Baby First Time Laughing Captions for Instagram
Baby First Time Laughing Captions for Instagram: Are you curious about what is the first time laughing baby? Babies find anything just simply amazing. Their innocence makes little changes like new toys, father’s beard, dog’s fur, etc. a wonder of the world. When babies laugh out loud for the first time it is really magical, and life changes its tone. So feel free to use the best captions for your photos and make people happy!
We all love photos of babies, especially when they’re smiling but some baby photos are so funny that we just have to capture the moment by making a baby’s first time laughing caption for Instagram.
• My baby’s first laugh happened during my favorite song.
Funny Baby Quotes For New Parents: …
Funny Baby Quotes For New Parents: KAVEESH MOMMY
• The very first time I heard you laugh, I knew in an instant, that you would be the one to capture my heart.
• Your first laugh is always the best!
• Right now! Just look at the smiles, the laughs, and the tears… this is what it’s all about
• There is no day I don’t feel grateful for and blessed to witness this cuteness
• On the first day of the baby’s life, I will never forget how soft she was and the deep, sweet smell of her newness.
• a new baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten and the future worth living for.
• Can’t believe you are 6 now and still thinking that you always get your way. Happy Birthday to my smartie!
• A baby’s first laugh is the most beautiful thing you can ever hear.
• A Baby’s first laugh is the most precious thing on Earth!
• A Baby’s first laugh is the cutest thing in the world.
• A baby’s laugh is one of life’s most precious joys.
• I will never forget the first time I saw you laugh because you brightened up my entire world.
• Our baby was laughing. And I was crying the happiest of tears.
• Laughing is contagious. Start an epidemic today!
• Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.
• Did you laugh today?
• There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
• This is the best sound in the world.
• When the kids are out of school and the weather is warm, you know it’s time for a family vacation.
• There’s nothing quite like the first time your baby laughs.
• A Baby’s first laugh is one of the best sounds in the world.
• Dear Baby, your first laugh is like a song that no one else can hear.
• There’s nothing better than this little guy’s first laugh.
• Your first laugh is the cutest thing you’ll ever do. Be yourself.
• I’m the happiest mom on earth. To hear that magical little sound of your first baby giggle is enough to melt anyone’s heart!
• The first time she giggled at my jokes.
• It’s impossible not to smile when you see her grin.
• Being a mom is honestly the greatest gift I’ve ever received.
• Keep on smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
• Baby’s first time laughing, such a magical moment.
• This baby’s first laugh is the best thing you’ll see all week
• This baby laughing while playing with her dad will make you laugh uncontrollably
• I will never be that annoying parent who posts every photo of her baby laughing. Maybe just this one!
• The first time our angel laughed, it was as if we were blessed and happy evermore.
• Funny how babies laugh at nothing!
• Today I fell in love for the first time. It’s the most beautiful feeling in the world.
• You can take the baby out of the crib, but you can’t take the crib out of the baby.
• Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
• It seems like only yesterday you were crying on my shoulder as we packed up your dorm room and moved you back home, now look at you!
• You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
• Guess who just laughed for the first time today! A Baby’s first laugh is one of the best moments in a parent’s life.
• A Baby’s first smile is something that makes you happier.
• When you see your baby laugh for the first time.
• The first time you hear your baby laugh is one of life’s purest joys
• The only thing better than you smiling is the first time your baby smiled at you.
• My baby’s first giggles are the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. It’s true what they say: we’re all just children at heart.
• She laughed for the first time today. I’m still recovering from the cuteness
• Not all babies are born to model, but this beauty could teach a masterclass.
• Hey, world! I’m here to make you laugh.
• Super excited to announce our first son’s name: BABY. Thanks for all the nice comments!
• On the bright side, it’s not a crying photo.
• It’s too hard to resist the cuteness of your baby when it laughs the first time.
• If your first time hearing my baby laugh, you’re welcome.
• Babies first laugh. Parents’ first giggle.
• First time laughing and it was the best day of my life!
• You think you know what joy is until you see your baby laughing for the first time.
