50+ Special To My Daughter Quotes You’ll Love
A mother’s love is something that truly cannot be explained.
Your daughter becomes your best friend from the moment she is born and continues to be one of life’s greatest gifts until you’re gone.
It’s natural to want to express to your daughter how much you truly love her!
That’s why we put together this list of To My Daughter quotes to give you the right words to express the depth of love you have for her.
Here are 45 beautiful quotes about the strength of a mother-daughter relationship. Let’s get started!
Special To My Daughter Quotes
Being a mother is definitely the hardest thing you will ever do, but it will also be the most beautiful part of your life.
Whether you’re reminiscing of happy memories of the past or thinking of joyful moments of the present, these special To My Daughter quotes will certainly give you all the feels!
“You are the best thing that’s ever been mine. ” – Taylor Swift
“You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you my daughter with all my heart.”
“If I could give you one thing in this life, I would give you the ability to see yourself how I see you every single day.”
“Never forget that whatever you go through, no matter what, I’ll always love you.”
“For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
“Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennet Henry
“My Dearest Baby, You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace.” – Serena Williams
“Sometimes when I feel so down and out, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, baby girl.”
“Your beautiful smile makes all the worries disappear. Your good heart is how I know you will also be truly loved. I’ve never been more proud of you, my daughter.”
Beautiful I Love My Daughter Quotes
Our daughters will always be our biggest achievement and our special bond can never be broken.
A mother’s love is a powerful force that knows no bounds!
Here are some beautiful I Love My Daughter Quotes to help you express to your daughter just how much you love her.
“I love my daughter more than I have ever found the words to say.”
“‘No matter how much I tell my daughter I love her, I always love her more than that.”
“My daughter inspires me to be the best version of myself.”
“My daughter is not the child I expected. She is so much more!”
“‘There is a place in my heart only my daughter can fill.”
“She’s my best friend—she’s everything to me. It’s always just been me and her against the world.” – Jacquelyn Middleton
“My daughter is more precious to me than all the treasure in the world.”
“From the very first moment I laid my eyes on you, you ran away with my heart. I will never stop loving you, my dear daughter.”
Heartfelt Quotes for My Daughter
What is it about mother-daughter quotes that instantly make us tear up?!
As mothers of daughters we can never truly make them understand just how much we love them until they become mothers themselves.
Only then will they really feel what a mother-daughter bond is!
Here are some heartfelt For My Daughter quotes for you to share with your daughter.
“Sweet girl, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.”
“‘Dear daughter, just watching you makes my heart smile.”
“If I could give my daughter 3 things, it would be the confidence to always know her self worth, the strength to chase her dreams and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.”
“In my daughter’s eyes I am a hero… I am strong and wise and I know no fear, but the truth is plain to see… she was sent to rescue me.” – Martina McBride
“I hope you believe in miracles because that is what you are to us.”
“Most of the time, a kiss and a hug from you is all it takes to make everything right in the world again.”
“Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
“You will stumble and fall. You will not have all the answers, and your heart will be broken. But you know what? I will be here for you through it all.”
“Just seeing that smile light up your face is enough to make me realize just how blessed I am.”
Quotes About Daughters That’ll Melt Your Heart
The challenges of motherhood will no doubt be your biggest surprise but also your greatest adventure.
This next list of quotes about daughters will certainly melt your heart!
“Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my daughters eyes and realize I’ve already created one.”
“Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.” – Jodi Picoult
“I don’t want my daughter to follow in my footsteps. I want her to walk the path beside me and go even further than I could have ever dreamed.”
“Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. ” – Caitlin Houston
“My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.” – Channing Tatum
“By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.”
“With the help of God, she’s the best thing I have ever been a part of.” – Serena Williams
“‘A hug from my daughter put everything into perspective.”
“Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
“Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.”
“A daughter is a mothers treasure, a father’s little angel, and one of the most beautiful gifts this world can give. They can be overdramatic at times but always shine with sweetness.”
“Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.” – Melia Keeton-Digby
Beautiful Daughter Quotes to Inspire You
We don’t always have an emotional road map, and sometimes we need inspiration to guide us along.
Use these beautiful daughter quotes to lift you up during hard times!
“I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.”
“If you find someone you love in life, you must hang onto it, and look after it, and if you were lucky enough to find someone who loved you, then you must protect it.” – Princess Diana
“Daughters hold our hand for a short while, but our hearts forever.”
“Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” – Agatha Christie
“I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.”
“Being a mother has been a master class in letting go. Try as we might, there’s only so much we can control. And, boy, have I tried – especially at first. As mothers, we just don’t want anything or anyone to hurt our babies.” – Michelle Obama
“A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
“If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.”
“A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
“A daughter is always on your mind and forever in your heart.”
Final Words on These Special Daughter Quotes
As a mother you are the only person who will ever truly understand your daughter.
God gave us a lifelong friend and its up to us to take our relationship to great heights!
Keep these mother daughter quotes near to your heart and use them as promise of the future.
We may not always be the best mother, but we will always be their mother and the first place they’ll go.
55 Beautiful Quotes About Being A Mother
Our Favorite Blackout Curtains for Kids to Travel With
8 of the Best Big Kid Strollers on the Market
13 Different Toy Storage Ideas for Your Living Room
11 Totally Cute Monthly Baby Photo Ideas
130+ Daughter Quotes — Baby Chick
When I found out I was pregnant with a daughter, I was thrilled and terrified all at the same time. I knew how hard it would be to raise a daughter; I was not the easiest daughter to raise! But I also felt so blessed to have a little girl who would hopefully become a lifelong friend, like my mom and I. These daughter quotes are a well-rounded collection of sentiments about having and raising a little girl.
