80+ Pregnancy Quotes for Expecting Mothers
Pregnancy is not just a phase of life but an experience that changes a life for a lifetime.
Though pregnancy is a beautiful and stressful thing that can bring fear, joy, anxiety, and pain to you as an expectant mother and also brings changes to your body like gaining weight, vomiting, frequent irritation, stretch marks, back pain, discomfort, and so on.
Despite the pain and fear, the excitement of bringing a cute little one to the world, someone that breathes, grew inside of you, and calls you ‘Mum’ is remarkable and is worth the journey.
There are some inspired pregnancy quotes below to take you through and after your pregnancy period.
- Don’t be shy of bringing another life to the world; be excessively grateful to God for giving you an excellent opportunity to recreate.
- Having a being growing and living inside of you is one of the most beautiful arts in human form; nature is seen in the most dependent relationship between two lives.
- If you have never carried a baby, then you do not know what struggle means. Even with the struggle, you anticipate the arrival of your cute little one.
- Pregnancy is like living with someone who shares the same heartbeat, joy, pain, and waiting nine months before seeing their face.
- The first time you get the news of being pregnant is very exciting. You start feeling a baby growing inside of you, and it promises to be a lifetime of adventure.
- When you are told there is something impossible as a mother, you smile at such ignorance because carrying a living child in you for nine months is not an easy task, and it is a possibility.
- Trust your body to birth and the collective power of women worldwide with you. “You are powerful, bold, and beautiful.
- It is an incredible crazy growing love for someone you have not even met.
- Watching your belly grow, feeling the little kicks, and hearing your baby’s heartbeat is so incredible.
- As an expectant mother, spending hours dreaming about the adorable little one living inside of you and wondering who they will turn out to be is totally normal.
- When a baby is born, you just know a life of endless possibilities lies ahead of you.
- The biggest gift life has given you is having someone grow inside of you and calls you mom when they are finally out.
- Expecting a baby is just the beginning of precious moments to look forward to as your baby grows.
- Motherhood is the stage in life where you experience heaven and hell at the same time, and it can be huge and scary. It is also the biggest gamble in the world which is the glorious life force.
- Pregnancy challenges you in ways you never thought were possible. Though it is a beautiful and incredible challenge.
- The kicks of your baby and pushes of their little hands remind you that you were never alone during the pregnancy journey.
- Pregnancy is like an endless wait, but when your baby finally comes, it becomes an endless love.
- The love you feel for your little child living inside of you is divine; it is not like the love you feel for everyone else.
- Pregnancy brings out the wildness inside of you because you can go the extra mile to protect your baby.
- Sometimes you feel like giving up as a mother, but there is a strong kick from inside that reminds you that there is someone who already believes in you.
- Be everything you need your child to be while waiting on his/her arrival because once the child is out, you have another human whose character is shaped by yours.
- We learn how to take responsibility and how to cater to our family through the behavior of keeping a baby alive through the tough ups and downs of pregnancy.
- Who is the strongest human on earth? It is not the warrior on the battlefield, nor a king but a woman who is the first guardian, protector, and knight in shining armor of her child from the first day of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy brings a sense of acceptance because your baby is going to love you always without condition and nothing beats that awareness.
- Pregnancy is the best way to understand the sanctity of life because of the pain and struggle you endure to make sure your baby has an easy passage to earth.
- A woman’s most daring task is to birth another human; she is the carrier, the protector, and reflection of humanity which the child would stand before on arrival.
- Great and small people, smart and geniuses, kings and queens, everyone once was residents within a mother’s womb, pregnancy is the concealing, and birthing is revealing.
- A woman’s body is the temple of the Lord; she opens the temple for both the natural and the supernatural to communicate. She brings with her a cute little piece of heaven in the form of babies.
- A woman risks everything to give life to another human being by being pregnant and being the only source of life for another one(baby).
- Ask a woman who is carrying a child if you want to learn confidence in the face of uncertainty and risk? She is acutely aware of a million things that may go wrong, yet she is confident to face the risks.
- If there exist memories of the times babies were in the womb, it would probably be an endless dialog between a resident and a host about the newfound relationship.
- Pregnancies are defining moment in a woman’s life, it shows how powerful her mind is, how strong her body is and how essential life is to her.
- Pregnancy makes you productive even without doing anything.
- Being pregnant means every day is one day closer to meeting the other love of your life.
- You can never really understand families until you have carried most of your family inside of you for nine good months, and in that time, you have shared your life with them.
- A baby will always make your heart fuller, your home happier, and your future brighter.
- Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.
- Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about her being and shows her that she is stronger than the fears.
- You are my Sun, my Moon, and the brightest of my stars. With you in my arms, a little sun rises.
- Carrie Fisher quotes, “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be. ”
- Ashlee Simpson quoted, “Being pregnant was the healthiest I have ever been in my life, except for the cupcakes.”
- Marty Klazmerr quoted, “I love you bigger than the world and sky.”
- Charles Osgood wrote in his quote that “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.”
- Franklin P. Jones quotes, “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance”.
- “A baby is God’s way of saying life should go on.” Carl Sandburg.
- You are proof that blind love even love before first sight does exist. By Araceli M. Ream
- Broke Burke quoted, “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing both physically and mentally.
