tomatoes at the Stop Cafe»
Love doesn’t often take the form of a romance. Although sometimes, of course, it happens. And it confuses everyone. In a sense, the universal formula “this happens too” is automatically replaced by the deliberately erroneous “it always happens only this way”. Max Frei «Yellow Metal Key»
I fell in love — as if ill. Himself not wanting it, not believing it, against his will, not being able to defend himself, and then…
He cleared his throat.
“And then I lost her. Just as suddenly. Anna Gavalda “I loved her. I loved him»
Love is like capricious dogwood jam. Either it will ferment on the third day after cooking due to a lack of sincerity, or it will definitely be sugared from an overabundance of feelings. The last one is nothing to worry about. Elchin Safarli «Love from the bottom of the Bosphorus»
There will be different men in my life, and each of them will evoke new shades of love, just like a flower opens another petal. And when he leaves, this new one will stay with me forever, and I will become brighter, more receptive, stronger. Martha Ketro «On love for all living things»
For love to live forever, it is enough to forget about time. This modern world kills love. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
Strange, sometimes the heart keeps beating even when it’s broken. Fannie Flagg Fried Green Tomatoes at the Stop Cafe
He heard that women often love ugly, simple people, but did not believe this, because he judged by himself, since he himself could only love beautiful, mysterious and special women. Leo Tolstoy «Anna Karenina»
Of all things eternal, love has the shortest time. Janusz Wisniewski «Loneliness on the Web»
You can’t tell a girl such things — that a person’s position is more important than his feelings. Nicholas Sparks «Diary of Memory»
Even if I know that love is a fairy tale, I will still be proud of the fact that I believed in it in a few years. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
The ancients called it a gift, the medieval mystics a curse, but we call it love. Elena Usacheva «Prisoners of Twilight: Revelation»
Love is denied precisely by those who need it the most: in every Valmont there is an incorrigible romantic, whom you don’t feed with bread, let him strum on a mandolin. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
After all, it doesn’t matter what you look like, there will still be a person who considers you the most beautiful creature in the world. Fannie Flagg «Fried Green Tomatoes at the Stop Cafe»
— He’s not my fan at all!
— Yes? And I’m not a dog at all. You can’t fool your nose. Pheromones. Good old sexy alchemy. Terry Pratchett «To Arms! To arms!
Go out to the open sea, spread your wings and make love in other latitudes. Anna Gavalda “I loved her. I loved him»
Love ends when you can’t go back. Frederic Beigbeder «Love lives three years»
When you shout “I hate!” in your hearts, it means that inside you shout “I love you!” even louder. Elchin Safarli «If you knew…»
We are dearly loved only by women, to whom we pay little attention. Honoré de Balzac, Elixir of Longevity
Love is an eternal theme that excites the minds and hearts of both authors of works and their readers. We present sayings about love that will touch your soul and make you think. Quotes about love in books are always deep thoughts that make the reader think. We see in them a reflection of life situations, experienced feelings, and also learn important lessons for the future.