Congratulations To Proud Parents (Graduation Message From Parents)
Life is like a long trip where you reach milestones and enjoy every second in between. Graduation is one of these major milestones in a person’s life. It is an emotional moment not only for the individual but also for their parents. So, if your child has achieved this milestone and graduated, you have every reason to be ecstatic and happy.
Send these inspirational graduation congratulations wishes and messages to your child, to show them how proud they have made you. Your child can also send congratulations to the proud parents through these quotes.
Table of Contents
Graduation Message From Parents
- “You have worked hard without giving up and now it is time that you are celebrated for all that you have accomplished. ”
- “May you take a moment to reflect on all that you accomplished as you celebrate your graduation day.”
- “Your graduation is a day that honors you for all of the hard work that you put in, and I hope that you day is a special one.”
“You have worked so hard to get to this point and I am so proud of all that you have accomplished. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “We are just the proudest parents in the whole wide world! Congratulations on this new milestone!”
- “You are deserving of all of the celebrating that you are doing right now as it took a lot of work for you to get to your graduation!”
- “If anyone deserves to take a break right now, it is you. May your graduation bring with it a sense of peace and also of excitement!”
“Graduating from school is an important step as you head toward a bright future, and I am so proud of you for reaching this point. ”
- “It takes a lot of work to get through the kind of schooling that you went through, and I hope that you celebrate this graduation with all that you are.”
- “May you have a beautiful day today as you celebrate the work that you put in and the graduation that you have reached.”
- “Your future is full of all kinds of possibilities and I am excited to see what you choose to do with the life that is before you.”
“Congratulations to our little child who has finally graduated. We as parents, feel so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Contnue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck for your future. We love you!”
- “Your graduation is a step toward any kind of future that you want to pursue, and I cannot wait to see what it is that you choose to do.”
- “May you have the happiest of graduations, because you are someone who is always looking out for others even as you are working hard to advance yourself. ”
- “I do not know how we were able to produce an awesome kid like you. Kidding. You were from the best parents, of course, you will be awesome. Congrats! We are so proud of you.”
Congratulations Message To Parents On Child’s Success
- “I want to join the world to celebrate your child and congratulate you on their recent success. They are the pride for all of us.”
- “I am impressed by the wonderful exploits your child is doing. It’s the fruits of your labour that’s being revealed. Thanks for being a great parent. Cheers to many more great feats.”
- “Congratulations to you on your child’s new achievement. It is greatly fulfilling to see them doing great stuff. May they continue to do more exploits in life.
“Hearty cheers on the recent success of your kid. We hope he/she will continue to do great things in life and wish her many years of happiness and prosperity.”
- “I want to specially congratulate you on the occasion of your child’s graduation. May he/she continue to have more success in the future. I wish you and your family all the best in the future.”
- “We are pleased to congratulate you on your children success. They are an inspiration in our lives. May God give them grace to continue to increase and do much more.”
- “Thank you for supporting your kids on their journey; it’s been worth it because they has now become successful. Congratulation to you and your family. Much more good news to come.”
Short Graduation Wishes For A New Graduate
- “This is not just an achievement, this is your graduation! We are so proud of you! See you on your thanksgiving party!”
- “Your parents must really be proud of you, because we are! Congratulations from your aunts and uncles here in Jersey!”
- “Be proud of this moment, you deserve it for all the effort and dedication you invested. Congratulations!”
“Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to you dear, and happy graduation!”
- “I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You’ve always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others. Congratulations!”
- “It was a long and tough journey, full of challenges and unexpected turns, but in the end you were tougher. Happy graduation to my unbeatable and amazing sister, and wishing you all the best for the future ahead!”
Proud Parents Graduation Messages For Child On Great Achievement
- “When the Lord gave us you, I said to myself, “you are the most precious gift I ever received, I am contented with my life”. But you never stopped amazing us with everything you do. You never stopped achieving things. I am proud of everything you do. I love you. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Since your first day at school, we knew you would make it to this day. You are one independent, disciplined, and cheerful kid. You managed to have friends while focusing on your studies. We did not even have to set up rules because you have earned our trust, and you know your limitations. We are blessed to have you as our daughter. Congratulations on this accomplishment! Your dad and I loves you so much!”
“You are one step closer to your dreams! Keep chasing them and we will always be right behind you, you always have our support. We love you, and we are overjoyed by this achievement of yours. This is our achievement, too. You are our achievement.”
- “You are closer to the fulfillment of your dreams, good job! You worked hard and now you are earning what you invested. You are a smart kid, you will do great things in the future. I believe in you. Congratulations!”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world. It is not going to be easy because you won’t have your mom clean your mess, sew your slightly toned clothes, do your laundry, and cook you dinner. It is going to be tough because you will have to stand up for yourself but with all the lessons you will gain, it is all worth it.”
“Soon, you are going to tell us that you are getting married. And then, months or years later, you are going to tell us you are having a baby. Time flies so fast and you are rapidly growing old. But it doesn’t matter because you are my baby no matter what. I am so proud of what you have achieved. I love you, congratulations!”