Whether you’re looking for something sweet, funny, inspirational, or song lyrics, we’ve got some of the best daughter quotes right here. Check them out:
Sweet Daughter Quotes
1. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
2. Raising a daughter is like growing a flower. You give it your best. If you’ve done your job well, she blooms. – Unknown
3. Sometimes, when I need a miracle, I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I have already created one. – Unknown
4. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love. – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
5. She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter’s giggling. — Deasish Mridha
7. The most precious jewels you’ll have around your neck are the arms of your daughter. — Altaf ul Qadri
8. A daughter is God’s way of saying, I thought you could use a lifelong friend. – Unknown
9. Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin, sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. – Alan Beck
10. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. – Unknown
11. Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. – Winnie the Pooh
12. A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our hearts dance with joy. – Apollo M
13. Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with unending love. – J. Lee
14. I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. – Louisa May Alcott
15. A daughter is a rainbow — a curve of light through scattered mist that lifts the spirit with her prismatic presence. A daughter is a promise, kept. – Ellen Hopkins
16. My daughter is my greatest inspiration. – Whitney Houston
17. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter. – Prophet Mohammed
18. Daughters always revel in their mother’s admiration. And daughters always bask in their father’s love. ― Hendrith Vanlon Smith Jr, The Wealth Reference Guide: An American Classic
19. Every daughter is her own kind of flower. ― Mary Calvi, Dear George, Dear Mary: A Novel of George Washington’s First Love
20. She’s my best friend—she’s everything to me. It’s always just been me and her against the world. ― Jacquelyn Middleton, Until the Last Star Fades
21. No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl. – Unknown
22. If I could give my daughter three things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is. –Unknown
23. My daughter didn’t ruin my life . . . she gave me a new one. – Unknown
24. She’s magic, that one. – Unknown
25. I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. – Ian McEwan
Funny Daughter Quotes
1. Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away. – Heather Gudenkauf
2. I want my daughter to grow up to be a strong woman. I just need to be able to live with her in the meantime. – Unknown
3. Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth. – Victoria Secunda
4. A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. — Ben Sirach
5. Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss off her mother. — Chuck Palahniuk
6. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. — John Sinor
7. I once asked my mom what it was like to have the most wonderful daughter in the world. She told me she had no idea but that I should ask Grandma. – Unknown
8. By the time you realize your mother was right, you have a daughter who thinks that you’re wrong. – Sada Malhorta
9. I let my kids follow their dreams unless I already paid the registration fee on their last dream, then they follow that one for 6-8 more weeks. – Petite Bello
10. All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return. – Jodi Picoult
11. Nobody tests your inner gangster more than your daughter’s smart mouth. – Unknown
12. I smile because you’re my daughter. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it. –Unknown
13. Praying my child’s sass helps her lead a company one day and not a gang in prison. – Unknown
14. Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. – Jim Bishop
15. It’s funny how you can sometimes see yourself in your daughter, like when she gives that same sass to your husband that you do. – Unknown
16. I love when my daughter gets an attitude with me. I’m like, girl, I gave you that attitude, and I have way more practice with it. – Unknown
17. I always wondered what would happen if my mom had to count past three. Now that I am a mom, I know that she was praying it wouldn’t go that far cause we really don’t have a plan when we start counting. – Unknown
18. Daughters are like flowers. They fill the world with beauty and sometimes attract pests. –Unknown
19. Sure, sometimes I question my parenting. But to be honest, sometimes I question my child’s childing. – Just Surviving Motherhood
20. As a mom, I constantly worry about the safety of my children. Like especially the one who has been rolling her eyes and talking back to me. – @relaxingmommy
21. Having a daughter is like having a little broke best friend who thinks you’re rich. – Unknown
22. I want my daughter to be kind, but I also want her to know that she can throat punch someone if she needs to. – Unknown
23. May your coffee be stronger than your daughter’s attitude. – Unknown
24. I secretly enjoy when my daughter is defiant because I love to see her fighting spirit. Then I put her in her place because there’s only room for one sheriff in this town. – Unknown
Inspiring Daughter Quotes
1. Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. – Clementine Paddleford
2. Go in peace, my daughter, and remember that in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a wonder woman. – Unknown
3. We must teach our girls that if they speak their minds, they can create the world they want to see. – Robyn Silverman.
