Top 100 Boy Names That Mean Warrior To Inspire You
Throughout history and across the globe, names for boys often focus on qualities like being brave, strong or a great defender.
Start your baby boy’s life by giving him a name that means «warrior» and encourage him to have strong will and courage. To help you select the best, strongest, most fearless name for your baby boy, we have compiled a list of baby names that mean «warrior», «strong»,»protector» or other powerful, warrior-related terms.
Whether you are an expectant parent or you have just given birth to your baby boy, you’ll want to check out this list of strong warrior names.
Traditional Boy Names Meaning Warrior
Why not pick a name that will help your child start their life with a strong, powerful identity? Picking a name for your baby boy is not easy, but we want to help make the process much simpler with our list of 100 baby boy names that mean «strong», «warrior» or similar.
1. Adir (Hebrew origin) means «powerful» or «mighty», a unique name for your baby boy.
2. Alexander (Greek origin) means «protector of mankind». One of the most popular boy names in the world.
3. Alfonso (German origin) name meaning «renowned warrior», or meaning «war-ready».
4. Andreas (Greek origin) means «solid and masculine», this boys’ name is strong.
5. Batair (Gaelic origin) means «strong warrior/fighter». This name meaning «warrior» is unique and engaging.
6. Cathal (Irish origin) name meaning «battle rule».
7. Carlo (Italian origin) means «man». Some say it is derived from the Germanic «hari» which means «warrior». It sounds simple yet contemporary.
8. Einar (Norwegian origin) means «fighter». You may know the name from the famous warrior Einar Eindridesson Thambarskelfir and Norwegian musician Einar Kvitrafn Selvik.
9. Ezekiel (Hebrew origin) means «God will fortify».
10. Finley or Finlay (Gaelic and Celtic origin) means «blond warrior».
11. Gabriel (Hebrew origin) means «God is my strong man». It is also the name of an archangel.
12. Griffin (Welsh origin) means «strong prince».
13. Helmer (Swedish origin) means «helmeted warrior».
14. Hercules (Greek and Latin origin) means «glory of Hera» or «warrior of God». In Greek legend, Hercules is the son of Zeus.
15. Igor (Nordic origin) means «brave fighter». Famous warrior Igor of Kiev was the ruler of the Kievan Rus.
16. Ivar (Icelandic origin) means «warrior» or «leader of the army». It is the name of the renowned warrior Ivar the Boneless, who was the son of Viking king and warrior Ragnar Lodbrok.
17. Kaiden (Celtic origin) means «warrior».
18. Liam (Irish origin) means «protector of free will». A famous person bearing this name is singer Liam Payne.
19. Ludwig (German origin) means «famous battle».
20. Louis (French origin) name meaning «renowned warrior» or «fighter».
21. Marcus (Latin origin) name meaning «warlike».
22. Milo (German and Latin origin) means «soldier», related to the Latin word «miles» — though some believe this name doesn’t come from Latin at all.
23. Nākoa (Hawaiian origin) name meaning «the warrior».
24. Ned (English origin) means «strong gatekeeper».
25. Owen (Welsh origin) name meaning «young warrior» or «noble».
26. Oz (Hebrew origin) means «strength» or «courage».
27. Patton (English origin) means «town’s fighter».
28. Quillon (Latin origin) means «crossed swords».
29. Ragnar (Danish origin) means «warrior» and «judgment».
30. Rinc (Anglo-Saxon origin) means «strong fighter or protector».
31. Safdar (Persian origin) means «warrior».
32. Titus (Hebrew origin) means «protector of justice» or «fighter».
33. Vidar (Scandinavian origin) means «warrior of the woods».
34. Walt (German origin) means «ruler of the army».
35. Wyatt (English origin) means «strong warrior».
36. Xander (Greek origin) means «defender of man».
38. Zale (Greek origin) means «ocean-like strength».
Names Meaning Brave, Fearless, Soldier And Protector
A boy with a fearless and righteous name will grow up with strong self-belief. Check out our list of baby names for boys with meanings similar to warrior.