- “A strong intention, an open mind, and a relaxed mind are the main ingredients for an active birth.” – Janet Balaskas.
- Judy Ford quotes, “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life. ”
- “Family is not an important thing, but it is everything.” Michael J. Fox
- Jane Weideman quotes that “Giving birth should be your greatest achievements, not your greatest fear.”
- Christine Feehan quotes, “Of course I can do all this. I am pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition does not change my personality.”
- “I am never been as happy as when I am pregnant; I literally would have 10 babies if I could,” said Tori Spelling.
- “Now my tummy is as noble as my heart,” said Gabriela Mistral.
- Marie Reid quotes, “Giving birth is not a matter of pushing, expelling the baby but a yielding and surrendering to birth energy.”
- Maggie Scarf quotes, “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.”
- Catherine Jones quotes, “Whether your pregnancy was medically coaxed, meticulous planned, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain, your life will never remain the same.
- There is only one pretty child on earth, and every mother has it – Chinese Proverb.
- “We have a secret tale in our culture, and it is not that birth is painful. It is that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm.
- Of all the rights of females, the greatest is to be a mother – Lin Yutang.
- Carlos Santana said in his quote, “When a baby comes, you can smell two things, the smell of the flesh, which smells like chicken soup, and the smell of lilies that smell like the flower of another garden, the spiritual garden.”
- “If I had do over of my life, instead of I wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I would have cherished every moment and realized that a wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God” – Erma Bombeck quote.
- Maureen Hawkins quoted, “Before you were born, I loved you, Before you were concieved, I wanted you. Before you were here an hour, I would have chosen to die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.”
- A baby is something you carry inside of you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart for a lifetime, probably until the day you die – Mary Mason.
- Author quotes, “No matter how bad my days been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.”
- Sandra Chami Kassis said in her quote, “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.”
- Evan Esar – Pregnancy makes you eat more, not because you enjoy the food, but because of the nourishments it gives both you and your baby”.
- 1 Samuel 1:27 “For this child, I prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.”
- Sue Atkins quote that “There is no such thing as a perfect parent, so just be a real one.”
- “Note that if you are a mom, you are a superhero, period.” – Rosie Pope.
- What your children believe is what they become. So, speak to them as if they are the wisest, most beautiful, kindest, and magical humans on earth. – Broke Hampton
- Hillary Duff quotes, “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.”
- A.A Milne said in her quote that “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. ”
- “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: “Fetch.” – Bruce Lansky.
- “Children reinvent your world for you.” Susan Sarandon.
- Heather Wittenberg said, “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.”
- Rajneesh quotes, “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. Though the woman existed, the mother never existed before. A mother is something absolutely new.”
- “Life is like a flame of love that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility” – Kate Douglas Wiggin.
- Nikki Dalton quotes, “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mother lasts forever.”
- “Think of stretch marks during pregnancy as service stripes for womanhood. ”- Joyce Armor.
- Holly Madison quotes, “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person and as a woman. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my own life and made me reexamine my personal and professional goals.”
- “Life is always a rich and steady moment when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.”- E.B. White.
During your pregnancy period or after the baby is born, there are lots of flying emotions you will like to pass to your child or even words of encouragement to yourself because the journey of pregnancy gives a front row view of life. The aforementioned quotes are just the best you can use to express your feelings.
100 Maternity Quotes [The Best Quotes About Pregnancy]
Maternity Quotes For Expecting Moms
Looking for some inspirational pregnancy quotes to get your excited for your little one? The list below has 100 maternity quotes from celebrities, authors and politicians.
I’ve also included tons of quotes from literature about pregnancy and parenthood as some of the best advice is found in books.
Whether you are looking for funny pregnancy quotes or something more profound, the list below has everything you need including easy Instagram captions you can use with your cute pregnancy photos.
Still looking for inspiration after looking at all these quotes?
Make sure to check out my list of 51 Best Pregnancy Movies To Watch When You’re Expecting. They are sure to get you in the mood!
100 Early Signs Of Pregnancy (The Weird And Unusual!)
25 Ways To Announce A Pregnancy To Family In Person
33 Fall Pregnancy Announcements
Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes
Pregnancy is such an exciting time and it can be fun to read quotes and comments from other moms who have already gone through the highs and lows of pregnancy.
Below are some fun inspirational maternity quotes for expecting mamas:
2.“I begin to love this little creature, and to anticipate his birth as a fresh twist to a know which I do not wish to unite.” – Mary Wollstonecraft
3. “A great adventure is about to begin” – Winnie The Pooh
4. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
5. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life”-Judi Ford
6. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
7. “The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do. ” – Deborah Norville
8. You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
9. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
10. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
11. “During labor, the most important thing is to get primal and surrender to the process.” – Ricki Lake
12. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
13. “It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering” – Beyonce
14. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I would rather go to war.” -George W. Bush
15. “Pregnancy and childbirth make a woman an instant mother. But, all the days that follow thereafter with the love, caring, nurturing, cuddling, and worry is what makes her mom.”– unknown
16. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.”― Sandra Chami Kassis
17. “The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
18. “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” -Kamand Kojouri
19. “Pregnancy = “the slow, difficult, and delightful apprenticeship in attentiveness, gentleness, forgetting oneself. The ability to succeed in this path without masochism and without annihilating one’s affective, intellectual, and professional personality – such would seem to be the stakes to be won through guiltless maternity.” Julia Kristeva
20. “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life” – Hilary Duff
21. “If you want to know the value of a month, ask a pregnant woman, if a month matters in her pregnancy. ” – Sunday Adelaja
23. “You and I. Hand in hand. An endless story of love. A love that grew in me for 9 months and only grows bigger each day.