4. Teach your daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers and more about shattering glass ceilings. – Unknown
5. I want my daughters to grow up to be beautiful on the inside, rich in compassion, and perfectly imperfect. – Brenda Kosciuk
6. I hope our daughters are born with so much fire in their souls, they could put volcanoes and stars to shame. ― Nikita Gill
7. Beautiful girl, you can do hard things. – Unknown
8. And the moon said to me — my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine. – Nichole McElhaney
9. Daughters can sometimes be too serious. Teach them to laugh and not take life too seriously. — Catherine Pulsifer
10. We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody’s. — Kifah Shah
11. I can encourage my daughter to love her body, but what really matters are the observations she makes about my relationship with my own body. — Brené Brown
12. Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. – Stephanie Bennet Henry
13. Teach your daughters their battle cries are needed far more than their silence, and hear them deafen the world with their fearlessness.― Nikita Gill
14. Daughters. They were sometimes as familiar and intimate as honeysuckles in bloom, but mostly daughters were mysteries. They lived in rooms you had long since abandoned and could not, did not ever want to reenter. ― Benjamin Alire Saenz, Names on a Map
15. My Daughter . . . She’s like an Excellent Cut Diamond that shines brilliantly from the inside out. She’s admired by many, including me! She exudes joy, love, peace, and excellence. She is phenomenally made! – Stephanie Lahart
16. My dear girls, I am ambitious for you, but not to have you make a dash in the world—marry rich men merely because they are rich, or have splendid houses, which are not homes because love is wanting. Money is a needful and precious thing—and, when well used, a noble thing—but I never want you to think it is the first or only prize to strive for. I’d rather see you poor men’s wives if you were happy, beloved, contented, than queens on thrones, without self-respect and peace. ― Louisa May Alcott
17. Our daughters grow up with the same possibilities as our sons. ― Betty Friedan
18. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. – Unknown
19. So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years . . . wisdom. Without wisdom, we continue to blunder through life, repeating the same mistakes. — Laura Alexander
20. It’s your job as a parent to help your daughter identify her purpose, develop her talents, and learn how to get along with people. It’s not a high-paying or cushy job, but it is extremely rewarding and, in our opinion, one of the most important jobs you’ll ever do. — Mary Anne Richey
21. The golden rule of parenting is to always show your children the kind of person you want them to be. Remember that children are impressionable. If you wish to have a well-mannered, kind and honest daughter, do your best to show these characteristics to her. — Elizabeth Roxas
22. I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong, and responsible woman. — Isaiah Mustafa
23. She stands firmly on her own two feet, and I just behind her, should she ever need me. – J. Iron Word
24. I never want her to think that the world revolves around her, but I want her to know that my whole world does. – Unknown
25. There is a magic in daughters’ existence. It can lighten even the darkest nights and heal even the most miserable hearts. To the parents, their daughter makes them feel more love for life and expectation for the future. And a world of more love is the world of more light and warmth. – Unknown
Quotes About Mothers and Daughters
1. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life . . . the stronger the daughter. – Anita Diamant
2. As is the mother, so is her daughter. – Ezekiel 16:44
3. A mother’s treasure is her daughter. – Catherine Pulsifer
4. Don’t ever worry that you have pushed me away. Whenever you’re ready to come back to your mama, I’ll be here waiting. – Brenda Kosciuk
5. My daughter introduced me to myself. The connection that I had with her when I was giving birth was something I’ve never felt before. – Beyonce
6. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorsefully all that stands in its path. – Agatha Christie
7. Good daughters make good mothers. — Abigail G. Whittlesey
8. Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers. — Unknown
9. No mother and daughter ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. — Christie Watson
10. Of course, mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different points of view. – Katherine Howe
11. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. — Dorothy Canfield Fisher
12. A mother and a daughter have one soul for two, which can’t be broken by time, obstacles, distance, and insults. — Anonymous
13. Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around. — Barbara Delinsky, Sweet Salt Air
14. The living mother-daughter relationship, you learn over and over again, is a constant choice between adaptation and acceptance. — Kelly Corrigan, Glitter and Glue
15. My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. — Erica Jong
16. A mother is the only person in the world who can turn her daughter’s worries and fears into happiness. — Anonymous
17. I told my mom she was invading my personal space, and she said I came out of her personal space. — Anonymous
18. My mother was my first country, the first place I ever lived. — Nayyirah Waheed, “Lands”
19. Mothering is a mysterious task. First, you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go. — Judy Ford
20. They both began to giggle, and then . . . fell into a side-splitting round of laughter, the cleansing, complete sort of laughter only a mother and daughter can share. – Karen Kingsbury
21. If we don’t always see eye to eye, daughter, that means I’ve done my job and raised you to have your own mind. – Brenda Kosciuk
22. Nothing is more powerful than a mother’s love, and nothing is more healing than a child’s soul. – Unknown
23. My mother shed her protective love down around me, and without knowing why, people sensed that I had value. – Maya Angelou
24. When I’m weak and unpretty, I know I’m beautiful and strong because I see myself like my mother does. – Lauren Alaina
Quotes About Fathers and Daughters
1. Every day is Father’s Day to me when I’m with her: when I’ll be able to hold my daughter and see her grow and see her smile. That’s Father’s Day to me every day. – Saquon Barkley
2. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
3. My son is my son till he has got him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. – Thomas Fuller
4. He who has daughters is always a shepherd. – Proverb
5. To her, the name of father was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
6. A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world. — Mat Johnson
7. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. — Michael Ratnadeepak
8. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. — Dr. James Dobson
9. I do see the world as being different for girls – especially now, having daughters. – Dierks Bentley
10. A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later. – Unknown
11. Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’ – Unknown
12. Fathers, be your daughter’s first love, and she’ll never settle for anything less. – Unknown
13. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. – Unknown
