Mummy and Baby Captions for Instagram with Quotes
Mummy and Baby Captions for Instagram with Quotes: Don’t let their delicate features fool you. Mummy and Baby Captions for Instagram are just as inspiring, funny, and cute as they are when it comes to mementos. The best part is that they can be incorporated into your feed whenever you need some inspiration.
report this ad
• It’s the little things, like a clean house and good meals that make life worth living—more than you give it credit for. #momandbabycouple
Skateboard Captions and Quotes for …
Skateboard Captions and Quotes for Instagram
• Mama and baby are always best friends.
• When your baby is a little ball of energy and you’re their superhero.
• When you’re a parent, there are so many things to consider. But don’t forget about the #1 thing: your baby.
• When you’re a mom, there’s no time for doubts…only smiles.
• It’s a whole new world for this little mama.
• A baby is a gift from god. The most beautiful and precious gift he could have ever given us.
• We’re forever grateful to the man who gave us this beautiful little girl.
• When you’re nursing and your baby falls asleep on your arm, it feels like the world has stopped.
• The best way to keep your baby safe from the germs of everyday life is to keep his/her hands clean.
• Life is better when you’re sharing it with someone.
• “you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. You just have to try hard enough.”
• It’s all about the little things.
• That’s how we roll.
• This little mama and baby are so cute, she looks like a little lady and he like a little prince.
• Baby is the most precious gift. Crafted with love and care by mommy.
• She’s good. She’s strong. She’s beautiful. She’s mommy.
• There’s nothing better than having a good mommy joke.
• Spot the little baby in this mom! #pregnant
• Do you have what it takes to be a good mommy?
• When your little one is as sweet as candy 🍭
• Some of my favorite things are: coffee, avocado toast, and breastfeeding.
• Bringing a little twist to #motherhood by posting words that are funny, inspiring and relatable.
• Bringing babies into the world is no easy task. But when they do arrive, it’s magical.
• Here we are, a family of two. What a crazy ride it has been!
• We are so in love with these two!
• Every moment with you is a story, a memory to tell your future generations.
• Keeping it simple but beautiful with a black and white filter.
• Two peas in a pod.
• A snapshot of a moment in time captured with the love, and laughter of mommy and baby.
• Bringing new meaning to the term “mommy and baby”
• Need a little mommy and baby love? Get it from the love of your life, with this phrase!
• You’re a mom, but you’re also a babe.
• Baby in a bubble bath. #mommystyle
• Being a mom is the best thing ever. But it’s also not easy.
• The journey to parenthood is one you will never forget. This year, celebrate with your little one by getting them a baby gift that’s designed to last for generations.
• With all this love, it’s no wonder we have the most beautiful baby ever.
• When your little one asks what daddy and mommy are doing, we’ll say: “workin’ hard to make this world a better place.”
• The cutest bundle ever!
• Despite the growing challenges of motherhood, here’s to all the moms and babies who make it look easy.
• The first time you see your child smile, it’s the most beautiful thing that will ever happen to you.
• One day you will look back on these nine months with a smile and wonder why we put up with all the sleepless nights.
• One day, you’ll be old enough to feed yourself.
• It’s okay to feel sad, but never too long to smile.
• Mommy-and -baby moments are the best, and they’re something we capture on instagram.
• Mommies and babies are both sweet, snuggly and squishy.
• Baby photography is a unique experience that requires a lot of patience and flexibility. The shots i got of this sweet little girl are worth every second i spent searching for the right spot to do it!
• It’s a girl, and she’s as sweet as her mommy.
• She’s a precious little angel, and i’m so proud to be her mommy.
• Bringing your baby home is always a blessing, but having that tiny human in your arms can feel almost magical.
• Cozy up to your little one with our sweet collection of baby items. Shop now and find adorable outfits, hand-stitched blankets, and more!
• We’re having a baby together!
• I’m so proud of this little girl who has grown into such a wonderful person and mommy.
• Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.
• Life is about creating and growing. It’s about letting go and letting go, again and again. Happy mother’s day to all the mothers who inspire and encourage!
• You are a miracle. Your heart is like a garden, just waiting to blossom into something beautiful
• A smile for me. A kiss for you.
• Mommy and baby are better together. Just like peanut butter and jelly, you were made for each other!