• I will never laugh as hard or as much as I did when my baby first laughed. That joyous sound is forever engrained in my heart.
• Won’t be long until that first laugh happens, but today we’re still just celebrating this little human
• her first laugh, one of the most memorable moments of my life
• “The best sound in the world is as a baby’s laugh.”
• Laughing is a great way to start a day! These are some of my favs!
• If tears of joy were the currency of my love, I would be the richest person in the world.
• They say laughter is the best medicine.
• Baby’s first laugh – now all we need are your comments.
• Your first laugh is the best one to capture.
• Welcome to the world, little one. We can’t wait to get to know you.
• There is nothing more contagious in this world than a glimpse of your smile.
• A little laugh, a little laugh, lovely laugh.
• The first laugh was, the first smile was, the first crawl was, the first steps were are all the way to your first words and everything in between.
• Hilarious, it is not just how she looks. It is what her laughter sounds like.
• “Laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants. Literally.”
• I’ve died and gone to baby heaven!
• You have no idea how long I have waited to hear this laugh.
• If you’re smiling, I’m smiling.
• The way this makes my heart feels is indescribable.
• She laughed as if this was the first time she’d heard a funny joke.
Baby Laughing for the First Time Captions
• Watching babies laugh for the first time is a free comedy show.
• My baby laughing for the first time. I can’t believe I caught this on film!
• Babies laugh more than 400 times a day, while adults only laugh an average of 15. What are you waiting for?
• That first time you hear your baby laugh is one of the best moments ever.
• The best sound in the world is a baby’s laughter,…
• It will take you a while to realize it, but the funniest moments of parenthood don’t always come from your children.
• Laughing is the best medicine.
• The happiest moment of my life!
• I mean, who can resist that laugh?
• What marvelous music your laughter is.
• Lol: Baby laughs for the first time
• Tears of joy from baby’s first laugh. It’s a moment nobody wants to miss, so be sure to capture it by taking a video!
• The first time your baby laughs is a magical moment in life.
• Babies are happiest when they’re laughing!
• Those first few giggles are an incredible sight to see. Congrats on helping your little one discover the light!
• What a weird but awesome feeling
• Get ready for a lot of tears and spilled milk. the waterworks are coming soon!
• This is what it sounds like when doves laugh.
• I laughed so hard I’ll never forget the moment!
• All the sunshine in a single laugh.
• That laugh was so loud, I wonder how many people heard it!
• I’m ready for summer, but wait I don’t know how to swim.
• When someone asks if you have makeup on, but you actually don’t.
• Saw a baby laughing for the first time today, and thought about all the things that are hard (and growing) in my life right now. And I laughed too!
• There’s nothing like the first time you see your baby smile.
• My little one just gave me the biggest baby laugh and it totally made my day. #TheBest
• A Laughing Baby Is The Cutest Thing You’ll Ever See!
• My baby’s first laugh is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
• This is why babies laugh and cry.
• Laughing makes me look like a baby!
• We are putting the first laugh on the calendar
• “Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing.”
• The first laughs of the laughter that will never end.
• This is the happiest day of my life!
• “I love the smell of coffee in the morning, and I don’t even drink coffee. I just like the smell.”
First Time a Baby Boy Laughs Captions
• The first time a baby boy laughs the moment is so special for his parents.
• That first time your baby boy laughed at you, it’s like you want to freeze that moment forever.
• A baby’s laugh is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear, and a baby boy’s first laugh is like music to a mother’s ears.
• Our little baby boy was laughing for the first time yesterday!
• First laugh, first tooth, first steps. A baby grows up so fast. Treasure every moment like it’s your last.
• Babies laugh at things that we don’t find funny. They laugh when you tickle them, tickle their own feet, or throw them in the air and catch them.
• Today I laughed for the first time. It was magical.
• If he had an Instagram account, this would be the bio.
• Mommy & Daddy’s little miracle has arrived!
• This smile is all I need to get through a rough day.
• My heart can’t handle it. His life is already more beautiful than I ever imagined.