Congratulations Messages To The New Graduate
- “Feeling relieved because you graduated college? In a few more months, you will wish that you are still a student again. Kidding! The real world is harsh but you are one tough kid, you can survive. Congratulations on opening a new chapter in your life!”
- “Your cousins idolize you so much, we are all proud of you. This is a big stepping stone to your future success. Congratulations!”
“I bet your mom and dad is tearing up because you are moving out for real. But anyway, I am so glad you graduated. You deserve it, you are a diligent child. God bless you!”
- “Congratulations! We knew you would make it. I am wishing you a path full of opportunities and lessons that will make you become a better citizen and a better person.”
- “It is time to celebrate the fruits you harvested from several years of intense studying! You deserve all this success, and I am pretty sure that the Lord has more opportunities in store for you. Keep up the good work. Congratulations!”
“May the SUCCESS that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come. Congratulations!”
- “I am pretty sure that your parents are going to throw you a very expensive party, because they are so proud of you. You deserve all these blessings you are receiving because you are a kind-hearted kid. Be prepared for the real world, it is not going to be easy. But you will make it, I know. Congratulations, kid!”
- “Soon, your parents will have a diploma to frame and hang on your walls. I am sure that they will also frame and hang your graduation picture. You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble!”
- “Wishing you all the best on the new chapter of your life. We know you will be successful someday, and it starts today. Continue chasing your dreams and overcoming your fears. We are praying that the Lord will bless you with enough wisdom and knowledge. Congratulations!”
All the quotations on the website quotf.com fall under copyright law’s fair use. We provide quotes from different authors as it is. Quoting their words does not mean we agree or approve of their ideas.
congratulations message for parents of graduateCongratulations mom and dadCongratulations To Proud Parentscongratulations to son on graduationcongratulations to the proud parentscongratulations to the proud parents of the graduateGraduation Message From Parentsproud parents quotesproud parents quotes for graduation
53+ Graduation Wishes For Brother (Congratulations Messages)
Exam Congratulations Wishes (Passing Exam Quotes)
60+ Best Heartwarming Baby Congratulations To New Parents
Congratulations To First Time Parents, New Baby Messages
How To Throw A Budget-Friendly Birthday Party
Get Well Soon Quotes (Get Well Soon Messages For Loved Ones)
Exam Congratulations Wishes (Passing Exam Quotes)
115+ Romantic Good Night Messages For Sweetheart
Romantic Birthday Wishes For Lover (Sweet Love Messages)
Good Morning Messages For Her (Good Morning Quotes For Her)
Engagement Wishes For Sister (Congratulation Messages
111+ Quotes On Breaking Friendship (Sad Broken Friendship Quotes)
50 Proud parents quotes for graduation
Graduation is a significant milestone in every student’s life. It marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. It is a time of celebration, reflection, and gratitude. It is also a time when parents feel a great sense of pride in their child’s achievements.
Parents play a critical role in their child’s education and development. They provide love, support, and guidance throughout their child’s academic journey. As their child reaches this important milestone, parents often reflect on the sacrifices they made, the challenges they overcame, and the joy they experienced along the way.
One way parents express their pride and love for their child is through words of encouragement and inspiration. In this article, we have compiled 50 proud parents quotes for graduation that capture the essence of this special moment. These quotes celebrate the achievements of graduates and offer words of wisdom and inspiration for the next chapter of their lives.
Table of Contents
50 Proud Parents Quotes for Graduation
- “Congratulations, my child. You have made us proud beyond words.”
- “Seeing you graduate today fills my heart with joy and pride.”
- “You have achieved something truly great, and we are so proud of you.”
- “Watching you walk across that stage today is a moment we will never forget.”
- “Graduation day is a testament to your hard work and dedication. We couldn’t be prouder.”
- “We always knew you had it in you, and today you have proven us right. Congratulations!”
- “You have made us proud every step of the way, and today is no exception. Congratulations on your graduation.”
- “We are so proud to call you our child, and even prouder to see you graduate today.”
- “Your graduation is a reflection of your commitment and perseverance. We are so proud of you.”
- “You have accomplished something truly amazing, and we are honored to be your parents.”
- “Watching you graduate today is a moment we will cherish forever. Congratulations!”
- “You have worked so hard for this day, and we are proud of every single accomplishment you have achieved. ”
- “We always knew you were destined for greatness, and today you have proven us right. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your strength and determination. We couldn’t be prouder of you.”
- “We are so proud to see you achieve your dreams and graduate today. Congratulations!”
- “You have made us proud every step of the way, and today is no exception. Congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Your graduation is a reflection of your hard work and dedication. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have watched you grow into an amazing young adult, and today you have made us prouder than ever. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a symbol of your perseverance and resilience. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have always believed in you, and today you have proven us right. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your strength and determination. We are so proud of you. ”
- “We are honored to be your parents and to witness your graduation today. Congratulations!”
- “You have worked incredibly hard for this moment, and we couldn’t be prouder of you. Congratulations on your graduation”
- “Graduation day is a celebration of your achievements, and we are so proud to be a part of it.”