• It’s a beautiful day to be a mommy and baby
• A mommy and baby are a beautiful thing.
• A mommy and a baby have their own special language. #keepgrowing
• There’s nothing better than a baby. Just look at them and smile.
• A baby is a gift from god and the most beautiful thing he’s given us.
• Life is beautiful. Hug little one.
• So much love for my little guy in this world. He is my sunshine
• A kid is never too young to learn to appreciate the simple things in life, like a new pair of shoes
• The best moments are the ones that feel like a dream. 💕
• It’s just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
• Times like these, we all come together as one.
• Nice weather for a walk in the park.
• The cutest little love story ever. #mommyandbaby #family
• When your mommy has it good, and your baby has it even better.
• One of the best things about being a mommy is reaching for my baby and feeling her arms go around my neck.
• My baby girl is the epitome of me. I love her to bits
• The best part of my day? Holding my baby girl.
• The only thing better than a fresh mattress is an adorable baby.
• This is my favorite kind of day—my baby and i are in love
• Baby’s first trip to the zoo.
• Every mom deserves a break.
• You’re my best friend and i love you.
• Life is a beehive and parenting is the honey.
• Gonna be awhile before i can hold you in this world. But, i’ll enjoy it while i can.
• The most precious moments are always just around the corner.
• There is no place like home.
• Everything’s better with a little mommy and baby.
• She is growing up way too fast and i’m not ready for it…
• When you’re a mommy, there is no such thing as too much snuggling.
• Together, you and baby will grow stronger…
• You’re a mama and you know it.
• Every time i look at this picture, i can’t believe my baby girl. She is so little and bright and growing up so fast!
• The only thing better than one is two!
• Motherhood is the most beautiful and magical thing in the world.
• The little ones make us go weak in the knees.
• We’re not just mamas, we’re moms of the people.
• Life is short. Love big. Live fast. Laugh loud. Hug often.
• You’re my heart, and i’m your head. We are one in the same.
• Life is a little like a cloud. You can’t see it all of the time.
• The right moment is the only moment
• All the love in the world can be found between this mommy and her baby.
• Summer mornings. A drive to the beach. A family picnic under a tree. #mommyandbaby #summer
• A little mama and baby are the most precious things in the world—just look at how happy they are together!
• It’s a mommy and baby world, and we’re living it.
• “our little cutie is learning how to crawl, but he’s also learning how to walk on his hands.” #momandbaby
• The only thing better than a baby is two mommies raising them.
• Birthed together, these two will be best friends forever 💕 #babybump
• Hello world! Hello baby!
• Our little man is so precious and we can’t wait to see what he does next!
• Little ones are such a blessing—and a lot of work.
• The first thing you need to know about babies is that they will make you crazy. But the second thing is, if you stay around long enough, they’ll teach you how to love again.
• There’s no place like home. And there’s nothing better than coming back to it.
• Life’s greatest pleasures are the little things.
• A sweet photo showing a mommy and baby doing what they do best: bond over their love of ice cream.
• Mommy and baby: the best of both worlds.
• This little guy is full of energy and playing with his dad. He’s so cute
• Baby’s first words are some of the sweetest
• Moms and babies, together at last.
• There’s nothing more magical than the bond a parent feels with their child.
• Our little world is a perfect balance between mother and child.
• She’s almost here! We’re so excited to meet our baby girl.
• Happy 🎉 to all the moms out there.
• Every moment is a gift when you’re a parent. ❤
• You can never know too much about what your baby is doing and thinking.
• Motherhood is a constant state of growth, love and learning.
• The world is your baby’s oyster, but don’t let it get to you.
• Mother nature knows best. Her gifts are all around us ☺
• The most powerful people in the world are moms
• Sometimes, the cutest couple are mom and baby. This one is so cute!
• When mommy and daddy are both super busy, but you still get the best cuddles.
• I am so lucky to be your mommy!
• She’s got her mommy, who wouldn’t want that?
• We wish you luck in the next stage of your life—whether it’s a new baby, a new job, or just a new way of doing things. You’re worth it.
• As they grow up and out, they’ll continue to light up our world with love and laughter. Aww!
• When your baby is sleeping and you are awake, you will see the beauty of life.
• I’m all about you, my little darling.
• All the love in the world, but with a capital “l”
• Here’s to taking care of your family, and all that lives in it.