• ‘Such a thing of beauty is worth seeing more than once.’
• I tend to feel like my head is underwater.
• Baby boy, I have never laughed like this! Watching you grow up is the greatest joy of my life.
• My baby boy’s laugh is the best melody I’ve ever heard.
• The first time a boy gives his mom a gift he put it together all by himself.
• This baby laughing out loud is more than the world’s laughter.
• You may not have gotten to experience the first time I cried, but you’ll always be there to see me laugh.
• Laughing couldn’t be easier when your whole world is filled with joy.
• I can’t help but smile when I see your adorable face.
• Laughing like a boss since day one.
• Belly laughs on the menu, please, and thank you!
• Yes, it is going to be hard at first. But don’t worry, you can do it. Don’t give up on yourself – because I didn’t give up on you
• Hahaha! Did you hear my laugh?
• If you give me your heart, I promise to keep it safe and warm.
• the first time a baby boy laughs
• Nothing is more precious than the first time your baby boy laughs.
• The first time a baby boy laughs is more delight to a mother than the first time she hears his cry.
• The moment a baby boy laughs for the first time is pure magic. There’s nothing like seeing their little faces light up with wonder and joy.
• That first laugh! When your baby boy laughs for the first time, it’s one of the most amazing things you’ve ever heard.
• A baby boy’s laugh is one of the most precious things you will ever hear.
• The first time you laughed is the moment I fell in love
• Hearing my son laugh for the first time was such a blessing.
• His first belly laugh was like music to his parents’ ears
• First, we had each other. Then we had you. Now we have everything
• Those happy cries to joyful laughter, I am losing count!
Baby Girl Laugh for the First Time Captions
• My baby girl laughed for the first time today, I started crying
• My heart melts every time my baby girl laughs for the first time.
• When your baby girl giggles it’s the best thing in the world!
• A baby girl’s laugh is like the most beautiful music in the world.
• She giggles and laughs as a happy baby.
• No one’s laughing at mom jokes anymore.
• It’s not normal for a baby to laugh this much and I can’t deal with it. LOL
• Having a baby is so exciting, it’s like having a sleepover with your favorite best friend every night for the rest of your life!
• Last night, I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars
• First word? Second word? But her laugh? Priceless.
• Give your day a smile with this precious baby girl laugh for the first time.
• Baby Girl Laughs the first time when she sees her father
• I’m sitting here trying not to cry, but then I remember I just saw my baby girl laugh for the first time!!
• Your little girl’s first laugh is just magical.
• You bring us so much joy and laughter, Baby Girl.
• The first time she laughed I knew it was love.
• I’ve never been more ready to laugh at myself like I did before the birth of my daughter.
• She laughs without fear of the future.
• Beautiful things happen, just when you least expect it.
• I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants!
• The bold type is always a good idea.
• It was a normal day… until the magic happened.
• I can’t stop laughing every time I remember that you laughed for the first time.
• I couldn’t help but laugh the first time my baby girl giggled. It was truly magical.
• The first laugh is one you will never forget, and we are lucky enough to have captured our baby girl’s first giggle with this cute little gadget!
• Spending precious time with my baby girl was a memorable moment for me.
• It is our privilege, as the human race to witness that tiny life 😉
• “She laughs without a fear of the future”
• When I first heard him, it was so loud and clear. His laugh just makes my heart melt.
• Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle.
Baby Laughing When Hearing for the First Time Captions
• Our baby heard herself laugh for the first time, and now she’s obsessed with the sound
• Wooah. This girl’s reaction to hearing it for the first time is pretty amazing.
• babies laughing is one of the best things
• Wake up, sleepyhead! A Baby’s first laugh is the sweetest sound in the world.
• This baby’s laughing face is the cutest thing you’ll see today.
• It’s a great feeling to know that you always have someone by your side, always ready to hold your hand.
• I’m laughing before I even get the joke
• Life may be short, but there’s always time for a good laugh.
• It’s always the first time for everything.