39. Arsenio (Spanish and Greek origin) name meaning «strong».
40. Barrett (Hebrew origin) means «bear-like strength», or «fighter».
41. Berk (Turkish origin) name mea «firm and strong», a great name for a baby boy.
42. Bernard (German origin) means «brave as a bear».
43. Chad (English origin) means «warlike» or «from the warrior’s town».
44. Conrad (German origin) means «a fearless, strong ruler and guide».
45. Dries (Dutch origin) means «man» or «champion». This unique name is short and sweet.
46. Eberado (German origin) means «daring».
47. Emeric (German origin) means «home ruler».
48. Everett (German origin) means «strong as a boar».
49. Farris (English origin) means «iron» or «man of vigor».
50. Farrell (Irish origin) means «man of valor».
51. Fenyang (Tswana origin) means «victor» or «conqueror».
52. Gideon (Hebrew origin) name meaning «man who cuts down» — perfect for a strong fighter.
53. Godric (English origin) name meaning «God’s power» or «mighty». You may recognize the name through Godric Gryffindor from the ‘Harry Potter’ series.
54. Griffith (Welsh origin) means «high lord».
55. Gunnar (German origin) means «soldier» or «attacker».
56. Gus (English origin) means «great».
57. Guy (French origin) means «pioneer». Famous name bearers are film director Guy Ritchie and actor Guy Pearce.
58. Hamza (Arabic origin) name meaning «brave» or «killer of lions».
59. Herbert (German origin) means «famous warrior».
60. Henrik (German origin) means «strong ruler».
61. Kalmin (Scandinavian origin) name meaning «strong» and «masculine».
62. Kendrick (English origin) means «intense force». This name can also be used as a last name.
63. Kenzo (Japanese origin) means «strong» and «healthy».
64. Kijani (Swahili origin) means «warrior».
65. Killian (Irish origin) means «little warrior».
66. Koa (Hawaiian origin) means «fearless warrior».
67. Leonard (German origin) means «lion quality». A famous name bearer is Leonardo Da Vinci, a polymath of the High Renaissance.
68. Lionel (Latin origin) means «lion». A famous name bearer is Lionel Richie.
69. Luther (German origin) name meaning «army of the people».
70. Makin (Arabic origin) name meaning «strong».
71. Magnus (Latin origin) means «prominent or majestic». A famous name bearer is Magnus Bane from the ‘Shadow Hunters’ book and television series.
72. Martin (Latin origin) means «warlike».
73. Murphy (Gaelic origin) name meaning «sea warrior».
74. Nero (Latin origin) name that means «strong» or «powerful».
75. Nolan (Gaelic origin) means «champion». This is also the last name of American director Christopher Nolan.
76. Ondrej (Slovakian origin) means «champion of men».
77. Orson (Latin origin) means «bear or bear cub». It is a great name for boys who are their parents’ little fighter.
78. Oswald (Anglo-Saxon origin) means «God’s ruler». It is also the name of characters that frequently appears in literature, like William Shakespeare’s play ‘King Lear’ and Geoffrey Chaucer’s poem ‘Canterbury Tales’.
79. Rex (Latin origin) means «king».
80. Ryder (English origin) means «horseman» or «mounted warrior».
81. Roger (German origin) means «famous spearman».
82. Takeo (Japanese origin) name meaning «strong like bamboo».
83. Thor (Scandinavian origin) means «thunder» or «strong». In Old Noorse mythology, Thor is the god associated with lightning, thunder, and storms. You may recognize the name from the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s hammer-wielding character Thor.
84. Umberto (Italian origin) means «prestigious hero», a great name to choose for your boy.
85. Uzziah (Hebrew and Greek origin) means «Jehovah is my companion», or «the Lord is my strength». In the Hebrew Bible, he is the tenth King of the ancient Kingdom of Judah, and one of Amaziah’s sons.