- “You have shown us what it means to work hard and never give up. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a reflection of your character and dedication. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have watched you overcome challenges and grow into an amazing person. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your passion and drive. We are so proud of you.”
- “We are overjoyed to see you graduate today and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Congratulations!”
- “You have made us proud every day of your life, and today is no exception. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a milestone that represents your hard work and perseverance. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have seen you overcome obstacles and achieve great things. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your intelligence and dedication. We are so proud of you.”
- “We are honored to be your parents and to see you graduate today. Congratulations on this amazing achievement!”
- “You have shown us what it means to be determined and never give up. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a reflection of your strength and resilience. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have watched you grow into a remarkable person, and today you have made us prouder than ever. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a symbol of your hard work and perseverance. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have always known you were destined for greatness, and today you have proven us right. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your commitment and passion. We are so proud of you.”
- “We are thrilled to see you graduate today and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Congratulations!”
- “You have made us proud every step of the way, and today is no exception. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a reflection of your dedication and hard work. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have watched you overcome challenges and achieve great things. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your intelligence and perseverance. We are so proud of you.”
- “We are honored to be your parents and to witness your graduation today. Congratulations on this incredible achievement!”
- “Your graduation is a symbol of your determination and resilience. We are so proud of you.”
- “We have seen you grow into an amazing person and accomplish so much. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Your graduation is a testament to your drive and passion. We are so proud of you.”
- “We are elated to see you graduate today and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Congratulations on this incredible milestone!”
Graduation is a time of celebration for both students and parents. It is a momentous occasion that marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. As parents, seeing their children achieve this milestone is a proud moment that they will cherish forever.
The 50 proud parents quotes for graduation showcased in this article are just a glimpse of the love and admiration parents have for their children. These quotes express the joy, pride, and excitement parents feel as they watch their children walk across the stage and receive their diplomas.
Whether it’s a heartfelt message, a funny joke, or a simple “I love you,” parents’ words of encouragement and support will stay with their children long after graduation day. These quotes serve as a reminder that parents will always be there to cheer their children on, no matter where life takes them.
As parents, it is important to take a moment to reflect on the journey that led to this moment and to celebrate the accomplishments of both the students and the parents. Graduation is a time to be proud of all that has been achieved and to look forward to the future with hope and excitement.
Also read 50 When Someone Is Lying And You Know The Truth Quotes
GTB Team is responsible for crafting outstanding content and ensuring the best user experience. Most of the Jokes, Quotes, Trivia Questions, Quizzes, Etc.. are produced by GTB Team.
Statuses about parents are beautiful short. Beautiful statuses about parents
They become adults not when they stop listening to their mother, but when they realize that their mother was right! I’m going home, it’s cold. Mom is waiting at home, nice …))
I love life, but most of all I love the one that gave it to me! Mom, I love you!
One becomes an adult not when one stops listening to mother, but when one realizes that mother was right!
I’m going home, it’s cold. Mom is waiting at home, nice …))
Nothing shortens a message like a mother standing behind us
First, parents teach us to walk and talk, and then they want us to sit and be silent!
whatever you want, but the best cook is mom!
Your mother is the most grateful person in the world. She loves you just the way you are. Just for being you. She is all forgiving
They say that the best friend is mom… Yeah, right now!!… Tell her… In the morning, the second friend — Papa… will know everything…
No matter how much you teach children good manners, they still naturally tend to imitate their parents.
Mom, why are you constantly looking for cigarettes in my pockets, you can just ask!
Have you ever tried to find your date of birth, and subtract nine months and see what holiday your parents relaxed on?
Dad taught me to be proud, Mom taught me to be a lady, And the brothers didn’t teach anything, they just said: Will they offend?
If the parents arrived after the weekend and everything was in order, then there was a very mess.
Dear, what happens if I get pregnant? — Well, everything is simple, I see two options. — Which?! “Either a boy or a girl.
Wherever you are, whoever you become, do not disgrace those who raised you!
wow, today is Saturday… can my friends bring me later?
The circle of the sun, the sky around is a drawing of a boy… Naked woman, vodka, barbecue — it was his father who helped him. BYE MAMA
God loves the trinity… The most holy trinity is love for the woman he loves, his own children, and also his parents…
I appreciate friends. Love Mother. I do not forgive betrayal. I hit painfully. I believe only in myself. I know how to surprise.
And my mother was like this: “Turn off the computer”, and I turned it off, and my mother was so shocked.
The one who truly loves is not the one who speaks beautiful words and promises mountains of gold, but the one who worries that you eat, dress warmly and go to bed on time
real fear is when you have 15 missed calls from your mother:)
Parents constantly beat the crap out of me… Noah know where to get more)))
Parents in the country:) so everything is going right!!!
I’ve been laughing at dad for two days. He walks for two days, waiting for football, worries, worries. And in the end: eats chips during the national anthem and falls asleep in the sixth minute
What is happiness? and this little miracle that yells at the top of its lungs, at night, in the next room “maaaaaaaaama, there is someone here … paaaaa beat him, I’m afraid of monsters, you’re strong …
a loser is when yesterday a virgin, and today dad
Mom raised me to be a true lady. The father is a kind person. Fate is a vengeful bitch… Thank them for that
In the midst of the usual deceit, in the midst of a verbal fog, I suddenly felt how much a mother means to a person.