• “Heaven is the place where all the dogs you’ve ever loved come to greet you.”
• My baby laughing when hearing for the first time is one of my favorite things.
• Just hearing that laugh for the first time is enough to make you fall in love.
• You haven’t laughed until you’ve heard your baby laugh.
• First sounds are the best sounds—I’m learning so much about what laughter sounds like.
• We wish our laugh sounded that happy.
• The first laugh must be the sweetest, purest sound in the world.
• The way she laughs makes all the worries fade away.
• The true gift of laughter is that it brings people together.
• Laughter is the best medicine, even if you don’t feel well.
• “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby.
• Baby laugh when hearing the first time, Watching it makes me happy.
• Laughing for the first time with family members.
• Laughing at the silliest things makes me feel alive.
• “We are so excited to hear your belly laugh!”
• Mommy and Daddy are so excited to welcome you into the world, but you already know that, don’t you?
• Your laughter is filling the house with joy, and I can’t help but smile myself.
• We’re just over here melting from all this cuteness.
• Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
• There’s no such thing as the f-word around here. “Failure” is just life’s way of saying “try again.”
Baby Laugh Quotes | Baby Laugh Sayings
What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs
And then you meet one person and your life changes forever
You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely
Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is
I got my first laugh when my mother entered me in a baby contest (Baby Laugh Quotes)A game one of my sisters will play with me in my first year of being alive is called Good Baby, Bad Baby. This consists of being told I am a good baby until I smile and laugh, then being told I am a bad baby until I burst into tears. This training will stand me in good stead all through my life (Baby Laugh Quotes)When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. (Baby Laugh Quotes)When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. (Baby Laugh Quotes)I think babies are a bit boring, actually. They’re OK when they’re older; they make you laugh. I think we all think that, really — we just don’t say it. (Baby Laugh Quotes)Stand-up comedy is a sickness. Who wouldn’t want a room full of people laughing and screaming at you just because of who you are? Nothing is as good, except maybe having a baby. (Baby Laugh Quotes)I’ve known my best friend since I was a baby, and I don’t know what I would do without her. She is always straight with me and can make me laugh hysterically. Everyone should have someone like that in their life. (Baby Laugh Quotes)Isn’t it funny how babies laugh a lot? I read a toddler, a young child laughs 300 times a day. The average adult laughs, like, four times a day. God put it in them. He put the laugh in us, but I think sometimes we let life get us down, you know, have bad breaks, and we lose our breaks. (Baby Laugh Quotes)Cherry Money Baby is fabulous in every sense of the word! It’s earthy and smart and moving, laugh-out-loud funny, surprising, inventive, suspenseful, and Â- Oh, Hell Â- just gorgeously written! (Baby Laugh Quotes)I could do without ‘cool’ publications calling me ‘mom jazz.’ but I laughed all the way to the bank, baby (Baby Laugh Quotes)Time to live, time to lie, time to laugh, and time to die. Take it easy baby. Take it as it comes (Baby Laugh Quotes)You see, wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies (Baby Laugh Quotes)When the first baby laughed for the first time, it’s laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born it’s first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be one fairy for every boy or girl (Baby Laugh Quotes)When a new baby laughs for the first time a new fairy is born, and as there are always new babies there are always new fairies. They live in nests on the tops of trees; and the mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are (Baby Laugh Quotes)
10 quotes from the book «To live in St. Petersburg»
1. Dreams are like literature. They, of course, have a common source, and besides, they give rise to each other, they overlap, the sleepy narrative is confused with the literary one, and everyone who wrote about Petersburg — Pushkin, Gogol, Dostoevsky, Bely, Blok — hung their dreams all over the city , like a thin drizzling web, mesh rain covers. (Tatiana Tolstaya)
2. If you don’t throw your head back, then there’s nothing to do in St. Petersburg at all: asphalt is like asphalt, dust or puddles, nightmarish front doors smelling of cats and humans, trash cans. If you look up, from the second floor and above, you will see a completely different city: masks, vases, wreaths, knights, stone cats, shells, snakes, lancet windows, twisted columns, lions, laughing faces of babies or angels still live there. (Tatiana Tolstaya)