• It’s hard to imagine the world without you. But you’re a tough act to follow.
• “are you ready for this?”
• When you’re in the moment and nothing else matters.
• Life is about the journey and not the destination.
• The perfect way to bond with baby and mommy.
• Some days are better with a little mommy and baby time.
• Hey mommy, do you have a friend who loves babies as much as you?
• A pretty, pink and perfect little girl that just wanted to be held
• This baby is getting so big 🤗
• When you’re at that age where you want to be a high-maintenance diva and your kid is constantly screaming “i’m bored”.
• Mommies, let’s be honest. You’re lucky, motherhood is a blessing. Here’s to moments like these, being more intentional and present in your life, and keeping your cool even when it feels like the world is falling apart.
• The best parent is the one who can be there for you when you’re missing them.
• It’s the little things in life that make you smile.
• We’re all about the laughter, of course. But also, we love a good laugh.
• A mother’s love is like a sunbeam. It warms everybody who comes into contact with it, even if they’re only for a moment.
• We’re all about the little moments.
• I would be here, but babies keep interfering with my posting.
• Mommy and baby are two words that make you smile.
• Life is beyond amazing when you have a baby to surprise you with hugs and kisses.
• The best moments in life are the ones where you’re with your baby and you’re together.
• Babies come in all different shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common
• The first moments are so precious. When you look at your baby and see the world in her eyes.
• We wear our babies like a second skin—and we can’t get enough of them.
• These days, there’s nothing like a little dose of snuggling to start the day from the sweetest place.
• Mommy’s little helper
• This is what a modern mom looks like.
• The age-old question: should i let my baby sleep in an adult bed? The answer is yes, but only if it’s a great one.
• Baby’s first world. Beautiful and full of life.
• If a baby could talk, it would be…
• She’s the reason you get up in the morning, and the reason you fall asleep at night. ❤
• A baby’s first day of school is a milestone worth celebrating.
• Mommy and baby are happy, healthy, and so cute together. You’ve got this motherhood thing down!
• We’re pretty sure our baby is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
• “mommy, i want to be like you when i grow up.”
• Baby is the cutest thing in the world.
• Here we are, two tiny humans who survived being born. We’re both healthy and happy, but we’re oh so tired
• A baby is a gift, but a mom is something else.
• Life is short, so my babies & i are taking all the time we can to spend together.
• I may be the one with the baby, but you are still my hero.
• Growing up is hard. Growing up with a baby is harder.
• Life is a mix of the good, bad and ugly. But with you by my side, i know we can make anything work!
• You’re never too young or too old to start something new.
• The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Be like a kid again and dream of your hopes and dreams.
• A mother’s love is like an ocean, deep and wide.
• It’s all about that mommy and baby time, right?
• Our deepest gratitude to the most amazing mama and baby ever. Happy mother’s day to all the moms out there
• In the arms of a mommy.
• Mommy, i am your little sunshine, i am your little flower, i am the best part of you.
• Mommy, we’re going to have adventures together.
• Mommy and me moments worth sharing.
• A day with my little ones is the best day. #mydaywithmymommies
• Life is full of sweet surprises. Like finding out you’re having a baby
• Are you ready to be a mom?
• A little sweetness from @mommysme in a cute photo
• You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
• You were made for each other.
• The new chapter in our lives is a beautiful story unfolding.
• Growing together.
Nothing Beats Being a Mother Quotes [150+ Beautiful Quotes about Motherhood]
There is nothing really beautiful like being a mother in this whole universe. Celebrate and cherish motherhood with our consolidation of “Nothing Beats Being a Mother Quotes [150+ Beautiful Quotes about Motherhood]”. Happy Reading..!!
Being a mother quotes and sayings
- I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.
- Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Motherhood is always an act of courage.
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- You can be a mess and still be a good mom. We are allowed to be both.
- I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.
- All my life’s problems have just one simple solution, a hug from my daughter.
- It takes someone really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
- Your time with your kids is so precious. Please don’t take it for granted.
- There are many things in life I have taken for granted, but the opportunity and ability to be a mama will never be one of them.
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.
- A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.
- Having a bond with your child is something money can’t buy.
- My kid throws a lot of shade for a tiny person completely dependent on me for survival.
- If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
- I will always delight in my children’s existence. I will be the one who thinks the sun rises and sets on them and loves them unconditionally. Forever and always.