14. In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved, and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am, and I straighten my crown. – Unknown
15. It was my father who taught me to value myself. – Dawn French
16. There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years, it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. – John Gregory Brown
17. When my daughter says, ‘Daddy, I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her a billion times more. – Stanley Behrman
18. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts. – Paul Walker
19. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated. – Unknown
20. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
21. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. – Elaine S. Dalton
22. Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. – Gloria Naylor
23. No one is able to make the female a queen except her father… — Arab Proverb
24. Every father decides what man his daughter marries: not ordering, but showing an example. – Unknown
25. Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She is always daddy’s little girl. – Richard L. Ratliff
26. Not only is a father an example for a daughter, but a daughter is a great inspiration for a father. – Unknown
Song Lyrics and Movie Quotes About Daughters
1. In my daughter’s eyes, I am a hero/ I am strong and wise, and I know no fear/ But the truth is plain to see/ She was sent to rescue me/ I see who I want to be/ In my daughter’s eyes – Martina McBride
2. I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time, and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this beautiful thing called life. –Anthony Hopkins, Meet Joe Black
3. I know a girl. She puts the color inside of my world. – John Mayer
4. I’m your father. Trying to comprehend how much I love you would be like trying to visualize the size of the universe. – Kevin Costner, Molly’s Game
5. Isn’t she lovely/Isn’t she wonderful/Isn’t she precious/ Less than one minute old/ I never thought through love we’d be/ Making one as lovely as she – Stevie Wonder
6. Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anybody would miss you. –Dan Hedaya, Clueless
7. You don’t ever have to feel lonely/ You will never lose any tears/ You don’t have to feel any sadness/ When you look back on the years/ How can I look you in the eyes/ And tell you such big lies/ The best I can do is try to show you/ How to love with no fear – Jack Johnson
8. You know fathers don’t like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we’ve become spectators. – Larry Miller, 10 Things I Hate About You
9. Fathers, be good to your daughters/ Daughters will love like you do/ Girls become lovers who turn into mothers/ So mothers be good to your daughters too — John Mayer
10. You’re beautiful baby, from the outside in/ Chase your dreams but always know/ The road that will lead you home again/ Go on, take on this old world but to me/ You know you’ll always be my little girl – Tim McGraw
These daughter quotes can be used for things like birthday cards, graduation cards, or just a sweet note in your daughter’s lunchbox. Which of these daughter quotes best describes your relationship with your parents? Did you find a daughter quote illustrating your relationship with your little girl? Some of these made me laugh aloud, while others made me tear up. Our daughters are so very special, and these daughter quotes capture the preciousness wonderfully!
quotes and sayings with meaning and love
Mom, dad and daughter are sitting on the lawn: Freepik
A daughter is a comfort and hope for parents. She supports her mother and father. Many famous people have described what it means to have a daughter. Prose writers write about daughters, poets compose poetry.
A daughter in a family is a ray of happiness that both mom and dad rejoice at. In which corner of the world fate does not throw, the daughter always remembers that her parents are waiting for her. She will postpone all matters in order to call or come, she will always help out and console.
What are golden words about an adult daughter? The Rich Get Richer writes that Ben-Sirah said most accurately about the daughter: « The daughter is a treasure and the cause of insomnia .» Other vivid statements of celebrities are filled with love and respect for their daughter.
Nothing is dearer to an aging father than his daughter. (Euripides)
When I get home, my daughter runs to the door and hugs me tightly, and everything that happened that day just melts away. (Hugh Jackman)
There are only two most important women in my life. The first is my eldest daughter, the second is my youngest. (Janusz Leon Wisniewski)
I have a feeling that my daughter raised me to the same extent as I raised her. (Frederic Begbeder)
Parent-daughter relationships are built on love and respect. Only under such conditions the daughter grows up beautiful, loved and happy. Writer Keshia Sophia Roelofs has collected quotes from famous people about daughters.
When my daughter says “Daddy, I need you!” I wonder if she understands that I need her a billion times more. (Stanley Berman)
The happiest moment in my life was probably when my daughter was born. (David Duchovny)
There is no such pure, angelic affection as a father’s to his daughter. In love for wives — desire, for sons — ambition, but for daughters there is something that there are no words to express it. (Joseph Addison)
Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with infinite love. (Jet Li)
Statement about the daughter: NUR.KZ
In many literary works, films, characters touchingly talk about their daughters. These statements become aphorisms.
Don’t you dare forget, Astrid: you are my daughter and you are perfection. Remember? (Janet Fitch. «White Oleander»)
I don’t know what it’s like to have sons, but I’m sure that daughters bring more positive emotions, not to mention that you can just admire them. (Stephen King. Duma Key)
… I like you so much at your nineteen. I like your mature soul. A soul that knows how to get sick and recover. Hear and understand. A soul that knows how to cry with me about me, with itself about itself. Now you do not even have to look reproachfully. My eyes are in front of your eyes and so. You try the limits for strength, but you do not cross them. My girl. (Lara Gaal. «Letters from my friends. Letter frenzy. To the very first daughter at her nineteen»)
Each quote is filled with love for daughters and faith in their happy future. The words of famous people and movie characters will help parents demonstrate their attitude towards their daughter on her birthday or just like that, for no reason.
Mother with daughter and a bouquet of flowers: Freepik
Beautiful words for daughter
Daughters deserve the best words in prose and poetry from their parents. How to say about your daughter in your own words? Say words to your daughter that inspire and motivate.
Daughter! You are one of the most beautiful gifts the world could give me.
Dear daughter! You warm your heart with kindness and light up the day with your smile.
Real happiness is to see your smile, daughter, every day.
Daughter, you decorate the world with your beauty like a flower.
I am happy when you, daughter, hug me tightly just like that, for no reason.
You are my adult daughter! So wonderful and kind! How nice that I can share with you all the problems, and you will always tell you what to do. Thank you for having me!
