60 Sweet Baby Quotes That Will Definitely Make You Smile
For any parent who needs a reminder that babies are the best.
These quotes for parents-to-be and those who are already moms or dads will remind them that babies are love personified.Jamie Grill / Getty Images stock
/ Source: TODAY
By Kait Hanson
When the nights are long and the tears are streaming, sometimes parents need a gentle reminder that babies are the best. Luckily, there is no shortage of baby quotes to help with that task.
Given the sleep deprivation, roller-coaster hormones, and the fact they don’t come with a user manual, babies can make even the most seasoned parents feel like they are losing their minds.
But this fleeting season of parenthood is also a reminder of the pure joy babies bring from sweet cooing to taking their first steps.
Whether you need to remember what makes parenthood so special — or, let’s be honest, a cute caption to go along with your Instagram birth announcement — these baby quotes will definitely bring a smile to your face.
60 Baby Quotes To Make You Smile
Looking for a reason to smile or laugh? Here are 60 cute baby quotes that span decades, proving babies are simply the best:
- “A child enters your home and, for the next 20 years, makes so much noise you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.” —John Andrew Holmes
- “In the garden of humanity, every baby is a fresh new flower.” —Debasish Mridha
- «Baby — A little bit of heaven sent down to earth.» —Roland Leonhardt
- “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” —Tina Fey
- “Children make you want to start life over.” —Muhammad Ali
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself” —Shel Silverstein
- “Newborn babies can’t do much on their own. They can’t eat or walk or talk on the phone. But every parent is sure their creation is without a doubt a tremendous sensation.” —Jennifer Davis
- “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” —Elizabeth Bard
- «A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.» —Carl Sandburg
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” —Mary Mason
- “There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child.” —Anne Lamott
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood — all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” —Penelope Cruz
- «I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. » —Vincent Van Gogh
- «A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.» —Sigrid Leo
- «Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.» —Larry Barretto
- “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” —Jared Padalecki
- “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” —Tanya Masse
- “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” —Pierre Doucet
- “It’s hard to feel like much is wrong in the world when you’re looking into the eyes of a happy baby.” —Lisa Wingate
- “I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me. ” —Maria Jose Ovalle
- “Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!” —Chinonye J. Chidolue
- “When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love….I never felt so complete and empowered in my life.” —Gisele Bündchen
- «It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.» —Deepak Chopra
- “For me, this baby was the most precious thing I had ever had. He was my treasure, my joy, my world, my everything now.” —Preeti Shenoy
- “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” —Debasish Mridha
- “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” — Don Herold
- “Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” —Jean De La Bruyere
- “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. ” —Robert Munsch
- “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” —Julia Roberts
- «Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.» —Elizabeth Stone
- «You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.» —Lish McBride
- «Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.» —Roland Leonhardt
- «The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.» —Olivia Wilde
- «A new baby is like the beginning of all things — wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” —Eda J. LeShan
- “A baby is an inestimable blessing.” —Mark Twain
- «Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving. ” —Penelope Leach
- “Flowers are words which even a baby can understand.” —Arthur C. Coxe
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” —Benjamin Spock
- “Children reinvent your world for you.” —Susan Sarandon
- “When the baby is born, all that pain that was endured vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear. And as I’ve said before, love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love.” —Hope Bradford
- “I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are sometimes the only reminder of God we have in the house.” —Ann Rinaldi
- “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” —Gayle Wray
- «My fingers are tickled to delight by the soft ripple of a baby’s laugh.» —Helen Keller
- “There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.” —Hodding Carter Jr.
- “Make no mistake about why these babies are here — they are here to replace us.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved — and never outgrows it.” —Frank A. Clark
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” —Charles Osgood
- “I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time.” —Nicholas Sparks
- “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” —Anita Diamant
- “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.” —Virginia Kelley
- «Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.» — Fran Lebowitz
- “A first child is your own best foot forward, and how you do cheer those little feet as they strike out. ” —Barbara Kingsolver
- “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” —Charles Dickens
- «Children make your life important.» —Erma Bombeck
- «A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race.» —Barbara Christine Seifert
Kait Hanson is a lifestyle reporter for TODAY. A graduate of Penn State University, she began her career in collegiate sports communications.
