50 Heartwarming Stay At Home Mom Quotes + Free Images
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
No matter what anyone tells you, being a stay at home mom is one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs out there.
Being a stay-at-home mother is an unparalleled experience, and these 50 inspirational stay at home mom quotes will provide you with the hope and respite from the beautiful and blessed chaos we call home and family.
50 Heartwarming Stay At Home Mom Quotes + Free Images
So if you’re feeling down, discouraged, or are questioning your decision to stay home with your kids, read on for some heartwarming inspiration!
And don’t forget to download the free images below to accompany the quotes. Happy reading!
This guest article was written by Angela Milnes, a qualified teacher and Blogger at The Instant Pot Table
Inspirational Quotes For Stay At Home Moms
“Being a stay-at-home mom is not for the faint of heart. It’s for those who want to shape the future one little person at a time.”
“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world.” – Agatha Christie
“The greatest joys in life are found not only in what we do and feel, but also in our quiet hopes and labors for others.” – Bryant H. McGill
“You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today’s world is passing you by, because you know you hold tomorrow tightly in your arms.” – Neal Maxwell
“There is no way to be a perfect mother…and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
“There’s no greater gift you can give your children than your time.” – Michael Hyatt
“Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” – Robert A. Heinlein
“A mother is the one who fills up your tank when you’re running on empty. She’s the wind beneath your wings, when you feel like you can’t fly anymore.”
“It takes someone special to be a mom…someone strong to raise a child and someone brave to let them go…”
Stay At Home Mom Love Quotes
“‘Mother’ is such a simple word, but to me it means the world. ”
“The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” – Theodore Hesburgh
“The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher
“Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.” – Sophocles
“Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey
“A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
“You will never look back on life and think ‘I spent too much time with my kids.’”
“No one tells you how much you’ll love your kids.”
“One of the most influential things you can do in this life is become a good role model for your children.”
Funny Stay At Home Mom Quotes
“There’s no place like home…except maybe the playground.”
“As a stay at home mom, half of the time I feel like I’m running an insane asylum…the other half I feel like I belong in one.”
“Why isn’t the house clean and tidy when you’re home all day with the kids?…Because you’re home all day with the kids. ”
“My kids are perfect…on someone else’s watch.”
“I asked my kids what they wanted for dinner tonight and one said tacos and the other said, ‘I don’t know, whatever you’re making.’”
“One day when my son was about three, he looked up at me and said, ‘Mommy, you’re the best mom in the whole world.’ I was so touched…and then he added, ‘But nobody’s perfect.’”
“My nickname is ‘Mom’ but my full name is, ‘mom mom mom mom mom mom mom.’”
“Being a mom is hard, especially trying to be patient with little versions of impatient you.”
“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
“If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?” – Milton Berle
Stay At Home Mom Depression Quotes
“You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” – Gordon Hinckley
“Whenever you feel discouraged, just remember, you are the center of the universe to tiny humans you made from scratch. You’re kind of a big deal.”
“Working with kids means lots of ups and downs, but my wife, a nurse, reminds me that on a heart monitor you don’t want a straight line. It’s the up and down that let you know you’re alive.” – Brad Wilcox
“Don’t judge the stay at home mom. She needs a break from her kids and she is burnt out. She is lonely but it’s a lot of work to leave the house. She does nothing but clean up messes and everything is always a mess. Her entire life revolves around other people. What she is doing is harder than you know.”
“Stay at home moms don’t need judgement, they need recognition. The work they do is hard. It’s lonely, overwhelming, exhausting…And yet they show up each and every day, without fail. Pouring their love and time into their kids. The work they do in the four walls is more important than we will ever know.”
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ” – Sophia Loren
“Stay at home mom is still a job.”
“I think it’s a tough road if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner if you don’t. It’s the best job in the world, and the toughest job in the world all at the same time.” ~ Angela Kinsey
“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom, ‘For One More Day’
“Motherhood: losing my sanity and my sleep, all in the name of love.”
“All women should be able to make the best choices for themselves and their families, and no one should be belittled, degraded, or disregarded because of what she chooses to do.” – Kirsten Gillibrand
The Best Quotes About Motherhood
“The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.” – Harold Lee
“A mother’s tears can bring the world to its knees and her joy can cause celebration across the globe.”