Beautiful words about daughter: NUR.KZ
Dear daughter! You sparkle like a diamond in the sun. Your rays warm my soul even hundreds of kilometers away.
We rarely see each other now, daughter. But I feel your love from a distance. You are the light of my soul!
Dad and I are very happy that we managed to raise such an independent and purposeful daughter. We believe that you will succeed in everything in this life and you will find your happiness.
Now I know that miracles happen, because the best miracle in the whole Universe was mine. I am very glad, daughter, that you decorate my life.
Mother with two daughters in a meadow with blooming poppies: Freepik
Fathers teach their daughters to be brave and self-confident. Mothers pass on charm and the ability to please their daughters. Parental love is expressed in poems about the daughter.
You are my tender scarlet flower
The kindest, smartest and dearest.
You are my love, my hope,
Poplar standing in the wind.
You are my soul! You are my tenderness!
Be happy and be loved!
I wish only ups and downs.
Just look ahead, go, fly!
Sunbeam, a drop of rain You are for me
The best creature in the world!
You grew up — well, how can you believe it!
You have now entered a new life.
All doors are open before you,
And there are so many miracles ahead — hold on!
Traveling around the world awaits you 1 You have yet to open them.
Decide for yourself where to go,
And we are always ready to give advice.
It’s not a sin to take risks in trying to be happy,
You are already eighteen years old!
And if necessary, we are happy to help.
You will definitely be able to achieve your goals.
We are so proud to have such a daughter!
May all your dreams come true! (Elena Kara. «A million congratulations and wishes for all holidays»).
A poem with good wishes for a daughter: NUR.KZ
A daughter is always pleased to hear kind words from her parents. Thanks to their support, she grows wings that help her rise up and confidently go her own way.
Daughters are the closest people to parents. They deserve praise and gratitude for their reverent attitude towards their loved ones. In famous works and sayings of famous people, a wise assessment of the daughter as a gift of fate sounds.
Original article: https://www.nur.kz/leisure/books/2028179-zolotye-slova-pro-doch-tsitaty-i-vyskazyvaniya-so-smyslom-i-lyubovyu/
Status about an adult daughter with meaning. Daughter quotes
Daughter quotes — I am his crazy, love-spoiled, one and only daughter.
A good daughter is worth two bad sons.
Daughters are harder than at war.
The main joy in my daughter’s life is getting smeared with chocolate.
Watching your daughter get ready for a date is like handing a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. Jim Bishop
There is no greater joy for old people than a daughter. At least until the granddaughter appears. — Euripides
I don’t know what it’s like to have sons, but I’m sure that there are more positive emotions from daughters (not to mention the fact that you can just admire them). Stephen King. Duma Key
Every mother hopes that her daughter will find a better husband than hers, and is convinced that her son will never get such a good wife as his father. Martin Andersen-Nexe
I won’t let my daughters learn foreign languages, because it’s enough for a woman to know one. John Milton
The mother was most afraid that her daughter, in addition to her talents, would also inherit a sharp tongue. — R. Sheridan
A mother can hope for unquestioning obedience to her daughter only if she constantly serves her as an example of prudence and a model of perfection. Alexandre Dumas
What mother would not sacrifice herself or anyone else for her daughter’s happiness? Helen Bronte
You are warmer than sunlight and much more valuable than any precious stone, my dear daughter.
The only marriage that gives a man genuine joy is the marriage of his daughter. Marcel Achard
It is the daughter who is the subject of special pride of the father.
For a father, there is no suitable person for his daughter. He will show paternal rights to everyone.
Life is good. Am I happy? Something like that. I have a daughter, which means I’m happy. Ben Affleck
Nose, lips, hair,
It’s all from my daughter.
Don’t limit the child… Don’t clip his wings… Let him choose his own path. Know that once he spreads his wings, he will not let yours fall.
Three daughters — ruin. Japanese Proverbs and Sayings
If daughters always obeyed certain mothers, they would never become grandmothers.
Mom looks at her daughter and tries to get used to her happiness. But how can you get used to it, to such happiness? This is now a surprise for the rest of my life: I am the mother of a daughter.
Every mother should remember that one day her daughter will follow her example, not her advice.
She was born into the world
For the joy of the whole family.
Shouting AGU — hello,
After some exercise.
A daughter is a blessed creature!
Why do you think an adult daughter goes to her mother whom she has not seen for a long time? Do not you know? Ask for help, even if she doesn’t understand it herself. Oleg Roy. Daughters-mothers, or holidays in Atyashevo
Only my daughter will be cooler than me!
Modest daughter — good night, father’s happiness, sage’s sapphire. Muhammad Okar
If you want to raise good children, spend half as much money and twice as much time on them. Esther Selsdon
- «What am I missing?» I asked, turning in front of the mirror. «Smiles,» my mother answered me.
- My mother raised in me a feeling of boundless love. I may have been insufferable when I was young, but I have always been loving. (Angelina Jolie)
- I want my daughter to be able to put dots where I put commas.
- Maaam, I love you despite all the quarrels, screams, insults, you are the most for me. And without you I am nothing.
- The best sedative is mom. You sit, roar, and she will come up, hug you and say that everything will be fine. — Statuses about mother and daughter.
- Only mom, asking the question: «How are you?» and having heard in response: «Everything is in order», he will ask ten times: «Exactly ?!»
- I am afraid in the world of one that I will come home one day, I will say “Mom, I am at home”, and in response I will hear only silence.