75+ gorgeous baby love quotes
Looking for gorgeous baby love quotes to use in your social media posts or just to warm your heart?
We’ve got dozens of adorable quotes about the love we feel as parents for our babies.
When I was pregnant I can remember reading about the level of love you feel for your baby after they are born. Then when they arrived I finally got what everyone had been talking about – it truly is a unique and powerful feeling that changes you for the better.
Putting the level of adoration you feel for your baby can be difficult to put into words, so these gorgeous baby love quotes are perfect for expressing how you feel!
You could use them in social media captions, newborn baby announcements or just enjoy reading through these relatable quotes to see your own emotions put into words!
If you’re looking for more quotes about little ones then check out these articles on baby girl quotes, baby boy quotes and stunning mother daughter bond quotes.
Stunning baby love quotes
1. You make my heart smile.
2. We made a wish and you came true.
3. Twins. Double the joy. Double the hugs. Double the love.
4. A mother’s love for her baby is like nothing else in the world.
5. Babies are like little bundles of hopes and dreams wrapped in love.
6. How can someone so little fill so many hearts?
7. Being a mom means that you love your baby even more than yourself.
8. No matter what, I want my baby to know that they were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and that they are forever loved.
9. Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
10. From the moment you were placed in my arms, you snuggled your way into my heart.
Unborn baby love quotes
11. The unborn baby is created in the image of God for greater things, to love and be loved. – Mother Theresa
12. You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.
13. The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life.
14. You’ll never understand life until it grows inside of you. – Sandra C. Kassis
15. Pure happiness is found in the innocent smile of a baby.
16. I don’t know who you will be. But I know you will be my everything.
17. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
18. A baby is born with the need to be loved and never outgrows it.
19. A baby is something that you carry inside you for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years and in your heart until the day you die.
Baby love quotes for new parents
20. You are loved. For the boy you are. The man you will become. And the precious son you will always be.
21. His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.
22. I would say ‘I love you to the moon and back’ but that hardly seems enough to describe the love I have for you.
23. I have loved you since before you were even born.
24. I never knew I could love someone so much until the day I became a mother.
25. To my baby, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
26. Words can not express the joy of a new life.
27. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
28. There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
29. A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
30. With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.
Quotes about babies and love
31. My dream wouldn’t me complete without you.
32. God knew my heart needed you.
33. She is far more precious than jewels.
34. No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always.
35. My love for you will never change. It’s been there since the day you were born, and it will be there as long as the world continues to turn.
36. The best gift I have to give you is my forever love.
37. There is no changing my love for you, my child.
38. Every day, I love you as much as the day you were born. It will always be this way, no matter what happens in your life.
39. Nothing you can do will change the way I love you.
40. I love you for the beautiful person you are, and that can never change.
42. I’m not perfect, and I don’t expect you to be perfect. My love for you doesn’t depend on perfection.
43. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
44. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. – Tina Brown
45. I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
46. Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.
47. My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
48. My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever moving on.
49. If my love for you had a colour, it would be the whole rainbow.
50. I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at the first chance of a chill.
51. My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.
52. My love for you is a guiding star leading me into great adventures in a brand new world.
53. From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.
54. Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.
55. There’s no biggest number, no farthest star, no end to my love for you.
56. Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Fish have gills, so they can swim. Bunnies have four legs, so they can run. I have a heart, so I can love you.
Baby love quotes for Instagram and social media
Need some cute and loving baby quotes for your Instagram captions and other social media? These short and sweet and happy baby quotes are perfect!
57. See the stars? I made a wish on one, and I got you.
58. There’s no bad thing you could do that would ever change my love.
59. Wherever you go, my love is with you.
60. I hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you because it fills me with joy. I’ll hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you some more, so you’ll be full too.
61. I love you when I wake up in the morning. I love you all day long. I love you in my dreams at night.
62. No work is more important than my love for you.
63. Playing with you is the happiest moment of my day.
64. There are thousands of children in the world, and I was lucky enough to get you.
65. You are the best gift I’ve ever received.
Best baby love quotes
66. There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.
67. You deserve the best I have to give, and that’s my undying love as long as you shall live.
68. When I think of how I love you, there are no words to explain. I love you because you are you, it’s that simple and plain.
69. You may no longer be small, or need my help for all, but you’ll always need love from my heart, especially when we are apart.