“The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm. ” – Swedish Proverb
“Motherhood is near to divinity; it is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels.” – The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
“One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, love, sacrifice, service, are as one.” – Thomas Monson
“No love in mortality comes closer to approximating the pure love of Jesus Christ than the selfless love of a devoted mother has for her child.” – Jeffrey Holland
“There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.” – M. Russell Ballard
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ” – Washington Irving
“All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
“The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
Quotes To Inspire Mothers Everywhere.
“There is no substitute for mother’s love.” – Cardinal Mermillod
“A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
“There should never be two classes of moms. Working moms and stay at home moms are all moms.”
“Motherhood – no matter if you’re a working mom or stay-at-home mom – is really tough sometimes. It can really leave us each day with a sense of wondering if we’re doing it right. You know, it’s a long-term investment. You don’t see big returns in the short term. Raising a child can easily pull you into being hyper-focused on the tough everyday moments of life. ” ~ Lysa TerKeurst
“There ought to be a hall of fame for mamas / Creation’s most unique and precious pearl / And heaven help us always to remember / That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” – Glen Campbell
“Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choice. When you make the right ones, you have a good life.” – Laura Schlessinger
Stay At Home Mom Struggles
There are only a few extremely hard jobs that any woman will ever have to do, and being a stay-at-home mother is one of them.
Not only are you responsible for taking care of your children, but you also have to manage the household, cook meals, and handle all of the other day-to-day tasks that come with running a household.
And on top of all of that, you also have to find time for yourself.
It can be difficult to find time to take a shower, let alone go to the gym or meet up with friends.
And when your kids are sick or going through a tough time, it can be even harder.
But despite all of the challenges, being a stay at home mom is also one of the most rewarding jobs in the world especially once you create a routine for yourself and your family.
When you see your children learn and grow, it makes all of the struggles worth it.
So if you’re a stay at home mom struggling to find balance, just know that you’re not alone. And know that every day, you’re doing an amazing job.
How Do Stay At Home Moms Stay Positive?
Many stay-at-home moms feel pressure to be perfect. They worry about whether they’re doing enough around the house, with their children, or with their own personal interests.
It’s easy to get bogged down in all of the things you “should” be doing – but it’s important to remember that taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your family.
Here are a few tips for staying positive and keeping your head up while you’re at home.
1. Make time for yourself every day, even if it’s just a few minutes.
2. Find a hobby or activity that you enjoy and make time for that too.
3. Connect with other moms – either in person or online – who understand what you’re going through.
4. Take a break when you need it. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, step away from your to-do list and take some time for yourself.
5. Be honest with yourself about what you can and can’t do. You don’t have to be Supermom – so don’t try to be!
6. Remember that your children are only young once. Cherish the time you have with them, even when it’s tough.
7. And finally, cut yourself some slack! You’re doing the best you can, and that’s all anyone can ask for.
RELATED: From savory to sweet and even reader’s favorites, here are 30 snacks for your hospital bag that new moms need to help curve their cravings.
Stay at Home Mom Books
I research, test, recommend, and select only the best products for my readers.
If you click a link on this site and buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting this small family business.
Sometimes the days of being a SAHM are long. And other times we just need to feel like we aren’t alone in this journey together.
There are so many great stay at home mom books out there that offer advice, support, and even a little bit of humor.
Whether you’re looking for a little help around your home or a bit of encouragement for the mom life, here are some of our favorites:
Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting By Dr. Laura Markham is a must read (or listen if you’re an audiobook kind of gal).
Dr. Markham helps parents understand their emotions, including those raw feelings like fear and anger. This book does require you to examine your own past, but the results of a loving connection with your child is worth every honest moment about yourself that you have to face.
Encouragement For SAHMs
In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms By Dr. Laura Schlessinger reminds mothers that their work has value, even if stay at home moms aren’t being paid for the services they provide.
If you’re looking for a way to give your kids the best “you” then this book by Dr. Schlessinger is for you!
I love Heidi St. John! And her book Becoming MomStrong: How to Fight with All That’s in You for Your Family and Your Faith is a must-read for all Christian moms.