Only a mother is worthy of love — she alone knows how to wait!
There is a man in my life who loves me, takes care of me and satisfies my whims. — … Thank you for being you, dad
Parents are the most underestimated, but priceless thing that can be in life…
mom taught me not to swear, life taught me not to swear in front of mom
Hooray! I am of legal age! Now I can do everything that my mother forbade! First of all, she licked the swing in the cold and stuck her fingers into the socket.
A mother spends 20 years to make a man out of her boy, and another woman makes a fool out of him in 20 minutes
And the sponsor of my parties is a drunk dad! Poopy dad — take it good for now 😀
Let mom hear, Let mom come, Let mom pick me up from the mentor
Dad, and if a lion accidentally jumps out of the cage and eats you, which bus should I take?
Mom, dad, meet me. This… This will live with us!
What is happiness? I asked my parents, grandparents, school teachers, friends, sisters and brothers… someone tried to answer, someone shrugged and smiled absently. And then I saw you!)
the hour still comes when you realize that your mother was right…
You must not remember your mother, You must always remember your mother… I’ll go sledding with you ((- Stop whining, bring it on!
Who is already an adult, but still runs to the package that parents brought from the store? … suddenly there is a chocolate!
If dad’s beard hadn’t been pinched by the door — I’d probably still believe in Santa Claus!
My life is complete boredom! But everything changes when they come: money from parents XDD
Statuses about parents touching to tears — Parents are like God. It is important for you to know that your mother and father are always with you, that they approve of your actions and deeds. However, you only call them when you are in trouble or in need.
Parents are the best we have, appreciate them, because only they will love and believe in you until the very end…
Parents’ home is a little paradise: you sleep well and smell of delicious treats. This is the best place in the whole world.
I fear nothing so much as the time when my parents are gone.
Parents are the bones on which their children sharpen their teeth.
Never complain about things your parents couldn’t give you. Maybe they gave you everything they had. Each of you is indebted to them.
Loving and friendly parents make a child happy, not expensive toys.
Guys, value your parents… Otherwise, this opportunity may not come later. No matter how they scold you, you are still their greatest love…
Appreciate every moment you live next to your parents.
There is nothing authentic left in the world. Except parental love.
Morning. I am in bed. Nobody interferes with sleep, they walk quietly, on tiptoe. The kitchen smells delicious. Dream? No, I came home! To parents!
Everything can be experienced: great love, betrayal, loss of friends. Everything except the death of parents is a huge wound in the heart that will not heal.
Only then do we become adults when our parents die, while they are alive, we are children…
It is strange why many parents do not realize how much we will be like them? Why don’t they think about it, why don’t they become better, more interesting, more mysterious? After all, raising a child is the same as falling in love with yourself: do you want to be something beautiful to be loved? Doesn’t a child deserve the love of his parents?
Let our parents live a long, long time, the rest is not so important.
You have to live in such a way that your parents are proud of you. Friends held on to you. The second half loved. Enemies died of envy. And all the rest stupidly admired.
In all my life, my parents have never said something that I want to embroider with silk on my pillow.
Embracing parents — we become calm. Embracing loved ones — we become happy. Hugging children — we become kind. Embracing friends — we become sincere. Embracing acquaintances — we become open. Embracing life — we become wise.
I think being a parent is kind of trying to kill your child.
I love my daddy… When I’m not in the mood, he tries to lift him up for me in any way… I love him! He is the best man in my life… Dad you are the best!
It must be hard being a father and living in constant fear that one day your daughter will meet the guy of her dreams. Or, conversely, never love anyone.
Every child should feel the arms of mom and dad who embrace him. Loving happy parents are what every child needs.
Parents’ house — like a transit point, a calm and friendly hotel for a resting place for a weary wanderer. Rest and catch your breath, but not live. Constantly being in the old place, you warm yourself in the past, it is something attractive, cozy. And you won’t have time to blink an eye, as you fall into a sluggish slumber of lack of will. Slow down a bit and then you won’t get out.
Nothing is more important than our parents. Do not sow disappointment in their souls! Love them, take care of them, wear them in your arms! And don’t forget to thank them for everything.
We love our children too much and our parents too little.
When people ask me what it’s like to be a parent, I reply that it’s one of the hardest challenges, but in return you learn to love. Everything that a child does seems to parents to be the greatest miracle.
I can’t understand why wanting money is bad? It’s bad to have bad desires! And I just want to provide parents with a happy old age! I want to make my parents happy so that they do not experience disappointment at the end of their journey!
It is the difference between freedom and permissiveness that many parents cannot grasp. In a strict, harsh family, children have no rights; in a spoiled family, they have rights to everything. A good family is one in which children and adults have equal rights.
It shrinks and hurts the heart, it hurts to watch our parents grow old…
Being a parent means constantly hoping that your child will not go so far ahead that you can no longer understand his next step.