- I’m not looking for a soul mate, it just so happened, my mother gave birth to me whole!
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will find a husband more worthy than her own… But she is sure that her son will never find a wife as good as the one his father found.
- I will bind your life, daughter. And then I will give from the bottom of my heart. Where do I get threads? I never confess to anyone. To tie your life — I secretly dissolve mine.
- I do not want to say anything about the fact that we must unquestioningly obey our parents in everything. But, damn it, maybe mom really knows how to do it better?! I’ve been convinced many times. Appreciate the advice of loved ones.
- Around the age of 18, I realized that you should always obey your mother, but there was much that could not be corrected.
- There may be several girlfriends in your life… There may be several husbands in your life… It may happen that in your life there will be several fathers… But there will always be only one mother.
- Do you also have 32 missed calls from your mother on your mobile phone if you forgot your phone in another room for 33 minutes?
- I love this life! But more I love the one that gave me this life … I love you, Mom!
- Statuses about mother and daughter — Thank you mom for your kind words. Because you dedicated yourself to me. You are the only one for me. You are my family.
- Mom will never cheat because her love for you is holy.
- I envy only one person in the whole wide world. .. This is my Mom, because she has such a smart and beautiful daughter…=)
- Sometimes I walk, frozen to the bone, and I remember how my mother said: «You need to listen to your mother and dress warmly!»
- Mom really wanted a girl. Kind, caring, loving, decent and attentive. I was born 😀
- You will always be a child for your mother, even when you have your own family and your own child …
- Once upon a time, my mother decided what clothes to wear, what to look good. Now she asks me what clothes she should wear to look good!
- All mothers cry when their daughter gets married, and my mother says: “Let the one who takes away cry …”)
- Now you think that your mother does not understand you at all, and you do not want to communicate with her when she asks. And once upon a time you sat by the window for long evenings and waited for only one thing — when your mother comes home from work …
- Mom, I love you.) Thank you for me. )
- And today my mother told me: “What a pity that I raised a monster, not a daughter” …
- 5 years old — mom knows everything, 15 years old — well, mom doesn’t know everything, 20 years old — yes, what does mom know! 30 years old — you should have listened to your mother…
- Every mother should remember that one day her daughter will follow her example, not her advice.
- And I promised to be happy — I gave my word to my mother … — Statuses about mother and daughter.
Daughter and son statuses are the most touching statuses in the world. If you are lucky enough to have both, know that you are the happiest person in the world.
Your children are your wealth
- Being a good parent is not difficult if you have such a son and daughter.
- And my daughter is already painting her lips with lipstick… So what if it’s only hygienic!
- Daughter and son are two little angels. At least that’s how it seems from the outside. ..
If you are ready for anything for the sake of your kids, then you might like the status of “daughter and son”.
- I am the happiest mother: I can braid pigtails and tie ties…
- I have a daughter. There is a son. I’m sitting, waiting for the matchmakers only.
- We need two children. One for dad and one for mom. And, of course, different genders:3
Statuses about daughter and son — if you want to fill the status line with kind phrases.
- Because of great, great love, such a wonderful daughter and son appeared …
- The son will protect his daughter, and the daughter will inspire his son.
- It’s good when you love three people at the same time: a son, a daughter and a husband!
If you raised both your son and daughter well, then you have a lot to learn: statuses about a daughter and a son.
- I look at my children, and they can’t even imagine how cute they are…
- It is a great happiness if your children wish you good morning.
- If you have a son, you will miss your daughter; if you have a daughter, you will miss your son. Therefore, you need to have two at once!
I love them equally, but just a lot
Statuses about son and daughter together will tell you a lot, even if you are just planning children.
- We want our sons to be men, and our girls… and our girls to be princesses.
- Remember that almost every girl who has a brother knows how to fight at least a little.
- To raise a happy daughter and a happy son, choose a smart dad for them!
If you want both a daughter and a son equally strongly, then set the statuses about the daughter and the son together.
- The best gift for a daughter is a brother, so that she doesn’t get bored…
- I have a son and a daughter. Why do I need someone else — I do not know)
- Daughter and son will bring a lot of trouble while growing up, but then they will be a joy for life.
The status of a daughter and a son together is for those who know how to appreciate the most important thing in this life.
- I will teach them to be the happiest on earth — a son and a daughter.
- My mother has the best children. Although no, I have …
- No, I don’t need any wealth. All I want is a daughter and a son together.
Phrases that can touch the very heart — beautiful statuses about a son and daughter.
- I am convinced that the best gift for a husband is children like him.
- The most pleasant thing is when your daughter kisses you on one cheek and your son on the other.
- If you have a son and a daughter, you never know who they love more…
My task is to raise a strong son and a happy daughter
The status of “mother of daughter and son” will definitely please your significant other.
- Marriages are what remains and falls apart. Children are what stays with us forever.
- I was not a cheerful and mischievous girl, but I became the best mother of two children…
- Being a mother of a son and daughter means watching different strange games every day.
It’s a long-known truth: our children are like ourselves — the status of «mother of a daughter and a son.»
- I didn’t name my children after anyone. I want them to be on their own.
- Everyone has their own meaning of life. For me, these are two people who are still only toddlers …
- I realized that my children are not just children. They are a real source of pride.
Short statuses about son and daughter together are phrases about the main thing in special words.
- I want my daughter and son to be best friends…
- Raising two children is not easy. But I believe that I can hope for them!