- From the moment I became a mother, my purpose has been to love and protect my children with everything I have.
- My children don’t even know, that I need them more than they need me.
- Even on the days, you feel like you are failing, look around. Your child’s smile will bring you right back up.
- No one can be as inspiring or encouraging as a mother.
- Seeing my child happy is one of the best feelings in the world.
- There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.
- Kids don’t need a perfect mama. They need a happy one.
- There is nothing quite like the bond between a mother and her child.
- MOTHER: The most beautiful word on the lips of mankind
- Motherhood: Feeding them as a baby and then through most of their twenties.
Beautiful new mom quotes to celebrate motherhood
- Of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you.
- Nothing better in this world than being your MOM.
- When you feel that first little kick, and hear a heartbeat for the first time you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me MOMMY.
- What an honor it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything.
- Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a MOM.
- MOM life is the BEST life
- There will never be a day, like a day your baby was born.
- You never understand life until it grows inside of you.
- A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.
- Some day you will wake up and your house will be clean, but your babies will be all grown up and on their own. Enjoy the mess and your kids. They are only babies once.
- Hold on to the tiny moments, and cherish the little snuggles. They grow up so fast. It’s the little memories that will last a lifetime.
- Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
- Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
- I gave you life, but really, you gave me mine.
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.
- Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the sweetest and most peaceful feelings in the world.
- The sweet smell of a baby must be one of the best smells in the whole world.
- No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.
- The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do.
- I just want to be the best mama I can be.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids.
- You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.
- There’s this boy who stole my heart, he calls me mom. (or) There’s this girl who stole my heart, she calls me mom.
- My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.
- There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- I loved you before I knew you.
- If I know what love is, it’s because of you.
Best Quotes on Mother’s love
- A mother is the only person who carries you for 9 months in her belly, 3 years in her arms, and forever in her heart.
- Mother’s hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- No matter how old my child gets, I still check in on them while they are sleeping.
- Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is.
- You see, at the end of the day, my most important title is still ‘mom-in-chief.’ My daughters are still the heart of my heart and the center of my world.
- Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.
- A mother is the only person who carries you for 9 months in her belly, 3 years in her arms, and forever in her heart.
- MOM – Your presence gives me wings to fly when my own wings are broken.
- The child who knows unconditional love has the greatest gift the world can offer.
- Motherhood: if you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.
- To my children, If I had to choose between loving you and breathing… I would use my last breath to tell you… I love you.
- Happiness is when your child comes and hugs you just because.
- We are born of love; Love is our mother.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- Mothers give up so much so that their children have so much.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- The safest place in the world is right next to your mother.
- A Mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.
- Home is where your mom is.
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
- A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- A Mother’s love will never end, it’s there from beginning to end.
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
- The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.
- Your mother is the only person in the world who doesn’t have time to pray for herself, because she’s always busy praying for you.
- Mother: someone who will love you unconditionally until her last breath.
- You are the MOM everyone wishes they had.
- Always my mother; forever my friend.
- There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
- A mother’s words of encouragement can be the foundation for which greatness is built.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- No matter what age, I’ll always need you mom.
- No matter your age, you will always need your mom.
- No one will ever love you like your mother loves you.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- Mom is a blessing that no one can replace.
- Mothers love is the most unconditional and the purest form of love.
- Mother’s love is the purest love in the world.
- There is no love on earth as powerful as a mother’s love.
- Mother’s love is unlimited and never fades.
- If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.
- For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.
- Nobody has your back like your Mama. Love her while she’s still alive!
- A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- I am always with you. Be brave, have courage and love life.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- All my life’s problems have just one simple solution, a hug from my mother.
- Moms are relentless as tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.
- A child’s first teacher is its mother.
- One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.
- I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.
- A mother’s love endures through all.
- So many words to describe Mothers, but love really says the most.
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
- She is always there for you. No matter how far away.
- There is a little bit of her in you. Even when she passes, she continues to live in you.
- She is your mom, and there is nothing in the world that can replace or recreate the love she showers upon you.
Inspiring strong motherhood quotes
- You don’t lose yourself in motherhood, you find yourself.
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.
- Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.
- There is a secret in our culture and it is not that birth is painful but that women are strong.
- My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.
- Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.
- Motherhood is messy and challenging and crazy and sleepless and giving and still unbelievably beautiful.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you never knew existed.