You and I. Hand in hand. An endless journey. Countless steps. One destination – your happiness.
You and I. Hand in hand. My heart and blood. I’ll share it all – take it – my whole life is you.”- Veronika Jensen
24. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria
25. “I’m not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me the drugs”– Madonna
26. “Pregnancy is the only time in a woman’s life she can help God work a miracle” – Emma Bombeck
27. “(Pregnancy) makes me feel like a woman, it makes me feel all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason… to have a little life inside you is amazing” – Angelina Jolie
28. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder and I sit here in the middle of it all and I wonder who in the world you will turn out to be” – Carrie Fisher
29. “The moment a child is born, a mother is also born” – Osho
Maternity Quotes For Social Media
31. Not every day of pregnancy is easy, but every day brings me closer to you
32. 9 months preparing to fall in love for a lifetime
33. Life’s biggest miracle is having a new life grow inside you
34. Pregnancy is the only time in your life when you fall in love with someone you have never met
35. So excited to meet this little one who is half me and half the man I love
36. I’ve known you for every second of your life and I will love you for every second of mine
37. I hold you in my heart and soon I will hold you in my arms
38. No one else will ever know how much I love you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside
39. Just when you think you know what love is, a little miracle comes along
40. A baby fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty
41. Before we had you we had each other and now you are here and we have everything
42. I love when I run about my daily tasks and I will your sweet kicks telling me I’m not alone
43. I’m not saying its going to be easy, but I know its going to be worth it!
44. A baby makes love stronger, the night longer, savings smaller and a home much happier
45. The day a baby is born marks the beginning of a beautiful new chapter
Pregnancy Captions For Instagram
47. Looking for some fun Instagram captions to go with your cute maternity photos? Check these options out!
48. My biggest adventure is about to begin
49. Love this bump and all those kicks
50. Waiting on you
51. Can’t wait to spread our love to our baby girl/boy who we will meet soon
52. “Peep peep, baby bump wanting to come out”
53. Can’t wait to meet our Sweet Baby.
54. Happiness is on the way.
55. I am so in love with these kicks.
56. We are waiting on your, and will continue to wait. Whenever you are ready
57. Getting closer to the home stretch
58. Nauseous. Tired. Can’t Sleep. Can’t See My Toes. Thrilled. That’s Pregnancy.
59. I’m now always hungry, tired, or both.
Pregnancy Quotes From The Bible
61. “For this child I prayed; and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” 1 Samuel 1:27
62. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5
63. “3 Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. 4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. “ – Psalm 127: 3-41
64. “7 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created.” – James 1:17-18
65. “13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ” – Psalm 139:13-18
Pregnancy Quotes From Books
There’s nothing like curling up with a good book and the maternity quotes below come from some of my favorite novels and non-fiction books.
66. “When you’re pregnant, you can think of nothing but having your own body to yourself again, yet after having given birth you realize that the biggest part of you is now somehow external, subject to all sorts of dangers and disappearance, so you spend the rest of your life trying to figure out how to keep it close enough for comfort. That’s the strange thing about being a mother: until you have a baby, you don’t even realize how much you were missing one. ” – Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
67. “When you moved, I felt squeezed with a wild infatuation and protectiveness. We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that.” Suzanne Finnamore, The Zygote Chronicles
No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. #pregnancyQuote
— The Pulse Hospital (@pulsehospital) October 20, 2010
69. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots. ” – Emily Perkins, Novel About My Wife
70. “We only have babies when we’re young enough not to know how grim life turns out.” – Gregory Maguire, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
71. “You look great,” he said.
It made her smile, even if it was a lie. “I’m as big as a house.”
He laughed. “I like houses. In fact, I’m thinking about architecture as a career.” – Kristin Hannah, The Things We Do for Love
72. “The pregnant body is not solely its owner’s domain. In gestating another person you become public property.” – Sinéad Gleeson, Constellations: Reflections From Life
73. “There is no right or wrong way to be pregnant, to become a mother, to make a family. There is only one way—your way, which will inevitably be filled with tears, mistakes, doubt, but also joy, relief, triumph, and love.” – Angela Garbes, Like a Mother: A Feminist Journey Through the Science and Culture of Pregnancy“
74. She used to say that the human heartbeat was the first music that a person heard, and that every child was born knowing the rhythm of her mother’s song. ” – Kate Morton, The Clockmaker’s Daughter
75. “The number of people struggling with pregnancy-related stress, pain, and anger at a time that we collectively pretend is the happiest of their lives is staggering.” – Soraya Chemaly, Rage Becomes Her: The Power of Women’s Anger
76. “Why should every pregnant woman be expected to read the same book? Or any book? Being pregnant isn’t that complicated. What to Expect When You’re Expecting shouldn’t be a book. It should be a Post-it: ‘Take your vitamins. Don’t drink vodka. Get used to empire waistlines.” – Rainbow Rowell, Attachments
77. “You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.” – Dave Barry, Dave Barry Turns Fifty
78. “He kissed my belly, “Just think. All the love that we have for each other, we put it in this safe place here. ” He kissed my belly again.” – Tara Brown, My Side
79.“You are the closest I will ever come to magic.”– Suzanne Finnamore, The Zygote Chronicles
Quotes about Parenting For Expecting Moms
Below you will find some interesting citations that aren’t exactly pregnancy quotes but more reflections and advice on parenting from some famous names.