- What kind of depression is there? With such children, there is simply no time.
- My children will not be alone: they have me, and they have each other.
- The two most important names are the names of my children.
- I have someone to live for — for the sake of my children.
If you value family, then the status-verses “son and daughter” will definitely suit you.
Take care of your sister, baby,
Well, you, dear,
Love-appreciate your brother,
Like me, not getting tired.
2. My girl is a flower.
My boy is my talisman.
Who sent these kids,
Like the very first snow?
3. My child is my happiness,
I don’t recognize myself,
And when there were two of them —
How do I know whom I love more?
I wish they were just happy…
A status about a daughter and a son together — for those who are lucky to be a really happy mother.
- And I don’t want my daughter and son to grow up. May they always be so tiny:3
- Most of all I like to fall asleep with both of them. Then I realize that I’m happy.
- My son will be the smartest, and my daughter will be a real beauty.
In no case should you doubt — it’s better to immediately set beautiful statuses about your daughter and son.
- A little time will pass, and you will scatter in different directions. And I really don’t want this…
- Here they are, two fruits of the most unearthly love — a daughter and a son.
- I realized that I was an adult only when my son and daughter brought their girlfriend and boyfriend to get acquainted.
The status “I am a mother of a son and daughter” is for the most cheerful and non-standard mothers.
- Sons are strong, daughters are beautiful. And the daughter and son are the best that can be.
- Day 3: I try to behave well: my daughter and son will take an example from me.
- I realized that the best way to end my past life is to have a daughter and a son.
I often want to cry because of the problems that have fallen on me, but then I realize that I have a son and a daughter: a status about two daughters and a son.
- I do laundry, clean and solve some problems all the time, but I understand that I am loved. First of all, with your children.
- Yes, sometimes you just want to disappear from all the problems, but I have someone to deal with them for.
- I love watching them sleep. Quiet, peaceful, and everything is different: daughters and son.
Short statuses about daughter and son together are words that can really warm the soul.
- I found my greatest love. More precisely, she gave birth to them herself …
- I was in pain, it was hard for me. But now I have two toddlers.
- They are so different — my boy and girl.
- Children are happiness. And these are far from empty words.
- My son and daughter will not always be with me, but I am glad that they are with me.
- When my son and daughter grow up, all that remains is to pray for them…
- My son and daughter are ordinary children, but for me they are pearls.
If you are the most loving mom, then why not set such statuses?!
Statuses about two daughters — only for those who appreciate real beauty. For the happiest moms and, of course, for those who are looking for good statuses.
Two daughters — two little fluffs
- So, she gave birth to two daughters, it remains only to find them a good groom.
- I didn’t really believe in God before, but now I am infinitely grateful to him for you, my girls…
- It’s crazy, you seem to have been born just recently, and you are already arguing about who will carry my dresses.
- My girls, let love and happiness attack you and never let you go!
- I understand that I should be their girlfriend, but I really want to teach them everything myself. Not to be taught by experience.
Motherhood is happiness, and two daughters are incredible happiness. Do you agree? Then put beautiful statuses about two daughters.
- Daughters who get along well with each other are wonderful. And… unrealistic.
- I tell my daughters to think with their hearts. Then they will definitely not regret …
- We are two fashionistas daughters and their fashionista mother. We are a real thunderstorm for our dad’s wallet.
- My daughters will never break boys’ hearts. They will only let the worthy in, and so they will find themselves an excellent mate!
- The desire to go to a disco arises in two cases: when you are a young girl, and when you are a mother of a young girl.
My beauty is born of me
Daughters are a joy, because we all used to be the same little girls. More about this in the statuses about 2 daughters.
- My daughters are going to school soon. But the real life lessons will begin when they give birth to two just like themselves.
- If you have two daughters, you won’t make time for your beloved. But you see a piece of yourself in their faces, and gladly give them everything you have.
- I brought up my second daughter much easier simply because at that time I had brought up the first one.
- If I need wise advice, I just talk to my children. About anything. And in these conversations you can find infinite wisdom.
- Only when I had two girls, I realized that my mother noticed exactly that my sister and I were trying on her dresses!
Beautiful statuses about two daughters can be set not only for mothers, but also for fathers. After all, children are a real reason for pride.
- It’s cool when you take one girl from the hospital with her dad, and the second one — with the same company, but also with her sister.
- In the morning I smile at least twice — the oldest and the youngest.
- To be honest, I didn’t believe before that motherhood is happiness. But these two put everything in place in my head.
- If you have two daughters with character, a real paradise is when they stop the war and reconcile.
- Two daughters are rarely alike. No matter what anyone says…
Two daughters are like lights in the eyes
The status “I am a mother of two daughters” will make more than one of your friends shed tears of emotion. Therefore, rather install what you like the most!
- They act up, laugh, are afraid, smile shyly when they are shy. My daughters. So beautiful… always.
- I used to look for the meaning of life, and then gave birth. Two, or rather two.
- Sometimes I wonder how I have the tenderness to raise two such pretty daughters.
- So I lived up to the moment when on March 8 they give me two drawings signed in a girl’s handwriting.
Two daughters are, of course, two little helpers, but very often they are also two little spoilers. And it is they who can become the heroines of the status of mother of two daughters.
- I prefer to collect stories about my girls so that I can tell them when they grow up.
- Does your child paint walls? There is good news here. You could have two of these children.