70. They say one plus one is two and one plus two is three, but through love, our one plus one is you and one plus two is we.
71. Your love discovered parts of me I never knew were there, and now my heart is open wide to love, completely exposed and bare.
72. My love always speaks to your heart as a long-lost counterpart.
73. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.
74. Before you were conceived i wanted you. Before you were born I I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I knew I would do anything for you.
75. A baby is born with a need to be loved, and never outgrows it. – Frank A. Clark
76. You are ours. We are yours. From the moon to the stars, our love lasts as long as the wind soars.
77. From the moment they put you in my arms, it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.
78. You may wonder sometimes why I do what I do. Just remember, my child, my every thought is for you.
79. I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
80. Every mum experiences love at first sight at least once in her life: with the birth of each of her children.
Statuses about children are beautiful with meaning
The day begins with happiness, Happiness has risen before anyone else! Happiness smiles at mom, Turning a smile into laughter.
If God wants to compliment a woman, he gives her a daughter…
Having given a woman a son, God gives her the opportunity to try to raise a Real Man herself, capable of not only giving compliments, but also doing worthy deeds…
Children are here my meaning is the main one!
Beloved son, most glorious!
Daughter — joy and joy!
That’s my whole reward
Our happiness is our children! It is better not to have them in the world,
Like butterflies fly, They fill our life with meaning!
No life without children, but boredom.
No warmth and no comfort No fun, no fire,
There is no continuation of you…
Mom’s happiness in small hands, cheeks and lips as red as poppies. Mom’s happiness is in the first words and in the baby’s first steps…
Dear children, flowers of happiness!
Our boys and girls-daughters!
We cherish, grow, adore you,
We don’t notice how you grow up!..
Be truthful even towards a child: keep your promise, otherwise you will teach him to lie
To please his mothers and fathers, a child often has to renounce something important, including and from your dreams. But the sacrifice of parents is even greater — for the sake of their child, they are ready to give their lives.
Children are like life started all over again: First smiles, first steps, first successes, first failures. Children are experience, children are us.
I firmly believe that a child is a gift from God. This is such a valuable gift that it must be constantly loved, pampered and educated.
Having a child is wealth, being a mother is a great happiness! So I am rich and happy
Do not teach children to be rich. Teach them to be happy. When they grow up, they will know the value of things, not their price.
When there are children in the house, it can only be perfectly clean in a bowl of sweets
Children… this is happiness! Even if this happiness sometimes… twitches… the left eye…
Let there be a better mess with children at home than order without children!
Dear parents, your children would not have to lie if you accepted their truth
We give children life, and they give us its meaning.
Love your child, not your ideal idea of him, and remember: he is human!
Children immediately and naturally become accustomed to happiness, for by their very nature they are joy and happiness.
We give everything in the world to children, We give from the heart, not on loan… If only children, our children would become people, would be people!
You will never be able to create wise men if you kill naughty children.
Children are us renewed. Appearance and behavior, slightly changed.
Love your child in any way — not talented, not lucky, adults. Communicating with him — rejoice, because the child is a holiday that is still with you.
A child learns
What he sees in his house
If children see us and hear us,
We are responsible for our deeds
The character of a child is a cast from the character of the parents, he develops in response to their character.
A child is a rational being, he is well aware of the needs, difficulties and obstacles of his life.
Abandoned children often live with their parents.
Each child should be subjected to his own standard, each should be encouraged to his own duty, and rewarded with his own deserved praise. Not success, but effort deserves a reward.
The beauty of a child lies in the fact that with each child everything is renewed and the world is brought anew to the judgment of man.
The baby is the only thing in the house that has to be washed by hand.
No two children are the same — especially if one of them is yours.
Only children will help you know how much patience you have
Children should be taught what will be useful to them when they grow up.
In life, we encounter one annoying bullshit… One fine day, your child becomes an adult.
Statuses about children with meaning
Statuses about children are always filled with deep meaning. They are able to convey how dear our children are to us, how cute and funny, touching and funny they are. Statuses about children reveal the world of relations between an adult and a child and open the door to the immediate world of childhood. Allow yourself to show your tenderness and put statuses about children. Remember that it is not your salary that makes children happy, but your care!