3. The Germans for history have the word Geschichte from geschehen — to happen. History is what happened. But the thing is that in German Schichte is a layer. This means that the German hears in his word «history» not only that something happened, but also that this something is layered. And this is very true. History is layered. One layer is pressed into another, leaving an imprint, sometimes disappearing immediately, sometimes remaining for a long time … (Nikita Eliseev)
4. In St. Petersburg, the most European city of our vast Russian empire, there is an amazing variety of public transport. We have everything that a passenger, even the most fanciful and fastidious, would want: here are wide buses, generously painted with advertising, and gazelles with antelope horns, trolleybuses, and rattling trams, and subway trains, rhythmically tapping their wheels, and elegant taxis with checkers and light bulbs. All this vehicles, imported from neighboring countries, looks chic on our streets, very European and, most importantly, roomy. However, the family, as they say, has its black sheep, and unfortunate exceptions occur among foreign means of passenger transportation. Take, for example, a shuttle bus. In St. Petersburg, for some reason, he is small and clumsy. Plus, it’s tight. (Andrey Astvatsurov)
5. The world is so big, and you, baby, spend your whole life huddling on the patch from Sadovaya to Rubinshtein,” a friend told me. This is a fair reproach, my personal geography is so microscopic compared to what could be: Berlin — New York — Tel Aviv — Sydney or even, pardon the expression, Port Moresby (only separated from Australia by the Torres Strait) — why not? . . And I live in a tiny letter P: if you go from my childhood house on Sadovaya to my adult house on Rubinstein … go, go … Sadovaya, Nevsky, Rubinshtein … you can walk in 18 minutes. Plus 2 minutes to slow down a little on the Anichkov Bridge. (Elena Kolina)
6. And all of us in St. Petersburg are connected, mixed up, friends, and in every place I laughed, kissed, got married, in Port Moresby (although it is only separated from Australia by the Torres Strait) it would not be so. I don’t know how to live where I didn’t laugh in every place — maybe it’s good, I don’t know. I think you feel naked without Peter, well, maybe not completely naked, but without a hat. (Elena Kolina)
7. I am an enemy of the death of a cute animal — a tram, I saw with my own eyes: the tram cheerfully travels around Zurich, around Prague, does not interfere with anyone. The tram in my childhood was the only loud sound from the street, the sound of the kind, familiar, never disturbing. The tram threw trembling reflections on the walls, creaked a little as it slowed down, and then the bell rang softly, heralding the closing of the doors and departure. (Tatiana Moskvina)
8. And in this heyday of St. Petersburg, I tell you, from the very beginning there was something painful and consumptive: Peter showed us the European path and built a European city, but in this city it is good to work, but it is almost impossible to live. And therefore, on the heyday of Russian culture, on everything that we are proud of, on Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Chekhov, ballet and wandering, on the degenerate hemophilic dynasty, on terror and parliamentarism, there was always a sunset glow. Thrive, so to speak, and die. (Dmitry Bykov)
9. Sometimes I try to understand how people feel who have never moved anywhere. A life lived where one was born is a long performance in the same scenery: the characters (over the years, more and more their performers) come and go, but always remain on the stage of memory. The words that they utter, and even their images themselves change imperceptibly, and it is already difficult to say whether mother and father looked one way or another on that single day when the protagonist of his uninterrupted life went out into the yard with new, just donated molds, or , on the contrary, entered the front door with a school certificate, or brought from the hospital for a week as a first-born child. (Elena Chizhova)
10. But cities are not only streets and houses. It is, first of all, people. When Mandelstam wrote: “… I have your phone numbers”, he just had in mind people who you can call, with whom you can talk (“On the stairs of a prickly conversation b!”), With whom you can share love, work — life . (Magda Alekseeva)
Subscribe to news
Crying Quotes | Famous People Quotes
Total 26 quotes about crying , filter:
«If one day you find out that speed killed me, don’t cry and know that I was smiling. »
— Paul Walker American actor and model 1973 –2013
„You never go anywhere alone,
Because I am on earth.