In addition to these cute quotes, you might find some comfort in my list of 101 Tired Mom Quotes For The Mother Who Needs A Break.
81. “In the end, that’s what being a parent is all about — those precious moments with our children that fill us with pride and excitement for their future, the chances we have to set an example or offer a piece of advice, the opportunities to just be there and show them that we love them.” ― Barack Obama, 2011
82. “Be nice to your children, for in the end they will choose your rest home”. – Phyllis Diller
83. ” A two year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it” – Jerry Seinfeld
84. “My biggest parenting conundrum: why it is so hard to put someone who is already sleepy to sleep “– Christine Teigen (@chrissyteigen)
85. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials”– Meryl Streep
86.“You can’t really get kids into anything, I’ve realized. You can push them a bit, but motivation is a really hard thing” – Nicole Kidman
87. “How can you expect your children to meet expectation when you set no boundaries?” – Jo Frost, Supernanny
88. ” I think as mothers we are all just trying our best” – Gisele Bunchen
89. ” Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing” – Ricki Lake
90. ” Really the only way I know to raise kids is to really listen. Its perhaps the most important thing any parent can do” – Angelina Jolie.
91. “A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.” Ben Franklin
92. “I love you bigger than the world and sky” – Mary Klazmer
93. “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – James E. Faust
94. “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” – Elder M. Russell Ballard
95.“Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Grosky
96.“Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” –Gilda Radner
97. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” –Unknown
98. “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
🍼 makes love stronger
🍼 the days shorter
🍼 the night longer
🍼 savings smaller
🍼 and a home happier
👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 👶🏼 🚼 #pregnancyquote #quoteoftheday #pregnancyquotes #pregnancy #pregnant#SpeciallyMe #SpeciallyMeBrand pic. twitter.com/R1dZWNb97l
— SpeciallyMe (@speciallymeco) January 30, 2021
Quotes For Your Pregnancy Announcement
If you are looking for some great pregnancy captions for Instagram, make sure to check out the ideas below:
23 Adorable Disney Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
25 Rainbow Baby Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
300 + Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
21 Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
More Pregnancy Tips
8 Ways to Naturally Ease Sciatica in Pregnancy
How To Have A Baby On A Budget
Statuses about children and pregnancy. The most beautiful pregnancy statuses for expectant mothers! Funny statuses about pregnancy
Pregnancy for a woman is God’s providence, pregnancy for a man is a test of sincerity of feelings…
There is a big difference between getting pregnant and getting pregnant!
A man is never a cosmos. And a pregnant woman in the second half of pregnancy, at least, is a closed space for another human being.
Truly happy is the girl who carries under her heart a child conceived by a man.
Make it a rule to terminate the pregnancy while still in the period.
Nothing spoils a woman like a man.
Classic Pregnancy Quotes
A real family begins with the birth of a child…
Unfortunately, reproductive physiology is such that contact is necessary.
When she comes out, pinch her nose, and I will blow into her mouth, the child will jump out of her.
Ultimate classic pregnancy quotes
Before you get pregnant, you have to get married so that someone has to have sex with you!
And I was kicked and bounced all night today… What an interesting feeling it is when someone lives inside you 🙂
I’m pregnant! — I don’t remember us… — You were drunk! I don’t remember ever getting so drunk!
Nowadays, only. .. another pregnant woman can give up her seat on a bus to a pregnant woman.
Children are the flowers of life. How I want this bouquet…
The only bright spot was a cheerful poster in pink colors and the inscription on top: «Pregnancy is the natural state of a woman.» It turns out that until now I have been in the unnatural?!
It’s so nice to wake up in the morning with peace in your soul, with love in your heart, with light music in your head and with a tiny life inside…
First pregnancy — for the wedding. The second is for money. The third — wanted. The fourth, fifth and subsequent — let them run, it’s a pity or something.
Pregnancy is a virus that is carried by men, but exclusively by women.
With my taste preferences, I am generally afraid of getting pregnant. Perhaps I would like wool or machine oil. Or capture Bulgaria.
No, Thomas. I’m not pregnant. — God bless! With your ears and my face, our children are not to be envied.
Happy classic pregnancy quotes
I’m even curious what it’s like to know that you’re about to become a father? Did Tom pee in his pants out of fear or was he just confused?
When we quarreled with your dad (and we quarreled mainly because it seemed to me that he did not correctly guess my whimsical charades, which means — oh, horror! — does not love me), he ran out to take a breath of air, choking on severe lack of words. And I clasped you with my hands over the ball of your stomach and lamented that, well, they don’t understand us, they don’t love us, and we were left alone, but we won’t leave each other, never, and always understand without further ado … Your dad would come back, put a flowering cherry plum sprig in front of us, and say his meek «Forgive me.»