Gender-Neutral Names Meaning Warrior
Names that mean «warrior» aren’t exclusively for boys — there are lots of gender-neutral names that mean something similar too. Find a warrior baby name meaning «strong» or «brave», whatever your child’s gender.
86. Billie (English origin) means «dedicated protector».
87. Diamond (English origin) means «tough to conquer» or «invincible».
88. Donal (Irish origin) means «ruler of the world».
89. Emery (French origin) means «brave» or «hard-working».
90. Max (Latin origin) means «the greatest».
91. Phoenix (Greek origin) the name of a mythical feathered bird, which is invincible and rises from its own ashes. Derived from the Greek for «dark red».
Modern Names Meaning Warrior
Warrior baby names need not always be traditional or classic. Check out our list of modern names that means «warrior» for your little boy.
92. Amaury (French and German origin) means «willpower».
93. Arnold (German origin) means «power of the eagle».
94. Denzel (Cornish origin) means «strong». A famous name bearer is Hollywood star Denzel Washington.
95. Dustin (Scottish origin) name meaning «brave warrior».
96. Duncan (German origin) means «man of the battle» or «fighter».
97. Enzo (Italian origin) means «champ or triumph». A famous name bearer is Lorenzo ‘Enzo’ St. John, a character from TV series ‘The Vampire Diaries’.
98. Ethan (Hebrew origin) means «solid» or «firm».
99. Quinlan (Gaelic origin) means «fit and strong».
100. Zuberi (Swahili origin) means «strong».
20 Amazing Japanese Boy Names Meaning Warrior
Looking for an exceptional Japanese boy name that means warrior? Here’s a list of Japanese boy names meaning warrior.
Japanese culture has a rich history of warriors and samurai, and as a result, there are many Japanese boy names that are associated with strength, bravery, and warrior-like qualities.
If you’re looking for a name that embodies these traits, you’re in luck – there are plenty of Japanese names to choose from that fit the bill.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the most popular Japanese boy names that mean warrior, along with their English translations.
This popular name means “ocean warrior” and is a fitting choice for a boy who is strong and resilient, like the waves of the sea.
This name means “springtime warrior,” and is a great choice for a boy who is full of energy and vitality, like the rebirth of nature in the spring.
- Related: Japanese Girl Names Meaning Warrior
This name means “strong like bamboo” and is a great choice for a boy who is sturdy and unbreakable, like the tough and resilient bamboo plant.
This name means “refreshing warrior” and is a great choice for a boy who is both calm and strong, like a cool breeze on a hot summer day.
This name means “military” or “warrior” and is a popular choice for boys who are fearless and brave.
- Related: Japanese Boy Names Meaning Moon
This name means “fortunate hero” and is a great choice for a boy who is both lucky and strong, like a hero who always triumphs against the odds.
This name means “god of war” and is a powerful name for a boy who is both strong and strategic, like a great general leading his troops into battle.
- Related: Cute Japanese Nicknames You Can Use For Your Loved Ones
This name means “victory” and is a great choice for a boy who is competitive and determined to succeed, always striving for the win.
This name means “broad path of the warrior” and is a fitting name for a boy who is on a journey of self-discovery and self-improvement, like a warrior on a quest for enlightenment.
This name means “righteous warrior” and is a great choice for a boy who is not only strong, but also honorable and just, always fighting for what is right.
This name means “vigorous” or “strong,” and is a great choice for a boy who is full of energy and vitality, like a powerful warrior charging into battle.
- Related: Common Japanese surnames with meaning
This name means “protector” and is a great choice for a boy who is both strong and loyal, like a warrior who would do anything to protect his loved ones.
This name means “great radiance” and is a fitting name for a boy who is both bright and strong, like a powerful warrior shining with inner strength.