You are never alone anywhere,
Because I am with you everywhere.
You are leaving — I am walking next to you,
You sat down and I’ll rest.
You said «Hi» to another,
But don’t think that I’m not here.
Even if you are next to another,
You are warmed by my breath.
Embracing, kissing others,
You will not leave my embrace.
If tears flow down your cheek,
Not another one, I’ll wipe them for you.
If you build eyes on others,
This look will not get them,
Your memory will be like an executioner
And even if you cry, you will not leave me.85
“You don’t have to pretend to be strong, and you don’t have to constantly prove that everything is fine with you, and you shouldn’t worry about what others think of you. Cry when you feel like it, try to cry to the last tear, otherwise how will you return your smile?”
— Hades Mitsuo 1924–1991
About a smile, About tears
“Life is a play that cannot be rehearsed. So sing, cry, dance, laugh and live life to the fullest until the curtain falls and the stage ends without any applause.”
— Charles Spencer Chaplin British film actor, film director, composer 1889–1977
«Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
— Dr. Seuss American children’s writer and cartoonist 1904–1991
“If you can’t see the sun, don’t cry, because of your tears you won’t see the stars.”
— Rabindranath Tagore Indian activist arts and public figure 1861–1941
Crying for the sun at night, you do not notice the stars.
About the sun
“Probably for the first time in my childhood I felt, I almost clearly realized how terribly two relatives full of mutual benevolence can misunderstand, torment, torment each other, and how then any speeches, any cleverness, any reasonable arguments only add to the poison, lead only to new torments, new injections, new misses. How did it happen? But that’s how it turned out, that’s how it turned out. It was absurd, it was crazy, even laugh, even cry — but it was just like that.“
— Hermann Hesse Swiss writer and artist 1877–1962
Quotes from books, The Soul of a Child (1918)
About men, About life
fat and don’t want to stop eating, then cry somewhere at home.”
— Radislav Gandapas 1967
About the house
“If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry about what you lost.”
— Will Smith American actor, producer and rapper 1968
„10. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it was.”
— Gabriel García Márquez Colombian novelist, journalist, publisher and politician 1927–2014
Misattributed quotes, 13 phrases about life
“I don’t think poetry expresses feelings. It awakens feelings in the reader, which is a completely different matter. As someone said: “If you want to express your feelings, cry.”
— Margaret Atwood 1939
“My homeland ended in 91. And about that Berendey hut that you built on the ruins of my homeland, cry yourself. »
— Alexander Glebovich Nevzorov Soviet and Russian reporter, TV presenter, publicist 1958
About the homeland
you, weep, and you will weep alone.”
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox 1850–1919
On Loneliness, On Peace
This translation is pending. Is the translation correct?
Don’t cry, Alfred! I need all my courage to die at twenty.”
— Évariste Galois French mathematician 1811–1832
“If you marry, you will regret, and if you don’t marry, you will. So get married — don’t get married, you will regret it anyway. Either way, you’ll still regret it.
If you laugh at the stupidity of this world, you will regret it; if you cry over it, you will also regret it. So cry or laugh, you will regret it anyway. Either way, you’ll still regret it.
If you hang yourself — you will regret it, if you don’t hang yourself — you will also regret it. So hang yourself — don’t hang yourself, you will regret it anyway. Either way, you’ll still regret it.
Here, gentlemen, is what life wisdom consists of… It concludes — it doesn’t conclude, you will regret it anyway. “
— Søren Oby Kierkegaard Danish philosopher, Protestant theologian and writer. 1813–1855
Wisdom, Foolishness, Peace
“If you want to be an eagle, fly, if you want to be a worm, crawl, but don’t cry if you get crushed.”