When I grow up and educate myself, I will write a movie about real childbirth. About how things really happen here. Very famous actors will be filmed there, this is important. Everyone should know what it is to give birth to a person. Maybe if we knew more about this side of a complex human life, if we didn’t consider it only a female attraction, then there would be fewer wars?
The most powerful adrenaline rush is not a roller coaster, but waiting for the result of a pregnancy test!
A child is a message from God, made with love.
When a woman is about to give birth, nature does something with her, surrounds her with some kind of aura, gives her a special attraction…
Luxury Classic Pregnancy Quotes
Having crossed the threshold of motherhood, I suddenly became public property, the animate equivalent of a public park. That cutesy expression «You’re eating for two now, honey» perfectly conveys the fact that even your dinner is no longer your business. Indeed, when the land of the free has mastered the methods of coercion, the expression «You now eat for us» implies that two hundred and something million sticking their noses around will object if you want to eat a donut with jam, rather than a full meal of organic products and vegetables, including all five major food groups.
The girls who wrote «Hooray, I’m not pregnant» in the toilet with blood?
Pregnant women have a special energy, they radiate warmth.
They say that in order for a man to feel what pregnancy is, he needs to tie 1.5 kg of cereal to each leg, give a sleeping pill, diuretic and tie something like a stomach to his belt, and send him to work!
Do you want to be the father of my child? — What? — Just give me cum.
Andrei was affectionate with her, called her a little blood, at first they did not even think about children, they just lived next to each other, enjoying their closeness, and nothing more. A child could even interfere with this happiness. But then, somehow, gradually, stealthily, just because there was a danger of violating the eternal order of family majesty, anxiety arose from somewhere, something that at first was avoided and feared, now they began to guard — will it or will it not? Months passed, nothing changed, and then the expectation grew into impatience, then into fear.
If you have ever seen the eyes of a happy pregnant woman, then you will agree with me that no diamonds can compare with the beautiful sparkle of these eyes!
Why is it necessary to become ugly in order to give birth to a new being?
In general, pregnant women are usually treated as imbeciles. Like, a normal person will not reach such an absurd state.
Humorous classic pregnancy quotes
He moved, the child moved! — Oh my God! — No, wait… No, it’s the elastic band on the shorts is torn.
Emilien, I’m pregnant! — But how? — The wind blew. I forgot to close the window.
Little daughter came to her father and asked the little one: «Two strips — good?» Dad got sick.
And I had no idea that the contemplation of a pregnant woman is so calming — as soon as I get into the subway car, all the sitting guys fall asleep…
Yeah.. pregnancy is such a thing: either it is affectionate and loving, or… — Cruel, vengeful and castrating? — Well, I wanted to say «capricious» . .. — Well, everything is still ahead.
You are a sailor, I am a sailor. You are a fisherman, I am a fisherman. You are on land, I am at sea, how did you get pregnant?
The girl decided to inform her husband about her pregnancy in an original way — she renamed her name on her husband’s phone to the name «Stork», and in the morning, when her husband left for work, she sent him a text message: «I have already left … I will be back in about 8 months … Wait «)))
I am pregnant. — Are you pregnant with a baby? — How long have you been sniffing these markers? Of course, a child!
ultrasound showed that they will have… WEDDING!
The whole time I was pregnant with Kevin, I struggled with the very idea of Kevin, with the belief that I had demoted myself, gone from driver to car, from landlady to home.
Now everyone is getting married «on a whim», but I don’t want to… But I want the person I love to marry me not because she’s pregnant, but because she loves me and can’t live without me even for a second. ..
My girl has a bun in the oven, and I guess you know who the damn baker is.
There is no more valuable and more careful gift from a loved one than a new little heart that beats inside you!
It’s not a sin to be envious when girls take tampons in front of you in a pharmacy, and you get a pregnancy test.
No guy can understand — 3 minutes are worth a lot when you expect that you will be given a pregnancy test.
— My dear dear cat, my tummy is growing from love. In it, baby, such a paw, squeak and say “DAD”.
– Beloved, please give me three magic words that connect the hearts of lovers forever. — I’m pregnant, my love!
It’s time to buy a red marker, a pregnancy test and get ready for the wedding!
– Man, are you pregnant?! Behave like a capricious pregnant lady!
– Do I pay much attention to what you say? — Well, what are you, no, not every day I hear from a man: “Your task is to give birth to a child for me!”
There is no more valuable and precious cargo in the world than a little desired baby in a mother’s tummy.
Every peasant knows from time immemorial that in order for a goose or turkey to get fat for the New Year, it is hung up in a net and force-fed. In other words, he is deprived of the opportunity to move, and fed for slaughter. And in 2-3 weeks it is ready.
The inscription on the maternity hospital: hey, gay, strays!
Selling a pregnancy test… positive
I went out into the fresh air to work up an appetite. And, judging by the stomach, worked up. – A.V. Ivanov
is my bunny. — Yes my Sunshine! – and when will we have sunbeams
In order not to feel sick from many people around you, you can get pregnant and then you will feel sick from one — Evgeny Khankin
Envy is when you buy a pregnancy test in a pharmacy, and the girl in front of you — tampons
Calendar reform does not shorten the pregnancy. – Stanislav Jerzy Lec
It’s so cool when your boyfriend tells you: “Dress warmer, you still have my children to give birth!”