Parents… So much love in one word. How much gratitude and devotion. For each person, these are the closest people who simply do not have enough words to express their feelings. The article offers statuses about parents — options for how you can beautifully say about your love.
Funny statuses about fathers and children
- it’s easier to be when a great grandmother is nearby.»
- «Parents think that I’m sitting on their neck. And I just don’t want to leave.»
- «In the first grade, they ask if I’ve learned my lessons. In the eighth grade, if I’ve packed my bag. In the eleventh, if I’m going to school at all.»
- «The most effective way to quit smoking is to tell your parents about it.»
- «Only one person can gossip about parents. And that’s grandma.»
- «Now parents, trying to talk to the child about where children come from, learn a lot of new things themselves.»
- «Mom is not as ugly as in a first grader’s sketchbook.»
- «Nothing brings you to life like a call from your mother after a party with friends.»
Statuses about parents are also a variant of beautiful wording that can be used in letters and other messages. After all, the most important things need to be said without waiting for a special occasion.
- Children multiply our worldly worries and anxieties, but at the same time, thanks to them, death does not seem so terrible to us. (F. Bacon)
- Parents’ house — like a transit point, a calm and friendly hotel for a rest for a weary wanderer. Rest and catch your breath, but not live. Constantly being in the old place, you warm yourself in the past, it is something attractive, cozy. And you won’t have time to blink an eye, as you fall into a sluggish slumber of lack of will. A little delay — then you will not break out.
- And we all think that parents don’t really notice our mood, today my parents told me: “You, our girl, something is completely broken, smile! Everything will be fine” …
- Statuses about parents touching to tears — Parents are the most underestimated, but priceless of what can be in life…
- Guys, value your parents… Otherwise, this opportunity may not present itself later. No matter how much they scold you, you are still their greatest love…
TOP 20 touching statuses about parents
- Our children are our old age. Proper upbringing is our happy old age, bad upbringing is our future grief, these are our tears, this is our guilt before other people, before the whole country. (A.S. Makarenko)
- All parents are ready to give their LIFE for their child, but they often do not have TIME to play with him. ..
- Nothing is more important than our parents. Do not sow disappointment in their souls! Love them, take care of them, wear them in your arms! And don’t forget to thank them for everything.
- Parents are the most precious thing in life. You realize this fully only when you lose someone!
- In this world, we do not value 2 things: health and parents while they are alive…
- Appreciate every moment spent next to your parents.
- Mutual love is sealed by children. (Menander)
- No matter what heinous act a person does, there are people who will never leave him. And they will still consider him the best. This is mother and father.
- Parents are those whom we love the most, but we deceive most often.
- It shrinks and hurts the heart, it hurts to watch our parents grow old …
- It hurts when you can’t hug your mom or dad because they are no more.
- For the hundredth time I am convinced that our best friends are our parents! Only they sincerely wish us happiness!
- Children start by loving their parents. Then they judge them. And almost never forgive them.
- Everything can be experienced: great love, betrayal, loss of friends. Everything except the death of parents is a huge wound in the heart that will not heal.
- Parents are not chosen. But we need to learn to love them only because they gave us life and are ready to go through part of it with us.
- Nothing happens so rarely in the world as complete frankness between parents and children. (R. Rolland)
- From our parents we received the greatest and priceless gift — life. They nurtured and nurtured us, sparing neither strength nor love. And now, when they are old and sick, it is our duty to cure and bring them out!
- Parents don’t wait to be told «thank you». That is why you need to say it as often as possible.
- Only then do we become adults, when our parents die, while they are alive, we are children…
- One of the only places where you are expected, believed, loved and forgiven. This is the house where your parents live.
- I realized that my parents are a part of my world… The world in which I live! I realized when I missed them … When I lived half a month without them … The house became empty! The sofa is cold, and the light in their room is no longer on… Take care of your parents…
- My parents are not always right. But they are always my parents.
- Statuses about parents touching to tears — I’m not afraid of anything so much as the time when my parents will be gone.
- First, parents interfere with our lives, then children, and only when grandchildren appear, we understand that we have not lived in vain.
- Don’t judge your parents for their mistakes. Then your children will not judge you.
Every day of your life should be dedicated to being a pride for your parents, a favorite for your other half, a thorn in the asses of your enemies and an object of admiration for everyone!
Previously, parents found their children in cabbage, but now it’s easier to prove to a child that it was downloaded from the Internet.
With the introduction of family ties on VKontakte: “brothers and sisters”, all this became even more like a sect.
To modern children, the version that they were found in cabbage seems much less plausible than downloading from some torrent.
Don’t want your parents to watch you text your girlfriend? Well, well … let’s see you when you yourself become parents.
No matter how much my parents beat the crap out of me, I still found a new one!
Intercom is a very handy thing! What else gives you time to throw away your cigarette butts, shut down your computer, and start vacuuming while your parents are upstairs?
Maybe I don’t understand something? My parents think that I’m still «too small to go out late,» but «it’s high time for such a mare to learn how to cook!»