Parenting in a godly manner while living in an ungodly world doesn’t have to feel impossible. Heidi provides easy to read chapters that are packed with goodness and Bible references for moms to enjoy.
And the prayer points at the end of each chapter is a great way to focus on your own family’s devotional time.
Overcoming Mom Guilt and Loneliness
How I Barely Survive Being a Stay-at-Home Mom: Helpful Tips to Overcome the Mom Guilt, Loneliness, and Daily Struggles of Parenting, with Honesty & Humor by Andie Kingbrum is full of great advice for first time mothers.
Her main focus is on the mom guilt all mothers experience. But Andie reminds all stay at home moms that we are not alone in our thoughts or the craziness that goes on in our houses.
Snarky Mom Coloring Book
Mom Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book is a must-have for sarcastic moms to laugh through their day. The book is a bit snarky, but not irreverent. If you’re wanting a coloring book with more motivation and flowery designs you’ll want to check out this one.
Final Thoughts On Being A Full-Time Mom
Stay-at-home moms are the backbone of our society. Their sacrifices and hard work should be celebrated. We hope you’ve enjoyed these stay-at-home mom quotes as much as we have.
Check out these other posts made for moms:
? Does Your Mom Anger Make The Hulk Blush? Do you feel frustrated with yourself that you can’t learn how to control your anger? These 5 tips will help you recognize what makes you angry and provide a plan of action for you to control your mom anger.
- Let’s celebrate National Sons Day with these 50 National Sons Day quotes. Celebrate and wish your son a happy National Sons day!
? This list is the ultimate mommy-daughter date ideas with your toddler. From tea parties and dress up to a fun day outside, you’ll love these practical and easy date ideas that will make lasting memories.
? Being a stay at home mom isn’t easy. The emotional, mental, and physical tolls on your body and in your life are felt daily. These are 10 secrets you need to know to find fulfillment and joy as a stay at home mom.
? I’ve always been an introvert, even before having children. It was until I realized that my social anxiety as a mom was only getting worse that I learned these coping mechanisms to help me succeed in social situations. If you’re feeling stressed or struggling with your social interactions, you’re going to love these tips for helping with your social anxiety.
? What characteristics do you think are important for a good mother as described in the Bible? Today we are going to look at 32 characteristics of a good mother in the Bible and dive deep into why the Lord desperately needs good women to be his secret weapon in Israel as godly mothers.
You can also share this post with a friend who is a stay-at-home mom and let her know how much you appreciate her!
Micah Klug is a wife, homeschooling mother to five children, and author. She teaches time-tested solutions to help parents remember what matters most in life, including strengthening their home, faith, and family relationships. To learn how a child who grew up in an authoritarian home is now creating an environment of peace and joy in her own home visit this page. If you want to contact Micah, send her an email here or email [email protected].
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
Stay At Home Mom Quotes That Totally Explain Your Life
What’s in this post. ..
These stay at home mom quotes will make you go – yes – exactly – that’s my life with kids right now! Laugh, relax, and enjoy.
Let’s face it, it’s hard being a stay at home mom. You are super duper tired, even if you haven’t left the house in a few days.
At some point or other, you’ve probably gone through the stay at home mom burnout. Even when you tidy up, the house just gets to be a wreck in barely any time at all.
You aren’t alone, mama
You may feel alone there at your house, with your little ones, rocking your stay at home mom schedule, wondering if any of this can eventually go on your resume…
And you’re not the only one. Whether you need a quote to go on some art, to put into an encouraging letter, to put on a meme, or to simply encourage yourself, here goes!
Psst… keep scrolling down for our funny stay at home mom quotes!
Self-Care Routine Tracker
Do you forget to sleep, bathe, eat, relax, etc. ? NO MORE. This tracker will help you consistently live within your limits so you have more love to give to your family.
Stay At Home Mom Quotes
“The days are long, but the years are short.”
“My favorite people call me mom.”
“Let your father and mother be glad, let her who bore you rejoice.” Prov. 23:25
“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” M. Albom
“I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”
“Grow through what you go through.”
“My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” R.J. Palacio
“Motherhood: losing my sanity and my sleep, all in the name of love.”
Read: My “Daily Escape” to a Quiet Place & Why It’s Necessary
“My favorite people call me mom.”