- Let motherhood be more about what you did with your children instead of what you did for them.
- Mothers don’t sleep! They just worry with their eyes closed.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.
- Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.
- Motherhood is a million little moments that God weaves together with grace, redemption, laughter, tears, and most of all, love.
- My job as a mother is to protect my children from anything and everything… that means eliminating people out of our lives, no matter who, then so be it.
- Motherhood is not a hobby; it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.
- The Beauty of Motherhood is not a certain capability but willingness to include.
- Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
- Who needs a superhero when you have a mom?
- I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
- Mothers who work full time – they’re the real heroes.
- Becoming a mother makes you realize you can do almost anything one-handed.
- It’s okay if your dream in life is to be a good wife and mama.
- Being a mama isn’t easy, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.
- I think the best part of being a mom is when your little one looks up at you and just smiles and stares because they know you are their person. Like nobody else is as important as you. They know that you have them like nobody else ever will. The connection is indescribable.
- There are two gifts we should give our children; one is roots, and the other is wings.
- Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me!
- Motherhood is hard. I try my best, but some days I struggle to be the mama I want to be. I get exhausted. I make mistakes. I lose my cool. And some days I struggle to find myself. But, regardless how hard it gets, each day I still show up. And in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
- I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.
- Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on.
- You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible.
- I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary. It’s an act of infinite optimism.
- There is eternal influence and power in motherhood.
- The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.
- Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.
- Motherhood is so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself to others and just do what works for you and your family.
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- My mother is one of my biggest inspirations. She is always there for me when I need someone.
- She has to have four arms, four legs, two hearts and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mother.
- Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.
- The words amazing, loving, strong, happy, selfless, and graceful and painted to spell the word MOTHER.
Short sarcastic mom quotes / Funny Mama quotes
- You know you’re parenting when you take 3 days to watch a 90 mins movie.
- I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make. So, I became a mom.
- I used to have functioning brain cells, but I traded them in for children.
- A sleeping baby is the new happy hour.
- Silence is golden. Unless you have kids. Then silence is suspicious.
- MOM SLEEP: The act in which her eyes are closed and can hear everything your kid is getting into.
- Raising a kid is just like a walk in the park… JURASSIC PARK.
- Parenting is 50% feeling like your head might explode and 50% feeling like your heart will.
- A messy bun is the crown of a mom.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual; it comes with a mother.
- A mother’s love is unconditional. Her temper is another subject.
- Super Mom – Super Wife – Super Woman – Super Tired
- Yah it’s the weekend. Oh wait, I’m a Mum!
- I hate when I’m waiting for mom to make dinner, then I realize I’M THE MOM.
- MOMSTER: What happens to mom after she counts to 3…
- The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.
- I don’t want to sleep like a baby. I want to sleep like my husband.
- The majority of my diet is made up of foods that my kids didn’t finish.
- Being a mom… Means having to choose between eating, showering or sleeping. You can’t do all three in one day.
- You know you’re a mom when you understand why mama bear’s porridge was cold.
- Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put laundry in the oven.
Don’t miss to check our related post on “100 Famous Quotes About Mother”
Hope you enjoyed reading this post on “Nothing Beats Being a Mother Quotes [150+ Beautiful Quotes about Motherhood] “, please consider sharing it on social media. Having any Message (or) Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.
Sayings and phrases about children and parents
- Home >
- Quote Topics > org/ListItem»>
Statements about family
Where there is a man, there may be a child.
Magdalena the Pretender
All fathers want their children to accomplish what they themselves have not been able to do.
If my father had been bolder, I would have been three years older.
I dedicate this work to my daughter Leonora, without whose active participation and encouragement the book would have been written twice as fast.
It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a father.
Pope John XXIII
It is bad to have a prodigal son as a father.
The habits of fathers, both good and bad, turn into vices of children.
When I was fourteen, my father was so stupid that I could hardly bear him; but when I was twenty-one years old, I was amazed at how much this old man had grown in the last seven years.
Paternal and filial feelings are different: the father has love for his son; the son has a love for the memory of his father.
Unknown Englishman (XVIII century)
I can run the United States and I can run my daughter Eilis, but I can’t do both at the same time.
When you finally realize that your father was usually right, you yourself have a son growing up, convinced that his father is usually wrong.