Desirable rubber band is stuff for drychka. – A.V. Ivanov
A Catholic woman is already allowed to avoid pregnancy with the help of mathematics, but it is strictly forbidden to resort to chemistry or physics. – Henry Louis Mencken
… Girls live in a world of fear. They are afraid of never getting pregnant and are afraid to fly in…
Sign at the entrance to the Chinese maternity hospital: Enough!!!
The safest way to protect yourself is by mouth. – A.V. Ivanov
Virtual communication leads to immaculate conception and the birth of children with avatar faces and nicknames. – Elena Ermolova
You don’t really know a guy until you ask him to put on a condom. – Madonna
Comment: I’ll explain right away — I won’t explain! – V. Galashev
Everything in a woman is a mystery and the key to everything is her pregnancy.
– Dear, you will soon become a dad! – Eh, I wanted to be an astronaut…
The problem not only went deeper, but also led to an unwanted pregnancy. – Mikhail Mamchich
Half trusting is like being a little pregnant. – Alexander Kargin-Utkin
Tell me, did you have pregnant women in your family?
Having crossed the threshold of motherhood, I suddenly became public property, the animate equivalent of a public park. That cutesy expression You now eat for two, dear perfectly conveys the fact that even your dinner is no longer your business. Indeed, when the land of the free has mastered the methods of coercion, the expression You now eat for us implies that two hundred and something million sticking their noses around will object if you want to eat a donut with jam, rather than a full meal of organic products and vegetables, including all five major food groups. The right to command pregnant women will certainly be included in the Constitution.
A man walks into a pharmacy: «Two pregnancy tests and two validols.»
The most interesting situation is when a woman who finds herself in an interesting position is very interested: which of the possible applicants for paternity put her in such an interesting position? – Yury Tatarkin
It would be time to decorate not only T-shirts, but also wedding dresses with inscriptions… For example, the inscription: NOT… PREGNANT!!! – Vladimir Borisov
A man is never a cosmos. And a pregnant woman in the second half of pregnancy, at least, is a closed space for another human being.
The female body is like a clockwork: as soon as you start it, it ticks for nine months. – Mikhail Mamchich
The hen Ryaba saw Faberge eggs and did not envy the hen that gave birth to these eggs… – Vladimir Borisov
All the time that I was pregnant with Kevin, I struggled with the very idea of Kevin, with the conviction that I lowered myself in position, has evolved from a driver to a car, from a landlady to a home.
The best contraceptive is a glass of cold water: not before or after, but instead. NN 1 Humor)
The best contraceptive is pregnancy.
Abortion, womb! palindrome) — Stepan Balakin
Dad, I’m pregnant, here is a list of suspects
A strained relationship with a condom is not a burden. — Evgeny Khankin
Tests for — these are take-off green sticks. – Vladimir Borisov
You can’t live like that! It’s time to protect yourself! – Maya Chetvertova
They say they have invented an absolutely reliable birth control pill. Too late. It would be better if she was a bone in an apple that the serpent offered to Eve. – Stanislav Jerzy Lec
They made me so in the heat of the moment… – A.V. Ivanov
Any pregnant woman is like a Trojan horse.
The best time to study is pregnancy, because two people study in one. – Elena Ermolova
Waiting for the birth of a baby is an amazing state, overflowing with emotions. Therefore, the woman herself, and her family and friends, by all means, need to post statuses about pregnancy in their social networks. These statuses can express interesting behavior, unusual preferences and sudden changes in the mood of the one who carries the baby under her heart.
Funny statuses about pregnancy
Of course, you can’t do without humor. Therefore, take note of the following statuses, which will definitely be able to find their place on the pages of Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and other social networks.
My girlfriend began to get better,
And they lie on the couch all day,
She also fights with her stomach.
And that’s all, because the children’s house is there.
I eat herring with chocolate,
Jelly with marmalade,
Borscht with cake,
Cookies with radish,
Because it’s in my stomach
I have a baby.
Someone will say that I am strange.
That I don’t know what I want.
I will answer, no, it’s not like that,
I just want a sandwich
I’ll season with sausage,
Apple and dried apricots,
And also with jam, cheese,
To make the taste seem sweet .
Don’t think badly,
My baby just lives in my tummy.
She asked her husband for a cake,
So that she wouldn’t feel sad.
But while he’s in the store,
I want some cabbage.
And then I want herring,
Sweet sticks, honey.
He pleases all the time,
Because the darling knows,
That I am expecting a baby.
Tastes are different.
Tears run from the desire for sweets.
And while I’m at the store, I need an orange.
Baby dictates tastes to me, and then sits, savoring.
Pregnancy statuses: beautiful, filled with emotions
Of course, pregnant women are full of emotions. Therefore, sometimes they really need to read statuses about pregnancy, from which a tear will well up, and they will fully understand their condition. Pay attention to the following options. Deep and meaningful statuses about pregnancy:
In anticipation of a miracle, I will not harm myself.
I will eat everything useful,
Listen to lovely music.