— Mom, mom, the sobering-up station burned down! — How do you know? — Dad goes and sings: «Enemies burned their own hut.»
Mom is the dearest person! How I love my mother! Thank her for everything! I sympathize with those who don’t have a mother…
On the one hand, you are offended by your mother, but on the other hand, you think: “Yes, if I were in her place, I wouldn’t let myself go anywhere with such a f*ck!”
Mom is cunning, she always buys tasteless cookies so that they last a long time!)
And only mom, asking the question: “How are you?” and having heard the answer “Everything is all right”, he will ask ten times “Really?!”. .
The love of parents is the most disinterested.
Children begin by loving their parents. Then they judge them. And almost never forgive them.
I didn’t know what time I came home, sad… And my mother asked so sweetly: “What happened, baby?”.
On the bus mother to her son: – Vadik, stop jumping! And hold on, otherwise you will fall and hit, and I will give you another kick, remember this!
You will still have a million boyfriends .. and parents, they are alone. They LOVE you and will never betray you.. Appreciate it!!!
As soon as you start living separately from your parents, the auto-fill function of the refrigerator is automatically turned off.
Mom: — The same taste! Daughter: — That same tea! Grandmother: — The same pack that fell behind the sideboard in the eighties!
Parents are such simple devices that even children can control them…)
I love my daddy… When I’m not in the mood, he tries to raise him in any way… I love him! He is the best man in my life. .. Dad you are the best!
And my parents are like friends to me! Secrets, gossip, jokes on each other, I love them!
He loves me like this: without heels and makeup — my daddy! So you love me too!
Mom, meet me, this is my boyfriend! don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t swear!!
The first problem of parents is to teach children how to behave in polite society; the second is to find this decent society.
And I love her more than life itself. Mommy. She is the most precious thing in my life!
I used to resent my parents for saying that I was lazy, but now I agree with them.
Girls, listen to what your parents are telling you! They see right through the boys…
All parents are ready to give their LIFE for their child, but so often they don’t have TIME to play with him…
The main danger from which it is necessary to protect children is their parents.
Childhood is when you don’t know the heartache yet.
There is devastation in the house, hungry children, mother spends hours on the Internet.
Parents are the people who destroy me and my already miserable life. But we have only one of them, we need to appreciate them…
— Dad! Dad, I wanted to go sledding! — Take it and don’t whine!
I’m happy that I have you, mommy.
A mother’s heart is an inexhaustible source of miracles. (Pierre Jean Béranger)
Mother is the name of God in the mouths and in the hearts of children.
The worst thing is not when your boyfriend left you or your girlfriend betrayed you… The worst thing is when dad drinks!
Like a bow-legged and lame man from my father’s bedroom, and tall, handsome, young from my mother’s. 🙂
Some strange parents… So how can I walk until the morning, like: “It’s still small”… And how I haven’t cooked food, like this: “The mare is like that, 15 years old girl, but she didn’t cook!”…
In this world we don’t appreciate 2 things: health and parents while they are alive…
If on the second of September a guy gives you flowers just like that, it means that one of his parents is a teacher! =)
Parents will always find something to scold for…
– And what did your parents give you? — Life.
She said she would kill anyone for me! I love you mom!
Guys, appreciate your parents… Otherwise, this opportunity may not be given later. No matter how you scold you, you are still their greatest love …
How I love waking up at 6 am to the sound of my mother’s hair dryer…
A mother’s heart is an abyss, in the depths of which there is always forgiveness. What could be worse than when parents quarrel?
Ideal parents: covered, poured, dumped!
The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Dad left… I come at night, lie down next to my mom… I listened… I heard her heavy breathing, heartbeat and started crying… Mommy, I love you…
My parents constantly beat the crap out of me… Noah I know where to get more)))
– Dad! Dad, I wanted to go sledding! — Take it and don’t whine! 🙂
Mom is not as scary as first-graders draw her…
We don’t want to live the life that our parents envisioned for us. We, too, would like to rebel, but we are too lazy to throw stones.
I can’t see you yet… But I already love you, mother… I want to see you as soon as possible… To hug you with my little arms…
First, your parents give you your own life. But as time passes, they try to impose their lives.
Nothing sobers up like a call from your parents!
«Daddy, I won’t get married — I’ll live with you!» «Don’t you dare threaten your father!»
The only exemplary girl I know is my mother when she was the same age as me.
You do what you want, but the best cook is mom!)
Mom, I’m not having fun. I live…
If my father were bolder, I would be three years older…
No, of course I understand everything, many parents give strange nicknames to their children, but write me down in your phone as “Papa, give me money”
Dad, mom, meet! This… «It» will now live with us!
I found my destiny, he is good, handsome, and most importantly, he loves me! Everything is fine with parents, there are no problems at school either . .. everything is just super .. and then this damn alarm clock
Eh, the ancestors are gone… In vain… They don’t feel sorry for the neighbors at all!)
How timely these sites are highlighted. Right at the moment when the ancestors enter the room…
Mother’s hands are the embodiment of tenderness. (Victor Hugo)
I really want to hear “I love you” from the opposite sex. Should I call dad?