Remember that your children will treat you the way you treat your parents.
When the children puzzled the father, he sent them to the corner.
If you want to influence a child, try not to be his father.
The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Never lay a hand on your child. You leave your groin unprotected.
Children never obeyed adults, but always imitated them regularly.
The living and stable meaning of filial duty is comprehended by the mind of a son or daughter more quickly by reading King Lear than by studying hundreds of boring volumes on ethics and divine commandments.
Parent: a position that requires infinite patience to perform and no patience to obtain.
Leonard Louis Levinson
The child gives birth to parents.
Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Most of us become parents before we are children.
If only parents could imagine how annoying they are to their children!
George Bernard Shaw
Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters, hamsters love nobody.
We love our children too much and our parents too little.
We always invent our children.
When dealing with a five-year-old child, the main danger is that very soon you start talking like a five-year-old yourself.
No child can disgrace his parents like a parent can dishonor a child.
He was never his mother’s favorite — and he was the only child in the family.
Children are always older than their parents: the age of the fathers is added to their age.
When the child has grown up, it’s time for parents to learn to stand on their own feet.
Go see what this little girl is doing and tell her to stop immediately.
Punch magazine, 1872
Even the devil in his hell would like to have polite and obedient angels.
Be gentle with this boy: you are dealing with an extremely sensitive, easily excitable bastard.
L. & N. Magazine»
If a child suddenly becomes obedient, the mother is frightened in earnest — whether he is about to die.
Children have money more often than parents, because children have parents, and parents, as a rule, no longer have parents.
It is in the interests of children that parents exist as a couple in the bosom of the family, and not play victims.
If you want to teach your children to steal, make them spend more time begging for everything you give them.
Henry Wheeler Shaw
When it finally dawned on my parents that I had been kidnapped, they didn’t hesitate a minute and immediately rented out my room.
Children listen most attentively when they are not talking to them.
Teach your children to be silent. They will learn to speak on their own.
Sons understand their fathers when they become grandfathers.
Why does a father love his son more than his father’s son? Because the son is his creation. All are supportive of what they themselves have created.
A man loses his head, a woman loses her heart, and future children then need normal parents.
Prodigal sons return with prodigal wives.
Diogenes beat his father if the son spoke foul language.
Robert Barton (XVI century)
Too obedient sons never achieve much.
If the son outgrows the father, the father wears the son’s old trousers.
The merits of the father do not extend to the son.
M. de Cervantes.
A respectful son is one who grieves his father and mother, perhaps with his illness.
Aphorisms of children that will teach you about life
The Internet is full of «quote great» aphorisms. But children more often than adults perceive the simple in the complex, are not afraid to offend someone and do not think about what others will say about them. And sometimes they say things that parents just have to stand with their mouths open. We have collected twenty unexpected children’s words that can easily compete with quotes from Ranievskaya or Oscar Wilde. So, quotes of wonderful guys.
1. “Dad is the master in our house. And mom is the boss.” (Alina, 6 years old)
It turns out that he is a «grey eminence» in every home. Dad, of course, answers when the neighbors ask: “And the owner of the house?” He is good, he knows how to nail a nail to a shelf and convincingly bang his fist on the table. But there is no way to hide this from the child — if not for mom, dad would not know where to hang the shelf and would be too lazy to go up to the table and punch it with his fist — thanks to mom!
2. “You spend makeup, mom, no one will love you anyway. You have a dad.» (Kirill, 5 years old).
It certainly sounds like a sentence. A happy mom does not paint her lips red and reluctantly takes off her cotton bathrobe on her way to work. Not to mention heels are a luxury for those who are just looking for a daddy.
3. “A good wife likes what you like: you love football and she makes sure there are chips in the house.” (Denis, 7 years old)
Denis seems to know all about understanding family. This list of family «coincidences» goes on and on: dad likes to sit in the garage and mom «kills» the chassis while driving; dad dreams of a corporate party, and mom has already bought mineral water; mom loves soap operas, and dad does everything to develop her imagination and changes the channel at the most interesting place.
4. “Love is when people kiss. And when they get tired of kissing, they don’t know what to do, and they get married.» (Ulyana, 6 years old)
“Before you get married, you need to kiss,” says Ulana. But the girl correctly noted: a couple in the park does not kiss often and does not hug for anything. Perhaps her mom and dad were just tired before the wedding.