Post your favorite statuses about children on social networks (Vkontakte, instagram, classmates, etc.), and you will see how immediately the mood, the state inside both you and your friends will become completely different!
Short, beautiful statuses with meaning about children
I’M A MOTHER! And this is the most important status in my life!
You cannot buy happiness, but you can give birth.
My baby is the cutest,
the most intelligent and handsome,
the most dear person,
my dear son!
When everything around is amazing — this is childhood …
Think before you do a bad deed. You have a child behind you who thinks that you are a hero for him!
Our happiness is our children! Better not to have them. Although they are worn, fluttering, they fill our life with meaning.
A small child is the whole Universe.
What is sincerity in the world? This is an ordinary child’s smile!
A kitten will grow up to be a cat, a mouse will turn into a mouse, and only for a mother a child will forever be a baby!
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child…
All the joy of life fits in a child’s smile!
You live in every beat of my heart…
Smile and he will smile back…
For me, gold is not something that glitters, but something that crawls, laughs and turns everything upside down…
A child is eternal an engine, and also a jumper, a jumper, a jumper, a biter, a hugger and a hard kisser…
Why write anything at all? Children will be my masterpieces. Never a single book, not a single disc, not a single film can be compared with their beauty.
The beginnings laid down in a person’s childhood are like letters carved on the bark of a young tree, growing along with it, constituting an integral part of it.
What you yourself do for your parents, expect the same from your children.
Children absorb the beliefs of adults at some deep, primitive level.
Children are holy and pure. You can not make them a toy of your mood.
True education consists not so much in rules as in exercises. (J.J. Rousseau)
If people say bad things about your children, it means they say bad things about you. (V. Sukhomlinsky)
Beautiful, short statuses about children with meaning to tears
Thank you, Lord, for every moment in which my children are near, And I ask you to keep them, They are dearer than everyone else in the world, Only next to them life is important, without them it is not worth a penny. Thank you that I’m not alone, And my angels are with me.
Here it is, happiness — running, jumping, laughing and sleeping!
Children are a perpetual motion machine, a jumper, a runner, a pusher, a jumper, a grabber, a tight hug and a kisser!
Children are the brightest and purest phenomenon… They come into our world to give warmth and tenderness, a sea of smiles, joy and happiness!
There are flowers in the world and these flowers — children cannot be replaced by anyone in the world, they are our joy and happiness always, they work miracles for us adults.
What is the sweetest sweet in the world? Sugar — I could once answer. Honey, marmalade, marshmallow and sherbet. Only now I understand the answer. The smell of the top of the head that remains on our pillow, tender fingers and marigolds, ass, knees and elbows of a native baby.
I’ll kiss a tenderly soft hand, I’ll barely touch my nose with my lips… My heart skips a beat with love for my son… What a happiness it is that I have you!
Nowhere, in any city in the world, do the stars shine as brightly as in the city of childhood.
The most precious treasure is my beloved child!!! … Everything else is the little things of life!
A child is a being that you carry within yourself for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years, and in your heart until you yourself die.
Take time for children,
See adults in them,
Stop quarreling and getting angry,
Try to make friends with them.
Children are happiness, children are fairy tales
Children are sleepy eyes in the morning
Children are legs on the parquet in the morning
And mother has warm palms on her cheeks
Children are a sweet dream, magic is everywhere
Fills the house with happiness — a small miracle !!!
Children’s smiles are so cute!
So charmingly beautiful!
In this strange and dangerous world
Children are like salvation of the soul!
Every mother wondered: «How can I love another child so much, since the first one already occupies my whole heart?» When the second one is born, you understand that the heart just gets bigger.
It’s cool when you walk down the street or in a store you see a small child, you smile at him, and he smiles back at you. And the heart becomes warm.
When Exupery was asked: “Is it worth spoiling children?”, He answered: “Be sure to spoil, it is not known what trials life has prepared for them.”
Statuses about family and children
Children do not hear us. Children look at us and take an example from us.
Only children will help you find out how much patience you really have.
Why does a child need 2 parents? So that while mom is freaking out — dad was normal, and when dad was already covered — let mom go …
Before scolding a child, remember yourself at his age, stroke him, kiss him and go drink your sedatives.
Children hug sincerely and firmly, and most importantly — loving and just like that.