— Emiliano Zapata leader of the Mexican Revolution 1879–1919
“But All-good Providence will not leave Russia in this sad and disastrous state. It righteously punishes and leads to rebirth. God’s righteous destinies are being committed over Russia. She is forged by misfortunes and misfortunes. It is not in vain that He who rules over all nations skillfully, aptly places those who are subjected to His strong hammer on His anvil. Brace yourself, Russia! But also repent, pray, cry bitter tears before your heavenly Father, Whom you have immensely angered!. . The Russian people and other tribes inhabiting Russia are deeply corrupted, the crucible of temptations and disasters is necessary for everyone, and the Lord, who does not want anyone to perish, burns everyone in this crucible. But do not be afraid and do not be afraid, brethren, let the seditious Satanists console themselves for a moment with their hellish successes: judgment from God will not touch them and their destruction will not sleep (2 Peter 2.3). The right hand of the Lord will find all those who hate us and will avenge us righteously. Therefore, let us not indulge in despondency, seeing everything that is happening in the world today…”
— John of Kronstadt Priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, mitered archpriest, preacher, spiritual writer, church-social and … 1829–1908
»But the verdict was passed on them long ago, it will not slow down, and their death will not sleep!», 2 Epistle of Peter ch. 2, Art. 3.
About success, about fate, about God, about the world
„Cry, Islam! Your theologians are wicked.
They pervert your foundations, fornication.
Those who disagree are cursed and vilified by them.
They exalt their lies to the skies.
Who can we hope for now, tell me?
How can we cleanse our faith from malice and lies?
— Abu al-Atahiya
About lies, About faith
«Moaning and crying along the perimeter of the bottom is crazy evil where saliva is with blood»
— Rem Digga 1987
„On the white soot of high ceilings
The imprint of black hands is left,
Among the ruins and stinking festering words
Dirty grandson reads grandmother’s letters.
Here he set fire to his sad guitar,
Diluted 100% melancholy with alcohol,
Sent a note to a nurse friend,
Rubbed stingy tears on his temple.
The loop is ready, the nerves are celebrating success.
Have mercy, God, forgive him this sin.
He is his own judge and executioner himself.
Trumpet, trumpet, trumpeter, cry over the corpse!”
— Eduard Sergeevich Starkov Russian poet and rock musician 1969–1997
About God, About success
“Don’t cry, citizen Karenina.
each — his own death,
remind you of railroad workers?
they plow in four shifts,
and here you are with a sad mug…”
— Yashka Kazanova Moscow Internet writer and poetess 1976
About death and;
Only the wind of Radiance — cry,
There is nothing more beautiful than death!“
— Sergei Alexandrovich Kalugin Russian poet, musician, songwriter 1967
“They tell me: develop all the treasures of your spirit for the free self-enjoyment of the spirit, weep in order to be comforted, mourn in order to rejoice, strive for perfection, climb to the top rung of the ladder of development — and if you stumble — fall — to hell with you — that’s what it was son of a bitch… Thank you humbly, Yegor Fedorych, I bow to your philosophical cap; but with all the respect due to your philosophical philistinism, I have the honor to inform you that even if I managed to climb to the top rung of the ladder of development, I would also ask you to give me an account of all the victims of the conditions of life and history, of all the victims of chance, superstition , the Inquisition, Philip II, etc. , etc.: otherwise I throw myself head down from the step. I do not want happiness even for nothing if I am not calm about each of my blood brothers, bones from bones and flesh from my flesh. It is said that disharmony is a condition for harmony, perhaps this is very beneficial and delightful for music lovers, but certainly not for those who are destined to express the idea of disharmony by their fate.0007
— Vissarion Grigoryevich Belinsky Russian thinker, writer, literary critic, publicist, Western philosopher 1811–1848
From a letter to a friend Botkin on March 1, 1841.
About ideas, About perfection, About history, About life
“For me, it’s just like this: when trouble comes,
Then cry. «Until the thunder breaks out
The peasant does not cross himself.» Such is
the custom of great-grandfathers from time immemorial.
It’s in my blood. I don’t know how
To be tormented for future use. More stupid or smarter
My custom than eternal whining —
He is of old, he is my being.