My parents wanted me to be good……THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED…..I was good…..the fool remained
Love for mother is the most important thing in our life!
I believe in love at first sight – I fell in love with my mother from the very moment I opened my eyes…
Damn it, the day I registered my mother with Odnoklassniki!
Mother is the only woman worthy of love!
The family has its black sheep, — said the alcoholic parents looking at their non-drinking son.
Looking for a girl to control me: I am biased towards myself. The parents are not coping. And it’s better not to trust my friends in general …
A son’s thoughts about his mother! At 5 years old: “Oh, mom knows everything!” At the age of 15: «Hmm … But mom doesn’t know everything!» 20: “God, what does she even know?” 25: “Damn, you should have listened to your mom!”
I wonder what else my mother wanted to find in my “Gondoliers” cookie jar…
The funny thing is that parents hide their contraceptives from their children, and after a while, children begin to hide condoms from their fathers and mothers …
Do not offend your parents, they are more expensive than any whore, and she is not worth their tears (she will leave you and forget) And parents will always be there
Sometimes we become the ones our parents asked us to stay away from
Our family happiness depends on our parents. Part I. Mom
Home. Family Relationships MAN AND WOMAN
September 15, 2011 1:00
Neither beauty, nor intelligence, nor sense of humor, nor a fat wallet guarantee simple human happiness in love [test]
donated With all the virtues, a person will never meet his half, but he easily gets into dramatic stories like «Vasya loves Masha, Masha loves Petya, and Petya dreams of Zhanna Friska. » And at the same time, a seemingly unremarkable person can sip family joys with a full spoon.
Our parents leave us not only houses and cottages, but also a way to build our lives.
— Everything will definitely be different for me than for my parents! — said a friend named Alena, whose father was a tyrant, and her mother was his eternal victim. And Alena, when she grew up, began to do everything “in a different way”, not like her mother. She was militant with the guys — “don’t put your finger in your mouth”, proud and independent. She built a career and cut ties at any hint of disrespect. But the relationship didn’t go well. Those with whom she fell in love without memory did not reciprocate. And those who liked her, did not like her. At 27, she married the man of her dreams, whom she could not breathe. And at 29decided to divorce.
— I suddenly realized that I was reminding myself of my mother. Only Kostya and I are still worse off than our parents.
You can’t get an indulgence from family history, no matter how hard you try. You can only put up with it … Only then will you be able to go your own way. And while you are involved in relationships with your parents, these laws will work.
How mother influences
Mother is the beginning of everything. The American psychologist Irvin Yalom even wrote a whole book called «Mommy and the Meaning of Life», where he says that only for the attention and love of his mother he became famous and wrote his books. Let’s make it clear right away that there are no good and bad mothers. Instinctively, all mothers would like to be the best and give their baby everything. But the mother herself may be so influenced by family history that she does not realize how much harm. Here are three of the most common negative impact situations.
SITUATION. If a mother often left her child in the care of grandmothers-nannies or sent her to kindergarten early. If for pranks she thrashed and scolded, and did not explain what was what. If she was more busy working or sorting out relations with her father than raising a child. If she was inconsistent: then too affectionate, then cold and strict without explanation. If the child was periodically left alone, he screamed and called for his mother, but she did not go. If there were several children in the family, and this baby did not have enough strength and time.
CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD. Then, in adulthood, everything is divided only into black and white, in his head there are continuous extremes and stereotypes like: people are either bad or good; you can have everything or nothing; either love crazy or hate, etc. For example, a classic of the genre. For a girl with such a mother, a man always first has an ideal and the best person in the world, to whom everything can be forgiven, and then abruptly — the main bastard, only a serial killer is worse than him. The guy first falls in love with a bitch in order to remake her, ready to give her everything, and then rolls out a list of claims to her in bitchiness. In psychology, this is called narcissistic trauma. The fact is that up to three years a person develops the ability to love, make friends, trust, experience a sense of happiness. And if childhood is oversaturated with negative experiences of abandonment, guilt, feeling unloved, then it is difficult to build healthy relationships later. After all, even in childhood I got used to mental pain. Subconsciously, only those who are full of despair seem normal. And he chooses partners accordingly in order to suffer as much as possible. And the claims to the partner are actually childish claims to the mother.
SITUATION. The mother, unwittingly, drew the child into a relationship with the father. What is it expressed in? It happens that mothers complain to the child about the father or ask for advice, such as the mouth of the baby speaks the truth. They are asked to judge who is right and who is not. And a small child turns for a mother into a free psychologist, an arbiter, a vest for tears, an instrument of justice. The child is deprived of childhood, as it becomes the third participant in the personal life of the parents. An unbearable responsibility is placed on him — to decide for adults.
CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD. In the future, he begins to disregard his personal life. And often, in fact, he continues to do the same things that he used to do in childhood: judge others, stroke their heads, help build other people’s families, get into the affairs of girlfriends / friends, and so on. Such a girl, for example, is a good friend and adviser to everyone. He only thinks of himself last. In general, her own personal life seems not as important as someone else’s. You yourself don’t understand what is on the personal front, but for hours he teaches girlfriends about life.