This name means “strong” or “powerful,” and is a great choice for a boy who is both physically and mentally tough, like a warrior who can endure any hardship.
This name means “courageous” or “brave,” and is a great choice for a boy who is fearless and bold, like a warrior who never backs down from a challenge.
This name means “cool and peaceful warrior” and is a great choice for a boy who is both calm and strong, like a warrior who can maintain his composure even in the heat of battle.
This name means “dragon warrior” and is a powerful name for a boy who is both fierce and strong, like a legendary dragon warrior from Japanese mythology.
This name means “victorious boy” and is a great choice for a boy who is both competitive and determined to succeed, like a warrior who always emerges victorious.
This name means “prosperous warrior” and is a fitting name for a boy who is both strong and successful, like a warrior who has achieved great prosperity through his skills and bravery.
- Related: Japanese Flower Names With Meaning
This name means “righteous ruler” and is a great choice for a boy who is both strong and just, like a warrior who not only fights for his own honor, but also for the greater good of his people.
Additionally, it is worth noting that many of these names have various kanji characters that can be used to write them, each with different meanings and nuances.
Therefore, it is important to choose the right combination of characters to convey the exact meaning and tone that you want for your child’s name.
It is also worth mentioning that some of these names, such as Takeru and Hachiman, have deep historical and cultural significance in Japan, and are associated with legendary warriors and deities.
By choosing one of these names for your child, you are not only giving them a powerful and meaningful name, but also connecting them to a rich cultural heritage and history.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a name that embodies strength, bravery, and warrior-like qualities, a Japanese name may be a perfect choice.
From Kaito to Yoshito, there are plenty of options to choose from that will give your child a fitting and meaningful name.
- Japanese Girl Names Meaning Strong
- Japanese Names for Girls That Mean Star
- Japanese Names for Girls That Mean Sun
- Japanese Names for Girls That Mean Sky
Male names meaning WARRIOR (154 names in the list)
Names of the peoples of the world and their meanings » Baby names 2023
The article contains names meaning warrior for boys: 154 most beautiful male names meaning warrior with meaning (alphabetical list). In this list you will find rare and beautiful martial names for a man.
Successfully choose beautiful names meaning warrior for boys will help our list, which shows not only popular, but also rare names meaning warrior, but also their meanings.
In our catalog the most beautiful male names meaning warrior and the most popular names meaning warrior for boys. You can choose a male name and find out its meaning.
List of male names meaning warrior
Names starting with the letter A
Abilgazy — warrior, fighter, soldier
Abilmanap — warrior, fighter, soldier
Abiltai — warrior, fighter, soldier warrior or executioner
Abhivira — surrounded by heroes
Aglaeka — both a demon (villain) and a hero (warrior)
Agnar — a ruler with a sword
Agro — a hero
Aeglaeka — both a demon (villain) and a hero (warrior)
Aivars — a warrior; the keeper; defender
Aivis — warrior
Akchura — companion, guardian, warrior with a pure soul
Alaois — famous warrior
Alviz — famous warrior
Aliascar — exalted warrior
Alois — famous warrior 90 003
Aloysius — famous warrior
Aloysius — famous warrior
Alois — famous warrior
Alois — famous warrior
Aloysius — famous warrior
Alois — famous warrior
Alcinder — protector of man
Amat — warrior, daring
Anders — man, warrior
900 02 Andor — warrior
Andr — man, warrior
Andraz — man, warrior
Andras — man, warrior