- If you didn’t get enough dresses as a child, have two daughters. This is where you will win back…
- Two daughters is an opportunity to arrange a bachelorette party at any time when dad leaves.
- And it seems they were just born and fought over dolls, and now the youngest is getting married…
I want to be the wisest, real protection for them
The status of two beloved daughters is for those mothers who want to be friends for their girls. At any age, they will appreciate such a phrase in your status bar.
- No, being a mom is not easy, don’t even count on it. But then you realize that you’re not doing everything in vain…
- I hug you. One and two. Both got sick. I’m scared. But at this moment I understand that I have no right to be weak.
- If you don’t feel responsible looking at your child’s face, you are hopeless.
- My biggest fear is being a bad mother to my two daughters.
In spite of everything, raising two daughters is not so easy and sweet. About possible difficulties — in statuses about two daughters.
- There is no sadder moment when daughters grow up and get married. You wish them happiness, and quietly understand that you yourself are left without them…
- The most difficult answers were given not to assignments from exams, but to the questions of my little daughters.
- My girls, this life is not easy. But I hope to the last that it will be much easier for you than for me…
- Having become a mother of two daughters, she began to understand how much it hurt her when her own children were rude. Even for a moment.
- You feel the full speed of time when your children grow up.
If you have a little daughter, do everything to raise her not only a princess, but also a truly wise girl. Do you agree? Don’t forget to post it in the status!
Statuses about a daughter to tears — for those mothers who fully felt the joy of motherhood. Share this joy with others!
A daughter is, first of all, tenderness
- A daughter is when you get only the cutest drawings and the most beautiful flowers for your birthday.
- You are already the best for me. I will try to be the best mom.
- If you want to be surprised every day, look no further. Get yourself a daughter!
- I have always dreamed of a daughter. But I didn’t even think that she would be so beautiful with me!
- The most tender touch is on my daughter’s fingers.
- Once you have children, everything else becomes less important.
- I agree to many things, just to never see tears on your eyelashes. My girl…
- I look at her little face and don’t understand that someday I’ll have to quarrel with her, and sometime even scold her.
- I would like my daughter to know happiness. Not from the stories of others, but herself!
- The best thing I could do for you, my girl, is to find such a wonderful dad.
- There will be difficulties and problems in your life. But together we will definitely overcome them.
- She snores so peacefully in her sleep that I just go crazy with happiness. ..
- Only when you become a parent do you understand how difficult it is to raise a daughter.
- There is so much purity in your eyes that you want to live. And live only for you.
- I will try to be happy. At least in order to set the right example for his daughter.
- Small children don’t let me sleep. But some sleep so sweetly that on the contrary they put even more to sleep.
I will go through a lot to make sure my daughter is doing well!
Do you want to set a really original phrase in the status bar? Then adopt beautiful short statuses about your daughter with meaning.
- The most beautiful eyes are those of a daughter.
- Baby, you are a princess because I am a queen.
- With a daughter, one’s soul is calmer than with a son.
- I love to touch her hands, I love to kiss her nose:3
- She will smile a little, and her heart will jump for joy.
- Tenderness awaits you with your daughter for life.
- I will comb your hair and dress you in the best clothes.
- Nobody will offend my daughter. I will not let.
- You are the most beautiful doll in the world.
- Now you are a baby doll in a diaper, but soon you will be a beauty.
- Every tooth, every hair is priceless to me.
- Grow up lucky, daughter. And I’ll give you the rest.
- Daughter. Here’s someone you don’t mind spending money on.
- How nice it is to be the mother of a lovely girl
- I will give you into the hands of only the best fiance!
- You just open your eyes and illuminate everything around with them.
- A daughter is when you can finally buy many, many dolls.
- I didn’t even think that I would have such a beautiful girl…
- Finally a man was born who made me happy.
- Grow, reach for the sun.. May you be lucky!
- The most important day for me is my daughter’s birthday.
- You need to have a daughter when you want, not when you “need it”.
- Work is work, but every woman should have a daughter!
- I am counting the days until my daughter is born…
- I have someone to take care of, because I have a little princess.
- The most important achievement of a woman is her daughter.
- You and I are completely different. But your mother loves you.
- How I wish you were always a little girl…
- My little peanut will be the most beautiful bride.
- God exists. It was he who sent me such a daughter.
- No, well, my princess will only have a real prince!
- I am a great mother. Grandma will be even better.
While the most important person for me fits in my arms
Touching statuses about my daughter will make even the most brutal ones shed tears. Your social media friends are guaranteed to be surprised.
- The biggest trouble is being separated from your children. Everything else is solvable.
- All I need is to see my daughter. Know that she is doing well. Work at least for days — for her sake.
- My life is not the most ideal. But I will do everything, daughter, so that yours is just like that!
- It’s always nice to hear a timid “I love you”. Especially if your daughter says it…
- A daughter is when you need to prepare a snowflake costume for the New Year. This is when March 8 is your common holiday.
- She is a little sad, a little upset, but I still can’t find a place…
- Someday you will get married again, and you will have the same lovely daughter.
- The scarlet flower, the brightest ray, the most cunning little fox, the most sonorous little star!
- You are a good mother if your daughter trusts you with her secrets herself.
- And I still remember your first smile, daughter. Even if you’re not a child anymore.
- Just getting out with my husband to relax together, and I already miss my daughter. Who else has it?
- I know why you are so beautiful! Because I love your dad very much.