“No man is poor who has a godly mother.” Abraham Lincoln
“Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.” – Proverbs 31:25-28
“Thankful, blessed, and kind of a mess.”
“The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” J. Picoult
“Perhaps it takes courage to raise children..” John Steinbeck
“Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.’” Proverbs 31:28-31
“But kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” B. Kingsglover
Funny Stay At Home Mom Quotes
“I’ve got it together, but I forgot where I put it.”
“May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” (shirt)
“I’m not a control freak, but you’re doing it wrong.”
“Sorry I’m not Alexa, don’t tell me what to do.”
“Tired as a mother. ”
“Mother of boys… less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive.”
“I was normal 3 kids ago.”
“This is my circus, these are my monkeys.”
“I run a tight shipwreck.”
“I speak toddler.”
If Mama Ain’t Happy
Neglecting your own physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional needs for so long―in an effort to be a selfless mother―leaves you depleted. Being well blesses your family! Learn WIN WIN strategies in my upcoming book!
“Snack dealer, boo boo healer, kiss stealer.”
“But did you die?” #momlife
“I live in a madhouse ran by a tiny army I made myself.”
“Having a weird mom builds character.”
“Messy bun and getting things done.”
“It’s all messy… my hair my house, the kids… life.”
“Tiny human tamer.”
Mom Problem Solving Worksheet
- pinpoint an issue
- draw out how it’s affecting you
- label what you don’t like about it
- determine areas of responsibility
- figure out how it’s showing up
- say what you’d rather happen
- brainstorm solutions
“Girl mom: lots of drama, but way more fun to dress. ”
In light of all these quotes, are you feeling encouraged?
45 touching quotes about mom to help you express your feelings for her
From birth, our mothers have been our best friends. They have always supported and reassured us in difficult moments of life. Maternal love cannot be described in a couple of words, but you can try to express your feelings for this loved one with the help of quotes and aphorisms of famous people.
These wonderful quotes can be included in a congratulatory speech or even sent as a text message to cheer up mom. They are suitable for congratulations on Mother’s Day, March 8 and any other holidays and memorable dates. Shall we start?
Cheryl Lacey Donovan
“Mother is a verb. This is what you are doing. Not only who you are.»
Annie Lennox, singer
“Motherhood has been a great equalizer for me. I started to identify with everyone.»
Maya Angelou, writer
A mother’s love sets you free.
Honore de Balzac, writer
«A mother’s heart is a deep abyss, at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.»
Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States
ADVERTISING — CONTINUED BELOW
«All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.»
«A mother is one who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.»
George Washington, 1st President of the United States
«I owe everything in my life to my mother.»
«A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.»
Charlize Theron, actress
«I can only 10% hope to be the mother that mine was to me.»
«Mother’s hands are more soothing than anyone else’s.»
Jill Churchill, writer
«You can’t be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be good. »
“Moms are like buttons: they hold everything together.”
«Mother is the heartbeat of any home, and without her the heart does not beat.»
Elder M. Russell Ballard
“There is no greater role in life than motherhood.”
Erich Fromm, sociologist
“A mother’s love is peace. It doesn’t need to be won, it doesn’t need to be earned.»
J.K. Rowling, writer
«He couldn’t comprehend that love — such a strong love that your mother felt for you — leaves its mark» — quote from the book «Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.»
Stevie Wonder, singer
«If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.»
40 inspirational quotes about women
«A man loves his lover the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.»
Barbara Kingsolver, writer
«Sometimes the power of motherhood is greater than the laws of nature. »
Lisa Leslie, basketball player
«My mother was my role model before I even knew what the expression meant.»
George Eliot, writer
«Life began when I woke up and loved my mother’s face.»
Agatha Christie, writer
“A mother’s love for her child is like no other. She knows neither law nor compassion and ruthlessly crushes everything that stands in her way.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, actress
“Motherhood brings you to your knees in such a way that you have no room to judge others. This makes you see that there is no ideal — constant struggle, constant compromise and supreme love.
Marion S. Garretti
«A mother’s love is the fuel that allows the average person to do the impossible.»
Maria Shriver, journalist
“Having children is the responsibility for raising good, kind, ethical, responsible people. This is the biggest job anyone can take on. ”
Meryl Streep, actress
“Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything comes down to the main thing.