I will study all books and magazines,
Those that write about children.
And then I will sit quietly, and listen to my little blood.
I studied all the sites,
I read poems in them,
I also learned fairy tales,
Songs ringing souls.
And now I’m sitting, singing,
And I’m expecting a baby.
I dress out of fashion,
But in a way that is comfortable for my stomach,
Because its inhabitants,
I value it very much.
So that his house does not hurt,
No rubber bands, no belts,
I’ll jump into a vest,
And I’ll go for a walk in silence.
About pregnant women in verse
Of course, statuses about pregnancy are “waiting for a miracle”, these are not only short or rhyming sayings. Whole poems could be written about this situation.
A leg popped out on my stomach.
Oh, and this leg wants to run along the path.
But while sitting in me, daughter or son
Sometimes disturbing the rhythms of days and nights.
There, it’s warm in the tummy, and it’s perfectly visible,
When mommy doesn’t sleep,
Treasures every second,
While she carries it in herself,
Home of the most beloved creature on Earth.
Although pregnant women are sometimes strange,
But this strangeness was given to them from above, probably.
In order not to notice evil, the nervous system was protected.
And when the baby appeared, they were fully aware of themselves.
Wonder women and their behavior in verse
Pregnancy with sarcasm or peppercorns. They are also worth paying attention to.
I bought a test today,
And a red marker,
I’ll draw two lines,
To hide my fears.
Let him offer his hand to me,
He will call me in marriage.
And a beautiful bride
Then he will name her.
I got up early today,
I ironed again,
All diapers, undershirts,
The bed that was about to be made.
I’m ironing all the clothes again,
I’m checking the fasteners,
Because very soon,
I’ll see my baby.
The collection has been going on for a month already,
Thinking of a trip?
Yes, almost right,
But on the trip I need:
Pampers, wipes, pipettes,
Bottles, nipples, sliders, booties,
Envelope, creams, powders, saucers, 90 003
Wow I can’t dodge
Do not forget everything that is on the list,
When I go to the maternity hospital.
And yet, statuses about pregnancy, in anticipation of the most emotional meeting, can be short.
I left for the maternity hospital, I will return as a mother.
Today I put together a package that will give me a ticket to the maternity hospital.
Diapers, nappies, nipples, booties, of course clothes, and sweets for yourself.
Soon my husband will be walking under the windows, my mother, father and grandmother too,
Because in the world I will give birth to someone who is dearer to everyone’s life.
Boring, dull, monotonous life, will end very soon,
Just hold on.
Little, sweet, pretty little ball,
I don’t know if my daughter or son is sitting there.
But I feel a soft, tender body,
Which knows where to go.
Express your emotions and convey your feelings. It’s so sweet and sensual.
Daddy, are you awake? The baby is talking to you. I’m right here, in the dark, in my mother’s stomach. I have your nose and eyes, I feel your caresses, my laughter will soon flow, crying, or rather, but not from grief. And while I’m growing up, you protect your mother. I already love you all. Wait, I will come to you soon!
How good it is to know that another heart is beating inside you, from your beloved man.
The best load in the world is a baby in the belly!
Do you know what it’s like to put your hand on the belly of a pregnant girl… It’s like touching the universe… To the future small world… It’s wonderful! It’s incomparable to anything… It’s like touching the universe… Touching the beautiful… To the unknown…
It turned my head so much that I felt sick for 9 months…
I’m so funny… My navel is up… I walk slowly and I’m afraid to go to the maternity hospital… It’s so interesting — is she or he there, I’m not alone now 2 in 1…
If you are pregnant, this is temporary. If you are not pregnant — this is also temporary.
Pregnancy statuses — Pregnancy is a unique time in a woman’s life that is worth living on a royal scale!
Bunny, you know what I thought… Come on, if we have a girl, then we’ll call Ksyusha, and if it’s a boy, then Vlad. — WHAT? — I completely forgot to tell you! In short, I take a pregnancy test yesterday …
A cat is a drug of love, and from it the tummy grows. There, a little man, such a paw, will open his eyes and say «PAPA»!
The most powerful adrenaline rush is not a roller coaster, but waiting for the result of a pregnancy test!!!
God gave me an unspeakable miracle — I will become wiser, I will become a mother. Your heart beats like a butterfly in me — wake up, smile, and it will smile. It will not betray, it will be a joy, a particle of me, a golden starfall.
What a strange bliss to realize that there, inside, perfection grows and ripens, my angel, the fruit of my love.
You know, there is no one more beautiful than a pregnant woman… Happiness in the eyes… Love in the heart… Blush on the cheeks… But inside there is a little life…
A pregnancy test is like children’s tights: if there are 2 stripes, it means ASS!
Darling, tell me 3 great words that forever connect loved ones? — Honey, I’m pregnant!
You know, according to the results of one test, it turns out that you will have to live with me all your life! — What’s the test? — For pregnancy. ..
On the seventh month of happiness!
Sex and pregnancy are like ice cream and a sore throat.
Only a pregnant man can be more capricious than a pregnant woman.
A man is never a cosmos. And a pregnant woman in the second half of pregnancy, at least, is a closed space for another human being.
The best hairstyle is clean hair, the best make-up is healthy sleep, the best figure is pregnancy.