Everyone has their own idea of the Miracle. But only one «miracle» can call you dad and mom. ..
Close to the heart, only children should be, everything else is nonsense!
Statuses about children and husband
Heaven gave me the best man — my husband.
The best man is listed in the Red Book — in my passport.
You have to endlessly believe in your husband, mine allows you to do this.
The husband is the second child, the wives have to pay for harm.
The meaning of my life is my husband and children.
The man should always have the last word, and it should be: “Of course, Beloved!”
You are my God and I am your sun.
I am happy that all our children look like you!
One should value a husband if he is really valuable. I am a luxurious woman, because I have the greatest luxury in the world — a good husband.
Statuses about children and happiness
There is happiness… It calls me mom!
Happiness can only be born.
With the birth of children, order, money, peace and serenity disappear in the house. .. And happiness settles.
If everything is scattered around the house, everything in the house is tattered and washing is done every day, then HAPPINESS lives in the house!
Happiness has four parts: good parents, great friends, a loved one and healthy children.
A child is love made visible.
How to make a child exemplary? Just make him happy!
Happiness is not money or wealth, happiness is small, with short legs, a squeaky voice, a loud funny laugh and familiar eyes.
Palm to palm, five fingers in an embrace,
Grow little by little, you are mother’s happiness,
Palm to palm, five fingers in a hug,
So that’s what you are — mother’s happiness!!!
Even the pains of pregnancy, childbirth and other things cannot overshadow those moments of happiness when you look at this little creature and understand that this is your child!
Sniffing softly with his nose, hugging his mother, here he is, lying next to me, my piece of paradise!
Little happiness sleeps quietly on the pillow! She clung to the toy, sniffing softly with her nose!
Children need more role models than criticism. (J. Joubert)
Statuses about children and parents with meaning
Childhood is when you can show your age on your fingers.
We will earn money, we will win love, we will achieve success, but happiness… Happiness is healthy children.
One child in a family is not enough, two is more than necessary.
Children are the flowers of life. Picked up a bouquet — give it to your grandmother!
Our happiness is our children! It is better not to have them in the world, Like butterflies fly, They fill our life with meaning! Without children there is no life, but boredom. No warmth and no comfort, No fun, no fire, There is no continuation for you…
When you are tired and have no strength to go on living, hug and kiss your children, and remember that life still has a meaning!
Sometimes you snuggle up to this little peacefully snoring creature, you hear a heartbeat and feel this sweet smell… And at that moment you realize that this is the greatest happiness that God has given!
Happiness certainly exists. .. I know him very well… I know his laugh, the color of his eyes, the size of his legs… And every day it calls me Mommy!!! These are my own children!
Cool funny statuses about children
Oh, this mother! He always puts toys on the shelves — and then you go, scatter them in their places …
Small children at home — wherever you sit, there is a cube in the ass …
Before pregnancy, I slept on my stomach. During pregnancy — on the side. After the birth of a child, I can easily sleep standing up.
A child does not look like a mother, a child does not look like a father — an exact copy of an angel!
With the advent of a child, a woman develops inhuman abilities — to see in the dark … to hear through a dream … to walk silently and sleep in any position at the first opportunity.
If the mother is worried, then the child is also worried; if the mother is happy, then the child smiles… But when the mother wants to sleep, the child does not give a damn about it.
Children are an excellent cover for indulging in the unpretentious joys of life: jumping with a ball, splashing in the river, playing snowballs, sledding… And when they grow up… all hope is for grandchildren!
It has been proven by children that sleep posture does not affect its quality.
A woman in the family is like an interpreter, only she understands both drunken nonsense and baby talk 🙂
There is nothing more beautiful in the world than children bursting with appetite.
The child gives birth to parents. One awkward move and you are a father.
If there is no food in the house and the children are crap one’s pants, it means that mother spent the whole day on the Internet!
And you were a child, and you believed in it, Now you are trampled, now you are lost, Not all friends are alive, not all nerves are intact, And the children know everything, and the children believe everyone …
Do you want your children to grow up obedient? Don’t forget to sometimes give the children «Belt»!
Putting children to sleep is very simple: you just need to give them something to drink, eat, pee and read books, sing a lullaby, say “good night”, kiss, stroke their back, tummy, lie down with them in bed .