“We are born of love; love is our mother.»
«I can’t imagine greater heroism than motherhood.»
Gilda Radner, actress
“Motherhood is the biggest adventure in the world. It is a glorious life force — vast and powerful. It’s an act of endless optimism.»
45 touching family quotes
«Nothing is lost if your mother hasn’t tried to find it yet.»
James E. Faust, politician
«A mother’s influence on her children’s lives is incalculable.»
“Sooner or later we all start quoting our mothers.”
«Mom is your first friend, your best friend, your friend forever.»
«A mother understands what a child does not say. »
“Mothers do not sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed.»
Jessica Lange, actress
«The natural state of motherhood is selflessness.»
Amy Tan, writer
«Mom is the first person to fill your heart.»
“Life doesn’t come with instructions. She comes with her mother.»
Washington Irving, writer
«A mother’s love endures everything.»
Do you often say nice words to your mother?
Alisha Keys, singer
«My mother is my unconditional support in everything.»
Robert Browning, poet
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
Harriet Beecher Stowe, writer
«Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.»
Mitch Albom, Writer
«When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know it’s the purest love you can find.»
Rudyard Kipling, writer
«God couldn’t be everywhere, and that’s why he created mothers. »
Erich Maria Remarque, writer
“A mother is the most touching thing on earth. Mother means to forgive and sacrifice yourself.”
Photo: Getty Images, Artiom Vallat/Unsplash, Bence Halmosi/Unsplash, Bethany Beck/Unsplash, Maira Gallardo/Unsplash, Alex Green/Pexels, Andrea Piacquadio/Pexels, Cottonbro/Pexels, Pavel Danilyuk/Pexels
Weekend and vacation quotes . Cool statuses, wise phrases and aphorisms about Saturday and Sunday
On the eve of the weekend, I want to put beautiful words or funny quotes in the status to tell everyone about the upcoming vacation.
Weekends are the most pleasant days of the week, only a vacation can be better. But you understand the true value of the weekend when you have worked all week and are approaching the saving oasis of Saturday and Sunday. And if they are still far away, do not despair — our selection of beautiful quotes about the weekend will help you get through the rest of the days.
Contents of the article
We found 100 entertaining sayings and jokes that will cheer you up on long gray days or help you take a different look at the upcoming days of rest.
Great weekend quotes
Weekends are a small life to be lived to the fullest. After all, we all need time to relax and enjoy life, especially after a busy work week.
If you had a wonderful weekend and want everyone to know about your happiness, we have prepared for you a selection of quotes about a good weekend that you can post in your status. Enjoy life and share your joy with others!
ADVERTISING — CONTINUED BELOW
Beautiful words about a good weekend:
- She loved weekends only because she could wake up for a long time, take a long shower, drink coffee for a long time. On weekends, there was an opportunity to stretch out those very tiny pleasures for which there was not enough time in ordinary life.
- The better you spend your weekend, the faster time flies. Why can’t you just take it and stop it…
- Weekdays differ from weekends by the opportunity not to think about anything.
- Sunday evening is a kind of springboard for the next week.
- A day off is always a holiday, and a holiday is always a day off.
- If there is no memory of the past two days, then congratulations! You had a great weekend.
- Everything in the world should be divided equally: there should be as many days off as weekdays.
- This magical time is the weekend… A little mess in the orderly system of duties.
- The first rule of a good weekend is not to get out of bed early.
- I want a short Friday and a long weekend, but in fact, for some reason, it turns out the other way around…
- It’s not the length of the weekend that matters, but the ability to use it.
- On good weekends, the time is «freaky», turning hours into minutes.
- The weekend is the time to prepare for the new work week.
- A badly spent weekend is a vacation.
- The list of deadly sins somehow suspiciously looks like a list of my plans for the weekend.
- I wonder why the weekends pass unnoticed, as if they were not there at all, and the weekdays drag on so that it seems that all the circles of hell have passed.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, few people write in social networks… It is immediately obvious that people are busy with their work, and not sitting at work.
- On the weekends, some people get so carried away that they have to save up energy for this all working week!
- I could not drink on weekends, but you have to somehow separate one week from another!
- Weekends are my time to enjoy life and forget about work.