Andrzej — man, warrior0003
Andris — human, warrior
Andrius — human, warrior
Andria — human, warrior
Andro — human, warrior
Andre — human, warrior
Ansgar — warrior
Antero — man, warrior
Antti — man, warrior
Aryan — noble warrior
Ariz — male warrior
Arman — warrior, warrior
Art — man-bear, warrior
Arti — man-bear, warrior
Askar — army, army, army, warrior
Asker — warrior, soldier
Askerkhan — warrior ruler
Names starting with the letter B
Bandi — warrior, courageous
Batair — strong warrior
Batal — hero, warrior, hero
Bahaadur — brave warrior
Bevan — young warrior
Bertrand — bright shield
Bichura — warrior of the prince, nobleman
Bomani — warrior
Bor — wrestler, warrior
Boyan — fearless, courageous, warrior
Busi — himself hooray warrior
Bushi — samurai, warrior
Bhaltair — strong fighter
Names starting with the letter B
Vahinak — solar warrior
Werner — protected warrior
Viggo — battle
Vidar — forest warrior
Vizer — forest warrior
Vitarr — forest warrior
Warrior — warrior, warlike
Vojislav — glorified in war, glorious warrior
Volderi — ruler of the army, warrior
Names starting with the letter G
Gavrel — man of God, warrior of God
Ghazi — Arab, warrior for the faith, warrior
Gazimagomed — warrior of Muhammad
9000 2 Galimkul — highly educated worker, warrior
Gannarr — military warrior
Harold — commander
Gaskar — army, army, warrior, soldier
Gachai — brave man, warrior, male
Gideon — mighty warrior
Herbert — brilliant warrior
Hermann — warrior or soldier
Hermann — warrior, combatant
Hero — hero, warrior
Gautier — strong ruler or army commander
Griffith — fierce leader
Humbert — famous warrior
Humbert — bright warrior
Gunari — soldier, warrior
Gunnar — warrior
Gunnar — soldier, warrior
Gunne — soldier, warrior
Guntis — warrior
Gunther — war
Names starting with D
Dunki — brown warrior
Dustin — valiant fighter
Jayvira — victorious warrior
Jalmari — helmet warrior
Jangovar — warrior
Gerald — warrior with spear
Gerald — warrior with spear
Jerry — Spear Warrior
Jimmu — Divine Warrior
Donnacha — Brown Warrior
Duncan — Dark Warrior
Names starting with K
Cadel — Battle
Callan — Battle
Karamvir — enthusiastic hero
Kijani — warrior
Clancy — descendant of a red-haired soldier
Koa — fearless warrior
Connery — warrior lord
Names starting with L
Liam — unwavering defender
Louis — famous warrior
Ludwig — famous warrior
Ludwig — famous warrior
Luther — warrior
Luther — German name for warrior
Names beginning with M
Malo — famous battle0003
Mordecai — warrior
Marco — warrior
Marcus — defender
Marcel — warrior
Martin — warrior
Marcello — young warrior
Murdoch — sea warrior 90 003
Murphy — Marine
Milo — Soldier
Names starting with the letter O, P
Owen — born in the nobility, young warrior
Patton — the city of fighters
Peyton — the property of a warrior
Names with the letter R, C
Ragnar — a warrior or court
Reiner — determined warrior or army advisor
Ritter — mounted warrior or knight
Sloan — warrior
Names beginning with U
Wyatt — little warrior
Umberto — bright warrior 9000 3
Walt — mighty warrior
Warner — defending army
Names starting with F, X
Finley — fair-haired warrior
Humphrey — peaceful warrior
Harbin — small bright warrior
Clovis — famous fighter
Names starting with the letter H, Sh
Chad — warlike
Chadwick — from the city of warriors
Shad — a fighting warrior
Names starting with the letter E
Evander — a warrior with a bow or a strong man
Einar — one warrior or battle leader
Aloy — famous warrior
Earl — warrior or nobleman
Names meaning warrior for boys
There are many reasons why parents want to give their sons male names meaning warrior. You may have struggled long and hard to become parents. Your child’s path may have been easy enough, but he had to fight hard when he was born. No matter why you want to give your son a warrior name with meaning: soldier, warrior, protector, we have over a hundred amazing names so you can find the one that is meant for your son.