5. “A boarding school is a place where children are sent for the bad behavior of their parents (Dima, 7 years old).
I think the definition of Dima should be included in all dictionaries. The child was very good at pointing out the mistakes of the parents and driving the children away.
6. “Ksyusha, eat! — Mom, I’m full. “Look how much is left on the plate!” “Mom, did you give birth to me for fun or so that food does not disappear in the refrigerator?” (Ksyusha, 5 years old)
What can you say to such a child? Only: «sent».
7. “Dad has grandparents, why does he live with us? (Lesha, 7 years old)
“Dad, we need to talk seriously with you,” I think after this phrase from Lesha and sent dad to my parents.
8. «I want to be beautiful like dad, like mom — for a long time.» (Lena, 7 years old).
You can’t argue with Lena here: dad got up, washed himself, combed his hair and already his handsome man. And my mom, until you’re ready to leave, you need a watch. So why, as they say, «pay more» when you can be like dad?
9. “What are you drawing? — An apartment. — Ours? No, that’s how it should be. (Christina, 7 years old)
A subtle hint from the child that it is time to improve living conditions. After all, you can’t deceive a child if he lives with his grandfather in the same bedroom, in the photographs he will always have one more room than in reality.
10. — Mom, what year were you born?
— This is what you live! Lena, what year are you?
— And I, Danechka, 1972.
Now it’s Grandma’s turn.
«Grandma, I’d rather not ask you.» But you look like you’re still wow! (Daniel, 7 years old)
Men are always like this: they are ashamed and praised at the same time. And on the other hand, who, if not a grandson, could say such a compliment to his grandmother?
11. — We will all grow up and get married. What to do is life.
— Petya, did you still have the same bride — Nastya? Dad asks.
No, I don’t love her anymore. I have another bride. I’m not surprised, it happens (Petya, 8).
An experienced rapper, Pietia, after talking with his father, went out to listen to Lep’s songs about love. Wait, are they like this? Of course not, only a glass of vodka, only hardcore.
12. “Dad, before you married your mom, who told you how to drive a car?” (Dasha, 7 years old)
Yes, dad used to be an unsafe driver. And he probably put a «U» on either side of the car’s windshield. And now he is the king of the road because he has a mom by his side who will always let you know if your dad can cross the intersection on a yellow flashing light and advise you if you should overtake a truck on the highway.
13. “God takes talented people early because He likes them too.” (Rita, 7 years old)
This is how Rita understood her grandmother’s phrase in her own way when she said: «The best people always leave early.»
14. “Mom, will you forgive me? If not, I will continue to sin, but with peace of mind. ” (Marina, 6 years old)
Far-sighted girl. Each step should be thought out in advance. If you sin, you must have a «license» to do so.
15. “A wedding is when you take a girl and don’t want to give her to your parents.” (Lesha, 6 years old).
But she’s right — they don’t give their wives to their parents. And in twenty years, the boy will understand that you need to make sure that she does not go to them herself.
16. “Mom says that I will meet a smart and pretty boy. But I’ll probably get too tall and handsome.» (Inga, 7 years old)
It’s all girls! He is seven years old and already knows himself. But, to be honest, he immediately admitted that he did not listen to his mother.
17. «You can’t kiss a girl until you save money for a ring.» (Seryozha, 5 years old).
In kindergarten, Serioga is treated harshly. And it is not known whether the girls are highly moral or vice versa, it smells of greed here.
18. “Dad never knows where everyone is. I think he’s pretending to be stupid.» (Alena, 8 years old)
Dad, you’ve been exposed. Even a child guessed that you can’t find socks, salt, and where the TV remote control is, simply because you’re too lazy. Or maybe such a dad really lost something, maybe even his conscience.
19. “A husband should praise his wife, even if in the morning it seems that she was stung by bees.” (Pasha, 8 years old)
And mom, in turn, can keep silent about daddy’s face. At least until the swelling subsides. But seriously, Pasha will not get lost in this life — at the age of 8 he learned the main secret of a happy family life.
20. «Old people are tired children.» (Nastya, 6 years old).
And here the child is right about the goal. After all, grandparents are ready for any adventure, fun — they are the first candidates, the same children, but they get tired faster.
The age category on the site is 18+.
The online edition (website) is registered by Roskomnadzor, certificate El No.