Beautiful quotes about weekends and holidays with family
The main advantage of the weekend is that you can spend time with your family. Throughout the entire working week, we see them only in snatches early in the morning and late in the evening, so there is not enough time to chat enough. And now you can take the opportunity and spend the whole day with your loved ones.
If you have to turn down meetings with friends for the sake of family, do not forget to put a beautiful quote about the weekend with the children in the status so that they understand how important this is to you. Examples of suitable phrases can be found below.
Touching remarks about the importance of family leisure:
- The best weekends are the ones you spend with your loved ones.
- Family is where the real weekend starts.
- The most beautiful landscape on the weekend is the smiles on the faces of children.
- There is nothing better than a weekend with family in a cozy home circle.
- Weekends with family are a small piece of happiness in our lives.
- I’m looking forward to the weekend not to go hang out in bars, clubs, restaurants, but to finally spend more time with my loved ones, with my family.
- The ultimate goal of any job is to enjoy the weekend with your family.
- Only in the family circle can one truly take a break from everyday life.
- When I spend the weekend with the people I love, I feel like I’m on top of the world.
- Weekends are my paradise when my little angels are around all day.
Motivational quotes about how important it is to spend the weekend usefully
How often do we spend the weekend, forgetting about our true goals and objectives, allowing ourselves to just mess around? But if you use every day off for the benefit of your personal and professional growth, in a couple of months you will see serious changes in your life.
We have found quotes that will help you understand how important it is to spend the weekend with benefit and develop, and not just relax and live your life in meaningless fun.
Inspirational quotes and aphorisms about productive weekends:
- It’s not for nothing that Saturday and Sunday are called «weekends». On this day, you must definitely go out into nature, out of the city and outside your comfort zone.
- Make the most of your weekend so that on Monday you don’t regret that the past two days were empty.
- Don’t wait until Friday to enjoy life. Weekends are your chance to change your life to enjoy every day.
- Don’t leave weekends to chance, plan ahead and make the most of every moment.
- To an enthusiastic creator, a day off seems like hard labor.
- Enjoy every minute of your day off, because time is the most valuable resource you have.
- Weekends are your personal time, don’t waste it. Make your dreams come true and you will enjoy not only weekends, but every day.
- With big plans for the weekend, as usual, there is a huge percentage of unfulfilled desires.
- All week you make incredible plans for the weekend, and you yourself wake up at one o’clock and sit stupidly on the Internet all day. And life passes…
- Life doesn’t have days off, but you can take time off at your own expense.
Weekend Morning Quotes
Weekend mornings are a special time to let yourself relax and enjoy the moment. The alarm clock no longer controls your life, the boss will not call with a reprimand, so you can soak in bed longer without any consequences.
If you want to meet the morning on Saturday and Sunday with a good mood and positive, get inspired by quotes about the right mood on a day off.
Weekend morning phrases:
- The main task on Friday is not to forget to turn off the alarm so as not to ruin your weekend!
- The farther from Monday, the better the morning.
- Oh, this weekend! You go to bed early — it’s a pity in the evening. You get up late — it’s a pity in the morning. I have to sleep during the day — I would still spend it on business …
- The law of meanness. On weekends, you go to bed in the morning, and at 9 in the morning you are already invigorated. On weekdays, you go to bed at 10-11 pm, get up at 7 am and feel as if you have been unloading the wagons all night.
- How to explain to a child that on Saturday 8 o’clock in the morning it is deep night?
- That morning when you wake up and don’t have to go anywhere, DIVINE!
- On weekends, phone calls before 10 a. m. should be prohibited by the Law on the Protection of the Senses of Sleepers…
- The weekend was invented in order to sleep until it stops.
- How nice — early Saturday morning — to give a child a rattling toy, and with the words «show dad» to direct him towards the bedroom…
- Early morning… Bliss… Tiredness… I wake up… Today I’m at home… Hello, walls, comfort and peace! Hello my favorite holiday!
Sad weekend quotes
Returning to work after a long weekend is not a very pleasant prospect. Let the thought that you are not alone in your sufferings support you — many quotes convey the pain of realizing that the weekend has passed, and there is still a whole week before the new one.