Under the moon and the sun, troubles will pass by, our house with you, passing by. We’ll watch the sparks by the fireplace. You will become a mother, and I will become a father …
Many girls want to marry only for love, but marry only because of pregnancy.
Best Pregnancy Statuses
on Statuses-Tut.ru! The most beautiful moment in a woman’s life can be considered the moment when she finds out that she is pregnant. And if the child is long-awaited, then the joy is doubled. This well-known phrase “You will have a child” turns the minds of both women and her men. Some of the superstitions hide their interesting position, but there are those, and they are the majority, who gladly tell everyone close about it. Just choose beautiful statuses about pregnancy and post it on your VKontakte or Odnoklassniki page. Very often, pregnancy is perceived as a heavy burden, both literally and figuratively. Some trips to the doctor are worth it! And these problems with weight, unstable hormonal levels, swelling, heaviness in the legs, frequent mood swings. And there are legends about the taste preferences of expectant mothers. Tears for any reason! But real men endure all the whims of a pregnant wife. What can you do, such is nature! If your beloved wife is pregnant, post cool pregnancy statuses on your social media page! Be patient, it’s only for nine months!
Interesting quotes about pregnancy with a second child!
Deciding to have a second child today is not easy. Not every family is ready for new moral and material expenses. They can be understood. And there are such mothers and fathers for whom the appearance of a second and even third baby is a great happiness. Children should always be welcome, especially if you’ve been waiting for a second child for so long. Statuses about pregnancy with a second child are interesting quotes for future parents about new opportunities and achievements in their loving family. You and your husband came to see a doctor, today you will know exactly the gender of your child. You are in anticipation, of course, you already have two beautiful sons, now you definitely should have a daughter. Mom’s helper, dad’s beauty, grandmother’s clever, grandfather’s baby. And now the moment of truth! Girl, baby, baby! Go to Statuses-Tut.ru and choose statuses about pregnancy as a girl, let all your relatives and friends know that dreams come true!
Statuses about pregnancy by a son from a beloved man!
Expectant parents are often asked a tricky question: “Who do you want more, a boy or a girl?” And we have to get out — we don’t care if it’s a boy, next time we’ll go for a girl, the child’s health is more important, the girl is fine too. But everyone knows that if the first child in the family, then for most men it should be a boy. For a mother, the gender of the baby is often not important; for her, the health of the child is a priority in the first place. And what difference does it make who is born. The main thing is that this child is from a beloved man! If you and your husband know for sure that you will have a boy, statuses about pregnancy with a son are for you. Go to Statuses-Tut.ru and choose the most touching quotes about pregnancy as a boy.
March 2022 – Page 5 – CSCE
Our promotions | News
03/27/2022 As part of the literary marathon «Wonderful Land of Chitalia» in the libraries of the city during the Week of Children’s and Youth Books in the Library «Elta» from March 21 to March 31, the Action «Time to Read» (6+) is held. The action began on March 21 with a smiley survey in the library “Book…
Next Campaign «Time to read»Continue
03/27/2022 2022 marks the 350th anniversary of the birth of Peter I the Great. Many documentaries and feature films have been shot about this famous person in the history of Russia, treatises, articles, novels, essays, and poems have been written. In the Library. M.E. Saltykov-Shchedrin at the current exhibition …
Next Literature review “Peter bequeathed to us…”Continue
03/27/2022 The first acquaintance with a fairy tale occurs most often in childhood, when mother or grandmother reads a book to us, and we are surprised to find ourselves in a country where fascinating stories and adventures, entertaining tales about everything in the world are hidden behind a book cover….
Next Fairy tale tour «When my friends are with me»Continue
Our promotions | News
03/27/2022 As part of the literary marathon «Wonderful Land of Chitalia» in the libraries of the city during the All-Russian Week of Children’s and Youth Books, the Library and Information Center «Zasosensky» hosts the quilt event «I like you!» (6+). The library staff invited the participants of the action to share their opinion on multi-colored stickers,…
Next Campaign-quilt «I like you!»Continue
Our exhibitions | News
03/27/2022 Like people, books have name days. In 2022, name days will be celebrated by many domestic and foreign works, which will be honored guests of the book exhibition «Book-Birthday Girl» (6+) at the Elta Library. Complementing the exhibition are quotes from the presented books and an interesting…
Next Book exhibition «Book-birthday girl»Continue
Our progress | News
03/26/2022 On March 25, a solemn event dedicated to the Day of the Cultural Worker was held in the Palace of Culture of Zheleznodorozhnikov. Employees of the city’s cultural institutions gathered in the auditorium: museums, libraries, music schools, houses of culture, etc. — people who every day open the doors to the world for the residents of the village …
Next Awarded on Cultural Worker’s DayContinue
For you guys! | Our promotions | News | What to read
03/26/2022 As part of the Literary Marathon «Wonderful Land of Chitalia» for the Week of Children’s Books, the Library of Microdistrict No. 5 hosted a review of new children’s literature «Journey to the Land of Unread Books» (6+) at the exhibition-view «Girls and boys, for you — new books» (6+). At the exposition…
Next Overview of new children’s literature «Journey to the land of unread books»Continue
For you guys! | News | What to read
03/26/2022 A book is an integral part of raising a child.