Naming a boy with a warlike name, you raise his fighting, adventurous spirit. Thanks to a strong name, your son will be brave, bold, courageous. He will excel in sports, always achieve his goals and at the same time he will always remain noble and valiant. Our list contains the most beautiful and popular names meaning warrior for boys.
Tell us about your name
Fields marked * are required. HTML tags are disabled.
To prevent spam, enter the security code:
100 BABY NAMES THAT MEAN WARRIOR, PROTECTOR, SURVIVOR OR FIGHTER — LIFE
There are several options you can choose from when naming your child. Some parents want to go with peaceful, graceful names. Other parents prefer to have names that honor their grandparents. You can also choose a name that means warrior, protector, survivor, or fighter. These names reflect the spirit and leadership of the past, adding extra backstory to your child’s name.
50 baby names that mean warrior, protector, survivor or fighter for boys
This adorable baby name means warrior and comes from Croatia.
In German, this name refers to a warrior who fights with a spear. This is one of the most modern sounding names on this list.
This cute baby name comes from Ireland and can be used for little girls or boys.
This classic name comes from France. In French it means prosperous protector.
This is a classic English name that means «protector».
We love this Indian name. In India, this lyrical name means a person who protects the world.
We love how strong this name sounds. He comes from Russia and has a melodic sound.
You often hear Dustin in English-speaking countries such as England or the USA.
Fremont is the name of a neighborhood in Seattle, but it’s also a somewhat common baby name. In German, this name means someone who defends freedom.
Cedric is a Welsh name meaning warrior leader. No wonder JK Rowling chose to use this name for one of her characters in the Harry Potter series.
Although this is an unusual name, we think it would be a great choice for a baby name. This name means elven warrior in English.
This unusual name comes from Norway and is said to mean a lone warrior.
This unusual name actually comes from Africa right away. It is said to mean someone who will destroy the frontiers through fighting. Thus, this is a great name for a little warrior.
This name came to us from Africa. In Ghanaian, this name is used for little warriors.
This lyrical name actually comes from Scotland. Long ago it meant a strong warrior.
This popular Irish name means a handsome warrior.
If you want a fancy name, this is a good one. This is a Scottish name for a strong warrior.
We think this Teutonic name is extremely exotic and beautiful.
This German name is a good choice if you like strong old-fashioned names.
This name sounds like Skoldof. It comes from Iceland, where it means protector of the wolf.
Wyatt is such a sounding name, and has become more and more common in recent years. This warrior name is Anglo-Saxon and has been popular for centuries.
In Welsh, this name means chief warrior.
This unusual name is actually a classic English name. They say what a noble warrior means.
This Spanish name means someone who fights in honor of those who have been wronged.
This Irish name means wealthy protector.
We love this exotic name. It comes to us from Estonia and means a warrior.
This Germanic name is the perfect choice. It means wise protector.
Igor may appear in scary stories, but he is actually from Scandinavia. These are Scandinavian names meaning heroic warrior.
This is an American name which means strong warrior.
This Spanish name means famous warrior.
Chadd is a simple English name that can also be spelled as Chad.
Clovis is a Germanic name that is also the name of a popular warrior in history.
This beautiful Gaelic name actually means a dark warrior with brown hair.
This is one of the few Hawaiian names on this list and we think it’s quite beautiful and lyrical.
This Russian name has a strong, exotic sound.
Sigmund is a German name that actually means victorious defender. It so happened that this is the name of the famous psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud.
This is a lovely French name and is said to mean a prosperous protector.
This Scandinavian name means a strong, cruel warrior. It sounds like a character from a history book.
This strong Irish name means young warrior.
We love this Irish name because of its strong, lyrical sound.
In German culture, this was the name of a famous warrior.
This Greek name means warrior, but it was also the name of a famous warrior in Greek myths.
Anakin comes from modern American culture, but that would also make a great name for your little warrior.
Dreng is a beautiful English name.
We love how exotic this American name is.
In English, this is the classical name used for a warrior leader.