Moreover, often the child copies the fate of the parent against whom they set him up and who, perhaps, is still accused. But in the depths of a child’s soul, we love both parents equally. And, unconsciously copying the behavior of a “bad” parent, we pay tribute to him. I knew a man who, as a child, often defended his mother from his alcoholic father. When he grew up, he forced his mother to divorce him. Now this guy is in his forties, he takes care of a single mother. He has not seen his father for a long time and speaks of him with indignation. What pissed him off the most was that his father drank. The man himself did his best to justify his mother’s hopes, so he studied well, made a wonderful career and makes great money. He created a family late, at 35, a daughter was born. But the relationship with his wife is cool, and on weekends the «excellent» worker always goes to a nightclub, where he relaxes with casual relationships and cocaine, which is much worse than alcohol.
Another such “mother’s protector” also succeeded in business (mother wanted it!). Married a stripper who got pregnant. And he really wanted an heir (read: mom wanted a grandson). His wife, according to him, is a rare vixen, he divorced her. However, she can be understood, because he did not remain faithful to her for a single day. Now his mother lives in his house, and he meets women mainly for money. It’s easier.
Girls, on the other hand, often transfer their mother’s attitude towards their father to all men. And they make it worse! The more negatively it is colored, the more difficult it is for her to live “with these goats” in general. A friend of mine says that you can’t feel sorry for the peasants, but you just need to use them. Because her dad, as it seems to her, did not feel sorry for her mother at all.
SITUATION. Mom lived hard and suffered a lot. Or was single, raised a child without a husband. And if there is also a grandmother who was unhappy in family life, everything becomes very complicated.
CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD. The daughter of such a mother is prevented from building her happy life by an underlying sense of guilt and embarrassment in front of her parent. In solidarity with her family history, she chooses the most difficult and destructive relationships with the most inappropriate men. Or even refuses relationships with the opposite sex. Often, she also becomes a single mother, because she is mentally ready for this, and «the child is the main thing.»
The boy has two paths to extremes. Or he becomes a homosexual, with a string of unfortunate scary love stories. Because there was no male example before my eyes. Or, on the contrary, it turns into a very courageous person, as if from a mother’s fantasies, who is overly sensitive to women’s suffering. He often chooses such a profession for himself to help women. You can marry not for love, but to make life easier for a particular woman, out of pity for her.
At the same time, the guy is also implicitly looking for a reason to suffer once again. But still, the main aspiration of life is to help women at all costs. And everything would be fine, but relations develop only as long as there is something to help and from what to save. And as soon as he finally saved, he immediately finds a new “unfortunate” to make happy. At the same time, he does not think at all about his own happiness. His life is often full of disappointments, because the saved are in no hurry to give thanks. And he feels used, but continues to step on the same rake.
In the film «Kin» by the characters Mordyukova and Kryuchkova, mother and daughter are equally unhappy in their personal lives, and what awaits their daughter and granddaughter depends on them
EXERCISE FOR HAPPINESS IN PERSONAL LIFE
This exercise is extremely effective . I learned about it at one of the conferences of the psychological center «Here and Now». First, relations with the mother are worked out, then, according to the same scheme, relations with the father. And it is better not at one moment — all at once — but with a break of two weeks.
Do better in writing. Although it is possible and mentally.
You will need about an hour, and it is important that no one disturbs you during this time.
Continue these five sentences with at least six paragraphs each.
1 Dear mother! I remember with great joy how…
2 Dear mother! I’m sorry that…
3 Dear mother! I’m angry with you because…
4 Dear mother! I ask you about…
5 Dear mother! I thank you for…
In a week or two or three, when you feel ready to do the same, only with the appeal “Dear dad!”
RESULT. Helps you accept your parents for who they are. And express feelings for them. Come to terms with the fact that everything turned out that way. Because for your own happiness, both in love and in your career, you must agree with your family history, you still cannot change anything in it.
— When you take for granted everything that was difficult in the history of the family, you automatically accept everything good, — says Tatyana Shpileva.
Figuratively speaking, you can’t just take a good house and give up bad sewage in it. You can only inherit all together. If you don’t want to deal with the sewer, you give up the whole house. So take everything, and there already something can be corrected with due diligence.
Take our quiz and find out if your child will become a millionaire!
In the next weekly read how fathers influence the private life of children.
Site age category 18+
The online publication (website) is registered by Roskomnadzor, certificate El No. ФС77-80505 dated March 15, 2021.
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE SITE — KANSK VICTOR FYODOROVICH.
THE AUTHOR OF THE MODERN VERSION OF THE EDITION IS SUNGORKIN VLADIMIR NIKOLAEVICH.
Messages and comments from site readers are posted without
preliminary editing. The editors reserve
the right to remove them from the site or edit them if the specified
messages and comments are an abuse of freedom
mass media or violation of other requirements of the law.
JSC «Publishing House «Komsomolskaya Pravda». TIN: 7714037217 PSRN: 1027739295781
127015, Moscow, Novodmitrovskaya d.