Look at the phrases of people who are also having a hard time saying goodbye to the weekend:
- Sunday is over and I’m completely unprepared for Monday.
- A well-lived weekend is a badly started weekday…
- On Monday we always say that the weekend was too short.
- When the weekend is over, all that remains is nostalgia and the feeling that time has passed too quickly.
- The weekend is like a gift that we wait all week, but unwrap it too quickly.
- When the weekend ends, there is always a feeling of loss in the soul.
- The best thing about the weekend is the opportunity to forget about everything, but their end always reminds of reality.
- The first five days after the weekend are always so hard…
- I need the weekend after the weekend to take a break from the weekend…
- Monday is the day of judgment, on which we pay for sinful weekends.
Funny weekend quotes
Nothing compares to the feeling when the weekend comes — two days when you can forget about work and just enjoy life. And if you add a portion of humor to this, it will turn the weekend into a real holiday.
We have collected for you the funniest quotes about the weekend, which will help cheer you up and give brightness to every day of rest.
Cool quotes about the weekend:
- So, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, we pass, we pass, we don’t delay Saturday and Sunday.
- On weekends I always have two things to do: sleep and get ready for bed.
- The weekend is the hidden treasure we’ve been looking for all week.
- Saturday is the hardest day of the week. You need to rest, and sleep, and clean the apartment, and take a walk, and drink. And you don’t know where to start.
- Day off: woke up, ate, tired.
- The weekend was great, there is something to remember! …but I can’t…
- See something flashed before my eyes? It was the weekend!
- Well, how are your business postponed for the weekend?
- I’ll spend the weekend in a noisy company… vacuum cleaner, washing machine and TV…
- What a weekend! I don’t want to go anywhere at all, except from myself.
- Do you also have a day when you wash, cook, wash, clean, iron, is considered a day off?
- He has seven Fridays a week and all weekends.
- How nice it is to do nothing and then relax!
- How quickly the weekend flies — I don’t even have time to get out of bed!
- Weekend went like this: dark, light, dark, light, Monday.
- The coolest thing about work is salary, days off and vacation…
- All my grandiose plans for the weekend were covered with a soft blanket.
- I don’t like weekends. You just get ready to sit by the fireplace with a cup of coffee in a rocking chair… And then it suddenly turns out that you have neither a fireplace, nor coffee, nor a rocking chair.
- What are you going to do this weekend? I haven’t been on the couch for a long time, a lot of things have accumulated there…
- Weekends are held under the motto «you can’t stop eating!» the most important thing now is to put a comma.
Short quotes about the weekend with meaning
There are so many things to do and worries in our lives that we often forget that the weekend is not just a break from work, but also an opportunity to stop and think about life.
Short quotes in a concise form push us to think about life, inspiring change or awareness of some inconspicuous little things.
Small thoughtful statuses about the weekend:
- Allow yourself to enjoy life instead of just living it.
- Don’t wait for the weekend to live life to the fullest. Live every day like it’s a weekend.
- Happy moments in life don’t come every day, but weekends are an exception.
- On weekends we take a break from work, but we work on ourselves.
- Feel free on the weekend to learn how to fly in everyday life.
- Weekends can be more productive than weekdays.
- Give your weekends a chance to make you smile.
- Use this day off to discover new facets of life.
- Only money ends faster than the weekend.
- There are so many temptations in life, and only a few days off.
- Sunday is a strange object, like a day off, but it seems not.
- Every Sunday I’m spoiled by waiting for Monday.
- The week is awarded on Sunday.
- I am never as busy as during my leisure hours.
- Don’t wait for someone to create a weekend for you. Create them yourself.
- On weekends, you need to do what you dreamed about all week.
- Stop and enjoy the beauty of the world around you on weekends.
- Turn your weekend into a master class in life.
- Many days off are never enough.
- Sunday is a transitional milestone from joy to sadness.
Weekends are the time to stop and just enjoy the moment. It doesn’t matter how you spend your day off, the main thing is that it be pleasant and memorable for you.
You can use our holiday quotes and beautiful sayings to express your feelings and emotions, cheer up friends or colleagues, and maybe even inspire someone to do something new and interesting. And don’t forget, every weekend is a little life, so live it like it’s the last time, so as not to regret anything on weekdays.