Blaz looks like Blaze, but has a completely different meaning. In Germany, this strong name means unwavering protection.
This name came to us from Italy and means «protector».
Ray is a classic English name. While it may represent a ray of sunshine, it also signifies a wise protector.
This Japanese name comes from mythology and is a smart, unusual name for a boy.
50 baby names that mean warrior, protector, survivor or fighter for girls somewhere today. This English name has a wonderful meaning of a warrior.
This name was originally a male name Boyan. Now we think this feminine version would be a great choice for a little girl.
Alexa comes from a Greek name that means someone who will protect mankind.
This is another variation of the name Alexander and means the one who will protect humanity. This beautiful name comes from Greece.
This name was a more popular name centuries ago, but this Spanish name would be an exotic choice for a modern girl.
Anne Frank was a survivor who hid from the Germans with her family during World War II. Although she was captured, her diary survived and is still read today.
Alois was once the name of a famous warrior in German culture. Although it was originally a name for boys, we think it would suit a girl as well.
This is a beautiful Scottish name that is sure to grab everyone’s attention. This is the name for a protector.
We love this Celtic name that comes from Celtic mythology. Long ago, this name meant protector of the sea.
This Latin American name has such a lyrical, musical quality. This name is perfect if you want a name that means protector.
Although we have never heard of a child named this, we think this Irish name would be a perfect choice for a girl.
This is the Italian variation of the name Alexander or Alexander. This means that the protector of mankind.
This is a beautiful German name which is said to mean a noble protector. It would be a beautiful name for a girl.
This is a beautiful Indian name that is popular in India but much less common in the rest of the world.
This name means a strong and valiant fighter. It also happens to be the name of the popular female novelist who wrote Little Women.
During World War II, Hanna Senesh was part of the resistance movement and parachuted into the occupied territory. She was eventually caught and tortured, but she tried to protect her compatriots under torture. In the last minutes of the war, she was quickly executed by the Germans before the Allied forces could rescue her.
Eloise is a beautiful name that comes to us from France.
In German, this exotic beautiful name means a famous defender. We think it will be a great name for a girl.
Axelia is an unusual name, but it is very beautiful. This Greek name is perfect for a protector.
You rarely hear this name today, but it was quite popular in the 1800s. This German name is said to mean adored warrior.
You will hardly ever hear another girl with that name. This Spanish name is sure to grab a lot of attention.
Victory is a major triumph, but many also know the name Victoria because it was the name of one of England’s most popular queens. From Queen Victoria we get the name of the Victorian era.
This is an unusual name that is actually of English origin. It has long been said that this name means a brave and noble warrior.
This is a Scottish name for a protector and was originally a boy’s name. Now we think it will become quite a popular name for girls as well.
Caden is the most popular name in the United States. This can be written in several different ways.
Queen Elizabeth was known as the Mother of God. She defeated the Spanish Armada and remains a popular queen to this day.
This simple, beautiful name comes from a Greek name that means fighter.
Alexander and variations like Alex come from the name of Alexander the Great. Known as one of the world’s most talented conquerors, his name signified a man who would defend humanity.
This is a name that you are unlikely to hear today. This Old World Germanic name is a mixture of two words meaning health and battle.
The mythological Amazonian warriors were a group of female warriors known to be terrifying, ferocious and always victorious. This is the modern version of this name.
We love how feminine this French name sounds. It would be perfect for a girl.
In English, this name means royal protector.
Saint Christopher is considered the patron saint of travelers, so Chris would be a good name for a protector.
This unusual German name means a determined defender.
This is a Scottish name that sounds quite modern, but it actually has a much longer history.
In the United States, Dustin is a fairly popular name for boys. No wonder someone would make a feminine variation of this name.
This is a Hispanic name said to mean protector of humanity.
This English name means a strong, female fighter.
Pocahontas was the protector and leader of her tribe, but her name was also used as the main character in a popular Disney movie that is not entirely based on fact.